wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

90 Pages«<7273747576>»
POTUS TRUMP
sqft
#1461 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2020 11:09:32 AM

Kwa ground mambo ni different.

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
madollar
#1462 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2020 9:26:45 PM

Ujanja unakaribia mwisho but as with trump he will try to spin this

masukuma
#1463 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2020 7:53:44 AM

madollar wrote:

it could be read in a different way - Trump Voters know who he is, so don't bother much with TV engagement. they want to show up in person and make fanfare and wear fancy clothes.

Biden - he is the person people have questions about so tune in (not because of passion) but because they are seeking questions.

There is a Mark Cuban response that responded to the question "there are business owners who know how bad Trump is as a person but understand that Trump is better for business and the economy compared to Biden. They don't like him as a person but like his tax policies"
his response was "The one thing that crushes business is civil unrest, when you don't have leadership and people are not working together in the US - you get marches, you get protests". I think the Dems should go with that to counter the economic arguements... Let's face it Trump cannot resolve it - all these are taking place within Trump's term... if he could do something about it HE WOULD HAVE AND SEALED HIS VICTORY... he wouldn't leave it for the next 4 years?

In other news - Trump/Republicans seem to be engaging White Collar Voters... Pennsylvania has gained 135,619 Republican voters between its June primary and the last week of September, while Democrats only gained 57,985. The Voter Registration Deadline is Monday next week. It will be an interesting number to follow over the coming days.

If Trump keeps all the states he won with the exception of Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania - he will lose. Pennsylvania results will take a while to come in!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
madollar
#1464 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2020 8:25:54 PM

masukuma wrote:
madollar wrote:

it could be read in a different way - Trump Voters know who he is, so don't bother much with TV engagement. they want to show up in person and make fanfare and wear fancy clothes.

Biden - he is the person people have questions about so tune in (not because of passion) but because they are seeking questions.

There is a Mark Cuban response that responded to the question "there are business owners who know how bad Trump is as a person but understand that Trump is better for business and the economy compared to Biden. They don't like him as a person but like his tax policies"
his response was "The one thing that crushes business is civil unrest, when you don't have leadership and people are not working together in the US - you get marches, you get protests". I think the Dems should go with that to counter the economic arguements... Let's face it Trump cannot resolve it - all these are taking place within Trump's term... if he could do something about it HE WOULD HAVE AND SEALED HIS VICTORY... he wouldn't leave it for the next 4 years?

In other news - Trump/Republicans seem to be engaging White Collar Voters... Pennsylvania has gained 135,619 Republican voters between its June primary and the last week of September, while Democrats only gained 57,985. The Voter Registration Deadline is Monday next week. It will be an interesting number to follow over the coming days.

If Trump keeps all the states he won with the exception of Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania - he will lose. Pennsylvania results will take a while to come in!

You cant make this stuff up

"Green suggested that viewers watch Biden's town hall event on multiple devices simultaneously to boost Biden's ratings over Trump's. Hundreds of TikTok users dueted Green's sound with videos of them watching Biden on their TVs, laptops, and phones"

madollar
#1465 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2020 2:43:25 AM

Bado shocker ya 2016 is still resonating

masukuma
#1466 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2020 7:42:50 AM

madollar wrote:

Exactly! everyone is watching out for it...
1) could it be from wrong polling data? The pollsters that got stung are very particular on their processes now. They will not just rinse and repeat what they did in 2016 and hope it works. Could it be that pollsters have even become more conservative so as not to miss anything and all their corrections could mean that the error is actually on the Biden side? that the real gap is much larger? We shall see!
2) Candidates? They are not letting up... every single ballot counts! They are not complacent in their resolve to win over voters. Every vote counts
3) Hedging against last-minute surprises...both at a political level (October surprises) and on Voter's everyday surprises (broken car on election day, you get Covid and cannot go out to vote) - asking them to vote early.

Lets see! its 15 days to election day.
mpobiz
#1467 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2020 9:48:11 AM

I hope trump wins
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
quicksand
#1468 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2020 12:51:48 PM

masukuma wrote:
madollar wrote:

1) could it be from wrong polling data? The pollsters that got stung are very particular on their processes now. They will not just rinse and repeat what they did in 2016 and hope it works. Could it be that pollsters have even become more conservative so as not to miss anything and all their corrections could mean that the error is actually on the Biden side? that the real gap is much larger? We shall see!
2) Candidates? They are not letting up... every single ballot counts! They are not complacent in their
3) Hedging against last-minute surprises...both at a political level (October surprises) and on Voter's everyday surprises (broken car on election day, you get Covid and cannot go out to vote) - asking them to vote early.

You could be onto something here. Not only did pollsters call Trump 2016 wrong, but Brexit as well. That is serious egg-on-face that must have hurt reputation and business as I am sure many customers must have asked "why should we hire you when you get things so wrong?"
If they call it wrong this time no one will ever take polling seriously ever again. The 'one chance' to error will be expended.
alma1
#1469 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2020 10:10:48 PM

masukuma wrote:
madollar wrote:

2) Candidates? They are not letting up... every single ballot counts! They are not complacent in their resolve to win over voters. Every vote counts

Masukuma my friend. There's a reason you are the 3rd best mathematician I know. You get emotional.

Trump is losing. Bigly.

Just an example

Total Trump votes cast in TX in 2016: 4,685,047
Total 2020 votes cast in TX as of last night: 4,706,398

I have voted republican for all seats other than Obama's.

This time....Everyone I know. And I mean everyone. Is

1. Voting
2. Not voting for Trump.

How this lunatic will win is something I will never understand.

It will mean the end of the USA.

As Kenyans we should pray for this orange man to leave. So that he takes with him our Ambassador who is pushing coal to be mined from lovely Lamu.

People are voting.

The bullshitter is going.

Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

madollar
#1470 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2020 3:17:07 AM

quicksand wrote:
masukuma wrote:
madollar wrote:

2) Candidates? They are not letting up... every single ballot counts! They are not complacent in their

You could be onto something here. Not only did pollsters call Trump 2016 wrong, but Brexit as well. That is serious egg-on-face that must have hurt reputation and business as I am sure many customers must have asked "why should we hire you when you get things so wrong?"
If they call it wrong this time no one will ever take polling seriously ever again. The 'one chance' to error will be expended.

May be its just jitters or a strategy to ensure no voter complacency by the biden campaign but they have to rely on some form of data to know where to campaign and where to spend money on ADs

Trump is campaigning aggressively in this last days at the so called toss up states his internal pollsters must be telling him something but what
masukuma
#1471 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2020 12:58:04 PM

madollar wrote:
quicksand wrote:
masukuma wrote:
madollar wrote:

May be its just jitters or a strategy to ensure no voter complacency by the biden campaign but they have to rely on some form of data to know where to campaign and where to spend money on ADs

Trump is campaigning aggressively in this last days at the so called toss up states his internal pollsters must be telling him something but what

Trump has a shot - I am sure he would rather trade places with Biden at the moment but it doesn't mean that his position is irredeemable... he has a few good punches left in him. Let's see what he delivers as part of the debate tonight.
I saw Bloomberg spending $100M in Florida. That is a lot of cash to spend on one state!
madollar
#1472 Posted : Thursday, October 22, 2020 3:02:37 AM

masukuma wrote:
madollar wrote:
quicksand wrote:
masukuma wrote:
madollar wrote:

Trump has a shot - I am sure he would rather trade places with Biden at the moment but it doesn't mean that his position is irredeemable... he has a few good punches left in him. Let's see what he delivers as part of the debate tonight.
I saw Bloomberg spending $100M in Florida. That is a lot of cash to spend on one state!

Obama is not also taking chances
mkenyan
#1473 Posted : Thursday, October 22, 2020 7:17:27 AM

masukuma wrote:
madollar wrote:
quicksand wrote:
masukuma wrote:
madollar wrote:

word
murchr
#1474 Posted : Thursday, October 22, 2020 7:19:09 AM

Michigan

Pennsylvania

Florida

North Carolina.

Wisconsin

Ohio - Will farmers turn up for Trump?

Determinants of how it all goes down
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
KulaRaha
#1475 Posted : Thursday, October 22, 2020 8:43:24 AM

Trump will win....let us revisit after the elections. White America cannot let such a great leader go!
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
masukuma
#1476 Posted : Thursday, October 22, 2020 10:31:42 AM

murchr wrote:
Michigan

Pennsylvania

Florida

North Carolina.

Wisconsin

Yeap! I predict a narrow win for Biden... 280-270 (mahali hapo).

Ohio - will go with Trump again
Florida - will probably go with Trump BUT... i am thinking the margins there will be thin! less than 100,000 votes.
North Carolina - Come on guys...Trump!
Georgia - Come on guys... Trump!

Wisconsin - Biden
Pennsylvania - Biden
Michigan - Biden

why? no vote wasters like the Greens, Libertarians and lazy urban voters this time around.

Next stop... Supreme Court!

I know it doesn't matter but the Overall Popular Vote will be 7M+ for Biden... but it won't matter.
murchr
#1477 Posted : Thursday, October 22, 2020 6:33:26 PM

masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:
Michigan

Pennsylvania

Florida

North Carolina.

Wisconsin

Florida - will probably go with Trump BUT... i am thinking the margins there will be thin! less than 100,000 votes.

Wisconsin - Biden
Pennsylvania - Biden
Michigan - Biden

why? no vote wasters like the Greens, Libertarians and lazy urban voters this time around.

I know it doesn't matter but the Overall Popular Vote will be 7M+ for Biden... but it won't matter.

Waa...Ma vegges jamani, I see NC going blue even Trump is out there today

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
masukuma
#1478 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2020 11:22:12 AM

murchr wrote:
masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:
Michigan

Pennsylvania

Florida

North Carolina.

Wisconsin

Wisconsin - Biden
Pennsylvania - Biden
Michigan - Biden

Do I want NC going blue? Yes! Will it go blue? I don't think so!
madollar
#1479 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2020 3:07:23 AM

masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:
masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:
Michigan

Pennsylvania

Florida

North Carolina.

Wisconsin

Wisconsin - Biden
Pennsylvania - Biden
Michigan - Biden

Infotrack yao says it could go blue

but how will turnout be in this rural states

masukuma
#1480 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2020 10:20:36 AM

madollar wrote:
masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:
masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:
Michigan

Pennsylvania

Florida

North Carolina.

Wisconsin

Wisconsin - Biden
Pennsylvania - Biden
Michigan - Biden

Infotrack yao says it could go blue

but how will turnout be in this rural states

Do you know that of the last 6 American Elections only 1 has been won by a Republican who also won the Popular Vote? since 1992! Since the 90s!!! That was Bush in 2004... The voter suppression game that is being played is off the charts!! Are people motivated enough to queue for 8-11 hours in city polling centers? rural and suburb populations get to vote in less than 20 minutes; Game Chafu!
By the way - voting day in the US is not a public holiday so you need to take time off to go vote. If you are living from mouth to hand - that's not a practical step to take.