radio
#2481 Posted : Saturday, May 05, 2018 5:28:59 PM

Fullykenyan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Baratang wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
And the "HANDSHAKES" End of the game!!!
Now Uhuru has the joystick in his fingers to Control the old man!!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly ...and the old man has a black joystick to stress Uhuru to meet his (old man's) demands...the hidden hand on the handshake.

The old man is enjoying VIP treatment, you should watch him go home in the evening on Langata road!!! If he renegades on the handshake then he is a fool smile

I once saw Frau Merkel come and open a catholic church,that had been undergoing renovations in Germany.
I was suprised that there were only two cars in the convoy. Her mercedes and a police car infront. Nothing fancy like african leaders.
Africa will forever remain behing because of our greed, dishonesty and incompetency
I asked someone, how comes german politicians don´t live large and the person told me, if a politician of a certain political party is seen exaggerating in their lifestyle,voters normally vote that political party out of the Bundestag and there is nothing hard like winning back the trust of the Germans
However, i know a luo in Kibera will probably go to bed happy after watching the convoy of raila sneeking its way past langata road. The same will happen to a kikuyu, kamba and generally to all kenyans
Lack of priorities is our achilles heel

Not all Kenyans. At least exclude yourself.
Realtreaty
#2482 Posted : Sunday, May 06, 2018 10:49:39 AM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Orengo giving people "Turungi" true tea na ngombe za maziwa zimenjaa huko nje!!!!

Now he has said it and is telling us Raila has another rented bullet and will field him come 2022 to shoot Hustler Ruto.

Let see if "David'Ruto will sling out "Goliath" Odinga!!!!

But i doubt, Orengo is just being used to cool the heels of those ODMers who want to say "Me, Me, Me"
while Raila want to bring forth his daughter into senior league politics.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Kukoroga Turungi!!!!
masukuma
#2483 Posted : Sunday, May 06, 2018 1:21:37 PM

Fullykenyan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Baratang wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly ...and the old man has a black joystick to stress Uhuru to meet his (old man's) demands...the hidden hand on the handshake.

The old man is enjoying VIP treatment, you should watch him go home in the evening on Langata road!!! If he renegades on the handshake then he is a fool smile

I once saw Frau Merkel come and open a catholic church,that had been undergoing renovations in Germany.
I was suprised that there were only two cars in the convoy. Her mercedes and a police car infront. Nothing fancy like african leaders.
Africa will forever remain behing because of our greed, dishonesty and incompetency
I asked someone, how comes german politicians don´t live large and the person told me, if a politician of a certain political party is seen exaggerating in their lifestyle,voters normally vote that political party out of the Bundestag and there is nothing hard like winning back the trust of the Germans
However, i know a luo in Kibera will probably go to bed happy after watching the convoy of raila sneeking its way past langata road. The same will happen to a kikuyu, kamba and generally to all kenyans

I disagree - ours is a totally different society! if you look at the industrialized world - they don't join politics to make money because you can make more outside politics. The story of Joe Biden shows this. If you don't care about money and you care about public service - politics becomes that thing for you.
People there understand this!
For us? We traditionally came from a place of destitution and the Mkoloni who governed us lived better lives than we did. No one wants to live in destitution. And when we saw governance as the way to crack the code and get rich - all people started aspiring to go there and that is why we started getting all these cut throat political movements that enrich themselves in the process. Stakes are higher here than in Europe. it's not just here - it's everywhere where this type of governance is not home grown. voters here see the political class as a way for them to get more of the national cake than others. by the way - if you ever run for office, won made many many brilliant laws but didn't have a trickle down effect and never gave people money - utaona moto! especially if your constituency is destitute.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Realtreaty
#2484 Posted : Monday, May 07, 2018 9:19:56 PM

Raila jerks his middle finger into Orengo and categorically says he is not there for 2022.
He want that Canaan with Honey and Milk for his only beaten community.

Let see if Orengo will move chairs after the jerk
Angelica _ann
#2485 Posted : Monday, May 07, 2018 10:28:18 PM

Realtreaty wrote:
Raila jerks his middle finger into Orengo and categorically says he is not there for 2022.
He want that Canaan with Honey and Milk for his only beaten community.

Let see if Orengo will move chairs after the jerk

Rails was answering #DPORK....... if you watched news over the weekend!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Fullykenyan
#2486 Posted : Monday, May 07, 2018 10:47:12 PM

masukuma wrote:
Fullykenyan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Baratang wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

I disagree - ours is a totally different society! if you look at the industrialized world - they don't join politics to make money because you can make more outside politics. The story of Joe Biden shows this. If you don't care about money and you care about public service - politics becomes that thing for you.
People there understand this!
For us? We traditionally came from a place of destitution and the Mkoloni who governed us lived better lives than we did. No one wants to live in destitution. And when we saw governance as the way to crack the code and get rich - all people started aspiring to go there and that is why we started getting all these cut throat political movements that enrich themselves in the process. Stakes are higher here than in Europe. it's not just here - it's everywhere where this type of governance is not home grown. voters here see the political class as a way for them to get more of the national cake than others. by the way - if you ever run for office, won made many many brilliant laws but didn't have a trickle down effect and never gave people money - utaona moto! especially if your constituency is destitute.

You are right. In europe, politics is a calling.Actually,not just politics but also pastoral work. I have a buddy, the father is a pastor and he tells me, the dad is very scared to buy a good car for himself because church members will ask him where he got money for a good car. Tell this to Kiunas and they will call you names like nothing
Moi used to say, opposition politician are not genuine in the quest to remove him from power but rather their main aim was to EAT.
He has been proven right. Look at Orengo, the guy has become a laughing stock. He will for sure wish that Raila is in the ballot 2022, so that luos give him another free ride to Senate. It is all about eating. Orengo even knows that Raila is a senile, but his only concern, is that he and Betty Muriungi have more than enough for their sunset years. Bure kabisa!!!