wazua Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

17 Pages123>»
Jimi Wanjigi
Kratos
#1 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 12:13:46 PM

Jimi Wanjigi

Quote:
His backing of Nasa prompted a cynical headline in Africa Intelligence, part of a group of publications with good sources, which said: “Businessman Jimmy Wanjigi, a cash dispenser for Odinga.” LINK

Previously, Mr Wanjigi enjoyed good standing in Jubilee, where he is reputed to have brokered the alliance between William Ruto’s United Republican Party (URP) and Uhuru Kenyatta’s The National Alliance (TNA).

Quote:
relationship between Mr Wanjigi, Mr Ruto and Mr Kenyatta faltered after he found that he was not the prime agent of the Sh330 billion standard gauge railway — a project that was reputedly his brainchild during the Grand Coalition government of Raila Odinga and Mwai Kibaki.

Quote:
Interestingly, Mr Githongo and other civil society mandarins who fought hard to reveal the Anglo Leasing scandal now enjoy advisory status in Nasa — bankrolled by the man they fought.

It is a case of how different interests have converged to make strange bedfellows.

Quote:
Avic had also, through Mr Wanjigi, won the Sh50 billion Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Greenfield Terminal project tender.

If he had negotiated a 10 per cent agent fee, he was bound to make some Sh5 billion d'oh! .

Although the project was launched by President Uhuru Kenyatta on December 3, 2013, it was cancelled in April last year, with the President arguing that the refurbished airport had a capacity to handle the targeted eight million passengers.

This guy can give your county a loan d'oh! and here I am thinking I should open a butchery to boost my take home!!Laughing out loudly

“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.” ― Walter C. Langer
Lolest!
#2 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 12:25:40 PM

Just open the butchery sirLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Jimi is in his own class! Been reading the story this morning and I just can't get why the man, after making all those mind boggling amounts, would leave meetings at 3am and be up at 6am!

This world is not our home
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Lolest!
#3 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 12:29:22 PM

On social media, Nasa battalion is mad with Nation. They claim walichotewa to bring up this story about their funder so close to the polls

They also ask why there was no expose on him last elections when he was backing Jubilee
Nandwa
#4 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 12:30:46 PM

1.Covert Life!
Quote:
As the race for State House gains momentum, Mr Wanjigi has emerged as the powerful behind-the-scenes operator within the Raila Odinga-led National Super Alliance (Nasa) — a political outfit that brings together both conservative and left-wing politicos of yesteryears in a bid to take over from President Uhuru Kenyatta’s Jubilee Party.

2.How Tenderprenuers make Billions

3.Most feared Oligarch!
Quote:
Mr Wanjigi is emerging as one of the driving forces behind the formation of Nasa, which brings together Mr Odinga, former Vice-President Kalonzo Musyoka, and former Cabinet ministers Moses Wetang’ula and Musalia Mudavadi.
That he pulls the political strings at the top echelons of Nasa, where he is the funds mobiliser, is now widely known and, according to some Nasa insiders, he has personally bankrolled most of its campaigns, allowing them to use his private helicopter, registration 5Y-JWJ.
His backing of Nasa prompted a cynical headline in Africa Intelligence, part of a group of publications with good sources, which said: “Businessman Jimmy Wanjigi, a cash dispenser for Odinga.”

4.How he fell out with Uhuru
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
Lolest!
#5 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 12:35:57 PM

In his modus operandi of conceiving projects, making govt big boys buy into the idea and linking with foreign contractors, this guy 'gave' us SGR

He is the real father
essyk
#6 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 12:49:02 PM

Kratos wrote:
Jimi Wanjigi

Quote:
His backing of Nasa prompted a cynical headline in Africa Intelligence, part of a group of publications with good sources, which said: “Businessman Jimmy Wanjigi, a cash dispenser for Odinga.” LINK

Previously, Mr Wanjigi enjoyed good standing in Jubilee, where he is reputed to have brokered the alliance between William Ruto’s United Republican Party (URP) and Uhuru Kenyatta’s The National Alliance (TNA).

Quote:
relationship between Mr Wanjigi, Mr Ruto and Mr Kenyatta faltered after he found that he was not the prime agent of the Sh330 billion standard gauge railway — a project that was reputedly his brainchild during the Grand Coalition government of Raila Odinga and Mwai Kibaki.

Quote:
Interestingly, Mr Githongo and other civil society mandarins who fought hard to reveal the Anglo Leasing scandal now enjoy advisory status in Nasa — bankrolled by the man they fought.

It is a case of how different interests have converged to make strange bedfellows.

Quote:
Avic had also, through Mr Wanjigi, won the Sh50 billion Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Greenfield Terminal project tender.

If he had negotiated a 10 per cent agent fee, he was bound to make some Sh5 billion d'oh! .

Although the project was launched by President Uhuru Kenyatta on December 3, 2013, it was cancelled in April last year, with the President arguing that the refurbished airport had a capacity to handle the targeted eight million passengers.

This guy can give your county a loan d'oh! and here I am thinking I should open a butchery to boost my take home!!Laughing out loudly

Lol.funny that.usife moyo.
mtaka via uvunguni shati iiname

If the party looses he will cross sides after all he has invested so much with big expectations.
I know 2 heavyweight businessmen who are now in support of Jubilee yet they used to be on the opposing side.
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
Lolest!
#7 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 1:19:48 PM

essyk wrote:
mtaka via uvunguni shati iiname

Hii ni undeti?Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Gathige
#8 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 1:47:10 PM

Kweli Kenya Iko na Wenyewe. I liked the part that he became paranoid when Juma went to Makueni. With all the cash and he still fears for his life.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Ngalaka
#9 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 1:48:10 PM

What an expose!
Though it was already in public domain - the escapades of the Oligarch, the details weren't as clear.

However, Raila will most probably get away with it with little political harm. He gets away with anything and everything as his follower-ship is "total" and unconditional, one where the motto must be see no evil, hear no evil.
In a past election he openly hobnobbed with the top Mungikis but his base was kosher with it to the extend that it was Raila doing it!

We live in an interesting Country
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Mukiri
#10 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 1:59:19 PM

Lolest! wrote:

Jimi is in his own class! Been reading the story this morning and I just can't get why the man, after making all those mind boggling amounts, would leave meetings at 3am and be up at 6am!

Lanes. Let me just stick to my footpath

Proverbs 19:21
hardwood
#11 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 2:56:28 PM

Lolest! wrote:
In his modus operandi of conceiving projects, making govt big boys buy into the idea and linking with foreign contractors, this guy 'gave' us SGR

He is the real father

That is how they operate. Like this one here during nusu mkate, which backfired after regime change. And he lost 850m just like that.

http://www.the-star.co.k...spital-project_c1132160

http://www.nation.co.ke/...11828-61nc6k/index.html

https://www.standardmedi...-to-sh28b-hospital-scam

http://www.businessdaily...14252-57qlmm/index.html

Kratos
#12 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 3:15:06 PM

Lolest! wrote:

Yaliondwele sipite, wacha nikae lane yangu

“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.” ― Walter C. Langer
kaka2za
#13 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 3:16:29 PM

Githongo and Jimi on the same side? ! The latter was the architect of the Anglo leasing scandal!
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Ryko
#14 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 3:26:13 PM

Wanjigi ni moto ya kuotea mbali....

This is the same guy who threw Jeff Koinange & Gachoka in jail for mentioning his "kwacha group" in JKL.
I work so I can afford the amount of alcohol required to continue going to work
murchr
#15 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 4:01:09 PM

Tuliongea hapa na hapa

It is believed the wazua assassin now works for him
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Nandwa
#16 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 4:34:04 PM

murchr wrote:
Tuliongea hapa na hapa

Pray
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
Swenani
#17 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 4:46:00 PM

murchr wrote:
Tuliongea hapa na hapa

@Mawinder Pray Pray Pray Pray
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Euge
#18 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 9:02:57 PM

He is truly a mwenye nchi if he conceives government projects the magnitude of the SGR. We often say that Kenya ina wenyewe. Jimmi is one of the wenyewe
Lord, thank you!
hardwood
#19 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 9:17:26 PM

Euge wrote:
He is truly a mwenye nchi if he conceives government projects the magnitude of the SGR. We often say that Kenya ina wenyewe. Jimmi is one of the wenyewe

This is the guy who does all the thinking while civil servants that we pay are dead asleep....and thinking of pesa nane petty projects. How do you expect a civil servant living in Umoja or kayole to come up with grand billion dollar projects? #007 has done lots of pro bono work for kenia. He is an asset to the country. #ThinkBig.
Impunity
#20 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 10:05:57 PM

Lolest! wrote:

The lack of sleep has really worked negatively on his physical body especially the face...looks ages older than his actual age.
VANITY.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.