wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

When Survival is a moral as well as a physical struggle
masukuma
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2017 12:02:26 PM

Quote:
Survival was a moral as well as a physical struggle. A woman doctor wrote to a friend in June 1933 that she had not yet become a cannibal, but was "not sure that I shall not be one by the time my letter reaches you." The good people died first. Those who refused to steal or to prostitute themselves died. Those who gave food to others died. Those who refused to eat corpses died. Those who refused to kill their fellow man died. ... At least 2,505 people were sentenced for cannibalism in the years 1932 and 1933 in Ukraine, though the actual number of cases was certainly much higher.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
hardwood
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2017 3:46:40 PM

Babo uko Papua? Watch out you could be next on the dinner table.
masukuma
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2017 12:22:19 AM

hardwood wrote:
Babo uko Papua? Watch out you could be next on the dinner table.

it's a beautiful place - so rich!! but you are right! I am very cautious when someone ask me out for dinner

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
I walk around and see all manner of restaurants, places that serve indian food, some place that serves chinese, italian and even french food. I have never seen an african restaurant! That makes me feel safe... it seems everyone here likes their meat white smile I personally, I really don't like french food i think it's a bit too hard digest.... the truth is that I can't stomach those people! I am sure there are people who find them appealing! I like Indians, they make tasty dishes - sometimes a bit spicy... but i love getting a kick in the mouth when eating!! But as we discussed on another thread - you don't just consider input but output as well. I once took this indian girl on a date - a rather distasteful affair! when we were done, she left a bad taste on my mouth and as if that wasn't enough? she was rather difficult to dump!! Quite the pain in the ass!

But the truth is, If you get lost in the deep rain forest you may find yourself as dinner Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly you also don't want to start-up fights hivi hivi as every fight is a food fight! and it doesn't really matter if you win... They hold a grudge so much that if you beat them They start giving you a cold shoulder!
A friend was once out for dinner with the locals and while eating everyone was so quiet so he decided to make small talk and asked... "BY THE WAY! HOW IS YOUR MUM?" to which the host answered... "She is not too bad!! A bit rare! How do you find her?". It's indeed a struggle over here - you walk into a mcDonalds and ask for a Kid's meal - they look at you funny coz they can tell you are a foreigner and you are not supposed to be touching that stuff!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!