Uhuru versus Raila 2017
kivairu
#2321 Posted : Sunday, October 08, 2017 4:31:08 PM

Iganamagana wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
limanika wrote:
2012 wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Jubilee must confront Raila by changing laws to election. Raila has been trying to change goal posts (Virtually) and haas taught Jubilee how to do it
Why should everyone do what Raila wants and not what others want?
Raila has no Son to inherit him and reason he gonna derail the country. Should Kenyans be held at this Ransom?
Time all worked hard, vote to send Raila home
I wonder why he is paying women to strip drunk????
Too poor Luo women are being miss used!!!

As much as I'm not a baba supporter, I don't believe he has ill motives for this country. He may love power but having followed his history, he loves this country too much to destroy it. He's more like Moi in my opinion. As terrible as Moi was, he really honestly loved Kenya.

Rao wants power at any cost. MO1 wanted to keep power at any cost. So you are right that these two are similar. Now, when we say 'at any cost', does that person really care for the country?

RAO cared for the country but not anymore. He is desperate now and believes that the country should die for him.

I have started changing my mind on this guy. I think he perceived the fight for democracy as the easiest path to power. Now that the ride to power seems difficult using democratic means, the guy has chosen chaos just like he did in 1982.

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein.
kivairu
#2322 Posted : Sunday, October 08, 2017 4:34:54 PM

Iganamagana wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
limanika wrote:
2012 wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Jubilee must confront Raila by changing laws to election. Raila has been trying to change goal posts (Virtually) and haas taught Jubilee how to do it
Why should everyone do what Raila wants and not what others want?
Raila has no Son to inherit him and reason he gonna derail the country. Should Kenyans be held at this Ransom?
Time all worked hard, vote to send Raila home
I wonder why he is paying women to strip drunk????
Too poor Luo women are being miss used!!!

As much as I'm not a baba supporter, I don't believe he has ill motives for this country. He may love power but having followed his history, he loves this country too much to destroy it. He's more like Moi in my opinion. As terrible as Moi was, he really honestly loved Kenya.

Rao wants power at any cost. MO1 wanted to keep power at any cost. So you are right that these two are similar. Now, when we say 'at any cost', does that person really care for the country?

RAO cared for the country but not anymore. He is desperate now and believes that the country should die for him.

I have started changing my mind on this guy. I think he perceived the fight for democracy as the easiest path to power. Now that the ride to power seems difficult using democratic means, the guy has chosen chaos just like he did in 1982.

The question really should be what has Uhuru done for this country? What did your Jubilee do with tyranny of numbers? If i had that privilege i would change the country, for good. List here any tangible thing Uhuru has ever done for the good of this country.....you can add tangible achievements from the tyranny of numbers. Five world-class stadia? Double digit economic growth?

kivairu
#2323 Posted : Sunday, October 08, 2017 5:44:26 PM

To those of you fond of smacking Raila with expletive viles like Mganga, Wazimu et cetera, let it be inoculated into your ethnic DNA that he is leaving the country.
And he is not just flying oversees, he is going to give an intellectual lecture at Catham House, The Royal Institute of International Affairs in the UK.
This is not your ordinary middle level cabbage institution characterized by advocacy for academic laziness like Murang'a or Kirinyaga University.
This is a globally acknowledged independent academic and policy research center of international repute based in London and offers advisory recommendations to the UK government on pertinent policy issues.
This is just but one out of litany of lectures given by Raila in global prestigious universities like Yale, Cambridge, Oxford, Harvard, Pennsylvania, Stanford and Massachusetts Institute.
But most important thing to remind you is this;
That Uhuru and Ruto have never given a lecture even in any locally recognized mediocre tertiary institution like Kiambu Teachers College or Rift Valley Technical Training Institute, kamirithu herbal and Muratina tappers institute.
That is why you hear someone failed to graduate with Masters Degree in Botany during last year's academic coronation at UON for plagiarism and intellectual dishonesty.
But do I say? TIBIM!!

kivairu
#2324 Posted : Sunday, October 08, 2017 6:10:14 PM

as you keep singing Hosanna; about your mungiki government, some reality check;
https://www.standardmedi...-kenya-s-diesel-sgr-line

gk
#2325 Posted : Sunday, October 08, 2017 6:15:10 PM

kivairu wrote:
To those of you fond of smacking Raila with expletive viles like Mganga, Wazimu et cetera, let it be inoculated into your ethnic DNA that he is leaving the country.
And he is not just flying oversees, he is going to give an intellectual lecture at Catham House, The Royal Institute of International Affairs in the UK.
This is not your ordinary middle level cabbage institution characterized by advocacy for academic laziness like Murang'a or Kirinyaga University.
This is a globally acknowledged independent academic and policy research center of international repute based in London and offers advisory recommendations to the UK government on pertinent policy issues.
This is just but one out of litany of lectures given by Raila in global prestigious universities like Yale, Cambridge, Oxford, Harvard, Pennsylvania, Stanford and Massachusetts Institute.
But most important thing to remind you is this;
That Uhuru and Ruto have never given a lecture even in any locally recognized mediocre tertiary institution like Kiambu Teachers College or Rift Valley Technical Training Institute, kamirithu herbal and Muratina tappers institute.
That is why you hear someone failed to graduate with Masters Degree in Botany during last year's academic coronation at UON for plagiarism and intellectual dishonesty.
But do I say? TIBIM!!

Am tempted to correct you on a few facts but lately I find it easier to leave one to their own ignorance especially where it's so entrenched.
washiku
#2326 Posted : Monday, October 09, 2017 3:39:29 PM

Njung'e
#2327 Posted : Monday, October 09, 2017 6:21:00 PM

Lamu Senator Anwar Oloitiptip to Raila.

"Mende haiwezi angusha kabati (A cockroach cannot cause a cupboard to fall),"

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Bigchick
#2328 Posted : Monday, October 09, 2017 6:36:43 PM

Njung'e wrote:
Lamu Senator Anwar Oloitiptip to Raila.

"Mende haiwezi angusha kabati (A cockroach cannot cause a cupboard to fall),"

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Realtreaty
#2329 Posted : Thursday, October 12, 2017 10:57:06 PM

Raila is being crushed on the anvil and will regret why he is taking Kenyans for fools.
So many people have deserted him and he is still lucky Kalonzo has not broken the water.
Kalonzo is consulting as he will never need Raila again if they lose this time. So better he be on the right side before 26 October for all
harrydre
#2330 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 3:33:05 AM

bootlicker!

Hate it! You wonder why wazungus think we have low IQ. Ni vitu kama hizi. No different from a bowl in hand begging for food from a desert like israel, yet you live on fertile land.
i.am.back!!!!
murchr
#2331 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 4:25:25 AM

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Iganamagana
#2332 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 6:31:08 AM

harrydre wrote:
bootlicker!

Hate it! You wonder why wazungus think we have low IQ. Ni vitu kama hizi. No different from a bowl in hand begging for food from a desert like israel, yet you live on fertile land.

It's not all of us buddy. Wish some of these leaders could know the low opinion the Anglo Saxon politicians have of us Africans.
Bigchick
#2333 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 9:13:01 AM

harrydre wrote:
bootlicker!

How important was this lecture that The War Lord has to travel for 8hrs overnight....give a 1 hour lecture.....rest his tired behinds for some hours then catch a flight back home.

Me thinks iko kitu.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
KulaRaha
#2334 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 9:35:14 AM

harrydre wrote:
bootlicker!

But UK begs in China all the time....d'oh!
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
gk
#2335 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 10:39:43 AM

Bigchick wrote:
harrydre wrote:
bootlicker!

How important was this lecture that The War Lord has to travel for 8hrs overnight....give a 1 hour lecture.....rest his tired behinds for some hours then catch a flight back home.

Me thinks iko kitu.

Not quite....meeting the leader of the Anglicans in UK and former this former that is nothing to boast about.No govt official would touch him even with a 10ft stick.
I also find the tendency to pose for and post photos of himself with whites grinning awfully as a desperate attempt to create the picture of a successful trip.
Realtreaty
#2336 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 7:59:49 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Raila just put index finger into his posterior and smelt itSickamp; Sickamp; Sickamp; Silenced Silenced Silenced

Orengo is sweating now blaming Ndii for the failure.
limanika
#2337 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 8:19:46 PM

gk wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
harrydre wrote:
bootlicker!

Me thinks iko kitu.

Not quite....meeting the leader of the Anglicans in UK and former this former that is nothing to boast about.No govt official would touch him even with a 10ft stick.
I also find the tendency to pose for and post photos of himself with whites grinning awfully as a desperate attempt to create the picture of a successful trip.

His trip and that of kalooser were timed to take place immediately after the withdrawal from the election. He belived the country would grid to a halt after the withdrawal, necessitating input of 'international partners' to resolve the stalemate. Hence this was 'shuttle diplomacy' to try and influence UK and US and gain advantage ahead of the 'talks'. That IEBC said he can actually quit if he so wishes and election goes on normally, must be a very bitter pill. Naswa have never even replied to IEBC as to whether they will go ahead to sign the form 24A
#2338 Posted : Saturday, October 14, 2017 11:58:11 AM

Baba is up to something sinister. I wonder what it is...

BBI will solve it
:)
Taurrus
#2339 Posted : Saturday, October 14, 2017 6:54:43 PM

2012 wrote:

Fear of ICC is making him Spineless Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Look at his face when he answers Kenyans have a right to demonstrate, Sorry Former PM this time it's NOT igniting! Cowards !
#2340 Posted : Saturday, October 14, 2017 8:26:13 PM

Taurrus wrote:
2012 wrote:

Fear of ICC is making him Spineless Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Look at his face when he answers Kenyans have a right to demonstrate, Sorry Former PM this time it's NOT igniting! Cowards !

Raila is not afraid of the ICC he's clever, he has sycophants like Orengo and Babu to take the fall. He's more afraid of not achieving his father's dream.

BBI will solve it
:)