wazua Thu, May 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages<12345>
Wazua admin Selling You off
alma1
#41 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 11:59:25 AM

As Muganda has so elequently proven, my issue with the admin started with KDN. They even had the audacity of changing my headline.

In the end, with egg on their face, those KDN services ended simply because we did not get a resolution to the problem. In fact, I doubt if KDN even exists.

Then it's the trash bin post that they are so excited posting about every time. You wonder why they chose one post in the history of this forum to target and call it trash bin....mmmmhhh...With all the sexist and political nonsense on here.

Then it's true, I don't hide my identity...but there's no where on this forum anywhere, where you have direct access to my information....None nada...Only when this thing called muganda posts my links...Links that I don't use anymore by the way.

There is nowhere on this forum where I have posted anything linking myself directly. It's only when Muganda gets a hard on.

So you have to wonder, is this the wazua normal?

You don't need proof that you should be careful on wazua...Just read muganda's posts above. So if hardwood says that he likes Trump and wazua admin feels jilted he'll post his other internet profiles?

I know the charity admins. Met them many times. Very hardworking and honest fellows.

The only connection they have with wazua is that they were started here. But no I'm not in the school of thought that they behave like wazua admin.

I trust them to the core. But they too should be wary of fake wazua users who are so excited posting other people's stuff but not brave enough to post their own...

I'm a member of hundreds of online forums. This one is the only one that I know where members are encouraged to post other people's information.

Who doesn't know masukuma? But has anyone posted his stuff here? A link to his profiles online?

I mean who does that? utoto mambo leo.

As long as wazua admin carries a chip on their shoulder and encourages posting users information here I'll take anything wazua with a pinch of salt.

Even as we speak, I'm seeing a spike of traffic to my site from wazua because Muganda said so. That is a direct invasion of my privacy since I did not ask for it and it was done with the intention of irritating me. Just like all those other one liners here about my personal issues.

nkt!
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

newfarer
#42 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 12:47:05 PM

alma1 wrote:

I know the charity admins. Met them many times. Very hardworking and honest fellows.

The only connection they have with wazua is that they were started here. But no I'm not in the school of thought that they behave like wazua admin.

I trust them to the core. But they too should be wary of fake wazua users who are so excited posting other people's stuff but not brave enough to post their own...

I have always and still believe that the charity admin are beyond reproach, a very rare species in Kenya
punda amecheka
#43 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 12:48:07 PM

Clearly this is a personal matter. I hope you are all able to resolve it. All the best.

BBI will solve it
:)
hardwood
#44 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 1:10:25 PM

alma1 wrote:
As Muganda has so elequently proven, my issue with the admin started with KDN. They even had the audacity of changing my headline.

In the end, with egg on their face, those KDN services ended simply because we did not get a resolution to the problem. In fact, I doubt if KDN even exists.

Then it's the trash bin post that they are so excited posting about every time. You wonder why they chose one post in the history of this forum to target and call it trash bin....mmmmhhh...With all the sexist and political nonsense on here.

Then it's true, I don't hide my identity...but there's no where on this forum anywhere, where you have direct access to my information....None nada...Only when this thing called muganda posts my links...Links that I don't use anymore by the way.

There is nowhere on this forum where I have posted anything linking myself directly. It's only when Muganda gets a hard on.

So you have to wonder, is this the wazua normal?

You don't need proof that you should be careful on wazua...Just read muganda's posts above. So if hardwood says that he likes Trump and wazua admin feels jilted he'll post his other internet profiles?

I'm a member of hundreds of online forums. This one is the only one that I know where members are encouraged to post other people's information.

Who doesn't know masukuma? But has anyone posted his stuff here? A link to his profiles online?

I mean who does that? utoto mambo leo.

As long as wazua admin carries a chip on their shoulder and encourages posting users information here I'll take anything wazua with a pinch of salt.

Even as we speak, I'm seeing a spike of traffic to my site from wazua because Muganda said so. That is a direct invasion of my privacy since I did not ask for it and it was done with the intention of irritating me. Just like all those other one liners here about my personal issues.

nkt!

Every cloud has a silver lining. And there's nothing like bad publicity. Any publicity is good publicity. Therefore you should be happy of the traffic and hopefully the new business.
PeterReborn
#45 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 1:25:10 PM

Data mining and harvesting is happening everywhere including apps like uber,facebook ,safcom and supermarkets.I would not be shocked if it is happening at Wazua.
Having said that,it is unfortunate to tait the name of SK charity without tangible evidence.
I know the officials of SK Charity and they are men and women of integrity.They would NEVER sell your personal information.
I have been involved in organising Mbuzis before and the members select whether to remain anonymous or not and the kind of information they would like to share.
Consistency is better than intensity
masukuma
#46 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 1:38:24 PM

PeterReborn wrote:
Data mining and harvesting is happening everywhere including apps like uber,facebook ,safcom and supermarkets.I would not be shocked if it is happening at Wazua.
Having said that,it is unfortunate to tait the name of SK charity without tangible evidence.
I know the officials of SK Charity and they are men and women of integrity.They would NEVER sell your personal information.
I have been involved in organising Mbuzis before and the members select whether to remain anonymous or not and the kind of information they would like to share.

there is no free thing kaka!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
PeterReborn
#47 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 1:43:36 PM

masukuma wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:

Very true.I realised this when safaricom sent me a message about a promotion they were running next to where i stay and I wondered how they knew where i stay.I also know how the supermarkets use the loyalty cards for target marketing.Being anonymous is an illusion in this day and age and you took the bold step to live and post freely.
Consistency is better than intensity
aemathenge
#48 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 1:50:16 PM

Madam Administrator, cat got your tongue?
quicksand
#49 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 1:54:15 PM

PeterReborn wrote:
masukuma wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:

Very true.I realised this when safaricom sent me a message about a promotion they were running next to where i stay and I wondered how they knew where i stay.I also know how the supermarkets use the loyalty cards for target marketing.Being anonymous is an illusion in this day and age and you took the bold step to live and post freely.

Really? I am surprised you are surprised. When you are home or in your workplace you attach to particular transmitting stations...the call patterns..called and received create locales....based on the time of calling..and when. Even with a small sample of data a 5 year old can deduce where you live. If you saw the actual precision of the data troves you would be very disturbed. Saf can map who your wife is, girlfriend, or girlfriends, children, if you have criminal links or not, where you take your mapngos etc ..and you dont even have to make calls. Welcome to Big Data.
aemathenge
#50 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 2:17:59 PM

quicksand wrote:
When you are home or in your workplace you attach to particular transmitting stations...the call patterns..called and received create locales....based on the time of calling..and when. Even with a small sample of data a 5 year old can deduce where you live. If you saw the actual precision of the data troves you would be very disturbed. Saf can map who your wife is, girlfriend, or girlfriends, children, if you have criminal links or not, where you take your mapngos etc ..and you dont even have to make calls. Welcome to Big Data.

How do I go about accessing this information and using it as evidence in court?

Can I, for example, use it to prove that known Mungiki Adherents were in the same vicinity, such as State House, on a particular day, at a precise time with the then Right Honorable Deputy Prime Minister?
nakujua
#51 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 2:29:32 PM

masukuma wrote:
vision2030 wrote:
enyands wrote:
vision2030 wrote:
Good Wazuans, let me assure you that, being the charity admin, I take the privacy of the charity members very seriously. You note that I do not disclose the full name of the sponsors even at the charity WhatsApp and Google group.

I believe in a life of integrity and will live and die by this principle.

What shall a man profit if he gains the whole world and loses his soul?

Alma1 had quoted examples of breach of his privacy. .do you have explanation to that? Just curious

I am also very perturbed by this claim let it be known to all that this is not from me. My number is open and public, I can be contacted should anyone have any iota of suspicion, mpolekabisa@gmail.com, 0721 409 351

We have the charity and we have wazua, I am the chair of the charity and I am also very dismayed by the allegation that the charity sells or shares individuals information, and I don't get the insinuation that there is nothing free, as @masukuma is putting it, is it in relation to the charity, I would be very disappointed especially given that @masukuma has a history of basing his views on quantifiable data only to suggest otherwise concerning the issue at hand.
masukuma
#52 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 2:33:36 PM

aemathenge wrote:
quicksand wrote:
When you are home or in your workplace you attach to particular transmitting stations...the call patterns..called and received create locales....based on the time of calling..and when. Even with a small sample of data a 5 year old can deduce where you live. If you saw the actual precision of the data troves you would be very disturbed. Saf can map who your wife is, girlfriend, or girlfriends, children, if you have criminal links or not, where you take your mapngos etc ..and you dont even have to make calls. Welcome to Big Data.

Can I, for example, use it to prove that known Mungiki Adherents were in the same vicinity, such as State House, on a particular day, at a precise time with the then Right Honorable Deputy Prime Minister?

2 things
1) the companies that do it - do it for themselves not for gava or security forces. Remember the SafCom issue with KRA on MPESA? it's not in SafCom's interest to rat you out especially not publicly. Evidence is public and the backlash the service providers will get will be epic! There is a law to disconnect persons not registered by the service providers... how well is it executed? do you think a service provider will disconnect a user who generates revenue for it so that it can make gava happy... especially if they can get away with it? i suspect those fellows that are deactivated are low ARPU customers. if you are a high ARPU customer like me - you get calls... please go register!! it happened to me
2) what it proves is that their phones were in the same vicinity as state house.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
aemathenge
#53 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 2:54:13 PM

masukuma wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
quicksand wrote:

2 things
1) the companies that do it - do it for themselves not for gava or security forces. Remember the SafCom issue with KRA on MPESA? it's not in SafCom's interest to rat you out especially not publicly. Evidence is public and the backlash the service providers will get will be epic! There is a law to disconnect persons not registered by the service providers... how well is it executed? do you think a service provider will disconnect a user who generates revenue for it so that it can make gava happy... especially if they can get away with it? i suspect those fellows that are deactivated are low ARPU customers. if you are a high ARPU customer like me - you get calls... please go register!! it happened to me
2) what it proves is that their phones were in the same vicinity as state house.

Two things:

1. You really piss me off when you are this good.
2. In this instance, do you consider NIS as security forces? If an NIS officer proves SAFCON employees or property will be saved through granting of access to this information, would SAFCON oblige? Should they?
murchr
#54 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 3:55:10 PM

nakujua wrote:
masukuma wrote:
vision2030 wrote:
enyands wrote:
vision2030 wrote:
Good Wazuans, let me assure you that, being the charity admin, I take the privacy of the charity members very seriously. You note that I do not disclose the full name of the sponsors even at the charity WhatsApp and Google group.

Alma1 had quoted examples of breach of his privacy. .do you have explanation to that? Just curious

I am also very perturbed by this claim let it be known to all that this is not from me. My number is open and public, I can be contacted should anyone have any iota of suspicion, mpolekabisa@gmail.com, 0721 409 351

We have the charity and we have wazua, I am the chair of the charity and I am also very dismayed by the allegation that the charity sells or shares individuals information, and I don't get the insinuation that there is nothing free, as @masukuma is putting it, is it in relation to the charity, I would be very disappointed especially given that @masukuma has a history of basing his views on quantifiable data only to suggest otherwise concerning the issue at hand.

I am the one who brought up the charity, and my assertion is this ONCE THE CREDIBILITY OF ONE IS QUESTIONED, THE CREDIBILITY OF ALL IS LOST. For one, I trust no one, Alma trusted the wazua admin, now see? So if anyone wants to remain absolutely anonymous they cannot put their trust in you, and you shouldn't force them. Device ways in which sponsors can remain absolutely anonymous. That is how you build trust not getting shocked that someone brought it up. Why should I who has never met you, trust you?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
aemathenge
#55 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 3:56:12 PM

Will I have to call someone a Dick before Madam Administrator defends her integrity?
murchr
#56 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 4:05:24 PM

aemathenge wrote:
quicksand wrote:

Unless you have permission from safaricom/airtel....depending on what network they are on.

This network we call mobile is divided into cells and each cell is served by a base station which is a transceiver. So when you are in a certain cell and make a call...a certain base station connects you to the next and the next hivo for you to get to your receiver. These base stations store information which Safcom has and the authorities can get.

Previously, when people were damn enough to send you emails from fake yahoo accounts, I could get some of these details, but I tried recently nika shindwa, am sure there are those who can.

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
nakujua
#57 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 4:25:08 PM

murchr wrote:
nakujua wrote:
masukuma wrote:
vision2030 wrote:
enyands wrote:
vision2030 wrote:

I am the one who brought up the charity, and my assertion is this ONCE THE CREDIBILITY OF ONE IS QUESTIONED, THE CREDIBILITY OF ALL IS LOST. For one, I trust no one, Alma trusted the wazua admin, now see? So if anyone wants to remain absolutely anonymous they cannot put their trust in you, and you shouldn't force them. Device ways in which sponsors can remain absolutely anonymous. That is how you build trust not getting shocked that someone brought it up. Why should I who has never met you, trust you?

The reason I am dismayed is despite the fact that the charity and wazua as has been mentioned above are different entities - you are asserting that because wazua has been mentioned the charity also has a case to answer - despite there being no evidence to show for the same. I think that's where my disappointment comes from, you are dragging in an external party into a dispute and yet you provide no evidence to show the same.

On remaining anonymous, I am not sure on the level you expect, I think at the end of the day money sent can always be tracked in one way or another - but on the anonymity part and I assume that is linked to the thread @swenani started on the pledges, he would know better but I think the same was supposed to be public for openness on the figures pledged, but when it comes to the charity as @vision has explained the same is not shared, and if you really need, some banks do not share the senders info in case its a bank to mpesa transaction, I have seen some do that, @swenani has done it and upto now I don't even know who he/she is.

At the end of the day, we do not require your information for you to contribute, we do not sell or share members information, the only detailed information the charity has is only for around 10 people who are officials and that is required for registration and stuff, as for those who contribute we do not require you to give us your details, but you are welcome to contribute - even if you say buy the books the kids need you can do it and remain anonymous, its all upto you.
enyands
#58 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 4:51:21 PM

alma1 wrote:
I will stick to what I've said.

Wazua admin cannot be trusted with your information. That's just a fact!!!!And they relish giving your information.

It is what it is.

And of course Muganda the chief does it again...As if I care....Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Boss even those fake book followers nilitoa...Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I have done my public duty. You may agree or disagree.

So what about people who have been bashing govt?
Is there possibility that the govt have personal details of someone? Just a wild guess?
Anti_Burglar
#59 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 8:30:45 PM

enyands wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Wazua admin cannot be trusted with your information. That's just a fact!!!!And they relish giving your information.

It is what it is.

And of course Muganda the chief does it again...As if I care....Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Boss even those fake book followers nilitoa...Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Is there possibility that the govt have personal details of someone? Just a wild guess?

Tame the guess and bring it home. But they might do much to you, yet - like a prostitute having your number - you just dont want it so.
enyands
#60 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 8:55:16 PM

Anti_Burglar wrote:
enyands wrote:
alma1 wrote:

It is what it is.

Tame the guess and bring it home. But they might do much to you, yet - like a prostitute having your number - you just dont want it so.

This is sad