murchr
#921 Posted : Tuesday, July 17, 2018 10:44:42 PM

hardwood wrote:
murchr wrote:
hardwood wrote:
murchr wrote:
hardwood wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

@hardwood I have been following the aftermath of the Helsinki summit and I note that perhaps the majority of americans are quite thick. Especially democrats. Never thought it would be so easy to push a narrative to so many people.

The world will be a better place when we engage and talk. The world will be a better place when America has a "handshake" with Russia and North Korea. Because the alternative, to "resist" makes only things worse. We need to build bridges as Obama and baba said.

The heat was too hot, Mr wobbler just wobbled again

So in your view what is the best strategy? To engage Russia or fight them? I believe Trump has done a great job bringing the world together. From the Us to North Korea to Russia. Tuko pamoja. The last time the whole world was talking in one voice was in 1945 after WW2 when every one was seeking peace after the terrible war. Trump is a genius. A stable genius as he put it. Trump is the best thing that happened to the world.

Trump is a coward, he was supposed to meet Putin and condemn the hacking of 2016 instead he chickened out and couldn't condemn the act. Now that even his party and friends at Fox are against his acts, he's wobbled. Laughing out loudly

Trump is concerned with major global issues like denuclearization eg in Russia and north Korea and the general welfare of planet earth and its inhabitants. Not pretty kitchen politics of sijui election meddling and other petty bullshiet. We are lucky to be living at the time when Trump is the world leader.

Kim J U Said he will denuclearize when the US does. So much for that Singapore meeting

If you want us to work together we have to be frank with each other. Trump should have told Putin frankly, like he had promised to do, that "I know you steal from me, don't do it if you want us to be mutually respectful." Going infront of the world and bleating that you do not trust your intelligence agencies is shameful and a sign of weakness.

2. You do not run a country like your kiosk. You can be friends but govt policy must be respected.

3. Wobbling doesnt help. Shows how inconsistent you are and erodes trust
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
hardwood
#922 Posted : Tuesday, July 17, 2018 10:56:48 PM

murchr wrote:
hardwood wrote:
murchr wrote:
hardwood wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

@hardwood I have been following the aftermath of the Helsinki summit and I note that perhaps the majority of americans are quite thick. Especially democrats. Never thought it would be so easy to push a narrative to so many people.

The world will be a better place when we engage and talk. The world will be a better place when America has a "handshake" with Russia and North Korea. Because the alternative, to "resist" makes only things worse. We need to build bridges as Obama and baba said.

So in your view what is the best strategy? To engage Russia or fight them? I believe Trump has done a great job bringing the world together. From the Us to North Korea to Russia. Tuko pamoja. The last time the whole world was talking in one voice was in 1945 after WW2 when every one was seeking peace after the terrible war. Trump is a genius. A stable genius as he put it. Trump is the best thing that happened to the world.

Trump is a coward, he was supposed to meet Putin and condemn the hacking of 2016 instead he chickened out and couldn't condemn the act. Now that even his party and friends at Fox are against his acts, he's wobbled. Laughing out loudly

Seriously even you when you meet with your jirani you do not discuss petty matters eg that his wife alikusengenya. Rather you discuss serious estate matters. What is best for your estate. And that is what Trump is doing.
Angelica _ann
#923 Posted : Tuesday, July 17, 2018 11:04:40 PM

hardwood wrote:
murchr wrote:
hardwood wrote:
murchr wrote:
hardwood wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Seriously even you when you meet with your jirani you do not discuss petty matters eg that his wife alikusengenya. Rather you discuss serious estate matters. What is best for your estate. And that is what Trump is doing.

Trump likes toying with Americans. Now it boils down to English, isorite!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
murchr
#924 Posted : Tuesday, July 17, 2018 11:07:32 PM

hardwood wrote:
murchr wrote:
hardwood wrote:
murchr wrote:
hardwood wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Is it not serious if another man tries to "Play" with your daughter? No man would want any other man interfering with his house business. If you cannot stop a man from interfering with the internal affairs of your house you are a coward. A big fat coward.

Not all hope is lost tho - The republican congress is trying to pull up something - More sanctions on the way
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
hardwood
#925 Posted : Wednesday, July 18, 2018 12:25:05 AM

There is a wise saying that says that you should keep your friends (UK & EU/NATO) close and your enemies (Putin & Kim) even closer. Trump is a very wise man.
hardwood
#926 Posted : Wednesday, July 18, 2018 12:27:58 AM

The world is a better place when the US, Russia and North Korea are talking to each other than when they are having a cold war....or a nuclear race.
murchr
#927 Posted : Wednesday, July 18, 2018 1:42:55 AM

The US and Russia collaborate on mutual interests but when one is caught harming the other, respect cannot be maintained
Thiong'o
#928 Posted : Wednesday, July 18, 2018 9:43:05 AM

Sansa wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Please elaborate.

Trump is a republicanLiar
Sasa Democrats wanaingilia wapi kwa hii stori?
You misspoke!
murchr
#929 Posted : Monday, July 23, 2018 10:49:39 PM

Leo kuna mambo

hardwood
#930 Posted : Tuesday, July 24, 2018 8:38:12 AM

murchr wrote:
Leo kuna mambo

Now that is a real commander in chief speaking. Iran should learn from its neighbours e.g. Iraq, Afghanistan that messing up with the US has grave consequences. That said I think the Islamist regime should be overthrown since Iran aka Persia used to be the most progressive country in the region before the fundamentalists took power.
hardwood
#931 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2018 4:43:14 PM

Democrats are nutheads. They should exhibit the tolerance that they preach.

AFP wrote:
Donald Trump's star has dimmed in Hollywood, after a suspect with a pickaxe early Wednesday vandalised his plaque on Hollywood's Walk of Fame.

It's the second time vandals have damaged Trump's star at the tourist site.

ABC7 television cited witnesses as saying a man removed the pickaxe from a guitar case and began swinging it at the brass-rimmed star — one of more than 2,500 embedded in Hollywood's sidewalks in honour of famous entertainment figures.

Before he was elected president in the November 2016 election, Trump starred as himself in "The Apprentice" TV reality series.

Sansa
#932 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2018 5:42:33 PM

hardwood wrote:

AFP wrote:
Donald Trump's star has dimmed in Hollywood, after a suspect with a pickaxe early Wednesday vandalised his plaque on Hollywood's Walk of Fame.

ABC7 television cited witnesses as saying a man removed the pickaxe from a guitar case and began swinging it at the brass-rimmed star — one of more than 2,500 embedded in Hollywood's sidewalks in honour of famous entertainment figures.

Before he was elected president in the November 2016 election, Trump starred as himself in "The Apprentice" TV reality series.

And you know it's a Democrat how?
harrydre
#933 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2018 6:38:51 PM

Sansa wrote:
hardwood wrote:

AFP wrote:

he he and that's the 2nd time. How can one be so hated?
i.am.back!!!!
harrydre
#934 Posted : Friday, July 27, 2018 8:24:38 PM

now Putin summons Trump to Moscow..this is after the uproar by Americans on suggestion Putin would visit Washington.

i.am.back!!!!
radiomast
#935 Posted : Friday, July 27, 2018 9:30:40 PM

Sansa wrote:
hardwood wrote:

AFP wrote:

Perhaps its just a TV fanatic who did not think "The apprentice" was worth a Hollywood star.smile
Or perhaps a republican disgruntled that trump is taking the party away from all the things they have been preaching for decades.
hardwood
#936 Posted : Saturday, July 28, 2018 3:05:06 PM

It's been repaired. Down with the democrats.

sparkly
#937 Posted : Saturday, July 28, 2018 3:53:07 PM

hardwood wrote:
murchr wrote:
Leo kuna mambo

Now that is a real commander in chief speaking. Iran should learn from its neighbours e.g. Iraq, Afghanistan that messing up with the US has grave consequences. That said I think the Islamist regime should be overthrown since Iran aka Persia used to be the most progressive country in the region before the fundamentalists took power.

Drums of war beating very loudly. With such a deranged CIC, a major war, bigger than Syria is not far off.
Life is short. Live passionately.
hardwood
#938 Posted : Saturday, July 28, 2018 4:11:44 PM

sparkly wrote:

Drums of war beating very loudly. With such a deranged CIC, a major war, bigger than Syria is not far off.

Nope, not a chance. He makes love not war.

Sansa
#939 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2018 4:57:54 PM

hardwood wrote:
sparkly wrote:

Trump Lovers amaze me. Could you explain to us why you love this man so much? Even republicans are getting irked by his shenanigans and here you are ...
hardwood
#940 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2018 5:26:25 PM

Sansa wrote:
hardwood wrote:
sparkly wrote:

https://i.dailymail.co.u...-m-62_1532725518737.jpg

Trump Lovers amaze me. Could you explain to us why you love this man so much? Even republicans are getting irked by his shenanigans and here you are ...

Are you sure?