wazua Tue, May 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages<1234>»
Hessy wa [INSERT MTAA IN EASTLANDO HERE]
Much Know
#21 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 2:14:31 PM

tycho wrote:
Anti_Burglar wrote:

Tycho, encouragement for personal excellence and reform is a distinctive characteristic of love, friendship and teamwork. Hessy's love for them is transcendent.

I'd rather try Jesus than Hessy...

They've refused to listen to Jesus it is now the lion of Judah with his iron rod! All prophecies of christ must come to pass, remember we killed Christ, 2000 years later, some are still killing, stealing, raping, time is up!
A New Kenya
Anti_Burglar
#22 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 2:17:01 PM

tycho wrote:
Anti_Burglar wrote:

Tycho, encouragement for personal excellence and reform is a distinctive characteristic of love, friendship and teamwork. Hessy's love for them is transcendent.

Perhaps the said young men and women too have gone see if Jesus will take them in.
masukuma
#23 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 2:17:01 PM

it just hit me:
Quote:

Tycho

how many of those 6,812 posts did I really understand?
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
tycho
#24 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 2:17:15 PM

Tokyo wrote:
tycho wrote:
Much Know wrote:
tycho wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Whereas am sorry at this young deaths,I also feel we must nip this growing gang style life.

Nobody will be safe once this group grows bigger.

Gangs are set to increase in Kenya, especially given this kind of behavior.

For those who've been acquainted with the so called 'Eastland's crime history' will know that there have been numerous generations of 'Hessy' and young people dying in the thousands every year.

In fact now there's been a surge because we have more and more ladies involved. So the question is; why didn't such action nip these gangs in the bud as you'd like to fantasize?

With this kind of logic, gangs are apt to get fear resistant and even more sophisticated in their operations...

Tycho lying and cheating so plainly will not help the case, in dubai they chop off, kill gangs and drug dealers e.t.c and the place is very safe. We feel very sorry as at ig chick pointed out, but "fake" theories and impractical pseudo intellectualism at this point is just a "choice" that plays no role in ensuring people are not shot in their small mpesa shops for 5K, sorry in advance because i will not argue with you anymore on this, cause you will lie more and more to dig in to your stupendous position once you've started, we know you.

What's your solution to insecurity especially by gun toting teenagers?

@Much Know, is Dubai one of those countries where everyone or almost every one gets an allowance?

I don't mind your argumenta ad hominem but on this one I know you guys are misguided.

@Tokyo, there have been lots of work on crime and criminal justice systems. An example is on the link that I've provided from the rand corporation.

Besides, we must realize that crime is also a system induced behavior and find ways of understanding and modifying our systems.
tycho
#25 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 2:18:47 PM

Anti_Burglar wrote:
tycho wrote:
Anti_Burglar wrote:

Perhaps the said young men and women too have gone see if Jesus will take them in.

Sawa...
tycho
#26 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 2:21:03 PM

masukuma wrote:
it just hit me:
Quote:

Tycho

I'd be surprised if the answer is 'greater than zero'.
Anti_Burglar
#27 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 2:22:40 PM

tycho wrote:
Anti_Burglar wrote:
tycho wrote:
Anti_Burglar wrote:

Sawa...

Love wins!
tycho
#28 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 2:45:01 PM

Much Know wrote:
tycho wrote:
Anti_Burglar wrote:

They've refused to listen to Jesus it is now the lion of Judah with his iron rod! All prophecies of christ must come to pass, remember we killed Christ, 2000 years later, some are still killing, stealing, raping, time is up!

So much for intellectualism.
masukuma
#29 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 2:48:30 PM

After being warned... 'Marsha Minaj' was cleared then forwarded!!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
wukan
#30 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 2:55:04 PM

I agree with @tycho maybe changing our systems will work. Our city planning should allow for more mixed income settlements. Those Eastlands areas with this settlement pattern do not experience the kind of gangsta crime you find in Kayole and D. You can't have one side of the city looking leafy organized and the other side looking like a scene from Mad max movie. Either way crime does not pay.
Anti_Burglar
#31 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 3:28:06 PM

wukan wrote:
I agree with @tycho maybe changing our systems will work. Our city planning should allow for more mixed income settlements. Those Eastlands areas with this settlement pattern do not experience the kind of gangsta crime you find in Kayole and D. You can't have one side of the city looking leafy organized and the other side looking like a scene from Mad max movie. Either way crime does not pay.

Nothing stops persons concerned from changing the system. As they are doing changing of the system, the young men and women can still be spoken to and persuaded, as Hessy is doing. Surely Hessy cant be faulted for trying to warn them to change their ways.
Anti_Burglar
#32 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 3:29:47 PM

tycho wrote:
Much Know wrote:
tycho wrote:
Anti_Burglar wrote:

So much for intellectualism.

lol.
Impunity
#33 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 4:04:02 PM

And @Hessy is a waria.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

wukan
#34 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 4:05:21 PM

Anti_Burglar wrote:
wukan wrote:

Nothing stops persons concerned from changing the system. As they are doing changing of the system, the young men and women can still be spoken to and persuaded, as Hessy is doing. Surely Hessy cant be faulted for trying to warn them to change their ways.

Well I hope this being wazua we can do better at changing systems by reminding those in power that there is something called "concentrated poverty" and sometimes planning good neighborhoods or even opening up the low income hoods(like they are doing in Kibera) goes a long way in reducing crime socializing the young ones and building them better social networks to get them from the ghetto networks. Looking at the girls on the first post and how they apply make-up(horrible), how do they capture the attention of the up-town guy?
Lolest!
#35 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 4:09:35 PM

masukuma wrote:
it just hit me:
Quote:

Tycho

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
FundamentAli
#36 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 4:42:59 PM

They felled another one appearing in the first post a few hours ago
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Po...946388-wl5ovk/index.html
There is a big problem of how kids are being brought up in Eastlands. They are underfed, unguided, do not take education seriously, no good environment for bringing them up among other problems. Something needs to be done
maka
#37 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 4:46:45 PM

FundamentAli wrote:
They felled another one appearing in the first post a few hours ago
Quote:
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Police-fell-Marsha-Minaj-Claire-Njoki-friend/1056-3946388-wl5ovk/index.html
Quote:

There is a big problem of the upbringing of the kids in Nairobi. Underfed, no decent surrounding, not taking education seriously. Something needs to be done

Its really bad...
possunt quia posse videntur
mawinder
#38 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 5:43:01 PM

And these human rights guys are stupid fellows paid by thugs to defend them. I have never heard them condemn thugs when thugs kill wananchi.
Rahatupu
#39 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 5:50:21 PM

mawinder wrote:

And these human rights guys are stupid fellows paid by thugs to defend them. I have never heard them condemn thugs when thugs kill wananchi.

Word. Crime isn't even on campaign agenda
alma1
#40 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 9:37:54 PM

Sometime last year. A lawyer, A Client and a Taxi driver were beaten up, tortured and dumped in a forest.

The said event was done by a policeman.

This policeman was like Hersi only without Facebook.

Sometime this year, a young man in Kikuyu was shot. The father went to complain to the police. He insisted that his son was not a thief. The father's body was found in a car a few days later. mmmhhhh.

Don't be surprised that as soon as the number of 18 year olds he can kill in Kayole is done, he will then come for another lawyer, client and taxi driver.

I will never support policemen shooting people because they are too useless to investigate and come up with airtight cases in court.

The next time they shoot someone, it will be me.

But if you think shooting an 18 year old in her bedroom is a manly thing to do, then we have to reconsider this idea of initiation in africa and circumcision.

Clearly we don't have men in our police force.

Two thugs walk on the street. One has a uniform. The other doesn't. Whom do you think Jesus will welcome in heaven?
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?