wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages«<34567>
Hessy wa [INSERT MTAA IN EASTLANDO HERE]
alma1
#81 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:27:05 PM

hamburglar wrote:
masukuma wrote:
bado watu wanachapa domo? watu wakule pamba!! mtu umeambiwa uache uhalifu unakataa... kula pamba!!

People are still trying to defend thugs here. Shoot them all and rid our society of this menace. Very soon Kayole will be a safe place courtesy of this hessy guy. We need more and more hessys so that we can walk and drive in Nairobi in peace. Fagia wote.

A few of my employees live in Kayole and saika. One girl, a waitress has a friend that was robbed at gunpoint by that ady vibes girl and her gang in Kayole. She was telling us that the girl was actually in remand from like January and was somehow released in April and picked up from where she had left off, terrorizing residents and maybe even killing a few.

Did you guys want her to be rearrested again and then be released on bail after two months to come back again and put guns on people's heads for their phones?

Wacheni ufala.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

Just because your gov't doesn't know how to hire policemen does not mean you give some bhang smoking policeman the right to kill people when he feels like.

You just can't change that, however much you protest.

I have stories of people shot and killed by the very same policemen you are shouting about here for no reason. Do you want links? Ama today is happy ostrich day?

Can't change facts, won't change facts. It is just wrong...Jesus is waiting for these fellas.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Ngalaka
#82 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:42:53 PM

tycho wrote:
masukuma wrote:
bado watu wanachapa domo? watu wakule pamba!! mtu umeambiwa uache uhalifu unakataa... kula pamba!!

Kama nicha watu kula pamba unlawfully, then pia wee utakula. So, si eti watu wanaogopa.

What are the odds!
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
tycho
#83 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2017 4:19:18 PM

Causes of the problem:

1. Alienation - by the capitalist enforcement of production relations led to a. Selfish individualism b. an ever increasing reservoir of the working class who are either unemployed and or under employed

2. Low level of intelligence because alienation has distorted a sense of identity, a prerequisite for any effective intelligence

3. Failure to understand and situate the communal and social identity with global trends

4. Failure to understand and use technology effectively

hamburglar
#84 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2017 4:22:13 PM

tycho wrote:
Causes of the problem:

1. Alienation - by the capitalist enforcement of production relations led to a. Selfish individualism b. an ever increasing reservoir of the working class who are either unemployed and or under employed

2. Low level of intelligence because alienation has distorted a sense of identity, a prerequisite for any effective intelligence

3. Failure to understand and situate the communal and social identity with global trends

Can hessy put this Tycho guy out of his misery? Laughing out loudly
FancyFace
#85 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2017 4:53:47 PM

Laughing out loudly
hamburglar wrote:
tycho wrote:
Causes of the problem:

Laughing out loudly

Problems can get out of proportion, and not only in the wee small hours. Don't let the problems eclipse the Master. Let the Master eclipse the problems.
tycho
#86 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2017 5:58:21 PM

hamburglar wrote:
tycho wrote:
Causes of the problem:

Why not do it yourself, or you're not a gun holder/reservist?

I thought you are a billionaire! Ama ni porojo tu?
alma1
#87 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2017 6:21:27 PM

tycho wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
tycho wrote:
Causes of the problem:

Why not do it yourself, or you're not a gun holder/reservist?

I thought you are a billionaire! Ama ni porojo tu?

These are the people who tell you "weee enda!"

They tell you to go do something they themselves will never do. Domo domo cowards.

Who on this forum has participated in lynching, mob justice?

Since you are so quick to condemn a policeman to emotional misery for the rest of his life, why don't you do it yourself?

Who has stopped you from shooting people? Kama hauna bastola, why not use a rungu?

Go around the estate clobbering every young boy or now girl you think is a thug and not conforming to your norms.

Kama wewe ni mwanaume let us see you do it. Not telling others to go do it for you!!!!

Yes. I have basically called every one on this forum who has claimed to support this madman a coward. You won't do it yourself. Can't even do it in the day time. Why not just take all those crooks you have seen on FB to the middle of Kenyatta avenue and shoot them there we see.

Unless of course you are just COWARDS!

Mtu Biz
#88 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2017 7:53:50 PM

hamburglar wrote:

Nonsense. Shoot to kill.

An eye for an eye au Sio?

Sounds familiar?

You are beginning to sound like a true Pharisee.

Your bleeding heart for humanity as you posit elsewhere is for starving kids..

Meanwhile you cheer the slaying of kids whose motivations are not too far removed from hunger.

Sola Scriptura

hamburglar
#89 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2017 9:38:39 PM

Mtu Biz wrote:
hamburglar wrote:

Nonsense. Shoot to kill.

Sounds familiar?

Meanwhile you cheer the slaying of kids whose motivations are not too far removed from hunger.

Oh please. How many youths are struggling and hungry but don't engage in crime?

These thugs are not human. They are animals. I advocate for humanity. No human being will rob you of your phone and shoot you in the head if you do as much as flinch.

There is a very big difference between advocating for innocent hungry kids and asking Hesy to thin the herd by shooting to kill so as to ensure that we are not held hostage in our own city by these savage animals.

Most of us were clueless 17,18,19 year olds at some point and life was hard and confusing back then plus most of the time we were mostly broke and dumb, but even amidst all those challenges, we all understood that crime was a no go zone, no matter how hard things were and that's why we are still here today.

Instead of these thugs ambushing people coming from work in the evening, why don't they ask those people where they are coming from and if they can join them in the morning to that mjengo job? Violent criminals don't have a human heart.

How can you even compare innocent starving kids to these violent animals? Shonoka.
alma1
#90 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2017 10:16:37 PM

hamburglar wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:
hamburglar wrote:

Nonsense. Shoot to kill.

Sounds familiar?

These thugs are not human. They are animals. I advocate for humanity. No human being will rob you of your phone and shoot you in the head if you do as much as flinch.

There is a very big difference between advocating for innocent hungry kids and asking Hesy to thin the herd by shooting to kill so as to ensure that we are not held hostage in our own city by these savage animals.

Most of us were clueless 17,18,19 year olds at some point and life was hard and confusing back then plus most of the time we were mostly broke and dumb, but even amidst all those challenges, we all understood that crime was a no go zone, no matter how hard things were and that's why we are still here today.

Instead of these thugs ambushing people coming from work in the evening, why don't they ask those people where they are coming from and if they can join them in the morning to that mjengo job? Violent criminals don't have a human heart.

How can you even compare innocent starving kids to these violent animals? Shonoka.

Humbuglar, you sound like Jesus got into your life...lately.

I want to ask you a question which everyone on this forum is running away from.

Have you ever participated in a lynching? We call it mob justice. Have you?

I know a lot of wazuans have participated in yours. Like personally.

You are the one who doesn't believe in God. You are the one who's a heathen.

You should be lynched too.

Just because we have poor people in Mathare being shot should not give you a platform to feel superior.

I want to see hessy shooting the gunias from family bank..

Otherwise, I know in my heart. You are just a happy fool of facebook. Seeing horrible photos and wanking.

Where is your voice when people take gunias of money from a bank then go run for governor...Sell weed to your kids then run for governor. Sell fake plots then run for governor.

But somehow, you have decided that a phone thief and a car thief is should be shot.

I'm asking you. The heathen.

Humbaglar

How many people will you shoot today?

alma1
#91 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2017 10:23:03 PM

And don't be shy mr. heathen

how many people have you shot in your life? Killed anyone lately?

Ama ni domo domo tu?

To get a young Kenyan cop to go to jail hivyo tu. coz he saw your stupidity online?

Humbuglar, if I asked you to hit me with your fist. Utaweza kweli? Like seriously you belive the Jubilee narative that I'm high on viceroy?

Humbuglar grow up.

Most of these people on this forum. Christian and Muslim United FC will burn you on a stake....If they did not have the law against them.

alma1
#92 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2017 10:35:54 PM

Mine is very simple it is very clear.

I don't like thieves. Thugs. Or liars..

Whether they are in Eastleigh or running for governor. That narrative should end in this country. I hear it's a christian country.

Why bother go to church when the pastor is f***ing your wife? Christian my foot.

When you go to Ahera. There shall be no difference between an 18 year old car jacker and you mutta paka who take hongo...

You are both thieves...

Read the Bible..Take Viceroy and weed. You will learn the verses.

Muizi ni Muizi

I want to see the people who are getting SGR kickbacks being shot by this FB vigilante. I remember a time here when Murchr was crying because he saw dead people from the Westlands thing.

I remember he said. It was terrorism.

So now we have policemen as terrorists in the community? How many people has this hessy terrorist saved today. I want to hear you say, there was no car jacking in Nairobi after the terrorist sent out his pictures.

I want to see this FG vigilante sent to Kerio Valley and Laikipia to deal with obvious thieves.

Msi tuhadae hapa.

I know on this forum it's cops and journalists...

So what?

Say Viceroy mf. Say Viceroy mf again..

My friend was shot by a cop because he was in a car that looked "suspicious". Shot like dead. Kufa. Harudi. You have read the story in your papers, ama you want a rink?

If you think we are sooooooooo stupid to listen to the gov't narrative you are the one who's stupid. Right now. Today, this night, this hour, this minute. There's a young boy and girl who's being put in a mahindra coz they could not afford to give hongo.

In the time of Kanu ni baba na mama...If you said something silly in the bar, this hersey fella would just show up and you would disappear.

The law is very clear...

Policeman who kills is a criminal...Just like the people Herse kills. Mkora amekuwa mkora.

I support every policeman who gets a thug. I would pay him extras. But my friend, my age does not allow me to allow a policeman to shoot people because he was annoyed...Huo ni ufala. And if you believe that is ok, wewe ni mfala na jinga sana.

Say it ain't so. With data.

hamburglar
#93 Posted : Thursday, June 01, 2017 7:10:31 AM

alma1 wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:
hamburglar wrote:

Nonsense. Shoot to kill.

Sounds familiar?

Humbuglar, you sound like Jesus got into your life...lately.

I want to ask you a question which everyone on this forum is running away from.

Have you ever participated in a lynching? We call it mob justice. Have you?

I know a lot of wazuans have participated in yours. Like personally.

You are the one who doesn't believe in God. You are the one who's a heathen.

You should be lynched too.

Just because we have poor people in Mathare being shot should not give you a platform to feel superior.

I want to see hessy shooting the gunias from family bank..

Otherwise, I know in my heart. You are just a happy fool of facebook. Seeing horrible photos and wanking.

Where is your voice when people take gunias of money from a bank then go run for governor...Sell weed to your kids then run for governor. Sell fake plots then run for governor.

But somehow, you have decided that a phone thief and a car thief is should be shot.

I'm asking you. The heathen.

Humbaglar

How many people will you shoot today?

Short answer. I wouldn't lose any sleep if those NYS criminals are executed on Madaraka Day at nyayo Stadium infront of everyone. But unfortunately that's never going to happen. The reason why that phone thief should be shot on the spot is because he is a direct threat to people's lives. Anybody that holds a gun to your head while stealing your phone should be shot down on the spot. The NYS thugs don't use violence and that's why it's hard to prove their guilt. But if found guilty beyond any reasonable doubt, I would say we go the China way and execute them. Kwani iko nini? I am a very huge proponent of integrity. I would probably make a very strict president because I wouldn't take shit from anybody who steals public money. I hate thieves with a passion, be it from Kayole or NYS. They would probably both face the same fate if I had my way. I can't stand dishonest people.

And if you guys want to lynch me because am an atheist then go ahead. Bring it on but be warned that I know kung fu. I will pepeta you guys with kicks while am floating in the air for hours. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
masukuma
#94 Posted : Thursday, June 01, 2017 7:21:48 AM

some people should join us in real life - sometime!!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
mkeiy
#95 Posted : Thursday, June 01, 2017 9:52:20 AM

masukuma wrote:

They need rehabilitation.
Too intoxicated!
Museveni
#96 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 8:14:46 PM

"phonetics"

Live and learn; and don’t forget, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
masukuma
#97 Posted : Thursday, August 24, 2017 12:47:46 AM

Hessy is still doing his 'H' thang!!
http://nairobinews.natio...-wa-kayole-mwanii-dead/

Nyinyi ongeni tu!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
tycho
#98 Posted : Thursday, August 24, 2017 10:47:32 AM

masukuma wrote:

This 'real life' you're talking about, does it have something like 'caring for others?' For me it doesn't seem to have any of it.

Mhini na mhiniwa njia yao ni moja. Reality yako haijaona hio njia.
Lolest!
#99 Posted : Thursday, April 05, 2018 2:14:32 PM

Quote:
High Court has on Thursday sentenced killer police officer, Titus Ngamau Musila, alias Katitu, to 15 years in jail for killing a suspect in Githurai five years ago.

The police officer, who was popular among Githurai residents for combating crime, will serve less time behind bars after the court put into consideration the four years he has already served in custody while awaiting conclusion of his case.

High Court Judge James Wakiaga found Katitu guilty of murdering Kenneth Kimani Mwangi on April 14, 2013 at the Githurai 45 bus stage.

https://www.google.com/a...asAMP-vfqusvz/index.html
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Intelligentsia
#100 Posted : Thursday, April 05, 2018 3:26:42 PM

[quote=Lolest!]
Quote:
High Court has on Thursday sentenced killer police officer, Titus Ngamau Musila, alias Katitu, to 15 years in jail for killing a suspect in Githurai five years ago.

The police officer, who was popular among Githurai residents for combating crime, will serve less time behind bars after the court put into consideration the four years he has already served in custody while awaiting conclusion of his case.

High Court Judge James Wakiaga found Katitu guilty of murdering Kenneth Kimani Mwangi on April 14, 2013 at the Githurai 45 bus stage.

https://www.google.com/a...sAMP-vfqusvz/index.html[/quote]

So let it be known by all ye men, that,in the long run, you are but all alone Think