wazua Thu, Apr 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages123>
Is wazua dying?
hardwood
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 17, 2017 10:03:33 PM

Today the 17th day of May of the year of our Lord 2017, the few maize posts I have made today comprise 80% of all posts in the green section. Just what is happening? Have wazuans run out of ideas/discussions/creativity. I should come back full time from my sabbatical and rescue the site from dying. To breath new life into the forum. Seems all the burning contemporary issues are nowadays debated on "The Star" comments section (where I am a very active member) and no longer on wazua.
murchr
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 17, 2017 10:17:36 PM

Go away, we were doing fine without you
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
hardwood
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 17, 2017 11:29:43 PM

murchr wrote:
Go away, we were doing fine without you

Isokei. Wacha nirudi huko kwa "The Star" disqus. Let me watch you die... from a distance. Die like mashada, which was our original home. Or jukwaa.
tycho
#4 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 6:37:15 AM

Megalomania?
Lolest!
#5 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 9:13:57 AM

Club sk is on its deathbed

Maybe siasa peak season will salvage it
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Swenani
#6 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 9:49:36 AM

Lolest! wrote:

Fish biz will bring it back
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
sheri
#7 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 10:13:13 AM

Swenani wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Sad Sad
Swenani
#8 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 10:55:50 AM

sheri wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Sad Sad

Don't be sad Sheri, fish biz will be back after August 2017.

I also feel irrelevant here on wazua
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Angelica _ann
#9 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 12:56:32 PM

Sisi kama NASA, we are relaxed just reading and laughing as Jubilee -- lants argue among themselves on each and every thread they have started. Watching from far my fren smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Thitifini
#10 Posted : Friday, May 19, 2017 12:31:09 AM

Are new-ferers still valued?

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
alma1
#11 Posted : Friday, May 19, 2017 2:02:24 AM

hardwood, it is not wazua that died. It was you that died when you thought that wazua is still alive...Then you prayed..

Wazua has become prey

To the usual suspects...

It died when McReggae, Kingfisher, Djinn, Wendz, Leona left it

It is an alcholics dream...That's why I'm steal here...Forget about viceroy, alchohol is infectious. So you think the first time you came will always be the next wife you marry.

I personally only come here for the blue section...Ok, you know even on fridays I jump in...But the admin has made it what it is.

He allowed Itumbi to come in..He allowed Alai to come in. The vearcity and editing for the blue section was never and has never been the same as the odm and jubilee sluts.

I mean, people we used to respect like Njunge...Have become kameme 2.0.

At least Mr. Toothcomb realised, you can only so much unga for 90 bob before human beings, not jubilee fools, realise, they are being played for fools.

Wazua reminds me of a chick I had, like had....Sio story...Long long time ago...This one made me dump another one who's now buying BMW's for her gashunwas... All i get is a peck.

You remember those ones. Those ones that you liked then you are like...ooohhh, what's happening on wazua?

She's your former girlfriend...

I mean if you want to google. Jubilee, don't forget to add wazua in the mix.

Not that we hate Jubilee but please. prease, pris...

Aii come on.

I just saw a post here talking about Unga....And Unga is not life...Come on follow me... Follow the posters...It's not life, only fools care about it...They should have bought millet...Raira!!!!

I mean how stupid has wazua become?

There's no discussion pro or con.

The Odomos left. so all we have now are not even 2pm gang...

It's just nutcases who believe whatever Uhuru does, it was Jesus who said...Muthamaki!!!!

So why should anyone care about putting their opinion on wazua...

I do because of my business reasons.

But like seriously...

You pass through Muganda, Harrydre, Njunge and Bichick in a day...

You know the drill

Muthamaki is perfect, Raira charo nefa mbeee!

That is wazua...Let it die...

Wazua is like a marriage...

You marry a guy who beats you up every day..Then you tell people, it's love, my fater told me, it's my tradition...

All this time you have not realised, your family is dying...

Like honestly and think about this

Today I was in a super market, deep in Kikuyu county. Usually it has one or two lanes which I use to just buy viceroy and leave...

But today...It was full to capacity...

I asked these young kikuyu boys carrying Unga..."Yaani Raira charo mbee"...Nope....Uhuru is plesident and raira charo nefa mbee!

I mean wazua is where the stupid people reside....Including myself...

I mean Njunge...Of all the people can say laira when talking about maize...Come on!!!

This is the same elder who somehow knows, like knows, like he really knows. That CK is not Polycap..I have never heard anywhere that Polycap says no...But heck no. Njunge just knows and people like me...Well.. We are Odm and and want to finish Sonko. Please google Njunge and Sonko. Then realise why our parents are the worst human beings in the world.

How many minutes of intellectual intercourse do you expect when a so called man like Njunge can say...Gov't subdising Unga which they got over 50 billion for in 4 years is laira's fault. I mean... I saw that and wanted to puke...ehheee mmhhggg, puke.

Wazua is now Sycophant country. Why participate? I participate coz, why not...I'm tired and bored. My only option is to go karumaindo.

Tafakari hayo.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

marko
#12 Posted : Friday, May 19, 2017 7:39:14 AM

Bot admin killed Wazua. There has been no improvement on the site whatsoever since it changed from Stockskenya. It was a vibrant forum until the new guys came in. What a letdown. This is typical of African businesses. Once you get some money in you want to do a greenhouse..then you want an uber.. then you want to open a mitumba business etc. I would not be surprised if the owners are running a chain of cassava choma and smokie/boiled egg business in Uhuru park. We have all seen the site go downhill and even then..what do the owners do? They just watch. Admin you are really a tiresome fellow. If I ever meet you in the gents, I will pee in your shoes.
WHO DARES WINS
TSi
#13 Posted : Friday, May 19, 2017 9:05:16 AM

marko wrote:
Bot admin killed Wazua. There has been no improvement on the site whatsoever since it changed from Stockskenya. It was a vibrant forum until the new guys came in. What a letdown. This is typical of African businesses. Once you get some money in you want to do a greenhouse..then you want an uber.. then you want to open a mitumba business etc. I would not be surprised if the owners are running a chain of cassava choma and smokie/boiled egg business in Uhuru park. We have all seen the site go downhill and even then..what do the owners do? They just watch. Admin you are really a tiresome fellow. If I ever meet you in the gents, I will pee in your shoes.

Admin has done no wrong, i guess wazua users have just naturally moved on to other things, its life, some 10yrs ago i couldn't go a day without facebook but nowadays.. nowadays i cannot even login coz i lost my password n i am too lazy to change it.
But if indeed wazua is dead the people who killed it are Alma1, tycho, antiburger, alphadoti with their looooong posts.
Ps the only good riddance is Guru56 the alkebab virgin.
mkeiy
#14 Posted : Friday, May 19, 2017 10:31:05 AM

TSi wrote:
marko wrote:

Admin has done no wrong, i guess wazua users have just naturally moved on to other things, its life, some 10yrs ago i couldn't go a day without facebook but nowadays.. nowadays i cannot even login coz i lost my password n i am too lazy to change it.
But if indeed wazua is dead the people who killed it are Alma1, tycho, antiburger, alphadoti with their looooong posts.

I blame it on the sycophants. The country is heading to the sewer and they are here, seeing no evil, hearing no evil!
Deep down hurting.
Just like everybody else!
tycho
#15 Posted : Saturday, May 20, 2017 6:32:49 AM

Death is a natural process and event. And it's a good thing. The problem is that we're miseducated about it.

Everything is dying. Even the optimism of science conquering death.
ecstacy
#16 Posted : Saturday, May 20, 2017 11:57:51 AM

Built on Stockskenya, if the blue section dies or loses steam just like the economy, the need to be here subsides. It is 2017, folks will be back to this green section checking on their political influencers and airing their 2 Cents.
alma1
#17 Posted : Saturday, May 20, 2017 4:59:59 PM

TSi wrote:
marko wrote:

I understand TSi, reading is actually not as simple as going to MKU university like Joho...
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Anti_Burglar
#18 Posted : Saturday, May 20, 2017 9:31:38 PM

TSi wrote:
marko wrote:

Hey there buddy. I understand you may be looking for thrills. Have a look at a recent example of a loooooong post just within this thread and tell me where I have made a similar one. Otherwise git off my back, idjit.
AlphDoti
#19 Posted : Saturday, May 20, 2017 10:37:18 PM

alma1 wrote:
hardwood, it is not wazua that died. It was you that died when you thought that wazua is still alive...Then you prayed..

Wazua has become prey

To the usual suspects...

It died when McReggae, Kingfisher, Djinn, Wendz, Leona left it

It is an alcholics dream...That's why I'm steal here...Forget about viceroy, alchohol is infectious. So you think the first time you came will always be the next wife you marry.

I personally only come here for the blue section...Ok, you know even on fridays I jump in...But the admin has made it what it is.

He allowed Itumbi to come in..He allowed Alai to come in. The vearcity and editing for the blue section was never and has never been the same as the odm and jubilee sluts.

I mean, people we used to respect like Njunge...Have become kameme 2.0.

At least Mr. Toothcomb realised, you can only so much unga for 90 bob before human beings, not jubilee fools, realise, they are being played for fools.

Wazua reminds me of a chick I had, like had....Sio story...Long long time ago...This one made me dump another one who's now buying BMW's for her gashunwas... All i get is a peck.

You remember those ones. Those ones that you liked then you are like...ooohhh, what's happening on wazua?

She's your former girlfriend...

I mean if you want to google. Jubilee, don't forget to add wazua in the mix.

Not that we hate Jubilee but please. prease, pris...

Aii come on.

I just saw a post here talking about Unga....And Unga is not life...Come on follow me... Follow the posters...It's not life, only fools care about it...They should have bought millet...Raira!!!!

I mean how stupid has wazua become?

There's no discussion pro or con.

The Odomos left. so all we have now are not even 2pm gang...

It's just nutcases who believe whatever Uhuru does, it was Jesus who said...Muthamaki!!!!

So why should anyone care about putting their opinion on wazua...

I do because of my business reasons.

But like seriously...

You pass through Muganda, Harrydre, Njunge and Bichick in a day...

You know the drill

Muthamaki is perfect, Raira charo nefa mbeee!

That is wazua...Let it die...

Wazua is like a marriage...

You marry a guy who beats you up every day..Then you tell people, it's love, my fater told me, it's my tradition...

All this time you have not realised, your family is dying...

Like honestly and think about this

Today I was in a super market, deep in Kikuyu county. Usually it has one or two lanes which I use to just buy viceroy and leave...

But today...It was full to capacity...

I asked these young kikuyu boys carrying Unga..."Yaani Raira charo mbee"...Nope....Uhuru is plesident and raira charo nefa mbee!

I mean wazua is where the stupid people reside....Including myself...

I mean Njunge...Of all the people can say laira when talking about maize...Come on!!!

This is the same elder who somehow knows, like knows, like he really knows. That CK is not Polycap..I have never heard anywhere that Polycap says no...But heck no. Njunge just knows and people like me...Well.. We are Odm and and want to finish Sonko. Please google Njunge and Sonko. Then realise why our parents are the worst human beings in the world.

How many minutes of intellectual intercourse do you expect when a so called man like Njunge can say...Gov't subdising Unga which they got over 50 billion for in 4 years is laira's fault. I mean... I saw that and wanted to puke...ehheee mmhhggg, puke.

Wazua is now Sycophant country. Why participate? I participate coz, why not...I'm tired and bored. My only option is to go karumaindo.

Tafakari hayo.

The part about Njunge and Bigchick is spot on. I used to see these two as independent minded, but with jubilee shenanigans, they've completely become partisans... they've taken a position where if they see the garmant doing something wrong, pple shoukd keep quiet. And if you dare condemn the failures of jubilee they label you as opposition supporter. This is a dangerous trend... to them you're either jubilee or nasa which is mediocre!
aemathenge
#20 Posted : Saturday, May 20, 2017 11:41:21 PM

TSi wrote:

I am offended, I truly am.

How dare you NOT mention my name? How could you?

Post Script:

Now that you mention it, I realize how I miss my online SweetHeart.

Babes, where you at?