wazua Sat, Apr 27, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
HFCK DOSSIER....implications to investors...
tmatekwa
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 10:48:20 AM

FRM2011
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 11:34:54 AM

That exposé has been done by an insider.

Those who have ever read anything from nyakundi would know the language on this one is too professional to be nyakundi's.
actuarywahisa
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 11:52:43 AM

This company is really starting to smell dead....
There are too many opportunities all around. Open your eyes and maybe you'll spot one
muganda
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 12:19:10 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

Those who have ever read anything from nyakundi would know the language on this one is too professional to be nyakundi's.

Ditto. He sprinkled some customary insults towards the end but his sources now include whistleblowers.

alotoftalk
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:51:41 PM

Cheap shots..looks and smells like malice. Bell Pottinger type PR.
Investment philosophy development in progress...
washiku
#6 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:59:52 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

Very accurate observation
karasinga
#7 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 6:30:28 PM

washiku wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Very accurate observation

I agree. Someone want to scare "shiku" to buy from her at bargain. sad....
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
sparkly
#8 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 9:13:50 PM

tmatekwa wrote:
https://www.cnyakundi.com/2017/04/kshs-2-billion-scandal-at-housing-finance-in-bogus-it-procurement-scam/

Lost me, too long.

Anyway Core Banking Systems and the ancillary plugins are not cheap.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Kausha
#9 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 9:26:16 PM

From inside HF is fairly okay
obiero
#10 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 10:32:50 PM

Kausha wrote:

Nyakundi over does his articles for count of clicks and ad share.. Very immoral chap.. No wonder the courts asked him to cease and desist from Safaricom matters

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
#11 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 12:01:34 AM

obiero wrote:
Kausha wrote:

Nyakundi over does his articles for count of clicks and ad share.. Very immoral chap.. No wonder the courts asked him to cease and desist from Safaricom matters

That's true. I just saw within this HF article his attack on Peter Munga, that his son committed suicide by jumping from Black Diamond, 2nd floor Westlands. Surely, even an idiot knows you don't commit suicide by jump from 2nd floor, you go floors higher! Anyway...

BBI will solve it
:)
Bigchick
#12 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 4:11:52 AM

Do he is done with the jail term or he paid the fine?
The next person will not take him to court but instead will take him to Makueni. His insults are juvenile and poorly researched dossiers.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
obiero
#13 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 7:16:31 AM

2012 wrote:
obiero wrote:
Kausha wrote:

That's true. I just saw within this HF article his attack on Peter Munga, that his son committed suicide by jumping from Black Diamond, 2nd floor Westlands. Surely, even an idiot knows you don't commit suicide by jump from 2nd floor, you go floors higher! Anyway...

low blow by Nyakundi..
Plus Munga's son died ages ago, in 2013..

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
maka
#14 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 10:04:40 AM

Kausha wrote:

Fairly ok?Sad
possunt quia posse videntur
grandie
#15 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 10:31:36 AM

I have been following the discussions of HFCK under the two main headings and must say they are very informative. I have been a shareholder for years both in good and bad times. However, the contributions from Obiero and Sparkly are so misleading and lopsided and one begins to wonder whether their intention is to discredit every possible criticism about this counter. But to what agenda I do not know. Obiero and Sparkly comments about Isika show that they are trying to change negative perceptions about the going-ons at the company without any real proof. Why can't they speak to any key customers or developers for the real picture. As for Nyakundi, one can see his website is a forum since the corporate media is easily manipulated not to publish certain stories. However one simply needs to read very closely and talk to staff who will confirm facts off the record. Can obiero and Sparkly begin writing opinions that are balanced and stop their campaign
wukan
#16 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 10:44:31 AM

Going through the annual report the shareholder morale is high with more joiners than leavers. AGM starts in next 30 mins let me talk to a few people in high places. The torrent of leakages says something about management.
Fyatu
#17 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 11:25:28 AM

Bigchick wrote:
Do he is done with the jail term or he paid the fine?
The next person will not take him to court but instead will take him to Makueni. His insults are juvenile and poorly researched dossiers.

Definitely. This delinquent monkey will soon learn that poking one's wet and slimy nose into the affairs of kihiu mwiri will give you a one way ticket to Makueni
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
sparkly
#18 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 12:13:14 PM

grandie wrote:
I have been following the discussions of HFCK under the two main headings and must say they are very informative. I have been a shareholder for years both in good and bad times. However, the contributions from Obiero and Sparkly are so misleading and lopsided and one begins to wonder whether their intention is to discredit every possible criticism about this counter. But to what agenda I do not know. Obiero and Sparkly comments about Isika show that they are trying to change negative perceptions about the going-ons at the company without any real proof. Why can't they speak to any key customers or developers for the real picture. As for Nyakundi, one can see his website is a forum since the corporate media is easily manipulated not to publish certain stories. However one simply needs to read very closely and talk to staff who will confirm facts off the record. Can obiero and Sparkly begin writing opinions that are balanced and stop their campaign

@Sparkly is not a shareholder of HF and he is entitled to his opinion.

Secondly Just because @Sparkly's opinion is different from yours does not mean he running a campaign.

Thirdly, @Sparkly is neither an investment advisor nor a news reporter. Therefore he does not owe a duty to anyone to give a balanced opinion.

Ama namna gani?
Life is short. Live passionately.
Anbu
#19 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 12:37:46 PM

obiero wrote:
Kausha wrote:

There are no ads on the site...so maybe eyeballs
The struggle continues
grandie
#20 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 2:19:18 PM

And by the way, Nyakundis insults do bother me but I try to sift through the muck because a number of these contributors are genuine whistleblowers with little to gain and have no other avenues. Software for a relatively modest outfit like hfck does not cost that much and one needs to look at the loan statements from the new system and you can see there are real problems. Sparkly's defense makes me wonder whether he/she is closer to this other than just an investor