125 Pages«<2425262728>»
Uhuru versus Raila 2017
masukuma
#501 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 1:11:54 AM

kaka2za wrote:
Mike Ock wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
As at 20/05/2017, feelings aside, does anyone really believe ex-PM Raila will beat incumbent Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta?

Does Raila Odinga himself really believe he will beat Uhuru Kenyatta in 2017? Lol

This was the 2013 elections results
https://www.cartercenter.../kenya-final-101613.pdf

Over the last 5 years, nothing has changed, each side retains their 2013 strong holds, the fight will be over the swing votes which mostly were won by Cord.

I know the chorus here has changed as the conversation is mostly one sided but that doesn't mean the other silent side has thrown in the towel.

The Uhuruto govt did not deliver on any of their promises, as long as NASA packages their fight in a coherent way, it should be a coin toss.

Can an African incumbent be defeated with a close margin? Mwafrika lazma abwagwe na landslide, otherwise ina tight race state machinery will be used to bring in Tharaka Nithi votes

Ghana?

It has never been this desperate!Two months to the poll and there is no hope at all.
We are doomed no matter how we vote in August!

Zambia? Malawi?
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
kaka2za
#502 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 8:04:39 AM

Every time I listen to Baba,he mentions Jubilee more than NASA. On the contrary,the JP guys usually refer to opposition as "wale jamaa'
NASA guys unwittingly end up promoting the Jubilee brand.

NASA and particularly Baba should refrain from just saying 'Jubilee must Go'...then what??
Such rhetoric should be left to Aladwa,Bosire and Khalwale. The principals should present themselves as an alternative government.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
#503 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 8:44:36 AM

kaka2za wrote:
Every time I listen to Baba,he mentions Jubilee more than NASA. On the contrary,the JP guys usually refer to opposition as "wale jamaa'

NASA and particularly Baba should refrain from just saying 'Jubilee must Go'...then what??
Such rhetoric should be left to Aladwa,Bosire and Khalwale. The principals should present themselves as an alternative government.

That's very true and NASA's tag line is Nasa hawa, not only the worst marketing tagline I have ever heard but also confusing and counterproductive to their NASA brand. Someone needs to advice them to get a marketing strategist. A tagline should say something memorable about your brand and nothing about your competitor.

BBI will solve it
:)
Angelica _ann
#504 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 10:28:30 AM

2012 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

That's very true and NASA's tag line is Nasa hawa, not only the worst marketing tagline I have ever heard but also confusing and counterproductive to their NASA brand. Someone needs to advice them to get a marketing strategist. A tagline should say something memorable about your brand and nothing about your competitor.

Baba has never changed from his old releblious ways, very sad. Jana, the rally in Dandora was very disappointing. No selling of NASA, only Mudavadi tried, the rest bure kabisa. Sad Sad Sad Sad
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
#505 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 10:48:25 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
2012 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

Baba has never changed from his old releblious ways, very sad. Jana, the rally in Dandora was very disappointing. No selling of NASA, only Mudavadi tried, the rest bure kabisa. Sad Sad Sad Sad

I hear the rent "reduction/harmonization" plan by baba is seen as an attack on andu-a-nyumba because majority of the landlords are from the community?

BBI will solve it
:)
gmg
#506 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 11:06:08 AM

NASA keeps on talking about TJRC report yet majority of the voting population knows nothing about that report, most voters are below 35yrs and do not have an idea of what it is
Bigchick
#507 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 11:08:12 AM

gmg wrote:
NASA keeps on talking about TJRC report yet majority of the voting population knows nothing about that report, most voters are below 35yrs and do not have an idea of what it is

Very true.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
madollar
#508 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 11:25:29 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
2012 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

alot of grumblings from affiliate parties that ODM candidates were favoured it will be interesting going forward how they will handle the situation in places like Mombasa and kakamega .
Iganamagana
#509 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 1:34:25 PM

2012 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
2012 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

I hear the rent "reduction/harmonization" plan by baba is seen as an attack on andu-a-nyumba because majority of the landlords are from the community?

They need to attend Economics 101 class and stop this nonsense. Did they not try the same song in 2007/2008?
madollar
#510 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 2:59:15 PM

Iganamagana wrote:
2012 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
2012 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

They need to attend Economics 101 class and stop this nonsense. Did they not try the same song in 2007/2008?

Never learns .Vernacular radio stations and politicians will jump on this using emotional words like "thigino" which in turn pushes turnout.
FRM2011
#511 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 3:08:33 PM

madollar wrote:
Iganamagana wrote:
2012 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
2012 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

Never learns .Vernacular radio stations and politicians will jump on this using emotional words like "thigino" which in turn pushes turnout.

Had a long and tiring day jana. Now now now.

@angelica, rebellious ?? First the rally was not in Dandora but donholm. Did you even listen in ? Baba painted a romantic picture of canaan.

Where the population is food scure,
where everyone can access medicare and quality education.
Where there is equity regardless of your background
Where human rights are not only protected but guaranteed.
Where everyone can have a fair chance of realising the kenyan dream.

On Central kenya votes, Baba got 1% in the four counties and 10% in Kiambu. That wont change.

On turnout, Muranga, Nyeri and Nyandarua averaged 94%. Electroal experts cannot wrap their minds around this figure. See, Beelgium where voting is mandatory by law, they average 95%. Actually, that is the highest turnout ever recorded anywhere. So no, turnout in the 4 counties above can only go down not up.
Lolest!
#512 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 3:20:39 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
madollar wrote:
Iganamagana wrote:
2012 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
2012 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

@angelica, rebellious ?? First the rally was not in Dandora but donholm. Did you even listen in ? Baba painted a romantic picture of canaan.

On Central kenya votes, Baba got 1% in the four counties and 10% in Kiambu. That wont change.

On turnout, Muranga, Nyeri and Nyandarua averaged 94%. Electroal experts cannot wrap their minds around this figure. See, Beelgium where voting is mandatory by law, they average 95%. Actually, that is the highest turnout ever recorded anywhere. So no, turnout in the 4 counties above can only go down not up.

Turnout is a factor of recency of the register as we've been told here before

We were using a very fresh register in 2013
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Realtreaty
#513 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 10:05:41 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
madollar wrote:
Iganamagana wrote:
2012 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
2012 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! Liar Liar Liar Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
Just come down to Kenya...do not be a Nasa hooligan who believe in what white people do as the best.
We in Kenya can do our best.
Raila only whines...and do not forget when PM more corruption and nepotism was rampant.
Raila believe in Jubilee Manifesto and that why his basis of attack is on Jubilee Manifesto not his own.
Raila will fail drastically for bringing in Tribalism that Kenyans do not like to see happening. He is repeating 2007 mistakes.
Raila has no international support todate like Jubilee. No wonder he keep visiting his Tanzania Mganga aka Maghufuli!!!
FRM2011
#514 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 10:37:21 PM

Realtreaty wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! Liar Liar Liar Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
Just come down to Kenya...do not be a Nasa hooligan who believe in what white people do as the best.
We in Kenya can do our best.
Raila only whines...and do not forget when PM more corruption and nepotism was rampant.
Raila believe in Jubilee Manifesto and that why his basis of attack is on Jubilee Manifesto not his own.
Raila will fail drastically for bringing in Tribalism that Kenyans do not like to see happening. He is repeating 2007 mistakes.
Raila has no international support todate like Jubilee. No wonder he keep visiting his Tanzania Mganga aka Maghufuli!!!

Wow, now where do we start. you may not have noticed but this time around we are restricting our arguments to that which can be backed by self-evident facts.

For example, google will tell you no country where voting is voluntary has ever averaged 94%. Check both Ghana and Nigeria turnouts. Those are comparable to us wouldn't you agree ? They did 60%.

Tribalism ? We have 42 tribes in Kenya. In 2013, Rao won in all counties inhabited by other communities apart from the Gema/Kalenjin bloc. Now tell me who we can call tribal ?
Lolest!
#515 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 11:31:03 PM

Quote:

Hi @FRM

I'm checking online . Kindly provide us with supporting links.

2013 turnout
Kiambu 90.7
Kirinyaga 91.1
Murang'a 93.5
Nyandarua 93.7
Nyeri 92.9

That's central. Not even one county hit 94%

Let's go to Lakeside
Homa Bay 94.1
Kisumu 90.4
Migori 92
Siaya 92.5

http://psephos.adam-carr...s/k/kenya/kenya2013.txt
Lolest!
#516 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 11:50:23 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

Hi @FRM

I'm checking online . Kindly provide us with supporting links.

2013 turnout
Kiambu 90.7
Kirinyaga 91.1
Murang'a 93.5
Nyandarua 93.7
Nyeri 92.9

That's central. Not even one county hit 94%

Let's go to Lakeside
Homa Bay 94.1
Kisumu 90.4
Migori 92
Siaya 92.5

http://psephos.adam-carr...s/k/kenya/kenya2013.txt

Checking further, official IEBC figures seem to agree with you on Central(not exactly though)

Nyandarua 94
Nyeri 93
Kiambu 91
Kirinyaga 91
Murang'a 94

The figures for Luo Nyanza are over 90% with HB hitting 94% as in the earlier post

Are we saying there was rigging in both RAO and UMK strongholds?

newfarer
#517 Posted : Tuesday, May 30, 2017 6:14:35 AM

newfarer
#518 Posted : Tuesday, May 30, 2017 6:16:42 AM

[quote=newfarer]this is madness

http://www.businessdaily...254-14u591rz/index.html[/quote]

borrowing to fund misappropriation.
punda amecheka
newfarer
#519 Posted : Tuesday, May 30, 2017 6:19:10 AM

this is madness

http://www.businessdaily...254-14u591rz/index.html

would like to hear how both Uhuru and rao will work towards reducing the national debt now that we are in it
punda amecheka
freiks
#520 Posted : Tuesday, May 30, 2017 8:07:08 AM

newfarer wrote:
this is madness

http://www.businessdaily...254-14u591rz/index.html

would like to hear how both Uhuru and rao will work towards reducing the national debt now that we are in it

This debt is below the 50% mark or there about of our GDP. You should start worrying when it gets to above 60%
Life is an endless adventure