17 Pages«<14151617>
Jimi Wanjigi
#301 Posted : Friday, February 09, 2018 9:03:33 AM

This is Jubilee in cohort with Nation. Let them offer cash reward uone okuyu akiusa mwinginesmile

https://www.the-star.co....ry-says-family_c1711295

NMG CEO went personally to wanjigi's home to apologize. If they can offer Kenyans 1M reward, the idiot will be smoked out.

ION, we are learning @harrydre is no longer on Itumbi's payroll. He has just learnt about the fake suspect who was being sold by @hardwood yesterday.

Don't forget to add 2012 and Iganamagana. They are actually calling the fake suspect an idiot.

I told you before Jubilee believes it's followers are stupid. And now you can see the proof.

#302 Posted : Friday, February 09, 2018 10:52:42 AM

This is Jubilee in cohort with Nation. Let them offer cash reward uone okuyu akiusa mwinginesmile

NMG CEO went personally to wanjigi's home to apologize. If they can offer Kenyans 1M reward, the idiot will be smoked out.

ION, we are learning @harrydre is no longer on Itumbi's payroll. He has just learnt about the fake suspect who was being sold by @hardwood yesterday.

Don't forget to add 2012 and Iganamagana. They are actually calling the fake suspect an idiot.

I told you before Jubilee believes it's followers are stupid. And now you can see the proof.

This is truly sad. That in 2018 you can cook a lie without bothering to tie the loose ends and majority of your supporters will buy it. Pathetic.
#303 Posted : Friday, February 09, 2018 11:27:22 AM

This is truly sad. That in 2018 you can cook a lie without bothering to tie the loose ends and majority of your supporters will buy it. Pathetic.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly OK Where do I begin open the servers,turnout,vifaranga vya komputa ....the litany of lies that NASA has fed on its supporters wacha tu
#304 Posted : Friday, February 09, 2018 11:33:23 AM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly OK Where do I begin open the servers,turnout,vifaranga vya komputa ....the litany of lies that NASA has fed on its supporters wacha tu

Ongeza poor Msando. Sacrificial lamb.
#305 Posted : Friday, February 09, 2018 11:49:35 AM

#306 Posted : Friday, February 09, 2018 11:56:46 AM

I can just see it when people go to those GATES up there.

Ohhh, Lord, I'm a liar because Nasa lied.

I mean the standards of arguments on this forum sometimes are a bit wanting.

If you lied in public and were caught, it's a good thing to say, "I'm sorry'" Just like hardwood said.

Lakini not trying to make yourself look more stupid by blaming Nasa for lying. I mean. Come on!!!

#307 Posted : Friday, February 09, 2018 12:17:31 PM

Jacob Juma was also an own goal (unfortunately because we are talking about a human being). 'Those' people can do anything to get power.
#308 Posted : Friday, February 09, 2018 12:33:00 PM

Iganamagana wrote:

Jacob Juma was also an own goal (unfortunately because we are talking about a human being). 'Those' people can do anything to get power.

With this information, have you shared it with the police to arrest the killers?It pains me having lost a friend and you come here to post trash like a product born of rape. At times engage your brains
#309 Posted : Friday, February 09, 2018 1:04:44 PM

I can just see it when people go to those GATES up there.

Ohhh, Lord, I'm a liar because Nasa lied.

I mean the standards of arguments on this forum sometimes are a bit wanting.

If you lied in public and were caught, it's a good thing to say, "I'm sorry'" Just like hardwood said.

Lakini not trying to make yourself look more stupid by blaming Nasa for lying. I mean. Come on!!!

I was alive when @hardwood became a role model!!

How pathetic are the average wazuans to have @hardwood as a role model? Don't we have a sheikh,pastor(s) and atheists on wazua
#310 Posted : Friday, February 09, 2018 2:12:16 PM

Iganamagana wrote:

With this information, have you shared it with the police to arrest the killers?It pains me having lost a friend and you come here to post trash like a product born of rape. At times engage your brains

Pray
#311 Posted : Friday, February 23, 2018 12:14:54 AM

Aukot Cabinet Suprises!
James Wanjagi (ICT),
Robert Maina (Interior)
Were Conrad (Treasury)
Jackson Wekusa (Petroleum)
Mosin Khan (Sports)
Domnic Kipkemoi (Transport)
#312 Posted : Friday, February 23, 2018 10:35:05 AM

Aukot Cabinet Suprises!
James Wanjagi (ICT),
Robert Maina (Interior)
Were Conrad (Treasury)
Mosin Khan (Sports)

He died before serving Kenyans,SAD!
#313 Posted : Friday, February 23, 2018 2:23:54 PM

Aukot Cabinet Suprises!
James Wanjagi (ICT),
Robert Maina (Interior)
Were Conrad (Treasury)
Mosin Khan (Sports)

He died before serving Kenyans,SAD!

Dahatre
#314 Posted : Tuesday, March 06, 2018 1:33:41 PM

#315 Posted : Tuesday, March 06, 2018 6:27:40 PM

I had no idea Maina Wanjigi was still living!?
Wow! It's beyond disgraceful for even the government to go for this senior citizen. If their political beef is with the son, they should leave the old man alone.

#316 Posted : Tuesday, March 06, 2018 10:06:12 PM

Wow! It's beyond disgraceful for even the government to go for this senior citizen. If their political beef is with the son, they should leave the old man alone.

Very true. It's stupid to harass the senior wanjigi.
#317 Posted : Tuesday, March 06, 2018 11:52:42 PM

I hate it when I have to agree with you.
#318 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2018 7:09:07 AM

I hate it when I have to agree with you.

What if the son is using the old man as a shield?The unsafely kept gun was found in the sons house yet it belongs to the father.
#justsaying.

The message is clear even if its a Snr citizen,we can deal if he is caught in crime.
Kili
#319 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2018 8:35:22 AM

He was in the news 3 or so years ago when his house was broken into & wife (Wanjagi's mother)burned with an ironing box.Beef should have limits.I know when in a fight you hit where it hurts most,but they should leave the mzee alone if beef is with kijana.Investigating authorities find a licenced gun,but 'kept unsafely'.How difficult is that to sound like its been framed?
#320 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2018 9:22:13 AM

'We' are so given to knee-jerk reactions!