wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

125 Pages«<7475767778>»
Uhuru versus Raila 2017
freiks
#1501 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 2:14:58 PM

Yesterday i hiked a matatu from kencom towards ngong road and the most focal guys there were all singing NASA this NASA that, then just after Stanley hotel the matatu ran out of fuel the 3 NASA guys who were making so much noise even decided to push the matatu to shell petrol station but they couldnt, they sent for 2 litres of fuel with a water bottle. All this time i wondered we are so obsessed with this NASA thing such that even the matatu is only playing pro NASA songs.......halafu hata mafuta haina ni ya kusukuma yawa, is this the way kenyans will be pushing nasa if they ascend to the throne? i just knew i had made the right decision to be anti NASA
Life is an endless adventure
Realtreaty
#1502 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 2:19:33 PM

freiks wrote:
Yesterday i hiked a matatu from kencom towards ngong road and the most focal guys there were all singing NASA this NASA that, then just after Stanley hotel the matatu ran out of fuel the 3 NASA guys who were making so much noise even decided to push the matatu to shell petrol station but they couldnt, they sent for 2 litres of fuel with a water bottle. All this time i wondered we are so obsessed with this NASA thing such that even the matatu is only playing pro NASA songs.......halafu hata mafuta haina ni ya kusukuma yawa, is this the way kenyans will be pushing nasa if they ascend to the throne? i just knew i had made the right decision to be anti NASA

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
Nakwambia
Freak them away like fleas
The Nasa is a none starter and doomed to lose heavily. Pray Pray Pray Pray
hardwood
#1503 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 2:25:09 PM

FRM2011
#1504 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 4:57:42 PM

hardwood wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Madam admin, I am humbly requesting for you permission to explain in Kikuyu the adopt-a-polling-station station drive by NASA.

As I wait here I go.

Moi Avenue primary polling station has about 16 streams. NASA has appointed an agent for each of these streams. Ditto Kidero, Sifuna, passaris, mbogo and central ward MCA.

By now you realise the numbers are nearing 100 for NASA. All perfectly legal. Before wiper sends its agents, and Ford-K. But we don't need all those. We need 2 guys per stream.

Adopt a polling station means a NASA supporter will provide the agents with lunch, another transport, another airtime, and someone has adopted the station and will pay all these agents.

By 10pm, presdiential results from each stream will be pinned at the gate. Anyone can walk there and take a photo.

Tell matiangi to go slowly. He will go down as the interior CS who served for the shortest time.

The goons aka adopters have been told to camp at the polling stations the whole day and night to protect babas votes zisiibiwe. As baba told them "ukipiga kura wewe usiende nyumbani, kaa hapo hapo kulinda kura zangu mpaka kura zote zihesabiwe".

Stop listening to kameme bro. Official authorized agents will protect votes as provided in the elections act. Their job s to forward a signed form 34 to the NASA tallying center.

Adopting means someone has agreed to facilitate those agents.

I am doing it for over 100 agents in Nyeri.
kaka2za
#1505 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 5:01:52 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
hardwood wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Madam admin, I am humbly requesting for you permission to explain in Kikuyu the adopt-a-polling-station station drive by NASA.

As I wait here I go.

Moi Avenue primary polling station has about 16 streams. NASA has appointed an agent for each of these streams. Ditto Kidero, Sifuna, passaris, mbogo and central ward MCA.

By now you realise the numbers are nearing 100 for NASA. All perfectly legal. Before wiper sends its agents, and Ford-K. But we don't need all those. We need 2 guys per stream.

Adopt a polling station means a NASA supporter will provide the agents with lunch, another transport, another airtime, and someone has adopted the station and will pay all these agents.

By 10pm, presdiential results from each stream will be pinned at the gate. Anyone can walk there and take a photo.

Tell matiangi to go slowly. He will go down as the interior CS who served for the shortest time.

The goons aka adopters have been told to camp at the polling stations the whole day and night to protect babas votes zisiibiwe. As baba told them "ukipiga kura wewe usiende nyumbani, kaa hapo hapo kulinda kura zangu mpaka kura zote zihesabiwe".

Stop listening to kameme bro. Official authorized agents will protect votes as provided in the elections act. Their job s to forward a signed form 34 to the NASA tallying center.

Baba also said voters should remain at the polling station to 'protect the votes ' ..so every voter will be an agent!
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
murchr
#1506 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 5:31:08 PM

Ati Uhuru and Raila will be debating? I thought they already pulled out ama the media just wants to create a spectacle?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Lolest!
#1507 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 5:47:52 PM

murchr wrote:
Ati Uhuru and Raila will be debating? I thought they already pulled out ama the media just wants to create a spectacle?

I thought Raila is attending? He could gain max points especially among undecided crowd

Debates are always good for opposition
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
kaka2za
#1508 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 6:34:31 PM

Lolest! wrote:
murchr wrote:

I thought Raila is attending? He could gain max points especially among undecided crowd

Uhuru should not let RAO get free 90mins publicity
(James Russell Rowell)
FRM2011
#1509 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 6:40:22 PM

Lolest! wrote:
murchr wrote:

Am just wondering, do we really have undecided voters in kenya ?

What I have learnt in politics is that voting is an emotional decision. People only try to rationalize afterwards. In Kenya, tribe is the overriding factor. But people will start telling you about SGR, isiolo-moyale road, lapset, electricity connections e.t.c.

I don't think there is a single undecided voter in Kenya today.
kaka2za
#1510 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 6:51:29 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
murchr wrote:

Am just wondering, do we really have undecided voters in kenya ?

What I have learnt in politics is that voting is an emotional decision. People only try to rationalize afterwards. In Kenya, tribe is the overriding factor. But people will start telling you about SGR, isiolo-moyale road, lapset, electricity connections e.t.c.

I don't think there is a single undecided voter in Kenya today.

Wrong.
(James Russell Rowell)
limanika
#1511 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 7:03:30 PM

hardwood wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

As I wait here I go.

Do not read 'adopt a polling station' rallying call in isolation. He's making this call and in the next sentence he says 'Jubilee has hired police to act as polling agents and clerks'

For the starters, the work of the 'linda kura' gangs is to actually identify and evict foreigners - election observers and agents from opposing camps - in the guise that they are police in civilian clothing. If necessary there will be violence to ensure this happens. This will mean only known naswa agents will remain at the polling station in the evening, this will pave way for effortless marking of remaining empty ballots to create artificially high turn-outs.
Amores
#1512 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 7:07:50 PM

kaka2za wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
hardwood wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

As I wait here I go.

Baba also said voters should remain at the polling station to 'protect the votes ' ..so every voter will be an agent!

Laughing out loudly @FRM, it seem even Nwatu wa mitego dont know what adopting means ?

PS: CS Matiangi is acting in internal security CS, hi s docket is educationsmile and you know what he will be remembered for,so go slowly.
I am happy
Realtreaty
#1513 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 7:15:19 PM

murchr wrote:

Chat with Uhuru on his official Facebook account. He won't, he will never attend Media debate on Monday as this is none starter. The Debate is good for newcomers from Raila to Dida.
I have asked Uhuru my questions for Sunday evening. Mature questions not child play
Realtreaty
#1514 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 7:44:10 PM

I see Raila behaving like a dog on leash being controlled by his poor planning and applying own laws from other countries that have not been agreed by all parties. If we all adopt polling stations, no one will vote and IEBC will not do their jobs as the only entrusted body
Matiangi is educated and he is in-charge now hence no bullshitting

He is actually become a slave to his own assumptions

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/...remain-the-same_c1588737
murchr
#1515 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 7:55:32 PM

Lolest! wrote:
murchr wrote:

Babu sent a statement saying he will not attend any debates and Nyongo even went on to publish a opinion about the debates in the star. Unless he changed his position. But Uhuru said he will host a town hall meeting and engage wananchi not jonalists
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
washiku
#1516 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 9:33:26 PM

RAO tells people in Coast that the curfew is meant to prevent them from voting for NASA thus its a way to steal NASA's votes.
segemia
#1517 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 11:19:15 PM

washiku wrote:
RAO tells people in Coast that the curfew is meant to prevent them from voting for NASA thus its a way to steal NASA's votes.

Kwani the curfew is in the entire coast region. I think RAO has started to become unreasonable. Something is terribly wrong.
kaka2za
#1518 Posted : Sunday, July 23, 2017 1:17:40 AM

What did Jubilee do to the Maa community? They are leaving in droves!

Looks like hii kiti itaenda!
(James Russell Rowell)
limanika
#1519 Posted : Sunday, July 23, 2017 8:41:55 AM

FRM2011 wrote:
hardwood wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

As I wait here I go.

So you're just confirming the script...in jubilee zones you and other naswa agents will be present round the clock to 'ensure Jubilee doesn't rig', whereas in naswa zones, your agents (hired goons) will create chaos, chase away jubilee agents, observers, etc and then stuff the boxes...
Bigchick
#1520 Posted : Sunday, July 23, 2017 8:59:11 AM

kaka2za wrote:
What did Jubilee do to the Maa community? They are leaving in droves!

Looks like hii kiti itaenda!

The real leavers do so in their hearts,they dont invite the press to witness.

You remember the 30 outgoing MCAs from Kiambu????

Huu ni wakati wa siasa and both sides use all at their disposal to show the competitor they are winning.

8817 will confirm this.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.