wazua Sat, May 11, 2024

Spicy food and Burning Poop - Saidieni
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 14, 2017 10:44:43 AM

Can't feel my butt after taking a 30 minutes flaming dump. And the left side brain and eye has stopped working too.

Is there a way of relieving this hell-fire burning feeling after enjoying spicy chicken the day before?

#2 Posted : Sunday, May 14, 2017 11:05:29 AM

Can't feel my butt after taking a 30 minutes flaming dump. And the left side brain and eye has stopped working too.

Is there a way of relieving this hell-fire burning feeling after enjoying spicy chicken the day before?

Next time ensure to drown it with a jug of Lassi (Maziwa Mala).

For now take a drum of water.Pole lakini.
#3 Posted : Sunday, May 14, 2017 11:56:06 AM

Someone here once referred to the dump from chilli and spices as the Mexican Poop.Pray smile Anyway there are some recommendations from experts in the link below. I like recommendation No. 3. Putting your b*tthole through hot pepper bootcamp for 3 weeks.smile

http://www.menshealth.com/health/burning-butt
#4 Posted : Sunday, May 14, 2017 3:44:43 PM

yeah.. spicy food is not just a concern 'going in' but also 'coming out'...
#5 Posted : Sunday, May 14, 2017 4:53:40 PM

#6 Posted : Sunday, May 14, 2017 6:42:50 PM

UPDATE:
After drinking about 5 liters of water, and a lot of fruits, the situation has improved greatly, but not yet eliminated.

The eye sight and brain are back to normal and I can feel the butt. The poop is still hot, but not like the hell fire feeling earlier.

Those laughing, your day will come.

#7 Posted : Sunday, May 14, 2017 6:51:16 PM

Indians have been taking very spicy food for ages... what "we" call hot is just mild to them. Ask yourself how do/did they manage? Hinduism is one of the oldest traditions, they use water to clean themselves. Maybe that cools the burning down... just like you ask for water when chili is too much...
#8 Posted : Sunday, May 14, 2017 7:13:18 PM

Didn't know chilli is hot when entering and exitingLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
#9 Posted : Sunday, May 14, 2017 8:57:03 PM

@dunkang, take it with stride as minyoo cannot survive in that environment smile . I've interacted with real Indians (wacha these Kenyan ones) and eaten real indian food...the pilipili syndrome the next day brings the 'kulia kwa choo' saying into perspective Pray
#10 Posted : Sunday, May 14, 2017 10:08:47 PM

Now I understand the Indian saying "As you enjoy the Chilli n' Spice ready for super lighting of the headlamp in the night but prep for lighting of the tail lamp in the morning".
#11 Posted : Sunday, May 14, 2017 11:59:56 PM

Nyasaye
#12 Posted : Monday, May 15, 2017 12:14:53 AM

Indians have been taking very spicy food for ages... what "we" call hot is just mild to them. Ask yourself how do/did they manage? Hinduism is one of the oldest traditions, they use water to clean themselves. Maybe that cools the burning down... just like you ask for water when chili is too much...

I can see you from a mile away!!! We ain't touching our sh*t with our hands OK? We can wash it later but.. we ain't touching it!!
Hebu jiulize...what about west africans? Liberians? Nigerians? pepe? Kati ya West African food and Indian - ni gani kali? I know I can stomach subcontinent food more than most but I dare not go wrong with Liberian food... it wasn't called the pepper coast for nothing!!
Secondly... the 'heat' you feel has nothing to do with heat as we know it... it's a chemical reaction caused by capsaicin! water does not put it out... it's not a fire!!
#13 Posted : Monday, May 15, 2017 12:38:14 AM

I can see you from a mile away!!! We ain't touching our sh*t with our hands OK? We can wash it later but.. we ain't touching it!!
Hebu jiulize...what about west africans? Liberians? Nigerians? pepe? Kati ya West African food and Indian - ni gani kali? I know I can stomach subcontinent food more than most but I dare not go wrong with Liberian food... it wasn't called the pepper coast for nothing!!
Secondly... the 'heat' you feel has nothing to do with heat as we know it... it's a chemical reaction caused by capsaicin! water does not put it out... it's not a fire!!

#14 Posted : Monday, May 15, 2017 8:51:51 AM

Forester wrote:
@dunkang, take it with stride as minyoo cannot survive in that environment smile . I've interacted with real Indians (wacha these Kenyan ones) and eaten real indian food...the pilipili syndrome the next day brings the 'kulia kwa choo' saying into perspective Pray

Minyoo are very adaptable. They survive even in hot springs!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermophile
#15 Posted : Monday, May 15, 2017 8:59:54 AM

#16 Posted : Monday, May 15, 2017 9:40:32 AM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
#17 Posted : Monday, May 15, 2017 10:19:54 AM

A 30 minute damp is constupation, regardless of what spiced it up. Maybe veggies with the chicken? Or maybe chicken isn't for you? Check out Blood Type Diet

The eye head reaction could be a sign that something was triggered by the chilli. I'd guess parasites and/or mucous. Try get rid of them naturally

#18 Posted : Monday, May 15, 2017 10:54:09 AM

For heaven's sake, water does not cool the pepper effect. If anything, it makes it worse. If say, your kid accidentally takes pepper, you give a pinch of salt to smooth the effect and it works. Now @Alpha, you wouldn't recommend that for your b*tthole.Pray
#19 Posted : Monday, May 15, 2017 11:44:52 AM

What do you mean you can wash it later? Sad d'oh!
#20 Posted : Monday, May 15, 2017 11:47:44 AM

For heaven's sake, water does not cool the pepper effect. If anything, it makes it worse. If say, your kid accidentally takes pepper, you give a pinch of salt to smooth the effect and it works. Now @Alpha, you wouldn't recommend that for your b*tthole.Pray

I hear when your kid accidentally takes pepper, you give milk... I understand milk cools the pepper effect... As for the butt, water is better than nothing.