wazua Mon, May 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages«<345
Why I will NOT be voting for UHURUTO in 2017
washiku
#81 Posted : Tuesday, April 04, 2017 1:24:42 PM

2012 wrote:
TSi wrote:
The Word of the Lord says cursed is the man who puts his trust in fellow man, but there is something about Boniface Mwangi that tells me that he could be what we need in that house. My vote is not in Starehe so I will not be voting for him but if you are from Starehe just give the guy your vote. Maybe, just maybe he might deliver us from the oblivion; i say this acknowledging that I should only put my trust in the Lord.

Activists make terrible politicians. Sadly, I think Boniface is all show and not genuine. Unlike Omutata, Boniface comes across to me as an opportunist and this move had been well calculated from the start.

Interesting. So would you vote Omtata if he was to vie?
TSi
#82 Posted : Tuesday, April 04, 2017 3:44:42 PM

washiku wrote:
2012 wrote:
TSi wrote:
The Word of the Lord says cursed is the man who puts his trust in fellow man, but there is something about Boniface Mwangi that tells me that he could be what we need in that house. My vote is not in Starehe so I will not be voting for him but if you are from Starehe just give the guy your vote. Maybe, just maybe he might deliver us from the oblivion; i say this acknowledging that I should only put my trust in the Lord.

Activists make terrible politicians. Sadly, I think Boniface is all show and not genuine. Unlike Omutata, Boniface comes across to me as an opportunist and this move had been well calculated from the start.

I still think we should give him a chance, if he is a fake, 5 yrs will out him. But so far his fights have been for a good cause
washiku
#83 Posted : Tuesday, April 04, 2017 3:53:40 PM

TSi wrote:
washiku wrote:
2012 wrote:
TSi wrote:

I still think we should give him a chance, if he is a fake, 5 yrs will out him. But so far his fights have been for a good cause

I am personally voting for him. I actually changed my vote station to do exactly that. What worries me is when someone says they do not trust Mwangi but they are ready to vote drug peddler suspects like Sonko and Joho, ICC suspects like UK n Ruto, Corruption suspects like Waiguru, I mean, what would be so wrong with Mwangi? What makes him too suspicious a candidate if we have already lowered the bar too much in the other cases?
Drobos fly
#84 Posted : Tuesday, April 04, 2017 11:11:06 PM

washiku wrote:

I am personally voting for him. I actually changed my vote station to do exactly that. What worries me is when someone says they do not trust Mwangi but they are ready to vote drug peddler suspects like Sonko and Joho, ICC suspects like UK n Ruto, Corruption suspects like Waiguru, I mean, what would be so wrong with Mwangi? What makes him too suspicious a candidate if we have already lowered the bar too much in the other cases?

Probably something to do with the devils they know better than the angels they don't.
harrydre
#85 Posted : Friday, May 05, 2017 9:20:14 PM

Quote:
Hardwood:August 9, 2017: Ohuru 65%, baba 35%. And yes Iam the same guy who predicted the Trump win.

What happened?
i.am.back!!!!
hardwood
#86 Posted : Friday, May 05, 2017 10:08:43 PM

harrydre wrote:
Quote:
Hardwood:August 9, 2017: Ohuru 65%, baba 35%. And yes Iam the same guy who predicted the Trump win.

What happened?

Making a prediction where Ouru wins doesn't mean that I support a certain side. I am just doing my duty to predict the outcome of the election. Just like when you predict Man U 2 Arsenal 1 doesn't mean you are a Man U supporter. You are just looking at the teams and their capabilities.
alma1
#87 Posted : Saturday, May 06, 2017 3:00:13 AM

Hardwood, we are not surprised..

You are one of these fellas we call. Hawana msimamo..

I can't hate you because you think Jubilee is just fantastic. After all, some people may say that your wife is the ugliest woman that God ever created.

Opinion is not the issue.

It's the umalaya syndrome. That seems to be cropping up like AIDS in this forum.

You say what you mean and you stick by it...I know that's difficult but that's called a whole chapter in the Bible and stick to it.

Thus far...

You don't like Jubilee coz you didn't get paid or something
Then you come here supporting Jubilee

You call it, change of mind. I call it Karumaindo.

Much Know comes here, screeeeeaaamming about Sonko
Then he finds Jesus because of ... I don't know why. Just imagining uhuru was high and told him...Jaguar ndio mwisho!!

Just after he had ensured that a Muranga fella lost. Then muthamaki said we accept. Oh, it's so different from Luo governors, my foot!!!

Now Much Know is just like Karumaindo...They say I'm ugly. Then I remove my wallet. They fall in line after that.

Ohh come on just look at what Njunge is posting lately.. Look at BigChick...This is a public forum...Just type Sonko, Njunge on google..Much Know actually called Sonko silly. Njunge comes on himself when he talks about Sonko...Ok lately he's using a condom...BigChick..Bora Pauline amesema.

That's wazua...These people is not a hate message on wazua by Impunity...He's actually describing the njumbiree paid harlots here.

But somehow just like you. You are seeing the light. Kwanza Much Know's light is like a fire..Burning.

Pepo. I have no problem with whom you support. I actually think you are nuts supporting these fools. But that's just my opinion..

but please have a disclaimer

I am...

Hardwood
Fyatu
bk
bigchick
Njunge
Anti Burglar
MuchKnow
and lastly wazua admin

I swear to always say raira is mad..raira is rasa...Yaani BigChick a so called woman. Took her time to write something like that. Then all the above laughed....Yet, when I wrote about Isaac Mwaura and his umalaya ways, some kid had the audacity to edit in red....Be serious peeeepo.

I mean...The above monikers. Monikers, coz they are not real people...Are the reason why in Nyeri, my family is selling coffee at prices that are just stupid...Never been. Yet, I tell them coffee prices are higher than ever in the world...Lakini tuko pamoja!

Yet, the 39 bloggers or are they now 34, have decided...

f*** them. I shall support muthamaki even if Unga gets to 399 bob. But laila chalo nefa mbee.

Washiku, hiyo ni refu ama fupi?

Vote for MCA, Your MP and Governor....He's yours...Lakini as from FRM2011 says, uthamakidom, ni wewe na mama yako.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Rahatupu
#88 Posted : Monday, May 08, 2017 8:37:03 AM

JP think sisi Jinga sana. Hold the rains until campaigns time so that unga prices may come down just before August....
Much Know
#89 Posted : Monday, May 08, 2017 9:42:56 AM

@alma, stand for gavana of Nairobi tukupigie basi. You complain about the "same old" politicians but never the same old malayas at karumaindo, same ild matatu drivers and conductors, same old lecturers, doctors, same old whining ingia kiwanja basi e.t.c. The politicians will remain the same unless 'new people' like you can out-yap sonkos. DP ruto is the one who will suffer most from attacks by sonko in the next 5 years because sonko also has presidential ambitions, yet i hear ruto supported sonko a lot, mimi ni nani, hio ndio siasa, the case of a frog carrying a scorpion across the river on it's back, the scorpion will sting the frog and they will both die. Am no politician, last time i voted kidero, giving our great leader Uhunye a hard time in Nairobi, this time i will really watermelon about Nairobi before i vote, but might be left with no choice. Am a environmental technologist which is a much bigger playing field than a Kenyan politics, and am happy, gafana ni kitu kidogo sana kwangu, nitaingia siasa when am kitu 70years old like trump.
A New Kenya
Anti_Burglar
#90 Posted : Monday, May 08, 2017 9:46:29 AM

alma1 wrote:

I can't hate you because you think Jubilee is just fantastic. After all, some people may say that your wife is the ugliest woman that God ever created.

It's the umalaya syndrome. That seems to be cropping up like AIDS in this forum.

You say what you mean and you stick by it...I know that's difficult but that's called a whole chapter in the Bible and stick to it.

Thus far...

Then he finds Jesus because of ... I don't know why. Just imagining uhuru was high and told him...Jaguar ndio mwisho!!

Just after he had ensured that a Muranga fella lost. Then muthamaki said we accept. Oh, it's so different from Luo governors, my foot!!!

Now Much Know is just like Karumaindo...They say I'm ugly. Then I remove my wallet. They fall in line after that.

Ohh come on just look at what Njunge is posting lately.. Look at BigChick...This is a public forum...Just type Sonko, Njunge on google..Much Know actually called Sonko silly. Njunge comes on himself when he talks about Sonko...Ok lately he's using a condom...BigChick..Bora Pauline amesema.

That's wazua...These people is not a hate message on wazua by Impunity...He's actually describing the njumbiree paid harlots here.

But somehow just like you. You are seeing the light. Kwanza Much Know's light is like a fire..Burning.

Pepo. I have no problem with whom you support. I actually think you are nuts supporting these fools. But that's just my opinion..

I am...

Hardwood
Fyatu
bk
bigchick
Njunge
Anti Burglar
MuchKnow
and lastly wazua admin

I swear to always say raira is mad..raira is rasa...Yaani BigChick a so called woman. Took her time to write something like that. Then all the above laughed....Yet, when I wrote about Isaac Mwaura and his umalaya ways, some kid had the audacity to edit in red....Be serious peeeepo.

I mean...The above monikers. Monikers, coz they are not real people...Are the reason why in Nyeri, my family is selling coffee at prices that are just stupid...Never been. Yet, I tell them coffee prices are higher than ever in the world...Lakini tuko pamoja!

f*** them. I shall support muthamaki even if Unga gets to 399 bob. But laila chalo nefa mbee.

Vote for MCA, Your MP and Governor....He's yours...Lakini as from FRM2011 says, uthamakidom, ni wewe na mama yako.

My, my, brathar someone is still in the thralls of bitterness, looking for another debate from me by any means necessary since I thwacked him down the last time.

Photoshopping me where into situations where I have never been, like this scenario he is saying.

Iḿ watching bratha, Iḿ watching.
Bigchick
#91 Posted : Monday, May 08, 2017 10:22:49 AM

alma1 wrote:

Thus far...

I am...

Hardwood
Fyatu
bk
bigchick
Njunge
Anti Burglar
MuchKnow
and lastly wazua admin

@Alma Kwani there is a problem there?

I heard it elsewhere and brought it here. Raila Super Alliance. (RASA)Enlighten me please.

As for @Hardwood..wachana na yeye.Only a fool does not change his mind.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
alma1
#92 Posted : Monday, May 08, 2017 10:32:43 AM

Much Know wrote:
@alma, stand for gavana of Nairobi tukupigie basi. You complain about the "same old" politicians but never the same old malayas at karumaindo, same ild matatu drivers and conductors, same old lecturers, doctors, same old whining ingia kiwanja basi e.t.c. The politicians will remain the same unless 'new people' like you can out-yap sonkos. DP ruto is the one who will suffer most from attacks by sonko in the next 5 years because sonko also has presidential ambitions, yet i hear ruto supported sonko a lot, mimi ni nani, hio ndio siasa, the case of a frog carrying a scorpion across the river on it's back, the scorpion will sting the frog and they will both die. Am no politician, last time i voted kidero, giving our great leader Uhunye a hard time in Nairobi, this time i will really watermelon about Nairobi before i vote, but might be left with no choice. Am a environmental technologist which is a much bigger playing field than a Kenyan politics, and am happy, gafana ni kitu kidogo sana kwangu, nitaingia siasa when am kitu 70years old like trump.

MuchKnow I really love your rants. They come from your heart and you mean what you say...Even if I believe they are totally wrong. That's not being a sycophant. That's just believing what you say and we love that.

But please don't go to the odomo and 2pm side. Changing direction depending on what the meeting was all about. Hawana msimamo.

What they think, depends on what they've been told to think.

My personal view is that voting for Kidero or Sonko is just wasting another 5 years of your life praying for Jesus to come back.

But you see that's my personal opinion. It also means that I respect Tycho's and FRM2011's. That's why those debates are lively..

Lakini hawa wengine who were against Sonko with such bitterness. Are the same ones who are screaming nyamaaai! As if wearing a suit can change a human being. You do realise that when people remove their clothes they don't look that nice. Just imagine the next person in your office without clothes on. You will understand what I mean.

Haya....Now let's get the alma is crazy posts going.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

washiku
#93 Posted : Monday, May 08, 2017 10:53:12 AM

alma1 wrote:
Much Know wrote:

MuchKnow I really love your rants. They come from your heart and you mean what you say...Even if I believe they are totally wrong. That's not being a sycophant. That's just believing what you say and we love that.

But please don't go to the odomo and 2pm side. Changing direction depending on what the meeting was all about. Hawana msimamo.

My personal view is that voting for Kidero or Sonko is just wasting another 5 years of your life praying for Jesus to come back.

But you see that's my personal opinion. It also means that I respect Tycho's and FRM2011's. That's why those debates are lively..

Lakini hawa wengine who were against Sonko with such bitterness. Are the same ones who are screaming nyamaaai! As if wearing a suit can change a human being. You do realise that when people remove their clothes they don't look that nice. Just imagine the next person in your office without clothes on. You will understand what I mean.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly You didn't make us do that, seriously...

tycho
#94 Posted : Monday, May 08, 2017 11:13:30 AM

@Alma, Gubernatorial material makes and wears suits and is NOT Matenjagwa.

That is the rule. Sonko towing the line, isn't that what you wanted?

And don't you think even your favorite should be happy? A consultant can make a lot of money, and since he is keen to work, he'll truly deliver.

Please niongeleshe tu! Nimeboeka mbaya!

Angelica _ann
#95 Posted : Monday, May 08, 2017 11:16:45 AM

washiku wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Much Know wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly You didn't make us do that, seriously...

Kwanza those with one pack//bulletproof smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Anti_Burglar
#96 Posted : Monday, May 08, 2017 12:40:21 PM

tycho wrote:
@Alma, Gubernatorial material makes and wears suits and is NOT Matenjagwa.

That is the rule. Sonko towing the line, isn't that what you wanted?

And don't you think even your favorite should be happy? A consultant can make a lot of money, and since he is keen to work, he'll truly deliver.

Please niongeleshe tu! Nimeboeka mbaya!

It's Monday, it's too early to loosen ones tongue with drink. But then again Alma is a special someone.