wazua Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

9 Pages«<789
Market Direction with Election
winmak
#161 Posted : Monday, September 04, 2017 11:56:28 AM

twesha13 wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
True? What the prophetical video says. That this was orchestrated? Enter the dragon

it said MA and the 38 investors had everything to do with the distabilisation ....hmmm

Weka Rink
For investors as a whole, returns decrease as motion increases ~ WB
Mukiri
#162 Posted : Monday, September 04, 2017 12:18:22 PM

twesha13 wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
True? What the prophetical video says. That this was orchestrated? Enter the dragon

it said MA and the 38 investors had everything to do with the distabilisation ....hmmm

Kweli Kenya has its owners! Question is, is it over? Or the powers that be, want more? Niuze ama nisiuze?

Proverbs 19:21
Ericsson
#163 Posted : Monday, September 04, 2017 12:48:50 PM

Watu wanatafuta pesa ya school fees.
All academics are opening
Primary,Secondary (KCPE,KCSE and GCSE)and university.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
muandiwambeu
#164 Posted : Monday, September 04, 2017 1:30:53 PM

mamilli wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
winmak wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Political clouds not yet clear

I was hoping for it to create good re-entry points but this Market seems politics resistant

Raila's statement yesterday wasn't pleasing

David Ndii is advocating for mass action and secession.The market will definitely react negatively.

The market is too sophisticated to react to characters of feeble political clout

Ndii, father of mbaridiy nse and hewa ya hanga๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Am shivering both in fins forex and physically.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
obiero
#165 Posted : Monday, September 04, 2017 1:45:48 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
winmak wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Political clouds not yet clear

I was hoping for it to create good re-entry points but this Market seems politics resistant

Raila's statement yesterday wasn't pleasing

David Ndii is advocating for mass action and secession.The market will definitely react negatively.

The market is too sophisticated to react to characters of feeble political clout

Ndii, father of mbaridiy nse and hewa ya hanga๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Am shivering both in fins forex and physically.

Tough times are here with us

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
bartum
#166 Posted : Monday, September 04, 2017 1:49:33 PM

Mukiri wrote:
twesha13 wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

Kweli Kenya has its owners! Question is, is it over? Or the powers that be, want more? Niuze ama nisiuze?

buy or sell depends on your entry position, if positive dispose
actuarywahisa
#167 Posted : Monday, September 04, 2017 2:43:30 PM

shobiz wrote:
winmak wrote:
Why does the Market hate RAO??? Isorait. We prepare for reentry... Next bull in 2 months...

Common misconception. The market does not react to RAO...The market hates uncertainity.

Very true.
There are too many opportunities all around. Open your eyes and maybe you'll spot one
muandiwambeu
#168 Posted : Monday, September 04, 2017 4:42:46 PM

actuarywahisa wrote:
shobiz wrote:
winmak wrote:
Why does the Market hate RAO??? Isorait. We prepare for reentry... Next bull in 2 months...

Common misconception. The market does not react to RAO...The market hates uncertainity.

Very true.

People will get burnt following unfounded truth. Kama ni mbaya ni mbaya zaidi. Live today coz tomorrow is no mans promise. There are safer havens to redz on not in a burning house. Ona ikia mwene naotaga. Do not burn inside a flaming hause. falling out is my, coz sitaki kunaswa. Nasa hao.
sparkly
#169 Posted : Tuesday, September 05, 2017 8:25:37 AM

muandiwambeu wrote:
actuarywahisa wrote:
shobiz wrote:
winmak wrote:

Very true.

People will get burnt following unfounded truth. Kama ni mbaya ni mbaya zaidi. Live today coz tomorrow is no mans promise. There are safer havens to redz on not in a burning house. Ona ikia mwene naotaga. Do not burn inside a flaming hause. falling out is my, coz sitaki kunaswa. Nasa hao.

What langauge is this? Can't be English
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#170 Posted : Tuesday, September 05, 2017 8:29:16 AM

sparkly wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
actuarywahisa wrote:
shobiz wrote:
winmak wrote:

Very true.

Ecstasy

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
muandiwambeu
#171 Posted : Tuesday, September 05, 2017 2:51:40 PM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
actuarywahisa wrote:
shobiz wrote:
winmak wrote:

Very true.

People will get burnt following unfouWyesnded truth. Kama ni mbaya ni mbaya zaidi. Live today coz tomorrow is no mans promise. There are safer havens to redz on not in a burning house. Ona ikia mwene naotaga. Do not burn inside a flaming hause. falling out is my, coz sitaki kunaswa. Nasa hao.

Ecstasy

Understatement. Bliss of making decisions i can live with is sweeter than getting relieved of valued itchy life sustaining juicessmile smile
the deal
#172 Posted : Tuesday, September 05, 2017 9:09:21 PM

Where are the NASA bank accounts... paybill...we will contribute as long as the stock market keeps tanking Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
The Great
#173 Posted : Wednesday, September 06, 2017 12:41:52 AM

muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
actuarywahisa wrote:
shobiz wrote:
winmak wrote:

Very true.

People will get burnt following unfouWyesnded truth. Kama ni mbaya ni mbaya zaidi. Live today coz tomorrow is no mans promise. There are safer havens to redz on not in a burning house. Ona ikia mwene naotaga. Do not burn inside a flaming hause. falling out is my, coz sitaki kunaswa. Nasa hao.

Ecstasy

Understatement. Bliss of making decisions i can live with is sweeter than getting relieved of valued itchy life sustaining juicessmile smile

Boy you missed that by a long shot @muindiw
"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."
mlennyma
#174 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 1:28:37 PM

Very uncertain political times,i think its wise to reduce exposure on counters which you are in positive territory but not to quit wholly
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
muandiwambeu
#175 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 2:15:03 PM

The Great wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
actuarywahisa wrote:
shobiz wrote:
winmak wrote:

Very true.

Ecstasy

Boy you missed that by a long shot @muindiw

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly the shot was on spot, sweet and great @the great. By the D-day am going back after cutting losses by not less than 25% and i will shot really deap to leave a mark.Pray Pray Pray
mamilli
#176 Posted : Wednesday, October 04, 2017 12:04:32 PM

mlennyma wrote:
Very uncertain political times,i think its wise to reduce exposure on counters which you are in positive territory but not to quit wholly

Generally the market is ostensibly insulated from the ongoing political fiasco.My two cents,those in ,sit tight;those liquid,take positions.You dont want to find yourself chasing "a rising skirt"(as a certain wazuan puts it)
Never lose your position in a bull market,BTFD.
Ericsson
#177 Posted : Wednesday, October 04, 2017 12:11:07 PM

With upcoming rating downgrade the NSE will bear the wrath
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
mlennyma
#178 Posted : Wednesday, October 04, 2017 12:15:44 PM

Ericsson wrote:

many companies are also doing poorly and are just skeletons,choosing the stock is key.
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
muandiwambeu
#179 Posted : Wednesday, October 04, 2017 1:29:25 PM

mlennyma wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

many companies are also doing poorly and are just skeletons,choosing the stock is key.

Very uncertain times ahead even without political uncertainities, corporate action has been down the drains. Choosing merely 5 anchor stocks is an arduous task equivalent to dating a nun. Most likely you will just fail. NSE for now and in the near future is a market littered with landmines likely to leave u permanently wealthwise disabled.
The outlook is grim.
Look at yesser big chair list of what to sell and compare with what to buy and make your judgement.
Tally reports of good performing and poor and see the odds are against a rally.
Despite that, i also agree stock market has mood swings too that can always supprise you. Lakini niko hapa hapa tu. Hata hiyo skirt tunaeza tumia vundoo investing strategies. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly