wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

90 Pages«<5455565758>»
POTUS TRUMP
hardwood
#1101 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2018 7:15:13 AM

Trump in huge win. #MAGA. #FinishTheWall.

Angelica _ann
#1102 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2018 7:15:48 AM

murchr wrote:
Trupamba will lose the congress. The caravan killed the blue wave

But he hold on to Senate.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
murchr
#1103 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2018 7:18:01 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
Trupamba will lose the congress. The caravan killed the blue wave

But he hold on to Senate.

Good balance no lunatic laws
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
FRM2011
#1104 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2018 11:03:31 AM

hardwood wrote:

Trump has flipped 4 Senate seats from democrats.
alma1
#1105 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2018 12:46:37 PM

Why do Trumpians always remind me of Baghdad Bob...

Trump got a thumping....A real one...3 million more voters in the house seats, 10 million more votes in the senate seats...

2 Muslim women including one wearing a Hijab. A gay Governor...More women than ever. They even lost house seats in Texas...Texas?

Yeah, Drumpft is a genius...

Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

murchr
#1106 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2018 2:15:02 PM

alma1 wrote:

Trump got a thumping....A real one...3 million more voters in the house seats, 10 million more votes in the senate seats...

2 Muslim women including one wearing a Hijab. A gay Governor...More women than ever. They even lost house seats in Texas...Texas?

Even the Texas senate seat almost flipped. 2020 will be interesting, with China continuing to press those farmers, Trump might lose. There comes a time when money in the pocket is more important than party.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
harrydre
#1107 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2018 5:23:33 PM

Dems have gained over 20 house seats now they have control.

Mueller drops his report & the house will investigate Trump & his dealings, corruption, taxes etc

even if they don't impeach him, by 2020 the baggage will be too heavy to win

i.am.back!!!!
AlphDoti
#1108 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2018 5:49:32 PM

alma1 wrote:

Trump got a thumping....A real one... 3 million more voters in the house seats, 10 million more votes in the senate seats...

@alma, you know very well who has become the greatest oppressor in the world! Those who build power to try to control the world. With an agenda of building bases in 900 parts of the world, to ensure they become the policemen of the world. It is only Uncle Sam which has this agenda to become world policeman.
AlphDoti
#1109 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2018 6:01:39 PM

And they don't want anyone else to have such power. They want that others that they should be so weak that they can come and maul them. And they can stamp their a foot upon others. And they can make you sub-servant to them. That is what they want. Because they want to rule the world by the hook or by the crook.
mkenyan
#1110 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2018 7:24:58 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Trump has flipped 4 Senate seats from democrats.

was a great possibility with more democratic party seats than republican ones involved in these elections
#1111 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 12:09:57 PM

AG Jeff Sessions fired finally.

BBI will solve it
:)
masukuma
#1112 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 12:27:22 PM

Trump is looking very much like a 1 term president... if the left mobilizes like this... and puts that young face Beto O’Rourke on the ballot - Trumpocracy will come to a screeching halt.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Swenani
#1113 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 12:57:51 PM

masukuma wrote:
Trump is looking very much like a 1 term president... if the left mobilizes like this... and puts that young face Beto O’Rourke on the ballot - Trumpocracy will come to a screeching halt.

If he can't win a senate seat, How will he win the electoral college?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
quicksand
#1114 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 1:07:44 PM

masukuma wrote:

...afraid you are setting yourself up for disappointment. I think this fellow will be re-elected. A friend told me that his tax cuts are leaving people with tangible disposable income; People will scream with indignation in public but it is an increasingly loaded wallet or purse that does most of the convincing. Voting is a private affair.
Trump will rule for the full 8 years. I am convinced of it.
Ngalaka
#1115 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 1:45:18 PM

masukuma wrote:

I like your strategic thinking.
O'Rouke stands a very good chance to carry Texas in a presidential race being a son of the State.
Now keep in mind that Texas is the biggest prize for GOP in presidential elections. Losing that would almost surely spell doom for GOP.
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
#1116 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 2:54:35 PM

Swenani wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Republicans actually increased their number of senate seats. As for the presidency, I think he'll win a second term with much ease than the first.

BBI will solve it
:)
murchr
#1117 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 3:49:34 PM

Ngalaka wrote:
masukuma wrote:

O'Rouke stands a very good chance to carry Texas in a presidential race being a son of the State.
Now keep in mind that Texas is the biggest prize for GOP in presidential elections. Losing that would almost surely spell doom for GOP.

Indeed then add to the fact that the Midwest states that turned red, Michigan and the likes, voted Democratic. Even Kansas voted in a Democrat gov. Now watch how China plays the sanctions, if they continue to target farmers.......2020 will be nasty for Trump
masukuma
#1118 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 5:22:29 PM

2012 wrote:
Swenani wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Republicans actually increased their number of senate seats. As for the presidency, I think he'll win a second term with much ease than the first.

True...they increased their seats because most of the seats for contention were Democrat seats... Democrats got - 46,080,760 votes (56.9%) of all votes and Republicans got 33,566,241 votes (41.5%). that's like 12 million votes and still lost! Democracy vs Republic!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
harrydre
#1119 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 7:01:24 PM

murchr wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Indeed then add to the fact that the Midwest states that turned red, Michigan and the likes, voted Democratic. Even Kansas voted in a Democrat gov. Now watch how China plays the sanctions, if they continue to target farmers.......2020 will be nasty for Trump

The debt has skyrocketed under trump (Conservatives hate that), interest rates going up, gas going up, common man has not felt the tax cut only the super rich. soybeans to China down 94%...Mueller bombshell coming..DjT Jr to be indicted. Democratic House will expose his lies, taxes,Russia mafia connection. 1 Term president.
i.am.back!!!!
murchr
#1120 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 8:16:09 AM

No outright winner in Florida, machine recount inevitable