wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

17 Pages«<14151617>
Jimi Wanjigi
alma1
#301 Posted : Friday, February 09, 2018 9:03:33 AM

FRM2011 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
This is Jubilee in cohort with Nation. Let them offer cash reward uone okuyu akiusa mwinginesmile

https://www.the-star.co....ry-says-family_c1711295

NMG CEO went personally to wanjigi's home to apologize. If they can offer Kenyans 1M reward, the idiot will be smoked out.

ION, we are learning @harrydre is no longer on Itumbi's payroll. He has just learnt about the fake suspect who was being sold by @hardwood yesterday.

Don't forget to add 2012 and Iganamagana. They are actually calling the fake suspect an idiot.

I told you before Jubilee believes it's followers are stupid. And now you can see the proof.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

FRM2011
#302 Posted : Friday, February 09, 2018 10:52:42 AM

alma1 wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
This is Jubilee in cohort with Nation. Let them offer cash reward uone okuyu akiusa mwinginesmile

NMG CEO went personally to wanjigi's home to apologize. If they can offer Kenyans 1M reward, the idiot will be smoked out.

ION, we are learning @harrydre is no longer on Itumbi's payroll. He has just learnt about the fake suspect who was being sold by @hardwood yesterday.

Don't forget to add 2012 and Iganamagana. They are actually calling the fake suspect an idiot.

I told you before Jubilee believes it's followers are stupid. And now you can see the proof.

This is truly sad. That in 2018 you can cook a lie without bothering to tie the loose ends and majority of your supporters will buy it. Pathetic.
madollar
#303 Posted : Friday, February 09, 2018 11:27:22 AM

FRM2011 wrote:
alma1 wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

This is truly sad. That in 2018 you can cook a lie without bothering to tie the loose ends and majority of your supporters will buy it. Pathetic.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly OK Where do I begin open the servers,turnout,vifaranga vya komputa ....the litany of lies that NASA has fed on its supporters wacha tu
harrydre
#304 Posted : Friday, February 09, 2018 11:33:23 AM

madollar wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
alma1 wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly OK Where do I begin open the servers,turnout,vifaranga vya komputa ....the litany of lies that NASA has fed on its supporters wacha tu

Ongeza poor Msando. Sacrificial lamb.
i.am.back!!!!
Lolest!
#305 Posted : Friday, February 09, 2018 11:49:35 AM

madollar wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
alma1 wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
alma1
#306 Posted : Friday, February 09, 2018 11:56:46 AM

Lolest! wrote:
madollar wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
alma1 wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

I can just see it when people go to those GATES up there.

Ohhh, Lord, I'm a liar because Nasa lied.

I mean the standards of arguments on this forum sometimes are a bit wanting.

If you lied in public and were caught, it's a good thing to say, "I'm sorry'" Just like hardwood said.

Lakini not trying to make yourself look more stupid by blaming Nasa for lying. I mean. Come on!!!
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Iganamagana
#307 Posted : Friday, February 09, 2018 12:17:31 PM

harrydre wrote:
madollar wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
alma1 wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Jacob Juma was also an own goal (unfortunately because we are talking about a human being). 'Those' people can do anything to get power.
mawinder
#308 Posted : Friday, February 09, 2018 12:33:00 PM

Iganamagana wrote:
harrydre wrote:
madollar wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
alma1 wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Jacob Juma was also an own goal (unfortunately because we are talking about a human being). 'Those' people can do anything to get power.

With this information, have you shared it with the police to arrest the killers?It pains me having lost a friend and you come here to post trash like a product born of rape. At times engage your brains
Swenani
#309 Posted : Friday, February 09, 2018 1:04:44 PM

alma1 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
madollar wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
alma1 wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

I can just see it when people go to those GATES up there.

Ohhh, Lord, I'm a liar because Nasa lied.

I mean the standards of arguments on this forum sometimes are a bit wanting.

If you lied in public and were caught, it's a good thing to say, "I'm sorry'" Just like hardwood said.

Lakini not trying to make yourself look more stupid by blaming Nasa for lying. I mean. Come on!!!

I was alive when @hardwood became a role model!!

How pathetic are the average wazuans to have @hardwood as a role model? Don't we have a sheikh,pastor(s) and atheists on wazua
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Iganamagana
#310 Posted : Friday, February 09, 2018 2:12:16 PM

mawinder wrote:
Iganamagana wrote:
harrydre wrote:
madollar wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
alma1 wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

With this information, have you shared it with the police to arrest the killers?It pains me having lost a friend and you come here to post trash like a product born of rape. At times engage your brains

Pray
kaka2za
#311 Posted : Friday, February 23, 2018 12:14:54 AM

Swenani wrote:

Aukot Cabinet Suprises!
James Wanjagi (ICT),
Robert Maina (Interior)
Were Conrad (Treasury)
Jackson Wekusa (Petroleum)
Mosin Khan (Sports)
Domnic Kipkemoi (Transport)
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Swenani
#312 Posted : Friday, February 23, 2018 10:35:05 AM

kaka2za wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Aukot Cabinet Suprises!
James Wanjagi (ICT),
Robert Maina (Interior)
Were Conrad (Treasury)
Mosin Khan (Sports)

He died before serving Kenyans,SAD!
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Euge
#313 Posted : Friday, February 23, 2018 2:23:54 PM

Swenani wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Aukot Cabinet Suprises!
James Wanjagi (ICT),
Robert Maina (Interior)
Were Conrad (Treasury)
Mosin Khan (Sports)

He died before serving Kenyans,SAD!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Lord, thank you!
Dahatre
#314 Posted : Tuesday, March 06, 2018 1:33:41 PM

#315 Posted : Tuesday, March 06, 2018 6:27:40 PM

I had no idea Maina Wanjigi was still living!?
Wow! It's beyond disgraceful for even the government to go for this senior citizen. If their political beef is with the son, they should leave the old man alone.

BBI will solve it
:)
hardwood
#316 Posted : Tuesday, March 06, 2018 10:06:12 PM

2012 wrote:
Wow! It's beyond disgraceful for even the government to go for this senior citizen. If their political beef is with the son, they should leave the old man alone.

Very true. It's stupid to harass the senior wanjigi.
aemathenge
#317 Posted : Tuesday, March 06, 2018 11:52:42 PM

hardwood wrote:
2012 wrote:

I hate it when I have to agree with you.
Bigchick
#318 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2018 7:09:07 AM

aemathenge wrote:
hardwood wrote:
2012 wrote:

I hate it when I have to agree with you.

What if the son is using the old man as a shield?The unsafely kept gun was found in the sons house yet it belongs to the father.
#justsaying.

The message is clear even if its a Snr citizen,we can deal if he is caught in crime.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Kili
#319 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2018 8:35:22 AM

2012 wrote:

He was in the news 3 or so years ago when his house was broken into & wife (Wanjagi's mother)burned with an ironing box.Beef should have limits.I know when in a fight you hit where it hurts most,but they should leave the mzee alone if beef is with kijana.Investigating authorities find a licenced gun,but 'kept unsafely'.How difficult is that to sound like its been framed?
Ngalaka
#320 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2018 9:22:13 AM

'We' are so given to knee-jerk reactions!
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu