Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

125 Pages«<2728293031>»
Uhuru versus Raila 2017
FRM2011
#561 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2017 2:47:54 PM

Njung'e wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
[quote=Realtreaty]https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/...ion-sgr-means-to-kenyans

Bottomline : Will SGR address existing capacity issues ? NO. Will it offer more competitive pricing for cargo owners ? NO, actually its more expensive than the current prices.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly You are still dancing yourself into lameness. There was Tusker Baridi, GeorgeSoros and Mcreggae before you. Go on son. Dance yourself some moresmile

Wish we could interrogate the numbers i stated on my post. But I guess that ship has sailed now.

ION: Its the hangman for SGR vandals.
TSi
#562 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2017 3:53:27 PM

Njung'e wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Bottomline : Will SGR address existing capacity issues ? NO. Will it offer more competitive pricing for cargo owners ? NO, actually its more expensive than the current prices.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly You are still dancing yourself into lameness. There was Tusker Baridi, GeorgeSoros and Mcreggae before you. Go on son. Dance yourself some moresmile

I used to think FRM2011 was being ironic with his posts but the more he posts i realize he means it. He is indeed a baba supporter despite being mundu wa nyumba. Ps I am not a baba supporter neither am i a UK supporter
Lolest!
#563 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2017 4:17:03 PM

TSi wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

I used to think FRM2011 was being ironic with his posts but the more he posts i realize he means it. He is indeed a baba supporter despite being mundu wa nyumba. Ps I am not a baba supporter neither am i a UK supporter

He has told us he will be appointed to a water service board if Joshua babu wins
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Much Know
#564 Posted : Thursday, June 01, 2017 10:21:15 AM

SGR, Lappset, JKIA, Byasses na Roads mingi, Devolution, implementation of katiba offices, 6% growth p.a, 40 thieves caught, huduma center, uniting tribal parties, mumias sugar free money, the best president in Africa..and so on and so on, all in five years, huyu jamaa ako na bidii mingi sana let's all put tribalism aside, even Angelica anne official Queen of team otoyo has been wise enough and said tano tena! Applause
A New Kenya
Njung'e
#565 Posted : Thursday, June 01, 2017 11:58:47 AM

Lolest! wrote:
[quote=TSi][quote=Njung'e][quote=FRM2011][quote=Realtreaty][url]
He has told us he will be appointed to a water service board if Joshua babu wins

Eti water board what? After elections, he might not even have water to take a shower.smile
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
newfarer
#566 Posted : Thursday, June 01, 2017 1:00:08 PM

hope they will show some recognition of the opposition in nyeri.Kenya ni yetu zote.madaraka day ni yetu zote.for sake of unity Uhuru ruto should acknowledge opposition leaders in nyeri.let them shun politics of exclusion.by ignoring the opposition they will create a perception that only 2 tribes are benefiting from madaraka
punda amecheka
Realtreaty
#567 Posted : Thursday, June 01, 2017 3:08:13 PM

d'oh! d'oh!
If Kenyans vote wrong, they will have to accept this nuisance at their own Risk!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nHI53dHrFo
kaka2za
#568 Posted : Thursday, June 01, 2017 3:08:49 PM

This contest could be closer than we think.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
newfarer
#569 Posted : Thursday, June 01, 2017 3:16:25 PM

copied

Madaraka Day celebrations devolvement was a good idea but today, the organizers forgot, it had a National outfit. They had the Nyerians celebrate but missed out about their Audience, entire country.
I don't blame them because the organizers who formed part of the MC had a lot to its showdown.
That lady MC was too casual, lacked professionalism; I at one time overheard her talk about "Itaha Rîa Muoyo" she thinks its every Kenyans program / soap opera;
I didn't like the Governor's presentation; it was to village oriented and casual; I thought he is thomed but he addressed the nation in Mother Tongue.
People need to learn Communication skills. Apart from DP and the President who rose above that level, the occassion can be rated as 3/10. or, 30%.
Next time, they get more professionals, hii ni aibu tupu.
punda amecheka
hardwood
#570 Posted : Thursday, June 01, 2017 3:37:28 PM

Bigchick
#571 Posted : Thursday, June 01, 2017 3:37:30 PM

newfarer wrote:
copied

Madaraka Day celebrations devolvement was a good idea but today, the organizers forgot, it had a National outfit. They had the Nyerians celebrate but missed out about their Audience, entire country.
I don't blame them because the organizers who formed part of the MC had a lot to its showdown.
That lady MC was too casual, lacked professionalism; I at one time overheard her talk about "Itaha Rîa Muoyo" she thinks its every Kenyans program / soap opera;
I didn't like the Governor's presentation; it was to village oriented and casual; I thought he is thomed but he addressed the nation in Mother Tongue.
People need to learn Communication skills. Apart from DP and the President who rose above that level, the occassion can be rated as 3/10. or, 30%.
Next time, they get more professionals, hii ni aibu tupu.

Very true.The governor disappointed me and I think even Uhuru was uneasy.

The use of too much kiuk also messed the National event.

Failure to give Raila a chance also to say Muriega was also not good.But am glad nobody heckled him.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
harrydre
#572 Posted : Thursday, June 01, 2017 5:13:11 PM

Not good. Even if baba has to be sent to bondo in August, let it be respectfully.

i.am.back!!!!
newfarer
#573 Posted : Thursday, June 01, 2017 5:46:03 PM

harrydre wrote:
Not good. Even if baba has to be sent to bondo in August, let it be respectfully.

Uhuru preached water and drank Jonnie walker.preaching peace and unity and dividing the same Kenyans he is preaching to .see how is Facebook page is on fire.Kenyans are becoming mature.they are telling him what he did was wrong
punda amecheka
FRM2011
#574 Posted : Thursday, June 01, 2017 6:19:30 PM

newfarer wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Uhuru preached water and drank Jonnie walker.preaching peace and unity and dividing the same Kenyans he is preaching to .see how is Facebook page is on fire.Kenyans are becoming mature.they are telling him what he did was wrong

It was a trap and Jubilee took it hook, line and sinker. This election will not be won at home. The core support bases are already locked in. No need to placate them.

It is the unexpected vote from outside that became a game-changer in 2013. Cord badly miscalculated the 2013 projections in the battlegrounds. Proved fatal.

Kisii (nyaribari chache), Migori(kuria west/east), Kitui(central), Narok.

Uthamakistanis are excited Rao was put in his place. That excitement didn't extend to Meru. And in the above voting zones, its outright revulsion at the arrogance exuded by Jubilee.

Ababu Namwamba, Ken Lusaka, Gideon Mungaro and others have given the issue a wide berth. They know why.

Our people say, "Njira ikura igiaga ime kwi na riua". Loosely translated, a footpath on the verge of disappearing will collect dew even on sunny days. Sorry, I know the translation sucks but that's how deep our languages are. English doesn't have enough linguistic resources to bring out the wisdom in our languages.
ecstacy
#575 Posted : Thursday, June 01, 2017 6:27:45 PM

Wait, did anyone actually listen to content of the President's speech which was the main business of the day? Voters can at times act as goats but not all the time. Uhuru did well.
Realtreaty
#576 Posted : Thursday, June 01, 2017 8:36:39 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Raila went to Nyeri alone to test waters as "Muthoniwa" but he found ice cold blocks.
He has been holding parallel National day celebrations on campaigns but found out Kenyans do not like his behaviour. SO he came alone as a Bereaved Muthoniwa but did not get even drinking water.
He should prepare for "Bondo Express" in 8/8/2017
Liv
#577 Posted : Thursday, June 01, 2017 8:40:59 PM

newfarer wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Last time when the celebrations were in nakuru Cord was holding a parallel event in nairobi. Raila went to nyeri to be seen positively by mt Kenya people and not for his respect for unity of Kenyans and national celebrations. It is part of his campaign strategy to get some votes from Uhuruto strongholds.

Why should Uhuruto help him to achieve his objectives? Why did he not participate in these national celebrations in the years past? Uhuruto did the right thing to ignore Raila. Recognizing him in nyeri doesn't mean anything as he will still go out there and incite people against Uhuru and Ruto using insults.
faa
#578 Posted : Thursday, June 01, 2017 8:44:33 PM

What do you expect from the heart beat of uthamaki?

Off course it was intentional for people to talk kikuyu, majority of the present audience were old Guka's and cucu who only comprehend that language

let it be
Liv
#579 Posted : Thursday, June 01, 2017 8:49:52 PM

faa wrote:
What do you expect from the heart beat of uthamaki?

Off course it was intentional for people to talk kikuyu, majority of the present audience were old Guka's and cucu who only comprehend that language

let it be

Some people just want to criticize .... Nothing ever looks okay with them.... If they don't like you they will always look for something to ridicule or criticize about you.
Lolest!
#580 Posted : Thursday, June 01, 2017 9:01:22 PM

I agree that today's event was a total disaster

Whoever came up with the Nyeri idea so close to elections needs a reprimand

Kyuks will be kyuks, insisting on talking their language

I grimaced every time Wa Ngunjiri and that dude started using Kyuk

Then Kamaru is given a chance to sing and chooses to pledge loyalty in Gikuyu!

It was horrible!!

They forgot this is a national event not like mazishi ya governor!

We were watching, myself from a small town near Ug border

As for Raila not getting recognised, when before today has an opposition chief been acknowledged? Can't remember honestly

That's a non issue
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray