wazua Sat, May 4, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

15 Pages«<7891011>»
Weekly debates by an Atheist
hamburglar
#161 Posted : Monday, May 01, 2017 7:48:17 AM

Despite having a little knowledge, he insists on living to eat rather than eating to live...

Very, baffling, but expected of mass man.[/quote]

Your Tycho is mental retardation. So am going to do you and mukiri a solid this morni g and pray for you guys retardation.

Let's close our eyes.

"Dear god, we come before you this morning to put these two retarded guys in your hands. We ask you oh Jehovah god to heal them of their condition. Just like you helped Joshua win the battle of Jericho dear lord we pray to you and exhalt your name Jehovah god. You have told us that you are a worthy god and we fear you oh father. We want to pray this morning that you highly bless and favor both Tycho and Mukiri. Habaramatashangalabarahabala, Jehovah Jesus. There is no other god but you and we worship your holy name Jehovah, in Jesus name we pray, Amen."

Now let's wait and see if tomorrow Tycho and Mukiri will be less retarded.
Mtu Biz
#162 Posted : Monday, May 01, 2017 7:51:03 AM

hamburglar wrote:

Unfortunately I never read your posts mukiri coz they are always retarded. They are exhausting. Can I get an amen? Lol.

Amen!

So you are ranting and raving for the right to post on a thread started and promoted by someone whose posts you never read and are 'always retarded'.

Amen!

Sola Scriptura

hamburglar
#163 Posted : Monday, May 01, 2017 7:54:05 AM

Mtu Biz wrote:
hamburglar wrote:

Unfortunately I never read your posts mukiri coz they are always retarded. They are exhausting. Can I get an amen? Lol.

Amen!

So you are ranting and raving for the right to post on a thread started and promoted by someone whose posts you never read and are 'always retarded'.

Amen!

Huh?
Mtu Biz
#164 Posted : Monday, May 01, 2017 8:14:00 AM

hamburglar wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:
hamburglar wrote:

Amen!

Amen!

Huh?

Nasema hivi..

Umekua ukipigania haki yako hapa ya kuandika fikra ama mawazo yako katika tuvuti (thread) ilioanzishwa na mtu ambaye sasa unasema ni hayawani na wala huna haja ya kusoma anachokisema.

Si huo ndio uhayawani?

Sola Scriptura

hamburglar
#165 Posted : Monday, May 01, 2017 9:28:40 AM

Mtu Biz wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:
hamburglar wrote:

Amen!

Amen!

Huh?

Nasema hivi..

Umekua ukipigania haki yako hapa ya kuandika fikra ama mawazo yako katika tuvuti (thread) ilioanzishwa na mtu ambaye sasa unasema ni hayawani na wala huna haja ya kusoma anachokisema.

Si huo ndio uhayawani?

Is uhayawani delicious? It sounds like a Giriama food. Lol.
Liv
#166 Posted : Monday, May 01, 2017 10:45:52 AM

hamburglar wrote:
Liv wrote:
tycho wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Mukiri. Did you see what that fake "bishop" Wanjiru was doing with your tithe money? And you will still give her more money today? You see why I call religious people idiots? Your hard earned money ya mjengo is being dished out aimlessly by an idiot conwoman na watoto wenyu hawajakula.

I on the other hand didn't tithe and am enjoying a very hearty breakfast right now at a luxurious restaurant with my hard earned money while you and all dumbass religious people are going to give that Wanjiru woman more money today to throw around and buy votes with.

How dumb are you people? Nyinyi ni wajinga Kiasi gani? Why don't you put that money in the bank and make sure your kids don't miss a meal or even treat yourself to something nice instead of being conned by false "bishops"? Think man, use your head. Think. You are being taken for a ride. Stay home today instead of going to church and take your wife and kids to a nice restaurant for lunch with that tithe money. Wacheni Kuwa stupid.

Kwani thread yako na ma-atheists ilifungwa. Ama ni obsession inakusumbua? Patia Mukiri na si wengine religious space.

Eeh, ama uko na wazimu ka watu wengine hapa?

Hamburglar suffers from 2 things that are related.... Low self esteem and Narcissism.

"Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism."

This is a mentor health disorder....you can google more about it and the symptoms ..... We just need to understand him.

Low self esteem is the last thing I will ever suffer from. I am an upper echelon guy, way out of your league. Am not one those low self esteem scared religious guys you see in church getting swindled out of their mjengo money by the conman pastor. My self esteem would never allow me to be conned like that. Self esteem is when you are able to speak up for yourself.

Go to church and see how quiet and scared those people in there look. I actually feel sorry for most of the people I see going to church. They are so clueless. Getting lied to and saying amen like it means something, what a bunch of sorry people. Am outspoken because I don't take crap from people like pastors and fake bishops. I once called out a pastor on his bs and really kicked his ass in a debate online and a few days later he literally sent me a death threat and disconnected the phone be had used to send the message. Such a piece of shit coward. I have self respect, I don't take crap from nobody.

The pastor of the church that is above one of my businesses always goes to lunch on Sunday after service at a very expensive restaurant in one of the new malls around town. I have met him there a bunch of times and he always says hello with a wry smile on his face and offers to buy me a drink. He knows that I know what he does with people's money. You should see the people who go to his church. Some even with "virakas" on their shirt collar. It's very sad actually. If these people just had an ounce of self worth, they would not allow themselves to be used like that.

Nothing fazes me my dear. Us atheists are a confident lot. There is a big difference between confidence and narcissism. I doubt you would know the difference anyway, maybe you should pray to your imaginary god to tell you the difference and then pay tithe when he does. Lol.

It really puzzles me. How can religious people be used over and over and over and still keep going back for more every Sunday? Can somebody please explain this to me. I will never understand it. Haven't you guys seen pastor kyuna's house? Where do you think he got the money from? Are you people blind?

Actually, the reason the few pastor's that I have interacted with and had a debate with completely abhor me is because I am a threat to their livelihood. They are so scared that I may enlighten and one day educate their flock just enough to make them see the light and thus take away their means of income. Nothing is more powerful than sslf preservation. These pastor's are in business and they get threatened when somebody tries to take away from their livelihood. That's why an atheist is a pastors and by extension, wazua admin's worst enemy because he is a serious threat to their business. They fear that we might open up gullible religious people's eyes and that spells trouble for their con games. It's all about survival. They have to keep their flock ignorant to maximise their profits, this is a cruel world and only the strong survive.

I meant that you have a mental health disorder and you need to see a doctor (Psychiatrist) before it becomes worse. Hii kujigamba is not normal Mr.... It is a serious matter, don't take it lightly. There are better, objective and respectable ways to discuss about atheism here without drawing attention to your self importance, how well you live and eat and how your business is doing well. You can discuss your pet subject without showing how others are foolish and how more intelligent and better you are than them.

#167 Posted : Monday, May 01, 2017 12:20:52 PM

Liv wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Liv wrote:
tycho wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Mukiri. Did you see what that fake "bishop" Wanjiru was doing with your tithe money? And you will still give her more money today? You see why I call religious people idiots? Your hard earned money ya mjengo is being dished out aimlessly by an idiot conwoman na watoto wenyu hawajakula.

I on the other hand didn't tithe and am enjoying a very hearty breakfast right now at a luxurious restaurant with my hard earned money while you and all dumbass religious people are going to give that Wanjiru woman more money today to throw around and buy votes with.

How dumb are you people? Nyinyi ni wajinga Kiasi gani? Why don't you put that money in the bank and make sure your kids don't miss a meal or even treat yourself to something nice instead of being conned by false "bishops"? Think man, use your head. Think. You are being taken for a ride. Stay home today instead of going to church and take your wife and kids to a nice restaurant for lunch with that tithe money. Wacheni Kuwa stupid.

Kwani thread yako na ma-atheists ilifungwa. Ama ni obsession inakusumbua? Patia Mukiri na si wengine religious space.

Hamburglar suffers from 2 things that are related.... Low self esteem and Narcissism.

"Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism."

This is a mentor health disorder....you can google more about it and the symptoms ..... We just need to understand him.

Low self esteem is the last thing I will ever suffer from. I am an upper echelon guy, way out of your league. Am not one those low self esteem scared religious guys you see in church getting swindled out of their mjengo money by the conman pastor. My self esteem would never allow me to be conned like that. Self esteem is when you are able to speak up for yourself.

Go to church and see how quiet and scared those people in there look. I actually feel sorry for most of the people I see going to church. They are so clueless. Getting lied to and saying amen like it means something, what a bunch of sorry people. Am outspoken because I don't take crap from people like pastors and fake bishops. I once called out a pastor on his bs and really kicked his ass in a debate online and a few days later he literally sent me a death threat and disconnected the phone be had used to send the message. Such a piece of shit coward. I have self respect, I don't take crap from nobody.

The pastor of the church that is above one of my businesses always goes to lunch on Sunday after service at a very expensive restaurant in one of the new malls around town. I have met him there a bunch of times and he always says hello with a wry smile on his face and offers to buy me a drink. He knows that I know what he does with people's money. You should see the people who go to his church. Some even with "virakas" on their shirt collar. It's very sad actually. If these people just had an ounce of self worth, they would not allow themselves to be used like that.

Nothing fazes me my dear. Us atheists are a confident lot. There is a big difference between confidence and narcissism. I doubt you would know the difference anyway, maybe you should pray to your imaginary god to tell you the difference and then pay tithe when he does. Lol.

It really puzzles me. How can religious people be used over and over and over and still keep going back for more every Sunday? Can somebody please explain this to me. I will never understand it. Haven't you guys seen pastor kyuna's house? Where do you think he got the money from? Are you people blind?

Actually, the reason the few pastor's that I have interacted with and had a debate with completely abhor me is because I am a threat to their livelihood. They are so scared that I may enlighten and one day educate their flock just enough to make them see the light and thus take away their means of income. Nothing is more powerful than sslf preservation. These pastor's are in business and they get threatened when somebody tries to take away from their livelihood. That's why an atheist is a pastors and by extension, wazua admin's worst enemy because he is a serious threat to their business. They fear that we might open up gullible religious people's eyes and that spells trouble for their con games. It's all about survival. They have to keep their flock ignorant to maximise their profits, this is a cruel world and only the strong survive.

I meant that you have a mental health disorder and you need to see a doctor (Psychiatrist) before it becomes worse. Hii kujigamba is not normal Mr.... It is a serious matter, don't take it lightly. There are better, objective and respectable ways to discuss about atheism here without drawing attention to your self importance, how well you live and eat and how your business is doing well. You can discuss your pet subject without showing how others are foolish and how more intelligent and better you are than them.

@Liv, if someone declares that s/he's 'out of your league' it's mostly a sign that they suffer from low self esteem.
These are the arrogant statements you hear from people who have lost all hope. We knew someone like this, he displayed so much arrogance and fake confidence in himself (but so broken inside), everybody was shocked when he committed suicide. The dejavu here is, he used to use those exact words 'upper echelon' & 'out of your league'.

BBI will solve it
:)
Liv
#168 Posted : Monday, May 01, 2017 1:15:03 PM

2012 wrote:
Liv wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Liv wrote:
tycho wrote:
hamburglar wrote:

@Liv, if someone declares that s/he's 'out of your league' it's mostly a sign that they suffer from low self esteem.
These are the arrogant statements you hear from people who have lost all hope. We knew someone like this, he displayed so much arrogance and fake confidence in himself (but so broken inside), everybody was shocked when he committed suicide. The dejavu here is, he used to use those exact words 'upper echelon' & 'out of your league'.

Sure..... And he doesn't know that he doesn't know.

hamburglar
#169 Posted : Monday, May 01, 2017 7:10:34 PM

Liv wrote:
2012 wrote:
Liv wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Liv wrote:
tycho wrote:
hamburglar wrote:

This thread is not about me, it's about atheism. Attacking me won't get you anywhere. Discuss the topic at hand. Small minds discuss people....am sure you've heard of that adage. Stop focusing on me, it's futile. Discuss religion and atheism here that's what the thread is about. Mimi hamuwezani na mimi. Lol. Stick to the topic, idiots.
Mtu Biz
#170 Posted : Monday, May 01, 2017 8:18:42 PM

hamburglar wrote:
Liv wrote:
2012 wrote:
Liv wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Liv wrote:
tycho wrote:
hamburglar wrote:

This thread is not about me, it's about atheism. Attacking me won't get you anywhere. Discuss the topic at hand. Small minds discuss people....am sure you've heard of that adage. Stop focusing on me, it's futile. Discuss religion and atheism here that's what the thread is about. Mimi hamuwezani na mimi. Lol. Stick to the topic, idiots.

Laughing out loudly

How now?

Show the way.
Sola Scriptura

Mtu Biz
#171 Posted : Monday, May 01, 2017 8:41:15 PM

@hambuglar

It is clear from this thread that you are not interested in any discussion.

Tafuta mbinu nyingine ya kuwasiliana na wenzio.

Amen.
Sola Scriptura

hamburglar
#172 Posted : Monday, May 01, 2017 11:54:57 PM

Mtu Biz wrote:
@hambuglar

Amen.

Stick to the topic and stop stalking me all over. Do you have anything worthwhile to contribute about religion versus atheism? I am not interested in any discussion about hamburglar. If you have an opinion about the topic then I will engage you, everything else about low esteem and all the other crap about me is nonsense. Focus. If you don't have anything to add to the discussion then leave and stop exhausting us with all the harmburglar this and hamburglar that garbage. Nobody cares what you think about me.
Liv
#173 Posted : Tuesday, May 02, 2017 12:40:43 AM

hamburglar wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:
@hambuglar

Amen.

Stick to the topic and stop stalking me all over. Do you have anything worthwhile to contribute about religion versus atheism? I am not interested in any discussion about hamburglar. If you have an opinion about the topic then I will engage you, everything else about low esteem and all the other crap about me is nonsense. Focus. If you don't have anything to add to the discussion then leave and stop exhausting us with all the harmburglar this and hamburglar that garbage. Nobody cares what you think about me.

Okay.... Can you please grow up and stop making yourself part of the topic?

No one is interested in knowing how delicious your meals are or which kind of restaurants you take them in or how a good businessman you are or how intelligent you are. I doubt you can be objective.....but can you? .
tycho
#174 Posted : Tuesday, May 02, 2017 2:10:54 AM

Eti 'atheism versus religion'?

Please get the categories under contention right. Ama we need to remind you that Buddhism is an atheistic religion? Or capitalism is both religious and atheistic?

I think youre concern is atheism versus Christianity.

For which, are we talking about who, between atheists and Christians has the higher and better truth? Yaani bado uko medieval ...

Situate yourself in history also.
Apricot
#175 Posted : Tuesday, May 02, 2017 3:42:16 AM

Okay folks, cut Humbuglar some slack; I know his language isn’t the nicest sometimes but what do you expect when he has to defend his position against an army of apologists in a clearly hard-line Christian society? Actually I think that is quite courageous of him.

For a change why not watch a video(s) of theist debate against atheist. There are many choices off-courses and you can choose whichever you like from you tube; but this one that I post is between Christopher Hitchens (atheist) and Dinesh D’Souza (theist) in 2009. I don't expect anyone to change their position on their beliefs based on what they see or hear, but you can a least get to see why each side defends its position vigorously. Both debaters are quite erudite.
First time in history we can save the human race by laying in front of the TV and doing nothing. Let's not screw it up
hamburglar
#176 Posted : Tuesday, May 02, 2017 6:18:30 AM

Liv wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:
@hambuglar

Amen.

Okay.... Can you please grow up and stop making yourself part of the topic?

No one is interested in knowing how delicious your meals are or which kind of restaurants you take them in or how a good businessman you are or how intelligent you are. I doubt you can be objective.....but can you? .

Stick to the topic you imbecile. Stop stalking me all over the place. Do you have anything to say about the said topic? Are you slow or something? Apricot just showed you how to post something about the topic, you should try that and stop being an idiot for once. Stop stalking me and stick to the freaking topic. Jesus. Watch Apricot's video and comment about it and get of my balls. You are stalking everything I say like I owe you money. This chick is even investigating the food I eat, get a life. Lol. Anyway, Apricot, that video is very enlightening. Very thought provoking.
hamburglar
#177 Posted : Tuesday, May 02, 2017 6:20:38 AM

tycho wrote:

Please get the categories under contention right. Ama we need to remind you that Buddhism is an atheistic religion? Or capitalism is both religious and atheistic?

For which, are we talking about who, between atheists and Christians has the higher and better truth? Yaani bado uko medieval ...

Does this guy use drugs? Lol
tycho
#178 Posted : Tuesday, May 02, 2017 6:33:38 AM

hamburglar wrote:
tycho wrote:

Obviously you're just a semiliterate guy who chanced on business school. What I'll recommend is you and your pseudo-pastor friend to use your loot wisely and enroll in some school.

Get informed about what's happenning and who you are, then you can come and engage.

Otherwise, kukula tu na kushuta is very bad for the environment. And for your decaying mind.
tycho
#179 Posted : Tuesday, May 02, 2017 6:35:36 AM

hamburglar wrote:
tycho wrote:

Nice counter argument. It must be the low IQ you atheists boast of having.
hamburglar
#180 Posted : Tuesday, May 02, 2017 6:43:00 AM

tycho wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
tycho wrote:

Obviously you're just a semiliterate guy who chanced on business school. What I'll recommend is you and your pseudo-pastor friend to use your loot wisely and enroll in some school.

Get informed about what's happenning and who you are, then you can come and engage.

Otherwise, kukula tu na kushuta is very bad for the environment. And for your decaying mind.

Sawa. I am a kulaing and shutaing semi-literate guy. Lol. Now, can we discuss the topic or do you still have more colorful words for farting hamburglar? Get it all out. Hehehehe. This is the first time I have ever been called a farter. And I thought I have been called everything. Laughing out loudly

P.s. Tycho and Liz. You guys know that we can go back and forth all month, I don't back down from anything or anybody. So, you can either decide to start discussing the topic or we can continue with this name calling all month and all year If you are up to it. We can keep going, you keep attacking me and I will return the favor in earnest, and on and on and on until you either get the message or quit altogether. Your choice. Am not going anywhere.