wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Cyber cafe business
hugumadede
#1 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 6:47:59 PM

Dear Wazua....does anyone has experience with running a cyber cafe business? I want to start a cyber cafe business but im not sure of its viability.
My budget is between 400-500k. Can I get at least 3k per day? What other business can you suggest with this kind of budget?
kaka2za
#2 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 7:44:15 PM

hugumadede wrote:
Dear Wazua....does anyone has experience with running a cyber cafe business? I want to start a cyber cafe business but im not sure of its viability.
My budget is between 400-500k. Can I get at least 3k per day? What other business can you suggest with this kind of budget?

This was good business five years ago.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Toxicity
#3 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 7:55:12 PM

With a cyber business i think offering internet access will not give you much cash as most people can access the same through their smart phones, what i have seen people who own cyber cafe's diverse into is to assist people with the numerous nowadays online applications the government has introduced......
update president set president = speaker where president is null
sparkly
#4 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 9:02:06 PM

hugumadede wrote:

Open a shared office. Provide office cubicles, boardroom, kitchen, telephone, printer, receptionist/office manager, good internet. budget higher than 500k but you can start with basics.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Cornelius Vanderbilt
#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2017 12:55:28 AM

hugumadede wrote:

in this smartphone age you still want to loose money in cybercafe business?take a trip along ronald ngala street nairobi cbd and count how many cybercafes are closed in those big buildings.
Adeudeu
#6 Posted : Wednesday, March 22, 2017 12:09:31 PM

kaka2za wrote:
hugumadede wrote:

This was good business five years ago.

NTSA (and ecitizen as a whole) has given cyber cafes a boost to the glory they had five years ago.