newfarer wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
@FRM2011,

Did you say you are willing to bet?

If we sort out the IEBC issues, count me in 100K. @newfarer is a trusted umpire. Hii kitu tunachukua bwana.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly .Okay. Lemme know when you and the Unga Gang are ready. I'll take you on for 250K!! and stop this nonsense and excuses about IEBC. Can we have a deal now?

We can have different markets.

1. Uhuru/Rao
2. Mutua/wavinya

The second one I will put any figure. I know there won't be any rigging.

Stop skirting young man. I know nothing about Mutua and Wavinya but now that you have brought it out, i offer a 20K bonus for whoever wins between Wavinya and Mutua as long as the first bet stays valid. Can we deal?

wah this stake is so high.just needs assurance that no one will commit suicide on 9.8.17

FRM ignored my bet kwa ile thread ya Muthama. 20k on Mutua, 20K on UK!
i.am.back!!!!
FRM2011
#442 Posted : Tuesday, May 16, 2017 6:42:56 AM

Borrowed

"A vote in the hands of a radicalised tribal extremist is like a loaded gun in the hands of a monkey."
Njung'e
#443 Posted : Tuesday, May 16, 2017 8:54:19 AM

harrydre wrote:
[quote=newfarer][quote=Njung'e][quote=FRM2011][quote=Njung'e][quote=FRM2011][quote=Njung'e]@FRM2011,

FRM ignored my bet kwa ile thread ya Muthama. 20k on Mutua, 20K on UK!

Kijana ni ma-excuses kibao. BK!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Realtreaty
#444 Posted : Wednesday, May 17, 2017 9:04:58 PM

harrydre
#445 Posted : Wednesday, May 17, 2017 10:06:35 PM

Realtreaty wrote:

Ndani , ndani, ndaaaani Wakenya Wanasema, Tano TENA!!!!
i.am.back!!!!
newfarer
#446 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 6:23:32 AM

4 trillion in debt.we are doomed

http://www.businessdailyafrica.com
punda amecheka
washiku
#447 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 9:47:54 AM

Realtreaty wrote:
The politics has just started. Uhuru still leading Raila by far. I hope the pollsters will give us figures by mid May to know who is who between Uhuru and Raila.

RAILA CLOSES GAP ON UHURU

Mike Ock
#448 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 10:17:54 AM

washiku wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
The politics has just started. Uhuru still leading Raila by far. I hope the pollsters will give us figures by mid May to know who is who between Uhuru and Raila.

That's such a flawed poll I don't even know where to start. In politics, strongholds don't decide. It's the neutral areas which decide.
FRM2011
#449 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 11:06:21 AM

washiku wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

Ignore polls.

Just remember four different pollsters gave kabogo an average of 53% and waititu 36%.

Bigchick
#450 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 11:35:33 AM

washiku wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

Worry not Washiks.Babu has only closed in.He is not leading nor has he caught up.

Mchezo ni ule ule wa 2013.Jubilee will fair better so its like Hardwood's signiture.

Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
maka
#451 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 12:04:13 PM

Bigchick wrote:
washiku wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

Worry not Washiks.Babu has only closed in.He is not leading nor has he caught up.

Mchezo ni ule ule wa 2013.Jubilee will fair better so its like Hardwood's signiture.

Sickquot; Sickquot; Sickquot;

possunt quia posse videntur
muganda
#452 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 12:06:49 PM

Bigchick wrote:
washiku wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

FRM2011 wrote:
Ignore polls.
Just remember four different pollsters gave kabogo an average of 53% and waititu 36%.

Bearing in mind @FRM2011 warning, this opinon poll from Radio Africa Group begins to read more credible.

Raila really needs to work on Women if Uhuru leads by a whole 17pp..
Nairobi, Transnzoia, Garissa, Kilifi could be the battlegrounds.
Not forgetting whoever captures the undecided.
Angelica _ann
#453 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 12:22:07 PM

newfarer wrote:

Debt is good. You cannot progress without it ... Sacco, Mortgage, personal loan, Chama loan, beste loan etc. We are on the right path to development!!!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
muganda
#454 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 12:37:35 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
newfarer wrote:

Debt is good. You cannot progress without it ... Sacco, Mortgage, personal loan, Chama loan, beste loan etc. We are on the right path to development!!!!!

I'd differ slightly smile - Debt Is Neutral - what you do with it is what can be described as either good or bad.
#455 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 1:42:14 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
newfarer wrote:

That is a lot of debt and I can tell you most of it is bad debt.
We're mostly building infrastructure and paying wages with it but unless these infrastructure developments enable us to increase manufacturing and export, we will not be able to repay these loans as they will only increase imports.
I personally feel that we're putting the cart before the horse. More effort/resources should have gone towards agriculture and manufacturing then there would be a huge demand for roads and railways. For example, is there need for SGR to continue to Kisumu yet fishing there is a almost dead? Is there need for new highways that are killing agriculture for gated communities? What do you think?

BBI will solve it
:)
madollar
#456 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 1:44:35 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
washiku wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

Ignore polls.

It all came crushing down for kabogo in one week.Expect similar numbers in upcoming polls and even tighter as the finish line approaches.The presidential debates could tilt the scales depending on how raila answers the 2022 question a yes it game over a no then it comes down to battlegrounds and turnout
Wakanyugi
#457 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 3:11:32 PM

muganda wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
newfarer wrote:

I'd differ slightly smile - Debt Is Neutral - what you do with it is what can be described as either good or bad.

Applause Applause Applause
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
Realtreaty
#458 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 6:57:00 PM

washiku wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

Applause Applause Applause
Where women leads in support of Uhuru, it means the game is over. Women have the say and those undecided wil most likey fall for Uhuru.
Women at the end will change Men mind and the scale will be much more unequal giving Uhuru the last best laugh and Raila a journey to South Africa to watch hyenas without Melon who will be calling to congratulate Uhuru and saying "we will work together"
FRM2011
#459 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 8:22:31 PM

muganda wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
washiku wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

FRM2011 wrote:
Ignore polls.

Bearing in mind @FRM2011 warning, this opinon poll from Radio Africa Group begins to read more credible.

Raila really needs to work on Women if Uhuru leads by a whole 17pp..
Nairobi, Transnzoia, Garissa, Kilifi could be the battlegrounds.
Not forgetting whoever captures the undecided.

@muganda, we have some of the best data analysts this side of the globe.

Check Kajiado, Narok, transzoia, Kisii and you will realize this poll is crap. You may want to crosscheck with 2013 figures.

We have been looking at the numbers and we like what we are seeing.

BTW, we don't foresee a runoff. Tunamaliza hii kitu round 1.
newfarer
#460 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2017 8:39:45 PM