Odunga overruled making Nasa start crying and wailing

http://www.businessdailyafrica....4218-1024r84z/index.html
hardwood
#1443 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 11:05:57 PM

Realtreaty wrote:
Applause Applause
Odunga overruled making Nasa start crying and wailing

http://www.businessdailyafrica....4218-1024r84z/index.html

I stated it here recently that Justice Odinga should let kenyans choose their leaders.
newfarer
#1444 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 11:23:23 PM

jubilee shouting alot in this place,too boring.more of a jubilee soliloquy.8.8.17 will come and pass.guys get a life.
kama si njunge(had much respect for you) ni hardwood bigchick (had much respect for you) realtreaty etc.
is this win or lose a matter of life and death? I'm saying this as I support atleast 2 jubilee candidates sonko and sakaja.

FROM2011 you emerge as one mature Kenyan.respect.I think we need more of you .
I'm finding NASA sychopants more calm and mature,jubilee ones too callous shallow and inciting
punda amecheka
FRM2011
#1445 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 11:39:32 PM

Borrowed from macharia waithera's facebook page. This one shoots from the hip, no prisoners taken.

"The people who think I am selling out the ruriri, the community for non-Kikuyu speakers, simply by supporting Raila Amollo Odinga, I have an answer for you.
It is true Kikuyu blood runs in me. It is also true that I have good diction of the Kikuyu language. It is also true I love the Kikuyu language to bits and anyone can tell you that I use Kikuyu at the earliest opportunity. So why am I against Jubilee????
First, I need to clarify on one thing. Jubilee is not Kikuyu and Kikuyu is not Jubilee. While Jubilee has a big support in Central Kenya, that won't make Jubilee the Agikuyu community. Jubilee is a political party owned by Ruto and Uhuru. Agikuyu community on the other hand is an ethnic community which is composed of around 8 million people who are not a personal property of anybody.
Secondly, the Kikuyu society is an egalitarian society where all adults are equal. Decisions are made through consensus, at least traditionally, and the last time I checked there was no consensus to support Jubilee or Uhuru Kenyatta. In the Kikuyu society, uthamakism or kingship or monarchical rule, ended a long time ago when a grandson of the father of the community, Gikuyu, became tyrannical and the community led by the Iregi (revolutionary resisters, iregi is to refuse through resistance) led a revolution where the Ndemi (cutters) and Mathathi led a socio-economic and political change. I know most of you tribal bigots from Central didn't know that because your allegiance is unto the Kenyatta family and not the Kikuyu community.
Thirdly, I pledge my allegiance unto the Kikuyu community and not the Kenyatta family. I am a Kikuyu by the name Macharia son of Waithira, daughter of Macharia, the third son of the late Joshua Kimemia who was the son of Karigi, a son of Munyinyi the great grandfather to my grandfather (I can go further by the way) all of whom are Agachiku from Metumi. If you note keenly, I have no ties to the Kenyatta family.
Fourthly, I am not against a Kikuyu presidency. Kikuyus can produce presidents in the next two centuries and I will be comfortable. As I pointed out in an earlier post, four of the first five presidents of the United States came from the State of Virginia; George Washington (the first), Thomas Jefferson (the third), James Madison (the fourth), James Monroe (the fifth). It is their exceptionality that stood out. James Monroe's seminal foreign policy, The Monroe Doctrine, is the mother of America's super-power status. When Virginia produced presidents. It had to produce the best. Kikuyus can produce better ones but not the Kenyatta I and II types.
Fifth, Uhuru Kenyatta represents the very worst that the Kikuyu community and indeed any other Kenyan community can ever produce. He might be a good Kenyatta but not a good Kenyan. Kikuyus can produce a much better leader.
Finally, I am a free man and not a slave. All political choice rests with the individual. If anyone dreams of the son of Waithira as a voting cow, he/she should wake up and apologize"
Uram
#1446 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 11:41:36 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Borrowed from Kipruto Kertiony's FB page.

THE NEIGHBOURS' FATHER WAS BEST;

In Tanzania, the Chagga are the most populous of the 120 tribes. Tanzania has had five presidents. But NONE of them is a Chagga. Infact, only the small tribes have contributed all presidents. It is needless of course to say that in TZ, tribe is NOTHING.

There is no rule against anyone from the main tribes becoming president (God! It is strange just mentioning 'tribe' in the same sentence as TZ). When a suitable person shall present, I doubt not that we shall see a Chagga president.

They elect leaders there. They do not do an ethnic census as is our custom.

I don't think we were always stupid. I'm convinced that it all goes back to the foundation laid by the respective leaders- Kenyatta and Nyerere.

Whereas ours continued the colonial divide and rule, to enable him and a few particular friends lord it over the nation in a mere change of colour in the exploiters, Nyerere instituted true nationalism.

I lay quite a bit of blame on the drafters of the not-sooo New Constitution. They owed it to us to at least attempt to destroy the monopoly of power by the big tribes. As is evident, it is prone to installing inbred dimwits. If a dog got the sponsorship of the Kikuyu and Kalenjin for instance, it wouldn't matter that the rest of the country was appalled at having a mutt on the high seat. The tribal dictatorship would ensure Top Dog's bark would command State House (some would claim it has already happened). An invention to ensure the small tribes would be assured of giving us a president would have done us a world of good.

As it is though, it will never be about suitability. It will never be about peace. It will never be about Kenyans. It will always be a war of the tribes.

When, amongst 46 millions, we can find only the two men charged with horrendous crimes against humanity to be our top leaders, know that we are in the grips of long incubated idiocy.

When two or three families provide the pool to which, alone, we turn every few years for leadership prospects, know that we are steeped in stagnation.

Tanzania is a worthy object of envy for us. Well then, let's get started on the job of aping it. There is no shame in that.

It must begin with doing away with the son of the architect of our folly."

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Liar Liar Liar Liar
Pot calling Kettle black
How many of those midget puppies presented themselves for the top seat or they want to be pick like small kids for bathing?
Shame on you copy cat!!!

@Realtreaty even after such a long eye opening article you still can't see that the presidential race involves not only the two you call horses? There are other candidates too... But the article addresses your kind: tribal who cannot see other than the two.

Your quoted article @FROM2011 fails to get its facts right from the first sentence. Chagga is NOT the largest ethnic group in Tz. In fact it's the third largest after Sukuma (Incumbent President's tribe) and Nyamwezi. You disappoint again with your ardent fan AlphDoti.
murchr
#1447 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 11:42:14 PM

FRM you are borrowing too much Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
washiku
#1448 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 12:00:39 AM

FRM2011 wrote:

Borrowed from macharia waithera's facebook page. This one shoots from the hip, no prisoners taken.

"The people who think I am selling out the ruriri, the community for non-Kikuyu speakers, simply by supporting Raila Amollo Odinga, I have an answer for you.
It is true Kikuyu blood runs in me. It is also true that I have good diction of the Kikuyu language. It is also true I love the Kikuyu language to bits and anyone can tell you that I use Kikuyu at the earliest opportunity. So why am I against Jubilee????
First, I need to clarify on one thing. Jubilee is not Kikuyu and Kikuyu is not Jubilee. While Jubilee has a big support in Central Kenya, that won't make Jubilee the Agikuyu community. Jubilee is a political party owned by Ruto and Uhuru. Agikuyu community on the other hand is an ethnic community which is composed of around 8 million people who are not a personal property of anybody.
Secondly, the Kikuyu society is an egalitarian society where all adults are equal. Decisions are made through consensus, at least traditionally, and the last time I checked there was no consensus to support Jubilee or Uhuru Kenyatta. In the Kikuyu society, uthamakism or kingship or monarchical rule, ended a long time ago when a grandson of the father of the community, Gikuyu, became tyrannical and the community led by the Iregi (revolutionary resisters, iregi is to refuse through resistance) led a revolution where the Ndemi (cutters) and Mathathi led a socio-economic and political change. I know most of you tribal bigots from Central didn't know that because your allegiance is unto the Kenyatta family and not the Kikuyu community.
Thirdly, I pledge my allegiance unto the Kikuyu community and not the Kenyatta family. I am a Kikuyu by the name Macharia son of Waithira, daughter of Macharia, the third son of the late Joshua Kimemia who was the son of Karigi, a son of Munyinyi the great grandfather to my grandfather (I can go further by the way) all of whom are Agachiku from Metumi. If you note keenly, I have no ties to the Kenyatta family.
Fourthly, I am not against a Kikuyu presidency. Kikuyus can produce presidents in the next two centuries and I will be comfortable. As I pointed out in an earlier post, four of the first five presidents of the United States came from the State of Virginia; George Washington (the first), Thomas Jefferson (the third), James Madison (the fourth), James Monroe (the fifth). It is their exceptionality that stood out. James Monroe's seminal foreign policy, The Monroe Doctrine, is the mother of America's super-power status. When Virginia produced presidents. It had to produce the best. Kikuyus can produce better ones but not the Kenyatta I and II types.
Fifth, Uhuru Kenyatta represents the very worst that the Kikuyu community and indeed any other Kenyan community can ever produce. He might be a good Kenyatta but not a good Kenyan. Kikuyus can produce a much better leader.
Finally, I am a free man and not a slave. All political choice rests with the individual. If anyone dreams of the son of Waithira as a voting cow, he/she should wake up and apologize"

Borrowed from FB

Masaibu ya Jaluo Voter: I am a Jaluo voter from Siaya County, Alego near the border of Siaya and Busia. I have interests in Busia and Nairobi. Busia because my lovely Wife comes from there, and half of my Kaugagi clan settled in Samia- so I have blood relatives there. Besides, Port Victoria in Budalangi is the entry point for goods I get from Lolwe Islands in Uganda in business. Nairobi, because I stay and work from there.
Incidentally, all the Governors in Siaya, Busia and Nairobi are from ODM, and are very close to Raila.
Since I'm Luo, I'm told that I must support " one of our own" and help him take power. After helping "our own" take power, he will help my life become better since Okuyu led by Ohuru have stolen "everything".
But when I reflect back at the 2010 referendum campaigns, " our own" told us that we vote for Devolution so that resources are brought to Siaya, Busia and Nairobi- so that even if Okuyu steal elections- we will develop our Counties - whether Okuyu like it or not. So, in 2010 we voted the Katiba wholeheartedly knowing that whether Okuyu steal elections or not - money will come to Siaya, Busia and Nairobi.
Money did come. In Siaya "our own" forced us to elect some stranger called Rasanga after we rejected his aging brother Oburu. He told that he would guide Rasanga to do as he wanted, and electing someone he cannot control like Oduol would be disastrous. In Busia, he told us that Ojaamong' grew up in his house, and would do as he was directed. In Nairobi, he told us that Kidero was the "dawa" Nairobi needed, and Kidero would do as directed.
Nearly five years later, Rasanga, Ojaamong' and Kidero did as directed. Siaya is a complete mess. The only development we saw was insults telling us that we are poor. Only companies associated with "our own" are getting paid....and Siaya has broken the record of being the only County that does not have a single project initiated in nearly five years. In Busia, Ojaamong' spent more time in Lodgings than in office. The result is that Busia has gotten a raw deal. In Nairobi, the less said, the better. Curiously, as a Luo voter, I've not come across any Luo who has benefitted from the massive looting, apart from companies associated with "our own".
When we tried to kick out Rasanga, Ojaamong' and Kidero for failing, " our own " forced them down our throats again.
Since I'm Luo, I'm not supposed to ask why. Since I'm Luo, I'm not supposed to question why " our own" is openly stealing County funds through proxies Rasanga, Ojaamong' and Kidero. I'm supposed to hunt for non existent scandals by Okuyu leaders, and not supposed to talk about open, blatant theft being presided by " our own " through his proxies.
Since I'm Luo, I'm supposed to believe that " our own " who mercilessly steals from poor Luos and Luhyias in Siaya, Busia and Nairobi - will perform miracles if given the big post in Nairobi. Since I'm Luo, I'm supposed to believe that I'll benefit if "our own" takes power - yet even with massive resources in Siaya, Busia and Nairobi- I'm yet to see a single Luo apart from close family members of " our own " benefitting.
That is just a small part if my Masaibu. If I dare question, I'm called a traitor and sellout. Nobody is allowed to ask " our own " to account for anything. " our own " is always right.
Amores
#1449 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 12:12:26 AM

A FMR, is this Waithera that lackluster guy who tried to launch some movement to campaign for the former prime minister?
I am happy
hardwood
#1450 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 3:56:16 AM

Amores wrote:
A FMR, is this Waithera that lackluster guy who tried to launch some movement to campaign for the former prime minister?

Must be. He has declared up there that he is the grandson of Joshua.smile
AlphDoti
#1451 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 6:49:04 AM

hardwood wrote:
Amores wrote:

Typical responses from you two.

What I've always cautioned people, and I always appeal to partisan pple like @hardwood... is that there is a misconception that if anyone, like Wathera sees the govt or Uhuru doing something wrong, he should keep quiet and he shiukd not condemn because he'll be labelled as opposition supporter.

Shame you guys!
Bigchick
#1452 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 7:09:31 AM

newfarer wrote:
jubilee shouting alot in this place,too boring.more of a jubilee soliloquy.8.8.17 will come and pass.guys get a life.
kama si njunge(had much respect for you) ni hardwood bigchick (had much respect for you) realtreaty etc.
is this win or lose a matter of life and death? I'm saying this as I support atleast 2 jubilee candidates sonko and sakaja.

I'm finding NASA sychopants more calm and mature,jubilee ones too callous shallow and inciting

@Newfarer,sasa mashabiki wa Naswa wa kipungua its our fault?

Pole about the noise and thanks for past respect.

My take is that NASWA supporters have realised they are backing the wrong horse so have nothing much to say.Secondly this election is not issue based so we go back to our UK Vs RAO fight.Jubilee has enough issues that should make it NOT get a second term but for as long as its Kimundu on the ballot.....we remain with the devil we know.

Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
freiks
#1453 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 7:09:36 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Amores wrote:

What I've always cautioned people, and I always appeal to partisan pple like @hardwood... is that there is a misconception that if anyone, like Wathera sees the govt or Uhuru doing something wrong, he should keep quiet and he shiukd not condemn because he'll be labelled as opposition supporter.

Shame you guys!

Very true we should let waithera be but do you guys also see when the so called baba is misleading the flock
Life is an endless adventure
Amores
#1454 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 7:58:25 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Amores wrote:

Shame you guys!

I think you are reacting like this because I commented on silly and tribal comments you made on another thread. Thing is,people like you make bizzare comments here on wazua, but in another thread,try to sanitize themselves by calling other people names.

Calm down!
I am happy
Amores
#1455 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 8:09:22 AM

newfarer wrote:

Wohoho,what is this rant all about?
I am happy
Njung'e
#1456 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 9:21:49 AM

?
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Njung'e
#1457 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 9:23:34 AM

newfarer wrote:

Laughing out loudly . Pole sana. In 2012, you were here supporting Odomo and when you sensed TNA were running away with it, you gave TNA supporters here a similar lashing. I have a good memory son and in any case, what has your respect done for me over the years?. NOTHING!. Don't you worry too much though. It's just the season. Also know that mongoose don't like bananas but they have never come to terms with the fact that, chickens eat bananas. It's lifesmile
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
hardwood
#1458 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 9:29:56 AM

http://www.the-star.co.k...-tz-questioned_c1601243

NASA ‘tallying centre in TZ’ questioned

Quote:
Thirdway Alliance presidential candidate Ekuru Aukot has raised concern over media reports that the National Super Alliance has set up a tallying centre in Tanzania.
In a press statement, he said this was an upfront to the Constitution and Kenya’s sovereignty.
“I am worried about NASA’s plans to set up a parallel tallying centre in Tanzania. It offends our Constitution and undermines our sovereignty,” Aukot said.
There have been reports that NASA candidate Raila Odinga has set up a tallying centre in Kigamboni, Tanzania, with the approval of the Tanzanin government.
Officials in Dar es Salaam had said the Kenyan Government had officially complained to Tanzania for allowing NASA to set up the centre.

Realtreaty
#1459 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 9:51:49 AM

FRM2011 wrote:

A good whine just to describe who he is not what we can achieve. He just shows how Independent he is other than interdependent. It was called in Kikuyu language mucene (gossip)Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Liar Liar
Realtreaty
#1460 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 9:56:45 AM

hardwood wrote:
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/07/21/nasa-tallying-centre-in-tz-questioned_c1601243

NASA ‘tallying centre in TZ’ questioned

Quote:
Thirdway Alliance presidential candidate Ekuru Aukot has raised concern over media reports that the National Super Alliance has set up a tallying centre in Tanzania.
In a press statement, he said this was an upfront to the Constitution and Kenya’s sovereignty.
“I am worried about NASA’s plans to set up a parallel tallying centre in Tanzania. It offends our Constitution and undermines our sovereignty,” Aukot said.
There have been reports that NASA candidate Raila Odinga has set up a tallying centre in Kigamboni, Tanzania, with the approval of the Tanzanin government.
Officials in Dar es Salaam had said the Kenyan Government had officially complained to Tanzania for allowing NASA to set up the centre.

Raila is even trying to destroy the East African cohesiveness. I wonder if Maghufuli will see it fit to travel here for President Uhuru inauguration after beating Raila in a landslide.
International community will penalize Tanzania after the GE