wazua Thu, Apr 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Mpesa outage again?
Njung'e
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 06, 2017 11:03:11 AM

How do they carry out maintenance during the day and without notifying their customers? Sasa they are becoming too much!!Sad Sad
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Swenani
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 06, 2017 11:15:02 AM

Njung'e wrote:
How do they carry out maintenance during the day and without notifying their customers? Sasa the are becoming too much!!Sad Sad

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Njung'e
#3 Posted : Saturday, May 06, 2017 11:24:53 AM

Swenani wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
How do they carry out maintenance during the day and without notifying their customers? Sasa the are becoming too much!!Sad Sad

Wacha tuu!. I am stranded at a petrol station with the car fueled,less cash and no fuel card. Safaricom have made me look like a total idiot!Sad
Swenani
#4 Posted : Saturday, May 06, 2017 11:34:39 AM

Njung'e wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

Wacha tuu!. I am stranded at a petrol station with the car fueled,less cash and no fuel card. Safaricom have made me look like a total idiot!Sad
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Sell a spare wheel!!!

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Njung'e
#5 Posted : Saturday, May 06, 2017 11:39:12 AM

Swenani wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Sell a spare wheel!!!

To who?Sad The petrol station attendant doesn't look like someone who owns a donkey cart.smile
Njung'e
#6 Posted : Saturday, May 06, 2017 11:56:56 AM

@ Freiks,

It's you, isn't it?. Halafu unachungulia kwa dirisha mzee akiona moto!. Nkt!!Sad Sad
Njung'e
#7 Posted : Saturday, May 06, 2017 12:02:41 PM

Back! waaache hii mchezo!
mkenyan
#8 Posted : Saturday, May 06, 2017 12:04:16 PM

Njung'e wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

pole guka. they probably think you wanted free fuel.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Njung'e
#9 Posted : Saturday, May 06, 2017 12:08:27 PM

mkenyan wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

pole guka. they probably think you wanted free fuel.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly . I am sorted out now but i have lost more than a hour. I think i will go back to carrying some cash under my boxerssmile
mkenyan
#10 Posted : Saturday, May 06, 2017 12:24:29 PM

Njung'e wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly . I am sorted out now but i have lost more than a hour. I think i will go back to carrying some cash under my boxerssmile

for the last year been paying for my fule exclusively by mpesa. once in a while i wonder what would happen if mpesa fails but usually assume it wouldn't. at least for me the good thing is i mostly fuel from the same petrol station where in such a case they may allow me to go and pay later.
Bigchick
#11 Posted : Saturday, May 06, 2017 12:34:29 PM

Someone had promised to pay me a debt today.Imagine the joy on his face as he quickly sent a message that mpesa is not working.

Am driving where he is.Nkt
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Much Know
#12 Posted : Saturday, May 06, 2017 12:38:07 PM

Njung'e wrote:
How do they carry out maintenance during the day and without notifying their customers? Sasa they are becoming too much!!Sad Sad

Last time we were told that they are depending too much on the Chinese systems, sijui backup .t.c otherwise labda ni wale "ma-hackers" who have put an advanced techno phone on port 11, or even then Chingos themselves, isn't explicable! Is it a must we alway's carry cash, they were talking of introducing this things into matatu, they are also giving competitors a "new label of incompetence" to coin a name for this failure and slice the market.
A New Kenya
Impunity
#13 Posted : Saturday, May 06, 2017 11:03:03 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Someone had promised to pay me a debt today.Imagine the joy on his face as he quickly sent a message that mpesa is not working.

He will eat you if go in his house with all those emotions...things happens so quick!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Njunge
#14 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2018 9:02:15 PM

I think i have sent money twice thinking i did not confirm the first transaction. Looks like mpesa is dead once again. No confirmation, no balance ,no mini-statement......it's just dead quiet!!Sad Sad Sad
kayhara
#15 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2018 9:29:19 PM

I withdrew from account to Mpesa, I am still waiting
To Each His Own
Njunge
#16 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2018 9:41:02 PM

Have just received a message thus:

M-Pesa is undergoing scheduled maintenance.

Effing idiots!! When did they declare the said maintenance and through what/which media?Sad Sad
kaka2za
#17 Posted : Sunday, December 09, 2018 7:18:10 PM

Impunity wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

He will eat you if go in his house with all those emotions...things happens so quick!

@Bigchick...how did it go last time?smile
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Ryko
#18 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2018 9:26:16 AM

ITS dead Again now..... Kaput!! MKWAMA
I work so I can afford the amount of alcohol required to continue going to work
bwenyenye
#19 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2018 1:47:20 PM

Every time MPesa fails I remember the words of Hon. Michuki when he was trying to figure out if it is a bank... He said something like " I'm afraid that one day this system will collapse and vanish with the peoples' money and there is nothing that we will be able to do about it"...

I remember CBA Bank coming out in full support... I hope they can handle this mess WHEN it happens..
I Think Therefore I Am
hardwood
#20 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2018 1:52:29 PM

Ryko wrote:
ITS dead Again now..... Kaput!! MKWAMA

I have been transacting kama kawaida.