G7 Meeting
#21 Posted : Saturday, May 27, 2017 5:11:32 PM

#22 Posted : Saturday, May 27, 2017 5:15:00 PM

#23 Posted : Saturday, May 27, 2017 6:12:10 PM

@Hardwood please stop rubbing it in.You will make some people sick.

They will say it is PR and does not reduce the price of UNGA to 60bob.
#24 Posted : Saturday, May 27, 2017 8:01:48 PM

This was the best moment of my life. When my two heroes Ohuru and Trump met and shook hands. It was orgasmic. It is that one photo i have been waiting for. I have printed that picture and framed it and it will always be hung in my house.
#25 Posted : Saturday, May 27, 2017 9:26:59 PM

whats the deal when you can't feed your people. no unga in the supermarket shelves.do we have any country in the g7 that is starving as us?
#26 Posted : Saturday, May 27, 2017 10:55:51 PM

whats the deal when you can't feed your people. no unga in the supermarket shelves.do we have any country in the g7 that is starving as us?

Stop being a party pooper. Haven't you seen Uhuru shook Trump's hand?

What is wrong with you? You are just a hater!!

Even Mobutu didn't do this stuff....I mean Mobutu Seseseko did not shake the President of France's hand..

I just don't get you people. Uhuru shakes Trump's hand and all you can do is complain!!!Complain!!!Complainnnn!!!!

Look. He's marching infront of white men...Just like Idi Amin...BUTT...Here you are complaining.

Mtanyongwa na wivu watu wa NASA.

#27 Posted : Sunday, May 28, 2017 8:18:41 AM

Was Ohuru supposed to grow maize for you? Go ask your mother in the village to stop being lazy and grow enough maize. And then she can give you a few gorogos to kusiaga and that way she can feed her people. Wacha maneno ya serikal saidia when the shamba in the village remains idle. #Shindwe
#28 Posted : Sunday, May 28, 2017 11:31:03 AM

Was Ohuru supposed to grow maize for you? Go ask your mother in the village to stop being lazy and grow enough maize. And then she can give you a few gorogos to kusiaga and that way she can feed her people. Wacha maneno ya serikal saidia when the shamba in the village remains idle. #Shindwe

Haiya!! Seriously?
#29 Posted : Sunday, May 28, 2017 12:41:04 PM

Haiya!! Seriously?

Don't worry. At its twilight, an incompetent regime will start with circular arguments, then defensive arguments, then outright insults and finally, the humbling exit. Tis the stuff hubris is made of.

countdown continues.............
#30 Posted : Sunday, May 28, 2017 12:52:02 PM

Haiya!! Seriously?

Don't worry. At its twilight, an incompetent regime will start with circular arguments, then defensive arguments, then outright insults and finally, the humbling exit. Tis the stuff hubris is made of.

countdown continues.............

Yes the countdown continues,70 something days to go.

Hope your support group/social network is strong enough.

But its good kujijaza.
#31 Posted : Sunday, May 28, 2017 1:12:02 PM

did she get a job
or she is equally lazy?

http://m.wazua.co.ke/for...px?g=posts&m=781282

You are well known to have a firm stand on issues. like quitting boring wazua, not voting Uhuru ,who takes you serious even when you bring people's mothers in your blind arguments?
#32 Posted : Tuesday, June 05, 2018 7:21:34 PM

President Uhuru Kenyatta will on Tuesday leave for Canada where he will attend the G7 Summit.

The president's visit is on Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's invitation.

It is lauded as a privilege for Kenya as the summit only incorporates the seven most-developed nations.

They are Canada, USA, United Kingdom, German, France, Italy and Japan.

The meeting, which will take place between Friday and Saturday, will focus on economic growth, climate change and security.
#33 Posted : Tuesday, June 05, 2018 7:38:32 PM

did she get a job
or she is equally lazy?

http://m.wazua.co.ke/for...spx?g=posts&m=78128

Jeeeezus. Am I the one who wrote the above regarding maize 1yr ago? Can't believe it. I must have been high on phombe and weed. Or i could have been bewitched. Apologies. I have since seen the light.
#34 Posted : Tuesday, June 05, 2018 8:55:19 PM

did she get a job
or she is equally lazy?

Jeeeezus. Am I the one who wrote the above regarding maize 1yr ago? Can't believe it. I must have been high on phombe and weed. Or i could have been bewitched. Apologies. I have since seen the light.

#35 Posted : Wednesday, June 06, 2018 2:00:11 PM

did she get a job
or she is equally lazy?

I suggest you go through the whole of club sk and issue apologies.
#36 Posted : Wednesday, June 06, 2018 3:39:09 PM

did she get a job
or she is equally lazy?

You were blinded by political loyalty. It is bound to happen again come 2022.
#37 Posted : Wednesday, June 06, 2018 3:52:31 PM

did she get a job
or she is equally lazy?

You have seen light??. Son, there are Wazuans who won't forgive you even if you see floodlights.smile
#38 Posted : Wednesday, June 06, 2018 4:02:31 PM

did she get a job
or she is equally lazy?

You have seen light??. Son, there are Wazuans who won't forgive you even if you see floodlights.smile

I have asked admin to delete all my posts on the forum. Some of the postings I made....i am just lost for words.
#39 Posted : Wednesday, June 06, 2018 7:30:15 PM

President Uhuru Kenyatta will on Tuesday leave for Canada where he will attend the G7 Summit.

The president's visit is on Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's invitation.

It is lauded as a privilege for Kenya as the summit only incorporates the seven most-developed nations.

They are Canada, USA, United Kingdom, German, France, Italy and Japan.

The meeting, which will take place between Friday and Saturday, will focus on economic growth, climate change and security.

Canada is Miguna Miguna's 'turf'!
Will he 'allow' people he calls despots in?
#40 Posted : Thursday, June 07, 2018 10:15:22 AM

did she get a job
or she is equally lazy?

This is not sufficient, you should ask God to delete you from the universe