wazua Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

15 Pages123>»
Weekly debates by an Atheist
hamburglar
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 22, 2017 10:34:32 AM

Sunday Sermons by an Atheist

For our first Sunday, we look at the book of Genesis. Enjoy the teachings.

GENESIS 34:13 Shechem had premarital sex with Jacob’s daughter Dinah, which angered Jacob’s sons. Shechem and his father, Hamor, agreed to circumcision for the men in the city in order for Shechem to marry Dinah and make Jacob’s other daughters eligible for the men of the city. Three days later, while the men were still enduring the pain of circumcision, Jacob’s sons attacked the unsuspecting city, killing Shechem and Hamor with swords, looting the city, seizing the flocks, herds, possessions and wealth, plundering the houses and carrying off their women and children.

GENESIS 6 & 7 Unhappy with the wickedness of man, God killed every living thing on the planet except Noah’s family. Men, women, infants and animals drowned in unimaginable terror and agony.

GENESIS 19:6- In Sodom, Lot’s home was assaulted by a homosexual mob seeking to have relations with two angels. Lot volunteered his virgin daughters to the crowd, saying "you can do what you like with them" as long as the guests are left alone. After offering his children to be raped, Lot was then appointed by God as worthy of rescue from Sodom’s destruction.

GENESIS 19:26: God, still unfazed by the proposed rape of Lot’s virgin daughters, turned Lot’s wife into a pillar of salt for the heinous crime of looking over her shoulder.

GENESIS 38: 8-10 – Onan was instructed by Judah to lay with his brother’s wife to produce offspring for his brother (who was put to death by God for wickedness). Onan slept with his brother’s wife but "spilled his semen on the ground to keep from producing offspring for his brother" (NIV). God found this wicked, so God killed him.
tycho
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 22, 2017 10:40:08 AM

Nice readings.

Now give us the sermon!
Anti_Burglar
#3 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 8:55:36 AM

Teach me teacher!
AlphDoti
#4 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2017 11:32:49 AM

@hamburglar, God murdered 50,070 for looking into a box d'oh! d'oh!

1 Samuel 6:19 (KJV)

19 And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the Lord, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: and the people lamented, because the Lord had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter.
Anti_Burglar
#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 9:18:38 AM

AlphDoti wrote:

19 And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the Lord, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: and the people lamented, because the Lord had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter.

Now you see Allah is the most disgusting god ever to be imagined.
masukuma
#6 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 9:38:27 AM

Anti_Burglar wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
FRM2011
#7 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 10:01:23 AM

masukuma wrote:
Anti_Burglar wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Same reaction here
AlphDoti
#8 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 2:36:14 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Anti_Burglar wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

The Bible in 1 Samuel 6:19 (KJV)

Same reaction here

Same reaction too! What kind of God is that!
tycho
#9 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2017 6:29:42 AM

At least yesterday I went through what one would call an atheist's sermon. I really enjoyed the way the writer explored 'humanism' as the idea that supports atheism, and how theism has been infiltrated by humanist ideas.

And how 'God, is really dead'.

It seems that our exploration of these issues has only just began... but imagine how badly it's started if the most that our atheists can do is to keep flaunting God's corpse on our faces.

Like on this post/thread, why is @hamburglar so keen on flogging and exhibiting a corpse through the streets? Like they did to Matakwei?

I can only have one plausible answer. Many atheists too, don't understand Nietzsche's assertion of God's death. Just like most theists don't understand what Nietzsche was about. Some atheists are still fighting with 'God the corpse'.

Finally, when will we begin to explore atheism seriously even here in wazua, now that @burglar and c. have refused to advance their ideas from where they were 5 years ago. Or is it 10 years? And they are the more intelligent faction, as they say?

There's a danger that most of us here are just waiting for the next fad to ride even on a fake news ticket.
tycho
#10 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2017 6:33:04 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Anti_Burglar wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Same reaction here

The God who isn't there.
Lolest!
#11 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2017 7:31:33 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Anti_Burglar wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Same reaction here

So Pervert Muhammad's follower is back!

What does Numbers 4 tell us about looking at the 'box'?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
AlphDoti
#12 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2017 10:37:15 AM

Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Anti_Burglar wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Same reaction here

Maybe it was SHIT and PISS in the box? Maybe you can tell us bro @Lolest! d'oh! d'oh!

Bible 2 Kings 18:27 ...that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?

Bible Isaiah 36:12 But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?
Anti_Burglar
#13 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2017 10:49:46 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Anti_Burglar wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Same reaction here

Maybe it was SHIT and PISS in the box? Maybe you can tell us bro @Lolest! d'oh! d'oh!

Bible 2 Kings 18:27 ...that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?

Bible Isaiah 36:12 But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?

Where is Liv to come and talk sense into this Islamic irritant?
Lolest!
#14 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2017 11:22:09 AM

Numbers 4 Mr Sideshows!

Numbers 4

I see you are winning the atheist into Islam by painting Christianity black. All the best as you welcome him to Jamia mosque
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
AlphDoti
#15 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2017 11:24:37 AM

Anti_Burglar wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Anti_Burglar wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Same reaction here

@Anti_Burglar, what is Islamic there, can you please deal with @burglar? After all you imitated his name for that purposes, didn't you? Now you're crying out aloud calling for @liv to help Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Maybe he can help you wipe the DUNG on your faces.

Malachi 2:3 Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.
Anti_Burglar
#16 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2017 11:41:04 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
Anti_Burglar wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Anti_Burglar wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Same reaction here

@Anti_Burglar, what is Islamic there, can you please deal with @burglar? After all you imitated his name for that purposes, didn't you? Now you're crying out aloud calling for @liv to help Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Malachi 2:3 Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.

I am with Burglar FYI. I detest your Allah and your interpretations. But there should be one left to deal with you and your interpretations and to that work I let her.
AlphDoti
#17 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2017 12:29:51 PM

Anti_Burglar wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Anti_Burglar wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Anti_Burglar wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Same reaction here

I am with Burglar FYI. I detest your Allah and your interpretations. But there should be one left to deal with you and your interpretations and to that work I let her.

What @burglar posted is your Bible. Allah has nothing to do with it. And what interpretations are you talking about?It is direct quotes... Which of the quotes do you deny?

What about this verse instructing you: To eat cake with SHIT (EZEKIEL 4:12-15)
Ja-Kom
#18 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2017 2:54:45 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Anti_Burglar wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Anti_Burglar wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Anti_Burglar wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Same reaction here

What @burglar posted is your Bible. Allah has nothing to do with it. And what interpretations are you talking about?It is direct quotes... Which of the quotes do you deny?

What about this verse instructing you: To eat cake with SHIT (EZEKIEL 4:12-15)

....Your interpretation is way off...Why are you leaving out some parts of the same? Here goes...

Ezekiel 4:10-15New International Version (NIV)

10 Weigh out twenty shekels[a] of food to eat each day and eat it at set times. 11 Also measure out a sixth of a hin of water and drink it at set times. 12 Eat the food as you would a loaf of barley bread; bake it in the sight of the people, using human excrement for fuel.” 13 The Lord said, “In this way the people of Israel will eat defiled food among the nations where I will drive them.”

14 Then I said, “Not so, Sovereign Lord! I have never defiled myself. From my youth until now I have never eaten anything found dead or torn by wild animals. No impure meat has ever entered my mouth.”

15 “Very well,” he said, “I will let you [b]bake your bread over cow dung instead of human excrement.”
For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous. Romans 5:19
Anti_Burglar
#19 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2017 3:04:54 PM

Alphdoti is just an irritating nuisance. lol. I think people just gave up and let him be. Which may or may not be prudent in retrospect.

lol.
Ja-Kom
#20 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2017 3:09:07 PM

In the mock siege of Jerusalem, God tells Ezekiel what he is to eat for the next 390 days—a mixed-grain bread . God first told him to bake it in a defiled way, cooking it over dried human waste, in order to symbolize the defiled state of Israel and Judah.But after Ezekiel repulsed this, God allowed him to instead cook the food over cow manure, "a common fuel then as now".
The issue of defilement, it should be noted, was strictly over the matter of using human waste,not grain mixing…
For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous. Romans 5:19