wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Thika Greens Phase 1 advice @ 4M Quarter
samdoe
#21 Posted : Monday, May 08, 2017 8:23:05 PM

Thika greens ph 1 for 4M is a good deal. A friend of mine bought one there for 4.2m in Feb this year.At times we must not look at everything from a commercial perspective eg the peace of mind. And again thika greens is a diamond in the rough. People are already living there school busses from Breabun and Juja preparatory come there every morning so your kid's school is sorted.The compound is also big. You cannot compare this with Githingiri, it's more organised in thika greens. Service charges are applicable for all gated developments to take care of security, garbage common areas etc l know of a gated development in Redhill where service charge is 10k a month. Follow your heart bro for me it's a deal, five years down the line this place will be unaffordable.
webish
#22 Posted : Wednesday, May 10, 2017 7:59:25 AM

Chaka wrote:
Where along Mombasa rd is this project?
webish wrote:

@Surething , watching that Cytton (Newtown) on Msa road keenly.

Athi River.
Along Mutongoni Road.. Almost at the Center between Mombasa Rd Side and Kangundo Rd .
Nothing less than 30KM from City Center.

Life is joy, death is peace, but the transition is very difficult.
maka
#23 Posted : Saturday, July 29, 2017 10:41:27 PM

http://www.businessdaily...35124-hvqmuu/index.html

Thika Greens has challenged the demand, claiming that the contract between it and IAF was “void” as the consultancy firm did not have approval from the Capital Markets Authority (CMA) to operate in Kenya.
possunt quia posse videntur
chiaroscuro
#24 Posted : Monday, July 31, 2017 2:55:06 PM

Jon Jones wrote:
I never understand why people overpay for property in the name of "gated estates"...only to be charged exorbitant service charges(that 3k is subject to review so dont try to use it to justify a purchase), be restricted in design and contractors yet the plot is yours, etc. How can you buy property expensively and the seller continues charging you and governing how you live in your own property? I would rather buy a clean plot in a neighborhood that is not gated for that 4 mil. You can get better value for money and peace of mind...this gated community stuff is a concept designed to shaft middle class Kenyans who cant see the whole picture. The developer sells overpriced property to you, governs how you live and still charges you to use your own property in the name of service charges. You dont need to be a genius to see through the bull

One man's meat is another man's poison!

Unlike you, I am willing to pay a premium for a plot in a site that guarantees strict restrictions on house designs. For me, the beauty of an orderly surrounding is far more important that the freedom to put up what I want.