wazua Sat, Apr 27, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages123>»
Wazua admin Selling You off
alma1
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 8:50:07 PM

Wazua admin Selling You to a Mutherf***er

So since a fake user name like Kratos wanted to post my shit online. I decided to figure out how and where wazua makes money.

My friends.

Hii mambo yenyu sijui mbuzi sijui you meet. DONT!!!!!

JUST DON'T!!!!!!

I'm here to tell you that they steal your data and give it "kwa wale"

I hope that this forum is f***ed up forever.

By the way these downtimes that you see are all about data mining.

I've posted at the wrong time. But I had to do my evidence.

Wazua tracks your IP. Wazua gives your details to whoever without caring.

Then wazua has got assholes here who are just a constable. Who get excited when they find you facebook profile..These assholes think that they know you. fake names like kratos.

Poleni..Just had to say.Wazua is the most useless forum in the world.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

murchr
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 8:55:02 PM

I suspected it.........I have always suspected it, with the charities and mpesa crowd sourcing. Never put your details here
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
alma1
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 9:00:45 PM

murchr wrote:
I suspected it.........I have always suspected it, with the charities and mpesa crowd sourcing. Never put your details here

When me and you are joining a forum and disagreeing..Kumbe these fellows are like monitoring you.

Personally I don't care

But users of wazua should be informed of what's going on here.

Wazua admin...Just say here that you don't give people's data to someone else...In your stock section, you don't create fake users to push an agend.

Sema tu....You can take me to court ukitaka....

But I think you have used us for too long...tafadhali...

alma1
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 9:05:21 PM

This forum should be closed

In fact, this forum shall be closed

Hii tabia muache tafadhali.

I don't know about you guys...

But I can't have mutherfakas I don't know calling coz ati they know me from wazua......

Muganda...What the f*** are you doing in this place to protect user privacy...?

But it's true and now you can post my kids pictures here

This wazua....tutaimaliza pole pole.

Guaranteed!!!!!

Just watch your traffic

murchr
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 9:22:17 PM

alma1 wrote:
This forum should be closed

In fact, this forum shall be closed

Hii tabia muache tafadhali.

I don't know about you guys...

But I can't have mutherfakas I don't know calling coz ati they know me from wazua......

Muganda...What the f*** are you doing in this place to protect user privacy...?

But it's true and now you can post my kids pictures here

This wazua....tutaimaliza pole pole.

Guaranteed!!!!!

Just watch your traffic

The forum is dying, look at the quality of discussions even in the blue section. Wazua will be cloned and this forest will be left to dry.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
sitaki.kujulikana
#6 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 9:27:26 PM

murchr wrote:

Honestly you mean akina @washiku, @nakujua are selling your data from the charity, do you have any thing to substantiate the same.
murchr
#7 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 9:30:48 PM

sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
murchr wrote:

Honestly you mean akina @washiku, @nakujua are selling your data from the charity, do you have any thing to substantiate the same.

The course could be noble but if you can avoid sharing details out the better. Who do you trust?
sitaki.kujulikana
#8 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 9:44:42 PM

murchr wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
murchr wrote:

The course could be noble but if you can avoid sharing details out the better. Who do you trust?

Was just alarmed by your suspicion that they give out people's info, of course if one is not comfortable, they should not put their personal details on wazua or any other public forum, but it's good to substantiate some claims, if they do then you should call them out.
newfarer
#9 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 9:46:38 PM

sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
murchr wrote:

Please substantiate, muchr, by bringing the charity into this for no reason don't you think that you are putting the education of the kids at Stake? What's there to gain by such a move?

I thought the charity and wazua are two different entities? Aren't they?
punda amecheka
murchr
#10 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 9:51:36 PM

sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
murchr wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
murchr wrote:

Was just alarmed by your suspicion that they give out people's info, of course if one is not comfortable, they should not put their personal details on wazua or any other public forum, but it's good to substantiate some claims, if they do then you should call them out.

When there was a drive going on, I think Swenani was pushing for it, I asked how one can remain anonymous whilst making a contribution he said I should send my messenger to bank the money. Ofcourse that was still not anonymous enough. So I kept off.

We have asked Wazua who Syntechis is with no response coming along. Why would YONNY RODRIGUEZ based in the US be interested in Wazua?

newfarer
#11 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 10:06:37 PM

murchr wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
murchr wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
murchr wrote:

When there was a drive going on, I think Swenani was pushing for it, I asked how one can remain anonymous whilst making a contribution he said I should send my messenger to bank the money. Ofcourse that was still not anonymous enough. So I kept off.

We have asked Wazua who Syntechis is with no response coming along. Why would YONNY RODRIGUEZ based in the US be interested in Wazua?

While we should always question before acting, let’s not be careless. Do we have any case you know of a charity member whose identity was disclosed by the charity Admin. It feels bad because this is kids life at stake. Trust is hard to build and some careless allegations can bring down this cause!

punda amecheka
murchr
#12 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 10:08:17 PM

newfarer wrote:
murchr wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
murchr wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
murchr wrote:

While we should always question before acting, let’s not be careless. Do we have any case you know of a charity member whose identity was disclosed by the charity Admin. It feels bad because this is kids life at stake. Trust is hard to build and some careless allegations can bring down this cause!

Blame the admin for that
#13 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 10:09:08 PM

Please give more details. I still don't get how they monetize our data.

BBI will solve it
:)
alma1
#14 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 10:12:05 PM

I'm here to tell you right now

Let wazua admin user this thead. But they can't. Coz I'd have point proven.

This admin has too much data. Where you post from, your compter ID etc

But note, they have a habit of posting your personal manenos when they fell like. Ati umekosea muganda.

I'm here to tell you wazua admin

you are not the only one who can spy...Na hii tabia uwache tafadhali.

I was in the charity. In fact the guys I met in the charity are not were, but are great guys.

Until I met some fake profiles on my facebook.

In fact just here on wazua, someone posted a personal issue. Based on my facebook profile

So

I don't go for those mbuzis
I don't want these charity stuff
I just don't want shit

Wazua admin, say it's not so.

This is a funky forum. Don't post anything here unless you have big balls like mine.

Some mutherf***er here posted that I could not pay my rent....True. Wazua admin let that post stand...Then I started investigating

People

If you have to post, get another moniker here

Don't say I never told you

The same way you think you know us...My friend some of us are paid to figure out people online. Ati kratos. Kratos ni mama yako?

newfarer
#15 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 10:20:10 PM

murchr wrote:
newfarer wrote:
murchr wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
murchr wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
murchr wrote:

Blame the admin for that

Charity admin or wazua admin?
punda amecheka
murchr
#16 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 10:25:42 PM

newfarer wrote:
murchr wrote:
newfarer wrote:
murchr wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
murchr wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
murchr wrote:

Blame the admin for that

Once the credibility of one is questioned the credibility of all is lost.

Now Wazua admin. If our data is on sale. Can you please be forthcoming and explain what is and for what purpose it is for.
newfarer
#17 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 10:32:20 PM

murchr wrote:
newfarer wrote:
murchr wrote:
newfarer wrote:
murchr wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
murchr wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
murchr wrote:

Blame the admin for that

Now Wazua admin. If our data is on sale. Can you please be forthcoming and explain what is and for what purpose it is for.

Admin wajitete, weka evidence that data is on sale Wajitetee. Not mere suspicion or malicious allegations
punda amecheka
alma1
#18 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 10:35:48 PM

murchr wrote:
newfarer wrote:
murchr wrote:
newfarer wrote:
murchr wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
murchr wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
murchr wrote:

Blame the admin for that

I remember very well when you asked for sending and being a member of the charity anonymously.

I thought it you were just as broke as I was. So unajificha.

Until I found out a few issues.

Wazua admin shall never and will never promise you anoymity

I remember I went to one mbuzi and a 20 yr old kid said he was mawinder.

Then some fellas stood up and made noise the whole night and I still don't know these fellas.

I'll say one thing

My best business has come from wazua.

But users should be warned about their private data.

alma1
#19 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 10:54:12 PM

As much as club sk has helped my life

You can't continue data mining for you own purpses...

Look at your traffic log

By the end of next year. I hope you close this shit.

These journalists like Impunity
And jingas like Swenani wanting to f*** Angelica

You shall protect our privacy or
I'll have you like a paper in campus

Trust me!!!!!!

masukuma
#20 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 11:06:21 PM

that's why it's just easier being a known quantity!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!