wazua Sat, May 18, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

52 Pages«<2930313233>»
IEBC showdown today!!!!!!!!
hardwood
#601 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 7:05:22 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Parallel demo by Gema Nairobi branch and supporters to protect businesses, Chiloba and other targeted IEBC officials......a familiar path. Katanuka

Gema ???? Isn't this a proscribed organisation ? Moi rightly banned all tribal associations in 1980.

Ama they mean Mungiki ???

@Frm2011 you are an idiot. Jinga! How come you never complain when luo and Luhya elders and their communities issue political statements? Those joluos should stone you tmr to bring you back to your senses.
Shak
#602 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 7:13:39 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Shak wrote:
Is there any Wazuan who will be part of the demos kesho; whichever side?

Mimi, on the NASA side tucked away nicely in my office smile smile smile

Stay safe my sister
Gathige
#603 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 7:17:34 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Shak wrote:

Will not be there personally but will ensure anake are well facilitated.

So kesho some people will undergo the ritual ama?
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
wukan
#604 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 7:29:53 PM

I miss the chairman of team "no voting" @alma please come and spread some viceroy wisdom here
murchr
#605 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 7:37:07 PM

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
FRM2011
#606 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 7:45:05 PM

hardwood wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Parallel demo by Gema Nairobi branch and supporters to protect businesses, Chiloba and other targeted IEBC officials......a familiar path. Katanuka

Gema ???? Isn't this a proscribed organisation ? Moi rightly banned all tribal associations in 1980.

@Frm2011 you are an idiot. Jinga! How come you never complain when luo and Luhya elders and their communities issue political statements? Those joluos should stone you tmr to bring you back to your senses.

1. Luo and Luhya elders have never called for a demo. They don't even have a tribal association.

2. When NASA calls for protests, supporters from all communities in Kenya turn up voluntarily. But Gema will just pay thugs to cause trouble.

3. Not a single NASA demo has ever turned violent before police intervene brutally.

4.I am more scared of the thugs blocking Thika road and asking for IDs to confirm tribe.

You know we either have to learn to live with our brothers or simply kiss and say goodbye like David Ndii advised.

Our people have a saying for that, "Ũtenderũ ũrĩ nja ndũrĩ mũthemere"
Lolest!
#607 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 7:49:29 PM

Quote:
3. Not a single NASA demo has ever turned violent before police intervene brutally.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
thuks
#608 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 7:57:49 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Shak wrote:

will be ambivalently near angel
I care!
thuks
#609 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 8:01:07 PM

wukan wrote:
I miss the chairman of team "no voting" @alma please come and spread some viceroy wisdom here

SuppSupported
MySQL
I care!
#610 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 8:05:19 PM

This IEBC needs to grow some balls. The SC clearly mandated them to hold another election and to ensure that they do it right otherwise the SC will nullify it again.

Isn't that a clear order? Do they forget that they are an independent body? They should stop talks `consulting' with NASA and Jubilee and just do their job to the standards prescribed by the SC! It's not unconstitutional for one party to decide to forfeit.

BBI will solve it
:)
thuks
#611 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 9:06:50 PM

2012 wrote:
This IEBC needs to grow some balls. The SC clearly mandated them to hold another election and to ensure that they do it right otherwise the SC will nullify it again.

Isn't that a clear order? Do they forget that they are an independent body? They should stop talks `consulting' with NASA and Jubilee and just do their job to the standards prescribed by the SC! It's not unconstitutional for one party to decide to forfeit.

Quote:
Election is not only about numbers but a process as well
I care!
Amores
#612 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 10:36:39 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
hardwood wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

1. Luo and Luhya elders have never called for a demo. They don't even have a tribal association.

2. When NASA calls for protests, supporters from all communities in Kenya turn up voluntarily. But Gema will just pay thugs to cause trouble.

4.I am more scared of the thugs blocking Thika road and asking for IDs to confirm tribe.

You know we either have to learn to live with our brothers or simply kiss and say goodbye like David Ndii advised.

Our people have a saying for that, "Ũtenderũ ũrĩ nja ndũrĩ mũthemere"

Goggles zitakumaliza wewe.
Your leaders are knowingly and selfishly taking this country down a dark path and you have the audacity to purport to set any records straight here.
Officials from office.
Could you also stop posting posting in Kikuyu.... What village behaviour is this?

ABK!!!

I am happy
Amores
#613 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 10:40:35 PM

murchr wrote:

IEBC as body has their back bent backwards to satisfy unrealistic demands and all these geezers want to do is to go and evict some officials

Excellent announcement from IEBC this evening,going to extent of involving UN and commonwealth in the elections. can the geezers now call off the demos?
I am happy
innairobi
#614 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2017 12:45:26 AM

haha. ati UN has been invited? we are becoming a failed state faster than i expected. in any case, if people didn't believe foreign observers, how will the un/commonwealth bring any more credibility? it will still be disputed by whoever loses.
All my friends are heathens, take it slow. Wait for them to ask you who you know. Please don't make any sudden moves.
Amores
#615 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2017 12:52:15 AM

innairobi wrote:
haha. ati UN has been invited? we are becoming a failed state faster than i expected. in any case, if people didn't believe foreign observers, how will the un/commonwealth bring any more credibility? it will still be disputed by whoever loses.

If inviting the UN is what will save us from this craze, wacha waje

If I got it well,it's a team of IT experts from UN and common wealth
Seems we need help kupeperusha the will of Kenyans

Btw, Germany held their election Jana-, manually- and they knew their leader jioni, na Sisi hapa tunang'ang'ana na electronic transmission
I hope jubilee's Tyranny can fix this nonsense in the election act once the elected leaders settle down to work after this is over
I am happy
harrydre
#616 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2017 7:24:08 AM

The ojingas are free to sit on tarmac all day long, it's their constitutional right, but if they dare eject officials of an independent body protected by the same constitution , then the rubber will meet the road. Nobody will feel sorry for any of them.
i.am.back!!!!
kimanimsc
#617 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2017 7:25:49 AM

Amores wrote:
innairobi wrote:

Btw, Germany held their election Jana-, manually- and they knew their leader jioni, na Sisi hapa tunang'ang'ana na electronic transmission
I hope jubilee's Tyranny can fix this nonsense in the election act once the elected leaders settle down to work after this is over

Judiciary is ready to protect Kenyans against excesses of the parliament.
Amores
#618 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2017 7:55:42 AM

kimanimsc wrote:
Amores wrote:
innairobi wrote:

Judiciary is ready to protect Kenyans against excesses of the parliament.

I was referring to the elections act.
I am happy
Angelica _ann
#619 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2017 8:21:32 AM

thuks wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Shak wrote:

will be ambivalently near angel

Tuko tayari smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Shak
#620 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2017 8:23:15 AM

The president has the power to declare a state of emergency should things get out of hand. Let's hope we don't get there