wazua Sat, Apr 20, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

recommend good agent for plot sale near kiserian
itz
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2017 7:22:39 PM

Can anyone recommend a good aggressive honest reliable real estate agent who can help me sell some plots near kiserian. Would prefer someone based on that end of town and has networks/clients who can buy.Thanks guyz
Josey
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 01, 2017 5:31:42 PM

itz wrote:
Can anyone recommend a good aggressive honest reliable real estate agent who can help me sell some plots near kiserian. Would prefer someone based on that end of town and has networks/clients who can buy.Thanks guyz

Get in touch with me jmonyoncho at gmail dot com
Gathige
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 01, 2017 5:56:50 PM

itz wrote:

@itz, Please post the exact location of the plots and the best and final offer. Kimisitu Sacco is selling plots in the same area, a bit in the interior, 2kms from Emasho club fro 375k for an eight.

The location will greatly determine the prize.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
itz
#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 01, 2017 6:29:07 PM

Gathige wrote:
itz wrote:

@itz, Please post the exact location of the plots and the best and final offer. Kimisitu Sacco is selling plots in the same area, a bit in the interior, 2kms from Emasho club fro 375k for an eight.

@Gathige. plots are 0.5kms off magadi rd Kahuho area.This is about 1.5km from Kiserian town coming from Rongai side.
itz
#5 Posted : Wednesday, February 01, 2017 6:32:07 PM

Josey wrote:
itz wrote:

Get in touch with me jmonyoncho at gmail dot com

will get in touch with you @Josey
Gathige
#6 Posted : Wednesday, February 01, 2017 8:04:46 PM

itz wrote:
Gathige wrote:
itz wrote:

@Gathige. plots are 0.5kms off magadi rd Kahuho area.This is about 1.5km from Kiserian town coming from Rongai side.

Thanks, @itz. That place is pricey and going price is 4-5m per quarter. There is an agent selling plots on Ngunyi Road, next stage at Kahuho and is selling at 5m per 1/4, i think the name is Toipan Agencies. check his sign by the road side and see if he can do selling for you, for economies of scale as he has own plots within the locality.

All the best.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
itz
#7 Posted : Wednesday, February 01, 2017 8:21:27 PM

Gathige wrote:
itz wrote:
Gathige wrote:
itz wrote:

Thanks, @itz. That place is pricey and going price is 4-5m per quarter. There is an agent selling plots on Ngunyi Road, next stage at Kahuho and is selling at 5m per 1/4, i think the name is Toipan Agencies. check his sign by the road side and see if he can do selling for you, for economies of scale as he has own plots within the locality.

All the best.

@Gathige.Thanks for the info.If you happen to pass by there soon could you please get me his contacts.I tried searching for that company and couldn't find it
Gathige
#8 Posted : Friday, February 03, 2017 2:33:08 PM

itz wrote:
Gathige wrote:
itz wrote:
Gathige wrote:
itz wrote:

All the best.

@Gathige.Thanks for the info.If you happen to pass by there soon could you please get me his contacts.I tried searching for that company and couldn't find it

@itz, It's Toipan Properties, Tel 0722648441. Give them a try.
itz
#9 Posted : Friday, February 03, 2017 5:26:20 PM

Gathige wrote:
itz wrote:
Gathige wrote:
itz wrote:
Gathige wrote:
itz wrote:

All the best.

@Gathige. cheers brother.I really appreciate your help.be blessed.
tinker
#10 Posted : Wednesday, April 05, 2017 2:58:34 PM

itz wrote:
Gathige wrote:
itz wrote:
Gathige wrote:
itz wrote:
Gathige wrote:
itz wrote:

All the best.

@Gathige. cheers brother.I really appreciate your help.be blessed.

Hi Itz
Did you dispose-off your property in Kiserian?
If not or you have other property in and around Kiserian, you can contact
Daniel Sunski "Daniel(at)sunski(dot)co(dot)ke"
A property agent based in Kiserian with extensive network in and around Kiserian.
....He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion..
Gathige
#11 Posted : Tuesday, May 02, 2017 12:21:27 PM

@itz,

The road is now nyweeeeeeee. Been tarmacked and the plots should sell fast
itz
#12 Posted : Thursday, June 01, 2017 6:55:44 AM

thanks guyz for checking in.yes @Gathige the road has been fixed which is very good coz interest has really picked up.i had a guy who wanted to buy all the plots but the deal kinda fell through so will try find another single buyer and if not possible sell to individuals who have shown interest.
@tinker. thanks for the info will look up the agent