Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

9 Pages«<6789>
IEBC: Wavinya Ndeti out
maka
#141 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 11:23:10 AM

maka wrote:
murchr wrote:
Quote:
A Member of the Machakos County Assembly has moved to the Court of Appeal to challenge the High Court ruling that allowed Wavinya Ndeti to vie for Machakos gubernatorial seat in the August 8, 2017 polls.

Wamunyu Ward MCA, Kyalo Kyuli, said argued that Wavinya should not be allowed to contest in the August polls

Lets see if the court of appeal will agree with the genious judge.

That MCA is just wasting his time...The Court of Appeal will uphold Odunga's ruling.

smile
possunt quia posse videntur
aemathenge
#142 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 11:35:55 AM

newfarer wrote:
yaliyo ndwele sipite

http://www.nation.co.ke/...14512-epfgev/index.html

Mutua should be a worried man. we might just have the first woman governor. any way Machakos is blessed to have these 2 performers

I beg to differ.

Kirinyaga takes that honor.

It is down to a choice between "The Woman of Steel" Ndengu and "The Steal Woman" Minji.
maka
#143 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 11:37:28 AM

maka wrote:
maka wrote:
murchr wrote:
Quote:
A Member of the Machakos County Assembly has moved to the Court of Appeal to challenge the High Court ruling that allowed Wavinya Ndeti to vie for Machakos gubernatorial seat in the August 8, 2017 polls.

Wamunyu Ward MCA, Kyalo Kyuli, said argued that Wavinya should not be allowed to contest in the August polls

Lets see if the court of appeal will agree with the genious judge.

That MCA is just wasting his time...The Court of Appeal will uphold Odunga's ruling.

smile

Next ballot papers appeal...Githu on his feet.
possunt quia posse videntur
Amores
#144 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 2:49:31 PM

aemathenge wrote:
newfarer wrote:
yaliyo ndwele sipite

Mutua should be a worried man. we might just have the first woman governor. any way Machakos is blessed to have these 2 performers

I beg to differ.

It is down to a choice between "The Woman of Steel" Ndengu and "The Steal Woman" Minji.

I hope the woman of steel takes it! I heard that Martha has made inroads in Kirinyaga, but people are worried that she might "take them back to ODM" because of her short stint cozying up with the opposition. That might be her undoing, and of course she she doesn't have any NYS money to thrown around too, but lets see.
I am happy
alma1
#145 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 3:51:15 PM

Amores wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
newfarer wrote:
yaliyo ndwele sipite

I beg to differ.

I hope the woman of steel takes it! I heard that Martha has made inroads in Kirinyaga, but people are worried that she might "take them back to ODM" because of her short stint cozying up with the opposition. That might be her undoing, and of course she she doesn't have any NYS money to thrown around too, but lets see.

I was in Ngurubani on Wednesday and it's Martha damu. Minji minji has not been campaigning. That issue of NYS as much as we may not understand it is the big thing. However, people are fickle and a few shillings in the next 2 weeks can change everything

Labda Mahegoat atueleze ukweli wa mambo.

This one shall be one of the races to watch. Along with Raguma vs Nyongo. Miguna vs the other looters. and the Meru races.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Amores
#146 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 3:59:18 PM

alma1 wrote:
Amores wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
newfarer wrote:
yaliyo ndwele sipite

I beg to differ.

I was in Ngurubani on Wednesday and it's Martha damu. Minji minji has not been campaigning. That issue of NYS as much as we may not understand it is the big thing. However, people are fickle and a few shillings in the next 2 weeks can change everything

This one shall be one of the races to watch. Along with Raguma vs Nyongo. Miguna vs the other looters. and the Meru races.

The Meru ones i think will be sealed through the subtribe block. The Tigania and Igembe will vote for Munya ( bringing him back as governor ). Then there is Kajuju vs the Kawira for Women rep ( people say she cant express herself) but she is taking Kajuju out walahi!. Kajuju has displayed severe elitism,mixed with a sense of entitlement and wananchi seem to be fed up

Sonko will be governor and Nyongo (because he will stuff ballotssmile smile ) I would vote for Miguna,although hana chance.

I am happy
aemathenge
#147 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 4:23:47 PM

alma1 wrote:
Amores wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
newfarer wrote:
yaliyo ndwele sipite

I beg to differ.

This one shall be one of the races to watch.

Kirinyaga is too close to call.

Both Ladies are adored out here. Both have baggage and skeletons.

Who ever wins will do so with a very slim margin, as little as 500.
Kusadikika
#148 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 6:26:14 PM

aemathenge wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Amores wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
newfarer wrote:
yaliyo ndwele sipite

I beg to differ.

I want Waiguru to win only because I would want to see Martha Karua back to National Government as a Minister or if the supreme court ever expands as a judge.

Being a governor is a lot of work. Mainly managerial work, organizing who does what and making sure it is done. It is a little more brawn than brain. I fear Martha's mind is such that that she would get frustrated doing this day to day. I think it is very humble of her to think she can serve the people of Kirinyaga in this capacity but I am of the opinion that she would be better suited for a position that makes the best use of her finest resource, her mind. Martha Karua is one of the sharpest minds we have in Kenya and I hope she gets a chance to serve again.
Amores
#149 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 6:55:34 PM

@Kusadikika, you know in fact what is ailing devolution is lack of planning, trivial as it may sound.The governor needs to plan for resources in order for mwanachi to feel the effects of devolution.
I am happy
Liv
#150 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 8:54:58 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Amores wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
newfarer wrote:
yaliyo ndwele sipite

I beg to differ.

I want Waiguru to win only because I would want to see Martha Karua back to National Government as a Minister or if the supreme court ever expands as a judge.

Being a governor is a lot of work. Mainly managerial work, organizing who does what and making sure it is done. It is a little more brawn than brain. I fear Martha's mind is such that that she would get frustrated doing this day to day. I think it is very humble of her to think she can serve the people of Kirinyaga in this capacity but I am of the opinion that she would be better suited for a position that makes the best use of her finest resource, her mind. Martha Karua is one of the sharpest minds we have in Kenya and I hope she gets a chance to serve again.

Martha Karua will either be the Governor of Kirinyaga or a Cabinet Secretary in the next Uhuru Adminstration. You can take that to the bank.
limanika
#151 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 8:59:10 PM

Liv wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Amores wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
newfarer wrote:
yaliyo ndwele sipite

I beg to differ.

Martha Karua will either be the Governor of Kirinyaga or a Cabinet Secretary in the next Uhuru Adminstration. You can take that to the bank.

Haiya...already done and dusted? wacha from11 aone hapa
aemathenge
#152 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 9:16:42 PM

limanika wrote:
Liv wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Amores wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
newfarer wrote:
yaliyo ndwele sipite

I beg to differ.

I have heard careless whispers that should The Right Honorable Prime Minister ascend to His Excellency the President and Commander in Chief, Hon. Martha Karua will be the only Cabinet Secretary from Uthamakistan shades of Omamo in the Uthamakistani Cabinet.

If you quote me, I shall vehemently deny.
Amores
#153 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 11:43:34 PM

aemathenge wrote:
limanika wrote:
Liv wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Amores wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
newfarer wrote:
yaliyo ndwele sipite

I beg to differ.

I have heard careless whispers that should The Right Honorable Prime Minister ascend to His Excellency the President and Commander in Chief, Hon. Martha Karua will be the only Cabinet Secretary from Uthamakistan shades of Omamo in the Uthamakistani Cabinet.

If you quote me, I shall vehemently deny.

Former
smile
I am happy
Njung'e
#154 Posted : Saturday, July 15, 2017 1:35:52 PM

Liv wrote:
[quote=Kusadikika][quote=aemathenge][quote=alma1][quote=Amores][quote=aemathenge][quote=newfarer]

Agreed.She was promised in broad daylight so UMK can't "jump"smile
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Amores
#155 Posted : Saturday, July 15, 2017 2:24:56 PM

Njung'e wrote:
Liv wrote:
[quote=Kusadikika][quote=aemathenge][quote=alma1][quote=Amores][quote=aemathenge][quote=newfarer]

When?
I am happy
Njung'e
#156 Posted : Saturday, July 15, 2017 4:17:31 PM

Amores wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Liv wrote:

When?

watch 1.25 - 1.40. Hoping you understand "Latin"smile

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
kaka2za
#157 Posted : Saturday, July 15, 2017 6:33:23 PM

Njung'e wrote:
Amores wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Liv wrote:

When?

Suppose both Lose,will she offered a position at Brookside dairies?
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
aemathenge
#158 Posted : Sunday, July 16, 2017 2:25:45 PM

kaka2za wrote:

You need to define the parameters of losing to understand the prevailing situation in Kirinyaga.

You see, the mere fact that the two ladies are going hammer and tong for each other is already a win.

For Candidate Kenyatta, the contest between the two ladies creates fierce excitement and glee among the Kirinyagan voters.

This excitement, in turn, will lead to a huge turnout on 8817 and therefore counter one of the big headaches Candidate Kenyatta is facing in Uthamakistan: Voter Apathy.

As such, should both of them lose (to whom I wonder) then each gets her reward anyway, whatever it is.

Both will have earned it.
washiku
#159 Posted : Sunday, July 16, 2017 11:38:14 PM

Njung'e wrote:
Amores wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Liv wrote:

When?

Ati the one who will lose atamueka kwa serikali venye kutaenda kuende hehehe
kaka2za
#160 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 5:47:05 AM

aemathenge wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

You need to define the parameters of losing to understand the prevailing situation in Kirinyaga.

You see, the mere fact that the two ladies are going hammer and tong for each other is already a win.

For Candidate Kenyatta, the contest between the two ladies creates fierce excitement and glee among the Kirinyagan voters.

This excitement, in turn, will lead to a huge turnout on 8817 and therefore counter one of the big headaches Candidate Kenyatta is facing in Uthamakistan: Voter Apathy.

As such, should both of them lose (to whom I wonder) then each gets her reward anyway, whatever it is.

Both will have earned it.

I see that the reference to 'both ' was ambiguous.
I actually meant Uhuru losing too because he wouldn't be position to offer the losing gubernatorial candidate any job.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)