wazua Mon, May 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Minji vs Ndengu in Kirinyaga Gubernatorial race
Impunity
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 16, 2017 9:14:15 AM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Eti Waiguru is called Minji,yeye ako soft na anaiva (KUIVA) haraka.

Then Karua is called Ndengu,yeye haivii haraka na pia ako ngumu kama mawe.

This was spot on.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

safariant
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 16, 2017 10:52:12 AM

Impunity wrote:

This was spot on.

Most fascinating race this election
The greatest act of bravery is chancing a fart while suffering from diarrhoea
FRM2011
#3 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 12:00:34 PM

Impunity wrote:

This was spot on.

This one we will rely n our brother @mahegoat for updates.

The other four Central counties seem to have chosen their governors during nominations.

In Nyeri, Dr. Gakuru has it in the bag. But talking to folks in Nyeri you get a feeling that buyer remorse has set in too early.
Lolest!
#4 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 12:35:08 PM

Are these 2 ladies well suited for dealing with common man issues? How will they deal with MCAs? They look like ivory tower leaders
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Gathige
#5 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 3:14:22 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Are these 2 ladies well suited for dealing with common man issues? How will they deal with MCAs? They look like ivory tower leaders

MCAs are sorted out through the pockets and benchmarking trips to forgotten places like Kyrgyzstan to learn about irrigation
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
#6 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 5:02:16 PM

I think minji minji will take it. I heard dengu presents zero excitement to the young people there and about 75%of the voters are under 30. Hii itaisha asubuhi na mapema.

BBI will solve it
:)
Impunity
#7 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 5:07:19 PM

Minji and Ndengu has deep meaning.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Much Know
#8 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 6:13:48 PM

2012 wrote:
I think minji minji will take it. I heard dengu presents zero excitement to the young people there and about 75%of the voters are under 30. Hii itaisha asubuhi na mapema.

"Minji" is surely a covert praise for waiguru, minji is a very luxurious and praiseworthy food aka "delicacy" away from the usual dried cereals like beans, maize, a funny bishari laden carrot, potato and cabbage yellowish soup which is used to eat rice, in central if you know anything about food. Many know she is INNOCENT and a very hard worker, and those who call her a theif despite all the evidence must be FOOLS, no need for intelligent kirinyaga voters to think like fools!!! Also "ndengu" is a bit for hard times, and the very hard times for ndengu are not there in Kirinyaga, it is a boom county! I think Karua is being dissed "ndengu", She should ask Uuuru to confirm the job opening and drop her bid. It would be so sad for Martha Karua to age without a good pension considering she has done more HEROIC work for Kenya (especially stopping thieves at KICC and statehouse in 2007/8) than Raira, Kalonzo and other kumbaffs who are getting very good pensions Sad .
A New Kenya
hardwood
#9 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 6:35:57 PM

2012 wrote:

Very true. The youthful voters who are the majority can not identify with the heroes of the bygone era eg karua, baba, orengo, Nyongo, koigi and other political dinosaurs. They only know the dotcom politicians who are the future such as waiguru, ohuruto, sonko, jaguar, Sakaja etc.
Bigchick
#10 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 7:02:20 PM

hardwood wrote:
2012 wrote:

Very true. The youthful voters who are the majority can not identify with the heroes of the bygone era eg karua, baba, orengo, Nyongo, koigi and other political dinosaurs. They only know the dotcom politicians who are the future such as waiguru, ohuruto, sonko, jaguar, Sakaja etc.

You are mean...
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
thuks
#11 Posted : Tuesday, July 18, 2017 9:52:39 AM

2012 wrote:

Very probable
I care!
quicksand
#12 Posted : Tuesday, July 18, 2017 12:44:19 PM

Lolest! wrote:

Very good question. Kwanza Anna is a policy hawk kabisa, rules and procedures, gazette notices, memos and directives. Hii Governorship is a very different animal to being a top civil servant. Atachoshwa na hiyo upus ya MCAs by day 3. I think the same thing happened to Kibwana,...and they made his tenure a living hell.
thuks
#13 Posted : Tuesday, July 18, 2017 1:07:37 PM

quicksand wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Very good question. Kwanza Anna is a policy hawk kabisa, rules and procedures, gazette notices, memos and directives. Hii Governorship is a very different animal to being a top civil servant. Atachoshwa na hiyo upus ya MCAs by day 3. I think the same thing happened to Kibwana,...and they made his tenure a living hell.

Kibwana survived, she too will. In addition, only 1 mca 'survived' nomination through JP, may get a good batch that knows each will be judged according to delivery, hopefully
I care!
Obi 1 Kanobi
#14 Posted : Tuesday, July 18, 2017 1:37:13 PM

hardwood wrote:
2012 wrote:

You don't have to project your central Kenya issues to the rest of Kenyans. The people you have listed as dot.coms will only get votes from their stronghold regions. The NASA regions also have youths, kwanza wengi sana, and those peeps will not even get 2%.

The Nairobi youth vote which is a perfect measure will be split right down the middle between Jubilee/Nasa
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
thuks
#15 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 11:29:20 AM

FRM2011
#16 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 12:59:53 PM

thuks wrote:
http://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/Anne-Waiguru-ahead-of-Martha-Karua-in-Kirinyaga-race/1950946-4023842-6vqa3kz/index.html

@mahegoat, what's your take. The pollsters from Tifa are giving it to Minji minji 51/35.

Have a problem taking them seriously. Last week they were telling us Dagoreti south is a NASA zone and that NASA will take 14/17 constituencies in Nairobi.
hardwood
#17 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 2:26:50 PM

Mr. Crystalballs says....

Shak
#18 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 2:36:28 PM

hardwood wrote:

He forgot to add Joyce Laboso
thuks
#19 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 3:23:53 PM

hardwood wrote:

Tinted with raophiliac
I care!
Gakware
#20 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 3:27:33 PM

Shak wrote:
hardwood wrote:

He forgot to add Joyce Laboso

Lakini Wavinya Sipite!!!Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
The past is the past, you either run from it or learn from it!