wazua Sat, May 4, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

15 Pages«<678910>»
Weekly debates by an Atheist
#141 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 4:19:36 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
1) On women
“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12)

2) On Genocide
“This is what the Lord Almighty says... ‘Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’” (1 Samuel 15:3)

3) On Witches
“Do not allow a sorceress to live.” (Exodus 22:18)

4) On the babies of enemies
“Happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us – he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.” (Psalm 137:9)

5) On women as property
“So the man took his concubine and sent her outside to them, and they raped her and abused her throughout the night, and at dawn they let her go. At daybreak the woman went back to the house where her master was staying, fell down at the door and lay there until daylight. When her master got up in the morning and opened the door of the house and stepped out to continue on his way, there lay his concubine, fallen in the doorway of the house, with her hands on the threshold. He said to her, ‘Get up; let’s go.’ But there was no answer. Then the man put her on his donkey and set out for home.” (Judges 19:25-28)

6) On homosexuality
“In the same way also the men, giving up natural intercourse with women, were consumed with passion for one another. Men committed shameless acts with men and received in their own persons the due penalty for their error.” (Romans 1:27)

7) On sacrificing (your own) children for God
“And Jephthah made a vow to the Lord, and said, ‘If you will give the Ammonites into my hand, then whoever comes out of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return victorious from the Ammonites, shall be the Lord’s, to be offered up by me as a burnt-offering.’ Then Jephthah came to his home at Mizpah; and there was his daughter coming out to meet him with timbrels and with dancing. She was his only child; he had no son or daughter except her. When he saw her, he tore his clothes, and said, ‘Alas, my daughter! You have brought me very low; you have become the cause of great trouble to me. For I have opened my mouth to the Lord, and I cannot take back my vow.’” (Judges 11:30-1, 34-5)

8) And again
‘Take your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt-offering on one of the mountains that I shall show you.’ (Genesis 22:2)

9) On women, again
“Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord.” (Ephesians 5:22)

10) On slavery
“Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18)

So @AlphDoti, what's your conclusion on these?

BBI will solve it
:)
hamburglar
#142 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2017 7:49:31 AM

Mukiri. Did you see what that fake "bishop" Wanjiru was doing with your tithe money? And you will still give her more money today? You see why I call religious people idiots? Your hard earned money ya mjengo is being dished out aimlessly by an idiot conwoman na watoto wenyu hawajakula.

I on the other hand didn't tithe and am enjoying a very hearty breakfast right now at a luxurious restaurant with my hard earned money while you and all dumbass religious people are going to give that Wanjiru woman more money today to throw around and buy votes with.

How dumb are you people? Nyinyi ni wajinga Kiasi gani? Why don't you put that money in the bank and make sure your kids don't miss a meal or even treat yourself to something nice instead of being conned by false "bishops"? Think man, use your head. Think. You are being taken for a ride. Stay home today instead of going to church and take your wife and kids to a nice restaurant for lunch with that tithe money. Wacheni Kuwa stupid.
hamburglar
#143 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2017 8:00:03 AM

And admin, stop deleting my posts on this thread. That is dictatorship. If you don't like my opinions you don't have to read them but deleting my posts is not sincere of you. You can't hide from the truth by deleting my posts. Deal with it instead of being a coward. Engage me in a debate if you feel like my posts on religion need a rebuttal but don't be a shady admin that deletes posts that don't agree with your religious bias. You are behaving like Al Qaeda. That's discrimination, why are you not deleting mukiri's posts? Wacha ufala.
tycho
#144 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2017 8:06:07 AM

hamburglar wrote:
Mukiri. Did you see what that fake "bishop" Wanjiru was doing with your tithe money? And you will still give her more money today? You see why I call religious people idiots? Your hard earned money ya mjengo is being dished out aimlessly by an idiot conwoman na watoto wenyu hawajakula.

I on the other hand didn't tithe and am enjoying a very hearty breakfast right now at a luxurious restaurant with my hard earned money while you and all dumbass religious people are going to give that Wanjiru woman more money today to throw around and buy votes with.

How dumb are you people? Nyinyi ni wajinga Kiasi gani? Why don't you put that money in the bank and make sure your kids don't miss a meal or even treat yourself to something nice instead of being conned by false "bishops"? Think man, use your head. Think. You are being taken for a ride. Stay home today instead of going to church and take your wife and kids to a nice restaurant for lunch with that tithe money. Wacheni Kuwa stupid.

Kwani thread yako na ma-atheists ilifungwa. Ama ni obsession inakusumbua? Patia Mukiri na si wengine religious space.

Eeh, ama uko na wazimu ka watu wengine hapa?
hamburglar
#145 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2017 8:16:29 AM

tycho wrote:
hamburglar wrote:

Kwani thread yako na ma-atheists ilifungwa. Ama ni obsession inakusumbua? Patia Mukiri na si wengine religious space.

STFU you Tako or Tycho or whatever your name is. Lol

Religious space my ass? Does religious space involve banning other people's opinions on said religion? That's not religious space, that's dictatorship. It's intolerance and it's not acceptable hata kama admin is religious.

Everybody is welcome on that atheist thread, all religious and non religious views, even people who have strong words and insults towards me and people of my ilk are welcome as long as it's in the form of a debate. I actually encourage religious people to post there so we can discuss our differences. Sio mambo ya ku delete people's posts. Why can't we have the same freedom here?

P.S. Obsession ni wewe na watu wenyu. Lol.
tycho
#146 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2017 9:41:10 AM

Ujinga yako bug-ger, ni simple sana. Unadhani eti debate ni brother ya mungu au sijui ni nini kwako...

Cheki arif, do hivi, hii ni place ya hymns, memory verses, na sermons. Mambo ya parlier tafuta thread ingine.

Ama tumbo ndio iko bloated with expensive but stale breakfast from @Maggie's hotel? Ama unadhani hio place yakudish sii ya Maggie ama Owuor rasta?

Kama ni tako ukonalo, tycho atakupa!
Mukiri
#147 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2017 12:19:40 PM

hamburglar wrote:

How are you Hamburglar? Mjinga or not, please accept my salaams.

If I'm not wrong, @Admin had laid out rules about this thread... check the first page. I don't know if your intention is to have this thread shut down (again) or not, but I politely request you to respect the wishes of Admin, which sits well with us religious folk.

Good daysmile smile

Proverbs 19:21
hamburglar
#148 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2017 1:32:20 PM

Mukiri wrote:
hamburglar wrote:

How are you Hamburglar? Mjinga or not, please accept my salaams.

If I'm not wrong, @Admin had laid out rules about this thread... check the first page. I don't know if your intention is to have this thread shut down (again) or not, but I politely request you to respect the wishes of Admin, which sits well with us religious folk.

Good daysmile smile

Sits well with you religious folks? How about us non-religious folks? Are we banned from this thread? Isn't that ukoloni?

Alafu why does this thread have different rules from all the other threads? What is so special about it?

Admin should also respect my wishes and not delete my posts just because she or he does not agree with my opinions.

You religious people are the worst. You act all holy but deep down you are hateful, vindictive and completely intolerant of opposing views.

I have never heard of a thread only accepting certain opinions while others are not tolerated at all and are in fact deleted. That is religious discrimination. Wacheni ufala.

Are you afraid that I will dispute your religious nonsense with facts and you are not ready to deal with the truth? You want to wallow in your blind faith and want everybody else to join you in your delusional world without asking any questions or disputing anything even if it's outright wrong and misleading?

Weka sermons hapa mukiri so we can challenge and dispute them if they are stupid, foolish or not factual. Stop protecting your ignorance by banning certain people from this thread. If you say some stupid shit from the Bible or from your pastor, I will call you out and you best believe I will dispute it. You can't force us to read your hogwash and agree to it even when we know better.

I started an atheist sermons thread a while back. You are free to go there and dispute everything that you do not agree with. That is how democracy works. Hii sio North Korea. People share and debate opinions here, not locking some people out because you disagree with them and you have the power to delete their posts. Just because it's a sermon it should not be disputed? Even if it's a blatant lie it should not be disputed? Hiyo Ni ufala yako Hali ya juu.
Mtu Biz
#149 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2017 7:19:03 PM

Shhhhh baaas baaas @hambuglar

Tutaacha miungu yote basi tukujoin.

Sawa baba...?

Haya wacha fujo sasa babaaa ... Sawa?

Good boy!
Sola Scriptura

hamburglar
#150 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2017 9:05:47 PM

Hahahahahaha. This admin is something else. You have decided to move all my posts from the siku ya sermons to to this thread by force? How long will you keep playing this silly games for?

Lol. I give up. Am done with this Gestapo forum. Bye.
hamburglar
#151 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2017 9:11:33 PM

Mtu Biz wrote:

Shhhhh baaas baaas @hambuglar

Tutaacha miungu yote basi tukujoin.

Sawa baba...?

Haya wacha fujo sasa babaaa ... Sawa?

Good boy!

Boy?????

Sad Sad Sad

Religion really pisses me off. I don't think there is anything I despise more than religion and stupid gods.
hamburglar
#152 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2017 9:18:37 PM

wazua..it's Sunday...siku ya sermons

Admin. Keep deleting my posts and moving them around because you know you can't handle the truth and that's why you would rather run from it. Deleting my posts is deluding yourself. Delete this one too. Am done with this forum. What a cowardly act by someone who is supposed to be impartial. Bye.

P. S. Am in a foul mood today against religions.
wazua
#153 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2017 9:37:12 PM

Dear @hamburglar,

You choose to misunderstand the motive behind our actions:
– rules of posting on this thread were laid down 3 yrs ago on post #1
– said rules were arrived at by community consensus that emanated from this discussion House rules on religious discussions..

– since then a thread was defined for Sunday Christian contributions and Friday Muslim prayers, with certain rules stipulated.
– your posts have been moved to your thread Weekly debates by an Atheist

hamburglar wrote:
Admin. Keep deleting my posts and moving them around because you know you can't handle the truth and that's why you would rather run from it. Deleting my posts is deluding yourself. Delete this one too. Am done with this forum. What a cowardly act by someone who is supposed to be impartial. Bye.

All other posts are fair game, but always with a duty to adhere to the well being of the spirit of the community.
Note we have changed the title of your running thread to avoid confusion with this one.

Wazua

Mtu Biz
#154 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2017 10:13:36 PM

aaah but you enjoy it.

The gods are your juicy punching bag.

Who would you be without these stupid non existent gods ?
Sola Scriptura

hamburglar
#155 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2017 10:14:08 PM

wazua wrote:
Dear @hamburglar,

You choose to misunderstand the motive behind our actions:
- rules of posting on this thread were laid down 3 yrs ago on post #1
- said rules were arrived at by community consensus
- your posts have been moved to your thread Weekly debates by an Atheist

hamburglar wrote:

Note we have changed the title of your running thread to avoid confusion with this one.

Wazua

So. Are you trying to tell me that if somebody here gives a sermon about Abraham almost sacrificing (murdering) Isaac we should just keep quiet and shout amen and all glory to god as if it's all good and yet we all know how much of an atrocity that was?

Are you telling us that since this thread has "rules" we should all just choose to be agree no matter what is said here?

Isn't the aim of this forum to teach, advise and enlighten people through debate and discourse across the board? How come we can't debate some of these sermons here? Why the double standards? Some sermons here are misleading and they need to be corrected so that the gullible people who read these posts can have an alternative train of thought. Why are you depriving them of that option? So you can brain wash them? Well, think of me as captain save-a-hoe. Am here to defend innocent minds from wayward sermons like the story of Adam and Eve who had two sons and somehow those two sons without the help of a woman were able perpetuate humanity. That's the kind of lies that you guys want to propagate but needs to be disputed. Let's challenge blind faith.

Sorry but I won't let you lie to people with your sermons and not expect to be challenged. We are here to seek the truth and educate each other. So you guys can continue to post your sermons and for the sake of the gullible ones here, I will continue to dispute the truth from the hogwash.

You will have to ban me to stop me. Lol.
Liv
#156 Posted : Monday, May 01, 2017 12:40:17 AM

tycho wrote:
hamburglar wrote:

Hamburglar suffers from 2 things that are related.... Low self esteem and Narcissism.

"Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism."

This is a mentor health disorder....you can google more about it and the symptoms ..... We just need to understand him.

Mukiri
#157 Posted : Monday, May 01, 2017 2:55:28 AM

@Hamburglar really packs some heat. Hapana mincing wordsPray

Anyways, that bile can't be good for your health. I also noticed that you calmed down after you were called 'Baba..' So sema baba.. What's on your mind? I have no religious training other than a year of teaching, in a class setup, in our Church CITAM Valley Road.. The Wazuans I've met, thought I'd turn up in robes and all, but... It's why I sometimes shy away from 'deep' exchanges lest my ignorance is damaging both to myself and other Christians. Out of curiosity, do you have formal training in Aethism, or do you just speak off the bat? Voice what feels right to you at the time?

Proverbs 19:21
tycho
#158 Posted : Monday, May 01, 2017 6:43:04 AM

Liv wrote:
tycho wrote:
hamburglar wrote:

Hamburglar suffers from 2 things that are related.... Low self esteem and Narcissism.

"Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism."

This is a mentor health disorder....you can google more about it and the symptoms ..... We just need to understand him.

Despite having a little knowledge, he insists on living to eat rather than eating to live...

Very, baffling, but expected of mass man.
hamburglar
#159 Posted : Monday, May 01, 2017 6:56:03 AM

Liv wrote:
tycho wrote:
hamburglar wrote:

Low self esteem is the last thing I will ever suffer from. I am an upper echelon guy, way out of your league. Am not one those low self esteem scared religious guys you see in church getting swindled out of their mjengo money by the conman pastor. My self esteem would never allow me to be conned like that. Self esteem is when you are able to speak up for yourself.

Go to church and see how quiet and scared those people in there look. I actually feel sorry for most of the people I see going to church. They are so clueless. Getting lied to and saying amen like it means something, what a bunch of sorry people. Am outspoken because I don't take crap from people like pastors and fake bishops. I once called out a pastor on his bs and really kicked his ass in a debate online and a few days later he literally sent me a death threat and disconnected the phone be had used to send the message. Such a piece of shit coward. I have self respect, I don't take crap from nobody.

The pastor of the church that is above one of my businesses always goes to lunch on Sunday after service at a very expensive restaurant in one of the new malls around town. I have met him there a bunch of times and he always says hello with a wry smile on his face and offers to buy me a drink. He knows that I know what he does with people's money. You should see the people who go to his church. Some even with "virakas" on their shirt collar. It's very sad actually. If these people just had an ounce of self worth, they would not allow themselves to be used like that.

Nothing fazes me my dear. Us atheists are a confident lot. There is a big difference between confidence and narcissism. I doubt you would know the difference anyway, maybe you should pray to your imaginary god to tell you the difference and then pay tithe when he does. Lol.

It really puzzles me. How can religious people be used over and over and over and still keep going back for more every Sunday? Can somebody please explain this to me. I will never understand it. Haven't you guys seen pastor kyuna's house? Where do you think he got the money from? Are you people blind?

Actually, the reason the few pastor's that I have interacted with and had a debate with completely abhor me is because I am a threat to their livelihood. They are so scared that I may enlighten and one day educate their flock just enough to make them see the light and thus take away their means of income. Nothing is more powerful than sslf preservation. These pastor's are in business and they get threatened when somebody tries to take away from their livelihood. That's why an atheist is a pastors and by extension, wazua admin's worst enemy because he is a serious threat to their business. They fear that we might open up gullible religious people's eyes and that spells trouble for their con games. It's all about survival. They have to keep their flock ignorant to maximise their profits, this is a cruel world and only the strong survive.
hamburglar
#160 Posted : Monday, May 01, 2017 7:24:22 AM

Mukiri wrote:
@Hamburglar really packs some heat. Hapana mincing wordsPray

Anyways, that bile can't be good for your health. I also noticed that you calmed down after you were called 'Baba..' So sema baba.. What's on your mind? I have no religious training other than a year of teaching, in a class setup, in our Church CITAM Valley Road.. The Wazuans I've met, thought I'd turn up in robes and all, but... It's why I sometimes shy away from 'deep' exchanges lest my ignorance is damaging both to myself and other Christians. Out of curiosity, do you have formal training in Aethism, or do you just speak off the bat? Voice what feels right to you at the time?

Unfortunately I never read your posts mukiri coz they are always retarded. They are exhausting. Can I get an amen? Lol.