3 Pages<123>
G7 Meeting
hardwood
#21 Posted : Saturday, May 27, 2017 5:11:32 PM

hardwood
#22 Posted : Saturday, May 27, 2017 5:15:00 PM

Bigchick
#23 Posted : Saturday, May 27, 2017 6:12:10 PM

@Hardwood please stop rubbing it in.You will make some people sick.

They will say it is PR and does not reduce the price of UNGA to 60bob.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
hardwood
#24 Posted : Saturday, May 27, 2017 8:01:48 PM

hardwood wrote:

This was the best moment of my life. When my two heroes Ohuru and Trump met and shook hands. It was orgasmic. It is that one photo i have been waiting for. I have printed that picture and framed it and it will always be hung in my house.
newfarer
#25 Posted : Saturday, May 27, 2017 9:26:59 PM

whats the deal when you can't feed your people. no unga in the supermarket shelves.do we have any country in the g7 that is starving as us?
punda amecheka
alma1
#26 Posted : Saturday, May 27, 2017 10:55:51 PM

newfarer wrote:
whats the deal when you can't feed your people. no unga in the supermarket shelves.do we have any country in the g7 that is starving as us?

Stop being a party pooper. Haven't you seen Uhuru shook Trump's hand?

What is wrong with you? You are just a hater!!

Even Mobutu didn't do this stuff....I mean Mobutu Seseseko did not shake the President of France's hand..

I just don't get you people. Uhuru shakes Trump's hand and all you can do is complain!!!Complain!!!Complainnnn!!!!

Look. He's marching infront of white men...Just like Idi Amin...BUTT...Here you are complaining.

Mtanyongwa na wivu watu wa NASA.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

hardwood
#27 Posted : Sunday, May 28, 2017 8:18:41 AM

newfarer wrote:

Was Ohuru supposed to grow maize for you? Go ask your mother in the village to stop being lazy and grow enough maize. And then she can give you a few gorogos to kusiaga and that way she can feed her people. Wacha maneno ya serikal saidia when the shamba in the village remains idle. #Shindwe
Swenani
#28 Posted : Sunday, May 28, 2017 11:31:03 AM

hardwood wrote:
newfarer wrote:

Was Ohuru supposed to grow maize for you? Go ask your mother in the village to stop being lazy and grow enough maize. And then she can give you a few gorogos to kusiaga and that way she can feed her people. Wacha maneno ya serikal saidia when the shamba in the village remains idle. #Shindwe

Haiya!! Seriously?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
FRM2011
#29 Posted : Sunday, May 28, 2017 12:41:04 PM

Swenani wrote:
hardwood wrote:
newfarer wrote:

Haiya!! Seriously?

Don't worry. At its twilight, an incompetent regime will start with circular arguments, then defensive arguments, then outright insults and finally, the humbling exit. Tis the stuff hubris is made of.

countdown continues.............
Bigchick
#30 Posted : Sunday, May 28, 2017 12:52:02 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
Swenani wrote:
hardwood wrote:
newfarer wrote:

Haiya!! Seriously?

Don't worry. At its twilight, an incompetent regime will start with circular arguments, then defensive arguments, then outright insults and finally, the humbling exit. Tis the stuff hubris is made of.

countdown continues.............

Yes the countdown continues,70 something days to go.

Hope your support group/social network is strong enough.

But its good kujijaza.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
newfarer
#31 Posted : Sunday, May 28, 2017 1:12:02 PM

hardwood wrote:
newfarer wrote:

did she get a job
or she is equally lazy?

http://m.wazua.co.ke/for...px?g=posts&m=781282

You are well known to have a firm stand on issues. like quitting boring wazua, not voting Uhuru ,who takes you serious even when you bring people's mothers in your blind arguments?
punda amecheka
murchr
#32 Posted : Tuesday, June 05, 2018 7:21:34 PM

Quote:
President Uhuru Kenyatta will on Tuesday leave for Canada where he will attend the G7 Summit.

The president's visit is on Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's invitation.

It is lauded as a privilege for Kenya as the summit only incorporates the seven most-developed nations.

They are Canada, USA, United Kingdom, German, France, Italy and Japan.

The meeting, which will take place between Friday and Saturday, will focus on economic growth, climate change and security.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
hardwood
#33 Posted : Tuesday, June 05, 2018 7:38:32 PM

newfarer wrote:
hardwood wrote:
newfarer wrote:

did she get a job
or she is equally lazy?

http://m.wazua.co.ke/for...spx?g=posts&m=78128

Jeeeezus. Am I the one who wrote the above regarding maize 1yr ago? Can't believe it. I must have been high on phombe and weed. Or i could have been bewitched. Apologies. I have since seen the light.
Angelica _ann
#34 Posted : Tuesday, June 05, 2018 8:55:19 PM

hardwood wrote:
newfarer wrote:
hardwood wrote:
newfarer wrote:

did she get a job
or she is equally lazy?

Jeeeezus. Am I the one who wrote the above regarding maize 1yr ago? Can't believe it. I must have been high on phombe and weed. Or i could have been bewitched. Apologies. I have since seen the light.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
masukuma
#35 Posted : Wednesday, June 06, 2018 2:00:11 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:
newfarer wrote:
hardwood wrote:
newfarer wrote:

did she get a job
or she is equally lazy?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I suggest you go through the whole of club sk and issue apologies.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Iganamagana
#36 Posted : Wednesday, June 06, 2018 3:39:09 PM

hardwood wrote:
newfarer wrote:
hardwood wrote:
newfarer wrote:

did she get a job
or she is equally lazy?

You were blinded by political loyalty. It is bound to happen again come 2022.
Njunge
#37 Posted : Wednesday, June 06, 2018 3:52:31 PM

hardwood wrote:
newfarer wrote:
hardwood wrote:
newfarer wrote:

did she get a job
or she is equally lazy?

You have seen light??. Son, there are Wazuans who won't forgive you even if you see floodlights.smile
hardwood
#38 Posted : Wednesday, June 06, 2018 4:02:31 PM

Njunge wrote:
hardwood wrote:
newfarer wrote:
hardwood wrote:
newfarer wrote:

did she get a job
or she is equally lazy?

You have seen light??. Son, there are Wazuans who won't forgive you even if you see floodlights.smile

I have asked admin to delete all my posts on the forum. Some of the postings I made....i am just lost for words.
Ngalaka
#39 Posted : Wednesday, June 06, 2018 7:30:15 PM

murchr wrote:
Quote:
President Uhuru Kenyatta will on Tuesday leave for Canada where he will attend the G7 Summit.

The president's visit is on Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's invitation.

It is lauded as a privilege for Kenya as the summit only incorporates the seven most-developed nations.

They are Canada, USA, United Kingdom, German, France, Italy and Japan.

The meeting, which will take place between Friday and Saturday, will focus on economic growth, climate change and security.

Canada is Miguna Miguna's 'turf'!
Will he 'allow' people he calls despots in?
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Swenani
#40 Posted : Thursday, June 07, 2018 10:15:22 AM

hardwood wrote:
newfarer wrote:
hardwood wrote:
newfarer wrote:

did she get a job
or she is equally lazy?

This is not sufficient, you should ask God to delete you from the universe
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?