#Jimmy-remand

#Junior-remand

#Sherii-"

#Damba-"

#Barunje-marehemu

#Reagan-marehemu

#Koffi-remand

#Shoka-marehemu

All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Tokyo
#2 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 10:07:12 AM

Hessy is doing a commendable service to society. Every ward country wide needs a Hessy. Patrick Shaw had a similar approach while fighting hardcore criminals which resulted in Nairobi being a very safe place
work to prosper
Much Know
#3 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 10:35:50 AM

They are quite innovative given the reality they work in, at least we get to know they issue advance warnings, i have been robbed at gunpoint, chased with a panga at night, mugged in daylight in CBD, usually the crowd lynches this guys when they succeed in nabbing one which is ghastly, this hessy system is the best for dealing with well known "armed thugs" given our limited resources.
A New Kenya
tycho
#4 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 11:00:06 AM

How you celebrate such things as these is almost incomprehensible.

But maybe it's because we are generally a lazy lot.

Now we have to live with the delusions of youth and the illusions of the 'boiling frog'.
mawinder
#5 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 11:32:57 AM

Good work Hessy. Such thugs should not clog our judicial system. I wish there were others to act on robbers like Waiguru, Arap Mashamba etc.
tycho
#6 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 12:03:40 PM

maka
#7 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 12:38:06 PM

Coolio
#8 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 1:27:23 PM

Kudos to the thugs promoters
Nadondosha meli kubwa seuze ngalawa!
Bigchick
#9 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 1:29:37 PM

Whereas am sorry at this young deaths,I also feel we must nip this growing gang style life.

Nobody will be safe once this group grows bigger.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Anti_Burglar
#10 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 1:37:41 PM

Hessy tries to talk to the said young men and women. He is their friend.
tycho
#11 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 1:38:30 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Whereas am sorry at this young deaths,I also feel we must nip this growing gang style life.

Gangs are set to increase in Kenya, especially given this kind of behavior.

For those who've been acquainted with the so called 'Eastland's crime history' will know that there have been numerous generations of 'Hessy' and young people dying in the thousands every year.

In fact now there's been a surge because we have more and more ladies involved. So the question is; why didn't such action nip these gangs in the bud as you'd like to fantasize?

With this kind of logic, gangs are apt to get fear resistant and even more sophisticated in their operations...
tycho
#12 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 1:40:30 PM

Anti_Burglar wrote:
Hessy tries to talk to the said young men and women. He is their friend.

Ah, my friend you're hanging on the bandwagon? Warnings alone don't make for friendly relations...
tycho
#13 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 1:42:40 PM

The 'next thing you'll say is that these young people are lazy, unlike you, or were born psychopaths and hence the shortest way out is to kill them!
Much Know
#14 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 2:01:09 PM

tycho wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

For those who've been acquainted with the so called 'Eastland's crime history' will know that there have been numerous generations of 'Hessy' and young people dying in the thousands every year.

In fact now there's been a surge because we have more and more ladies involved. So the question is; why didn't such action nip these gangs in the bud as you'd like to fantasize?

With this kind of logic, gangs are apt to get fear resistant and even more sophisticated in their operations...

Tycho lying and cheating so plainly will not help the case, in dubai they chop off, kill gangs and drug dealers e.t.c and the place is very safe. We feel very sorry as at big chick pointed out, but "fake" theories and impractical pseudo intellectualism at this point is just a "choice" that plays no role in ensuring people are not shot in their small mpesa shops for 5K, sorry in advance because i will not argue with you anymore on this, cause you will lie more and more to dig in to your stupendous position once you've started, we know you.
A New Kenya
Anti_Burglar
#15 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 2:03:33 PM

Tycho, encouragement for personal excellence and reform is a distinctive characteristic of love, friendship and teamwork. Hessy's love for them is transcendent.
tycho
#16 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 2:05:36 PM

Much Know wrote:
tycho wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Tycho lying and cheating so plainly will not help the case, in dubai they chop off, kill gangs and drug dealers e.t.c and the place is very safe. We feel very sorry as at ig chick pointed out, but "fake" theories and impractical pseudo intellectualism at this point is just a "choice" that plays no role in ensuring people are not shot in their small mpesa shops for 5K, sorry in advance because i will not argue with you anymore on this, cause you will lie more and more to dig in to your stupendous position once you've started, we know you.

@Much Know, is Dubai one of those countries where everyone or almost every one gets an allowance?

I don't mind your argumenta ad hominem but on this one I know you guys are misguided.
Tokyo
#17 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 2:06:55 PM

tycho wrote:
The 'next thing you'll say is that these young people are lazy, unlike you, or were born psychopaths and hence the shortest way out is to kill them!

@ tycho wamejua hawajui
work to prosper
tycho
#18 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 2:07:48 PM

Anti_Burglar wrote:

Tycho, encouragement for personal excellence and reform is a distinctive characteristic of love, friendship and teamwork. Hessy's love for them is transcendent.

I'd rather try Jesus than Hessy...
Tokyo
#19 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 2:09:59 PM

tycho wrote:
Much Know wrote:
tycho wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Tycho lying and cheating so plainly will not help the case, in dubai they chop off, kill gangs and drug dealers e.t.c and the place is very safe. We feel very sorry as at ig chick pointed out, but "fake" theories and impractical pseudo intellectualism at this point is just a "choice" that plays no role in ensuring people are not shot in their small mpesa shops for 5K, sorry in advance because i will not argue with you anymore on this, cause you will lie more and more to dig in to your stupendous position once you've started, we know you.

What's your solution to insecurity especially by gun toting teenagers?

@Much Know, is Dubai one of those countries where everyone or almost every one gets an allowance?

I don't mind your argumenta ad hominem but on this one I know you guys are misguided.

work to prosper
tycho
#20 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 2:10:04 PM

Tokyo wrote:
tycho wrote:

@ tycho wamejua hawajui

Labda...