Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages«<4567>
Hessy wa [INSERT MTAA IN EASTLANDO HERE]
alma1
#101 Posted : Thursday, April 05, 2018 3:48:40 PM

Intelligentsia wrote:
[quote=Lolest!]
Quote:
High Court has on Thursday sentenced killer police officer, Titus Ngamau Musila, alias Katitu, to 15 years in jail for killing a suspect in Githurai five years ago.

The police officer, who was popular among Githurai residents for combating crime, will serve less time behind bars after the court put into consideration the four years he has already served in custody while awaiting conclusion of his case.

High Court Judge James Wakiaga found Katitu guilty of murdering Kenneth Kimani Mwangi on April 14, 2013 at the Githurai 45 bus stage.

https://www.google.com/a...sAMP-vfqusvz/index.html[/quote]

So let it be known by all ye men, that,in the long run, you are but all alone Think

The criminal should ask wazua keyboarders to help him serve part of his sentence.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Lolest!
#102 Posted : Thursday, April 05, 2018 7:25:33 PM

He used to be in Katitu Mboys Mband?
Quote:
Katitu of the famous Katitu Boys Band shot Kimani at Githurai bus stage on March 14, 2013. He was taken to court a year later.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Lolest!
#103 Posted : Saturday, April 28, 2018 3:38:00 PM

Quote:
A police officer attached to the Ruaraka Police Station in Nairobi was on Friday night shot dead by hijackers and his firearm stolen.

The officer was riding in a Neo Kenya Mpya bus that was heading to Thika town when five gangsters hijacked the vehicle.

As they ransacked the passengers, one of the gangsters stumbled on his gun then stabbed him before snatching it and shooting him with it.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
PeterReborn
#104 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 9:48:22 AM

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Th...73728-12ad7dx/index.html
c&p

Bernard Chege, 26, the survivor of a strange police shooting in which his friend, Ms Janet Waiyaki, was killed, on Sunday narrated how the two officers ignored his pleas to help save Ms Waiyaki’s life.

The officers, Administration Police Constable William Chirchir from Makadara Police Station and another AP constable, Mr Godfrey Kirui, from Industrial Area Police Station, fired 15 bullets into the vehicle at a popular spot in the city’s Parklands.

What the two officers were doing, allegedly on duty, so far from their beats and in the area under the jurisdiction of Parklands Police Station, remains unexplained.

City Park is a popular hangout where young revellers relax in their cars chewing miraa and drinking especially in the evenings and on weekends. Policemen have been reported to tap on car windows, soliciting for money, before proceeding to the next car.

TRAGIC SUNDAY

On the tragic Sunday morning and out of character, Mr Chege decided to ignore the police, started the car and began to drive off. The two APs opened sustained fire, killing Ms Waiyaki, a mother of three, and leaving Mr Chege in need of blood and nursing injuries at Avenue Park Hospital.

Related Content

•Exposed: Officers who shot woman dead at City Park
•Woman 'mistakenly' shot dead near City Park, Nairobi -VIDEO

According to Mr Chege they were “relaxing” at the spot he had frequented before the incident.

“I have never been shot before. This is like a movie to me. When I was shot, I tried to apply pressure on the wound. It was very painful. I begged the cops to give me a piece of cloth to stop the bleeding, they didn’t want to help,” Mr Chege said from his hospital bed.

That account differs sharply with that of the police, except for the back-end where police opened fire after Mr Chege refused to open the door and started to drive off.

COMPROMISING SITUATION

Police claim the two were “in a compromising situation” in the car, but Mr Chege says “there is nothing like that”. Ms Waiyaki’s family suspects foul play and has vowed to pursue the matter to find out exactly what transpired that fateful day.

Police say they were alerted by Mr Eustace Mureithi, a guard, to the presence of car that had been parked in the same place for hours.

“The officers went and found a Toyota Fielder KBX 515H parked in the forested area with all windows closed.

Consistency is better than intensity
hardwood
#105 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 10:57:02 AM

PeterReborn wrote:
c&p

Bernard Chege, 26, the survivor of a strange police shooting in which his friend, Ms Janet Waiyaki, was killed, on Sunday narrated how the two officers ignored his pleas to help save Ms Waiyaki’s life.

The officers, Administration Police Constable William Chirchir from Makadara Police Station and another AP constable, Mr Godfrey Kirui, from Industrial Area Police Station, fired 15 bullets into the vehicle at a popular spot in the city’s Parklands.

What the two officers were doing, allegedly on duty, so far from their beats and in the area under the jurisdiction of Parklands Police Station, remains unexplained.

City Park is a popular hangout where young revellers relax in their cars chewing miraa and drinking especially in the evenings and on weekends. Policemen have been reported to tap on car windows, soliciting for money, before proceeding to the next car.

TRAGIC SUNDAY

On the tragic Sunday morning and out of character, Mr Chege decided to ignore the police, started the car and began to drive off. The two APs opened sustained fire, killing Ms Waiyaki, a mother of three, and leaving Mr Chege in need of blood and nursing injuries at Avenue Park Hospital.

Related Content

According to Mr Chege they were “relaxing” at the spot he had frequented before the incident.

“I have never been shot before. This is like a movie to me. When I was shot, I tried to apply pressure on the wound. It was very painful. I begged the cops to give me a piece of cloth to stop the bleeding, they didn’t want to help,” Mr Chege said from his hospital bed.

That account differs sharply with that of the police, except for the back-end where police opened fire after Mr Chege refused to open the door and started to drive off.

COMPROMISING SITUATION

Police claim the two were “in a compromising situation” in the car, but Mr Chege says “there is nothing like that”. Ms Waiyaki’s family suspects foul play and has vowed to pursue the matter to find out exactly what transpired that fateful day.

Police say they were alerted by Mr Eustace Mureithi, a guard, to the presence of car that had been parked in the same place for hours.

“The officers went and found a Toyota Fielder KBX 515H parked in the forested area with all windows closed.

Seems like eating fish in the car can land you in a lot of trouble. Guy was eating his uncle's wife aka aunt? Were the cops "contracted" from their "far off stations" to deal with the issue?
masukuma
#106 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 10:57:58 AM

PeterReborn wrote:
c&p

TRAGIC SUNDAY

Related Content

COMPROMISING SITUATION

Let's assume that they were in a "compromising" situation - is that what you do as cops? Shoot people "relaxing"?
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Swenani
#107 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 11:07:46 AM

masukuma wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:
c&p

TRAGIC SUNDAY

Related Content

COMPROMISING SITUATION

Let's assume that they were in a "compromising" situation - is that what you do as cops? Shoot people "relaxing"?

We as country accepted that it's okay for cops to shoot unarmed civilians or people who are not "like"
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Iganamagana
#108 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 4:13:44 PM

masukuma wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:
c&p

TRAGIC SUNDAY

Related Content

COMPROMISING SITUATION

Last time I checked, this was not illegal! The cops should rot in jail.
Kaigangio
#109 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 4:33:43 PM

hardwood wrote:

Seems like eating fish in the car can land you in a lot of trouble. Guy was eating his uncle's wife aka aunt? Were the cops "contracted" from their "far off stations" to deal with the issue?

The idiot was having an affair with his aunt??? very disgusting...I believe probably he must have been warned about it and perhaps they had already crossed the Point of Safe Return (PSR) and were already deep into the affair. "If a hyena eats a fat person it never stops" a Kikuyu proverb.
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
#110 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 4:44:47 PM

Kaigangio wrote:
hardwood wrote:

The idiot was having an affair with his aunt??? very disgusting...I believe probably he must have been warned about it and perhaps they had already crossed the Point of Safe Return (PSR) and were already deep into the affair. "If a hyena eats a fat person it never stops" a Kikuyu proverb.

I also think there's more to this.... Pengine waliitaniwa.
Do you know sexual relationship/affair is at the top of motives of murders?

BBI will solve it
:)
FRM2011
#111 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 5:07:24 PM

2012 wrote:
Kaigangio wrote:
hardwood wrote:

During the aftermath of last year's elections, cops went on killing spree in NASA strongholds. A good number of wazuans were celebrating. The president congratulated the cops for a job well done.

Back to this case, there was no contract killing. Every cop in Nairobi has a target of bribe money to collect and pass on to his boss. It goes all the way up. City park is a lucrative "workstation" because of the lovers. Cops posted tgere are assured of a tidy sum at tge end of the day. Their boss expects his daily taget delivered. The cops who shot at the vehicle could not imagine 2,000/- taking off as they watched. Nothing personal but human life is cheap in kenya. In this case, it cost 2,000.

The two were not naked as claimed by the cops. Someone from avenue hospital has refuted that claim.
murchr
#112 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 5:20:19 PM

How someone gets this heartless is baffling
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
alma1
#113 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 5:26:14 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
2012 wrote:
Kaigangio wrote:
hardwood wrote:

During the aftermath of last year's elections, cops went on killing spree in NASA strongholds. A good number of wazuans were celebrating. The president congratulated the cops for a job well done.

Back to this case, there was no contract killing. Every cop in Nairobi has a target of bribe money to collect and pass on to his boss. It goes all the way up. City park is a lucrative "workstation" because of the lovers. Cops posted tgere are assured of a tidy sum at tge end of the day. Their boss expects his daily taget delivered. The cops who shot at the vehicle could not imagine 2,000/- taking off as they watched. Nothing personal but human life is cheap in kenya. In this case, it cost 2,000.

The two were not naked as claimed by the cops. Someone from avenue hospital has refuted that claim.

It never surprises me when police come up with fake stories to cover up evil.

The police in Kenya are slowly becoming evil. They shoot people then lie about it on TV. God knows these people actually have real children who look at them on TV lying.

I mean I'm normally ashamed when I lie but not these people.

You shoot two people with AK 47s then claim they were sleeping together. Only to realise later they are relatives. But still you have dunderheads like Kaiganjio who can believe such a lie.

I always pray never to meet the police at night. Whether I'm the one who has been kidnapped or innocently just having my muguka in my car.

Sad

#114 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 5:28:49 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
2012 wrote:
Kaigangio wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Still struggling to see the relationship between the "NASA killings" and this... anyway.., I'm having a slow day....

BBI will solve it
:)
Kaigangio
#115 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 6:18:45 PM

@Alma,...so you came out of your hide out just to abuse kaigangio?
I have always excused you for that is what makes you happy.
I have always excused you for that is how you draw your personal satisfaction in wazua by calling other people names.
Like I told you before you don't have to answer to my posts just the same that I don't to yours.
I may not be a shrink but I suggest you get yourself one and have yourself evaluated for Schizotypal Personality Disorder (SPD). You may have it but you don't know son.
And hey, just open a fresh thread and call Kaigangio anything you want. You have my permission.

...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
Angelica _ann
#116 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 6:29:38 PM

2012 wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
2012 wrote:
Kaigangio wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Still struggling to see the relationship between the "NASA killings" and this... anyway.., I'm having a slow day....

You won't....
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
alma1
#117 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 6:32:23 PM

Kaigangio wrote:
I have always excused you for that is how you draw your personal satisfaction in wazua by calling other people names.
Like I told you before you don't have to answer to my posts just the same that I don't to yours.
I may not be a shrink but I suggest you get yourself one and have yourself evaluated for Schizotypal Personality Disorder (SPD). You may have it but you don't know son.
And hey, just open a fresh thread and call Kaigangio anything you want. You have my permission.

Sasa touchy feelings ni za nini jameni? Even going to open a medical book?

For someone who basically called a dead person an idiot and an incest purveyor you sure are a touchy feeling sort of guy.

tycho
#118 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 6:40:58 PM

@alma, 'Kenya' is a euphemism. The real name is 'Injustice Inc. '

Even mchana you're dead. Any time, you're dead.

Invest each of your breath in saying your last prayers.
Kaigangio
#119 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 6:48:13 PM

alma1 wrote:
Kaigangio wrote:

Sasa touchy feelings ni za nini jameni? Even going to open a medical book?

For someone who basically called a dead person an idiot and an incest purveyor you sure are a touchy feeling sort of guy.

To a retard yes (pun intended)

Anyway son live your life and forget about the world's every day thoroughfare that will not add a second to your life span...
alma1
#120 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 6:49:13 PM

tycho wrote:
@alma, 'Kenya' is a euphemism. The real name is 'Injustice Inc. '

Even mchana you're dead. Any time, you're dead.

Invest each of your breath in saying your last prayers.

Unfortunately I'm stuck in the euphemism unless I'm declared Canadian.

Why invest in prayer? I'll invest in doing the right thing and some viceroy and probably a few of those drugs for people with that mental illness dr.kaiganjio was talking about.