Swenani
#81 Posted : Thursday, January 05, 2017 10:01:03 AM

Yeso!
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
alma1
#82 Posted : Thursday, January 05, 2017 2:03:44 PM

harrydre wrote:
eeeish jamaa wa Boston amekasirika.

Life is tough. who ponyokad with your 'client' this time round?

How did 2016 treat you? Did you break even?

Still living with yo' Momma in South C? ama ulihamia Karen? smile

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I told you this wazua admins are lunatics

Can someone explain to me slowly how a grown man can go find out where you mother lives and come post on the internet?

Mtu kama huyu ana shida gani? Ama he goes around sniffing cucus underwear for a living?

Aii boss....Hata kama....lol

So these kids sit down on wazua computers to figure out who knows me more than the other....lol

Now you see why I said, be paranoid on wazua.

Harrydre is a member of the charity...I wonder how many more mother's he's been following around.

As I said, I don't have to do anything to wazua. Mine is just to point out the muchene brigade. They do the rest.

Can you imagine the amount of energy and time this muchene brigade has taken to follow my whereabouts from Boston, to South C, to Karen to figure out if I made a profit in my biachara and find out how many kids I have then post on wazua?

Honestly...stalking is bad enough, stalking a cucu to find out her house is a sign of the wazua spirit!

You just can't make this stuff up.

Harrdre stop following cucus around..Hio ni tabia unawachia muganda.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

tony stark
#83 Posted : Thursday, January 05, 2017 3:30:19 PM

hapa the only thing remaining is for Cindano or Therealmassey to contribute and this will be full on brawl.
Wazua please dont post my name and address.
Kind regards,
Bill Gates
tony stark
#84 Posted : Thursday, January 05, 2017 3:32:18 PM

Sorry I meant to sign off as
Tony stark

oooops. Now you know who I am Sad Sad Sad
harrydre
#85 Posted : Thursday, January 05, 2017 4:50:51 PM

alma1 wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Can someone explain to me slowly how a grown man can go find out where you mother lives and come post on the internet?

Mtu kama huyu ana shida gani? Ama he goes around sniffing cucus underwear for a living?

Aii boss....Hata kama....lol

So these kids sit down on wazua computers to figure out who knows me more than the other....lol

Now you see why I said, be paranoid on wazua.

Harrydre is a member of the charity...I wonder how many more mother's he's been following around.

As I said, I don't have to do anything to wazua. Mine is just to point out the muchene brigade. They do the rest.

Can you imagine the amount of energy and time this muchene brigade has taken to follow my whereabouts from Boston, to South C, to Karen to figure out if I made a profit in my biachara and find out how many kids I have then post on wazua?

Honestly...stalking is bad enough, stalking a cucu to find out her house is a sign of the wazua spirit!

You can't be marketing yourself online all the time and expect to remain anonymous. Hiyo ni ojinga. I can even tell you who has been sleeping with your wife....but I wish you well this year. Go out and make some money and stop whining.
i.am.back!!!!
Anti_Burglar
#86 Posted : Thursday, January 05, 2017 9:20:54 PM

I only have a pen knife. Surely I cannot participate in this gun fight.

Lol.
holycow
#87 Posted : Thursday, January 05, 2017 9:26:03 PM

tony stark wrote:
hapa the only thing remaining is for Cindano or Therealmassey to contribute and this will be full on brawl.
Kind regards,
Bill Gates

I have always wondered where @The Real Shaft ( I'm the real Massey Fergu...... Shut your mouth....)went to. Sometimes i suspect he could be reincarnated as the Mahe Goat.
His last visit was on Thursday, October 28, 2010 2:55:41 PM
aemathenge
#88 Posted : Thursday, January 05, 2017 10:56:50 PM

holycow wrote:
I have always wondered where @The Real Shaft ( I'm the real Massey Fergu...... Shut your mouth....)went to. Sometimes i suspect he could be reincarnated as the Mahe Goat.

Not guilty, but I am flattered.
washiku
#89 Posted : Thursday, January 05, 2017 11:20:17 PM

alma1
#90 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 4:57:59 AM

alma1
#91 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 5:49:08 AM

harrydre wrote:
alma1 wrote:
harrydre wrote:

You can't be marketing yourself online all the time and expect to remain anonymous. Hiyo ni ojinga. I can even tell you who has been sleeping with your wife....but I wish you well this year. Go out and make some money and stop whining.

Eiii boss, my mom is not enough now you want to include my wife's information?

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

envy and hate shall take some of us to very strange places.

tony stark
#92 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 4:27:43 PM

holycow wrote:
tony stark wrote:
Kind regards,
Bill Gates

His last visit was on Thursday, October 28, 2010 2:55:41 PM

Maybe @kularaha the chair of the SK company can tell us what happened to Cindano aka the real shaft aka Real Massey shut your mouth is. Tell him we miss him.
I also heard he killed the SK company but @Kularaha is not here complaining how SK aka Wazua is selling of data.
murchr
#93 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 7:13:01 AM

How much ata we worth madam?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
tony stark
#94 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 4:19:30 PM

murchr wrote:

The data selling has still not been established. Quick summary
@Alma .. has 2 main beefs.His first beef is that he doesn't want his shit posted on Wazua and the admin should control that. This is being done by what he calls the mucene brigage ... @muganda, @Harrydre and a list of other peoplee

His second beef is with the charity because they haven't secured his information and he thinks they are the source or a potential source of his information.

There is still no concrete proof that data was sold. But @admin tell us what you are selling maybe we can buy.

I think the only thing we can be sure of is that when @cindano and @real massey show up. This beef is over! HE successfully destroyed the SK company he can shut down wazua in a day! I hope he doesn't show up! Pray Pray Pray
real cindano
#95 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 4:23:25 PM

tony stark wrote:
murchr wrote:

@Alma .. has 2 main beefs.His first beef is that he doesn't want his shit posted on Wazua and the admin should control that. This is being done by what he calls the mucene brigage ... @muganda, @Harrydre and a list of other peoplee

His second beef is with the charity because they haven't secured his information and he thinks they are the source or a potential source of his information.

There is still no concrete proof that data was sold. But @admin tell us what you are selling maybe we can buy.

I think the only thing we can be sure of is that when @cindano and @real massey show up. This beef is over! HE successfully destroyed the SK company he can shut down wazua in a day! I hope he doesn't show up! Pray Pray Pray

.....shut your mouth.
..... fake ironman
..... Keep my username off your mouth and keyboard
..... You idiot
..... Silence is golden
..... fake ironman
..... you are showing of your stupidity
..... shut your mouth and computer
vin
#96 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 4:36:47 PM

Watu huenda wapi shule ya matusi jamaneni!

real cindano wrote:
tony stark wrote:
murchr wrote:

.....shut your mouth.
..... fake ironman
..... You idiot
..... Silence is golden
..... fake ironman

Advice is like snow.The softer it lands the harder is sticks.
tony stark
#97 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 4:38:46 PM

Ata mimi sijui??
vin wrote:
Watu huenda wapi shule ya matusi jamaneni!

real cindano wrote:
tony stark wrote:
murchr wrote:

.....shut your mouth.
..... fake ironman
..... You idiot
..... Silence is golden
..... fake ironman

tony stark
#98 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 4:41:10 PM

I don't know th difference between Cindano, real cindano, TRM, The real Massey etc etc but whatever the case ... pole sana!
I dont want my ID and my childrens issues placed online.

real cindano wrote:
tony stark wrote:
murchr wrote:

.....shut your mouth.
..... fake ironman
..... You idiot
..... Silence is golden
..... fake ironman

leona
#99 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 10:52:42 AM

Anti_Burglar wrote:
The charity never appealed to me anyway. Its being fake makes sense and I'm relieved.

Wow! Do you have an idea of the work we've done in the years the charity club has been in existence? I invite you to join us next month as we have our final meeting with the kids we help as well as meet the team behind the charity club. We are very open and welcoming!

To those with issues with Wazua Admin, kindly do not drag the charity club into it. We are a group of honest Kenyans making a difference in the society. Thank you!
Nevermind what haters say, ignore them til they fade away - Just live your life
MugundaMan
#100 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 12:05:57 PM

Ya tudunia twetu tweli ni mengi.
As much as these storos and beefs spanning almost a decade are all very juicy..in the immortal words of Rodney King..

No wonder Wazooans are paranoid about handles and which handle is who Laughing out loudly Mugundaman has been called like 5 different handles since he stepped foot hapa

BTW in searching for this meme..did not know dude (Rodney) died kitambo at age 47! Shocking.