wazua Mon, May 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages<1234>»
Why I will NOT be voting for UHURUTO in 2017
FRM2011
#21 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 8:40:49 AM

Kusadikika wrote:
Hardwood, you and your family have every right to vote as you have decided. I think this is the way every Kenyan should reason as they go to vote. Those who have benefited from the leadership of Uhuruto in the last 4 years should vote for them and those who have suffered should vote them out. This is the most fair way to vote. It is influenced by your own and your family's well being. Masukuma keeps saying that mwamba ngoma huvutia kwake so should every Kenyan going into the elections vote for his own interest. If you got a job in SGR for gods sake vote them in, if you are Kabura, Bruce Odhiambo or any NYS supplier you must vote them in... Let the final tally be a true reflection of all the positives less the negatives. This is what true democracy is. No matter the outcome half the country will have to live with a president they did not elect so when you go to vote, vote for your interest. Ukipata sawa ukikosa sawa pia.

I am loving this concept everyday. Let everyone vote for their personal interest.

Most of our people think Paul Mwangi and David Ndii are idiots for sticking with RAO. But have we paused to imagine where these two dudes would be were Rao to become president ?

At this point I should confess that siwezi kosa board chairman if Rao wins.

What will you get if Jubilee wins ?
FRM2011
#22 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 8:45:54 AM

Kusadikika wrote:
Hardwood, you and your family have every right to vote as you have decided. I think this is the way every Kenyan should reason as they go to vote. Those who have benefited from the leadership of Uhuruto in the last 4 years should vote for them and those who have suffered should vote them out. This is the most fair way to vote. It is influenced by your own and your family's well being. Masukuma keeps saying that mwamba ngoma huvutia kwake so should every Kenyan going into the elections vote for his own interest. If you got a job in SGR for gods sake vote them in, if you are Kabura, Bruce Odhiambo or any NYS supplier you must vote them in... Let the final tally be a true reflection of all the positives less the negatives. This is what true democracy is. No matter the outcome half the country will have to live with a president they did not elect so when you go to vote, vote for your interest. Ukipata sawa ukikosa sawa pia.

I am loving this concept everyday. Let everyone vote for their personal interest.

Most of our people think Paul Mwangi and David Ndii are idiots for sticking with RAO. But have we paused to imagine where these two dudes would be were Rao to become president ?

#23 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 8:56:31 AM

hardwood wrote:
My little sis, an accountant, and a B.Com (UoN) CPA (K), called me yesterday and told me that she's being retrenched starting April 1st 2017, due to what her employer says is a difficult and non performing economic environment. NB she was employed immediately after graduation during the booming Kifaki days. My big shock is that she is now being fired because Ohuru has failed to grow the economy, like kibaki did. Surely the economy is supposed to be growing under the so called digital team but they have failed miserably.

In August I will be travelling to .Ke to specifically vote Uhuruto OUT, since this is now a very personal family matter to me. If my sis is in trouble, so am I.

@hardwood, I hear you and it's true, things are not easy. But as @Sheri has pointed out, the company going down could be due to so many factors, you could find other companies in the same sector thriving. Anyway, I do agree with you somewhat, other than for the construction sector, Uhuruto have been a fail for all the other sectors. I do believe though that that is the best time for new opportunities and as stability in employment is no longer guaranteed in Kenya, it's now time to think out of the employment box and way out of the conventional Kenya mass mentality box too as I believe those crazies are the people who will build the new Kenya.
Kenya is not sustainable as it is right now. We are a mass importer of consumables yet we export almost nothing and we don't even need ati agricultural produce only... The US movie and music industry which is not grown on a shamba, could run our economy yet we can't even shoot a sensible movie or do great music, we just bring in Zim, Nija, Senegalese etc musicians to perform and take away millions from here. That honestly pisses me off... but that's Kenya for you.
All the best for your sister.

BBI will solve it
:)
kaka2za
#24 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 8:59:50 AM

2012 wrote:
hardwood wrote:
My little sis, an accountant, and a B.Com (UoN) CPA (K), called me yesterday and told me that she's being retrenched starting April 1st 2017, due to what her employer says is a difficult and non performing economic environment. NB she was employed immediately after graduation during the booming Kifaki days. My big shock is that she is now being fired because Ohuru has failed to grow the economy, like kibaki did. Surely the economy is supposed to be growing under the so called digital team but they have failed miserably.

In August I will be travelling to .Ke to specifically vote Uhuruto OUT, since this is now a very personal family matter to me. If my sis is in trouble, so am I.

@hardwood, I hear you and it's true, things are not easy. But as @Sheri has pointed out, the company going down could be due to so many factors, you could find other companies in the same sector thriving. Anyway, I do agree with you somewhat, other than for the construction sector, Uhuruto have been a fail for all the other sectors. I do believe though that that is the best time for new opportunities and as stability in employment is no longer guaranteed in Kenya, it's now time to think out of the employment box and way out of the conventional Kenya mass mentality box too as I believe those crazies are the people who will build the new Kenya.
Kenya is not sustainable as it is right now. We are a mass importer of consumables yet we export almost nothing and we don't even need ati agricultural produce only... The US movie and music industry which is not grown on a shamba, could run our economy yet we can't even shoot a sensible movie or do great music, we just bring in Zim, Nija, Senegalese etc musicians to perform and take away millions from here. That honestly pisses me off... but that's Kenya for you.
All the best for your sister.

And most NGOs are relocating regional HQs to Kampala. More job losses expected.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Ngalaka
#25 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 9:01:43 AM

Who checks the myriads of story-lines for any whiff of authenticity!!
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Lolest!
#26 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 9:48:04 AM

FRM2011 wrote:

Aha! There had to be something! Please nikonnect buda! Hata kama ni Family Planning Boardsmile
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Lolest!
#27 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 9:53:30 AM

hardwood, what kind of biashara is your sister's former employer in?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
sheri
#28 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 10:01:15 AM

FRM2011 wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:

Now we know where a "man worketh he eateth" LOLLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly . All the effort cannot be for free.
Swenani
#29 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 10:18:06 AM

Not everyone can be an entreprenuer! Expecting @wood's sister to be an entreprenuer is myopic
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
washiku
#30 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 10:24:04 AM

wukan
#31 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 10:35:14 AM

Swenani wrote:
Not everyone can be an entreprenuer! Expecting @wood's sister to be an entreprenuer is myopic

Applause Applause Applause It's now everyone for himself God for us all. Typical middle class thinking
kaka2za
#32 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 10:49:20 AM

Swenani wrote:

So true. Actually very few have passion for entrepreneurship.And again even those who have been in business for long are having it rough this year especially after the interest rate caps
(James Russell Rowell)
#33 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 11:32:57 AM

Swenani wrote:

Allow me to disagree. I believe there's an entrepreneurial spirit in everyone.
In the current situation we are in, you have no choice but to start thinking and actioning it whether employed or not. You just have no choice. You don't have to be a sales person or aggressive to be an entrepreneur, you can have some rental units, sell online, get your friends and other people to sell your product for a commission etc. You just can't rely on getting paid by building other people's dreams, not in this day and age.

BBI will solve it
:)
Swenani
#34 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 11:48:50 AM

2012 wrote:
Swenani wrote:

In the current situation we are in, you have no choice but to start thinking and actioning it whether employed or not. You just have no choice. You don't have to be a sales person or aggressive to be an entrepreneur, you can have some rental units, sell online, get your friends and other people to sell your product for a commission etc. You just can't rely on getting paid by building other people's dreams, not in this day and age.

Easier said than done!!
Only successful in inspirational/motivational talks.
Capital is a challenging thing even for entrepenuers, where will somebody who has been earning 50K get capital to start putting up rental houses?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
kaka2za
#35 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 11:50:27 AM

2012 wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Entrepreneurship is just one factor of production. You still need land, labor and capital.Some must work for others otherwise we cant all be self employed.
(James Russell Rowell)
Ngalaka
#36 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 1:19:51 PM

washiku wrote:
Mpesa haifanyangi US?

Are we even sure of this!!
Examine the timelines of presence here.
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Angelica _ann
#37 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 1:34:08 PM

I will vote Uhuru Ruto so that Kenyans can continue to experience the wonderful development never seen in 50+. Jubilee oyeeee!!!! Kusema na kutenda
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
murchr
#38 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 1:49:33 PM

kaka2za wrote:
2012 wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Entrepreneurship is just one factor of production. You still need land, labor and capital.Some must work for others otherwise we cant all be self employed.

Nope.

With 8yrs experience, Bcom degree and CPA. One option Upwork dot com would offer her freelance accounting jobs if she's aggressive enough. needs is a laptop and internet. But labda ata hawezi excel spreadsheets.

Si lazima ufungue kiosk.

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Nandwa
#39 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 2:02:59 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:

Thanks for coming out at last.
It is a difficult thing living a lie.
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
Nandwa
#40 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2017 2:04:35 PM

sheri wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:

Now we know where a "man worketh he eateth" LOLLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly . All the effort cannot be for free.

Nandwa wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Why can't Rao try his push parliament if Jubilee is ready to support? Haki sielewi

Am hoping he does. Doubt whether he would want to be seen as the stumbling block.

It's important to diffuse the ethnic tensions. The cordomite's online gang baptized today's matatu protest as #mungikidemos and pushed it until it was trending.

Ahem, are you still willing to stand by your view!
What I just observed in a post above gets a perfect example here - that a RAO supporter would have to keep making excuses for him!

Ahem might you have spoken too soon bro ? But I understand. Goggles. Btw I have been team PK from 2013. So unlike you I wear no goggles. We are the moderates who have no time for the thieves and tribalists on either side of the divide. Luckily, our numbers are swelling.

I thought you like to project yourself as an objective - otherwise you would have acknowledged that RAO & co indeed rejected the proposal only to be whipped into line by some entit(y)ies - international!
That aside I am sorry for thinking that you run for RAO, but man your posts in wazua in regard to the guy - may be its goggles that you chose to attribute to me!

NAIROBI (Reuters) - Kenya's opposition on Thursday softened its rejection of a presidential initiative to end a dispute over an electoral oversight body, suggesting the move was a start in accepting the need for dialogue but did not go far enough.

http://www.wazua.co.ke/forum.aspx?g=posts&t=34087&p=43 - Post 845
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic