IEBC showdown today!!!!!!!!
Gathige
#501 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 1:45:39 PM

Njung'e wrote:
thuks wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
murchr wrote:
[quote=FRM2011]

After downloading then what? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I have downloaded. What am i supposed to do next? I am feeling sillySad Pray Laughing out loudly

A few suggestions
1. Count the dead in the register
2. Segregate data according to how the names betray the individuals
3. Assign votes to candidate according to 2 above
4. Are you happy with the numbers?
5. If 4 is NO, call a presser and cry rigging, ressurection of the dead on polling day e.t.c.
Else, call a presser and say you are indeed xy strong.
6. Wait for 8817 for the truth and feel silly for realLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Will tryLaughing out loudly but before you go, how do the dead look like on the register?Pray Sad smile

For that one you need the right kind of googles.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
freiks
#502 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 1:50:16 PM

Gathige wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
thuks wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
murchr wrote:
[quote=FRM2011]

After downloading then what? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I have downloaded. What am i supposed to do next? I am feeling sillySad Pray Laughing out loudly

A few suggestions
5. If 4 is NO, call a presser and cry rigging, ressurection of the dead on polling day e.t.c.
6. Wait for 8817 for the truth and feel silly for realLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Will tryLaughing out loudly but before you go, how do the dead look like on the register?Pray Sad smile

For that one you need the right kind of googles.

mwathani uka na ndugatumane
Life is an endless adventure
Jump-steady
#503 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 2:15:59 PM

Njung'e wrote:
thuks wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
murchr wrote:
[quote=FRM2011]

A few suggestions

Cuttings from Newspaper obituary pages and matching the names with those in the registersmile
kaka2za
#504 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 3:31:37 PM

Njung'e wrote:
thuks wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
murchr wrote:
[quote=FRM2011]

A few suggestions

Look for names like Gakuo, mukuo etc then confirm with registrar of births and death if the so named are past or present tense.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
washiku
#505 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 3:44:27 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
thuks wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
murchr wrote:
[quote=FRM2011]

A few suggestions

Look for names like Gakuo, mukuo etc then confirm with registrar of births and death if the so named are past or present tense.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Gakuo ni kamekufa
Lolest!
#506 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 4:07:40 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
thuks wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
murchr wrote:
[quote=FRM2011]

A few suggestions

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly what about Muite
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Njung'e
#507 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 4:28:19 PM

NASA to defy Matiang'i. They've actually given him upto Wednesday next week to withdraw his statement or take to the streets. hmmmmmmmmmm!..Not bad.That should give Boinett and Matiang'i a chance to test the new anti-riot equipment.smile
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
washiku
#508 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 4:41:02 PM

Njung'e wrote:
NASA to defy Matiang'i. They've actually given him upto Wednesday next week to withdraw his statement or take to the streets. hmmmmmmmmmm!..Not bad.That should give Boinett and Matiang'i a chance to test the new anti-riot equipment.smile

Ala, kwa streets tena? With two weeks to elections someone will still afford a slot in their schedule to sit on the roads?
FRM2011
#509 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 5:08:21 PM

washiku wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

Ala, kwa streets tena? With two weeks to elections someone will still afford a slot in their schedule to sit on the roads?

What i love about those who hate Rao, is that even after all these years, they have never figured him out.

I don't know how many here ever played draughts. With bottletops no less.

The legend from the village would do it the way Rao does politics.

Kula hii, Kula hii ingine, Kula hii ya tatu.

Then he looks at you and tells you, "gitama nigiathira, arira kingi"

Tell matiangi and company not to lose focus of the prize with the distractions Rao is throwing.

Otherwise, we shall wake up on 9th and tell you guys the same.

Gitama nigithiru, nitwarire kia 2022.
Taurrus
#510 Posted : Sunday, July 23, 2017 7:49:08 AM

Lolest! wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
thuks wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
murchr wrote:
[quote=FRM2011]

A few suggestions

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly what about Muite

This one is almost there! semi mukuo!Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Gathige
#511 Posted : Sunday, July 23, 2017 11:46:58 AM

The Register download is soooooo sloooooow at the IEBC website. I hope the kits will no that long to identify voters! Any whereelse where one can get the downloaded register?
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Gathige
#512 Posted : Sunday, July 23, 2017 11:50:37 AM

The Register download is soooooo sloooooow at the IEBC website. I hope the kits will no that long to identify voters! Any where else where one can get the downloaded register?
kaka2za
#513 Posted : Sunday, July 23, 2017 12:18:48 PM

Gathige wrote:
The Register download is soooooo sloooooow at the IEBC website. I hope the kits will no that long to identify voters! Any where else where one can get the downloaded register?

One kit will handle data of just up to 700 people.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Gathige
#514 Posted : Sunday, July 23, 2017 6:15:25 PM

I went through the IEBC register for my polling station and noted one name repeated three times but with different ID numbers. Whereas this may be a sheer coincidence in names, hopefully the BVR kits will differentiate who is who by the Biometrics. I am amazed in my locals there there are 5,300 registered voters and there are two other polling stations separated by a distance of not more than 2 kms.
Nandwa
#515 Posted : Sunday, July 23, 2017 7:01:20 PM

Thabo Mbeki off to a tough start. A sign of things to come?!
Quote:
The opposition told the AU team about an alleged pattern of “militarisation” of electoral process that they warn could trigger violence.

Mr Odinga and his running mate Kalonzo Musyoka are understood to have told the AU election observer mission headed by former South African president Thabo Mbeki and AU Commission chairman Moussa Faki that the ongoing mobilisation, especially in the police force, was reminiscent of the 2007 election whose disputed outcome plunged the country into deadly violence.

Only three days ago, Mr Odinga produced a list of 42 police officers he claimed were being redeployed for “special duties” at the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) which has been interpreted to mean tinkering with results to favour President Uhuru Kenyatta who is seeking re-election.

With details of the Thursday meeting between Mr Odinga and the AU election observer team increasingly pointing to an opposition going into elections with serious reservations about the body mandated to oversee the watershed polls, the naming of two senior officials in the IEBC secretariat as being complicit in the alleged plot by the ruling party to rig the elections is said to have shocked the visiting delegation.
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
Nandwa
#516 Posted : Monday, July 24, 2017 9:01:36 AM

KDF spokesman, Colonel Joseph Owuoth, terms NASA allegations as “baseless”.
Quote:
The opposition on Sunday claimed that the military will be used to cause chaos in a bid to rig the August 8 General Election in favour of Jubilee Party.
The National Super Alliance (Nasa) made the claim at a press conference at the Orange Democratic Movement (ODM) secretariat Orange House and at a campaign rally in Mathare, Nairobi.

Nasa presidential candidate Raila Odinga also maintained that the coalition’s Adopt-a-Polling-Station’ plan to guard against rigging was on.
He dismissed acting Interior Cabinet Secretary Fred Matiang’i’s directive that only those accredited by the electoral commission will be allowed in polling stations.

The military spokesman, Colonel Joseph Owuoth, termed the allegations as “baseless”.
“I wish to reiterate that KDF remains apolitical before, during and after the elections,” Col Owuoth said.

According to Nasa, 150 soldiers each will be deployed to the coalition’s strongholds of Kisii, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Bungoma, Kakamega and Narok, among others, to cause chaos.

“Most of the officers will be wearing Administration Police uniform since the Army cannot be deployed for action within Kenya without Parliament’s approval,” the Nasa statement added.

“Other army officers will be in civilian clothes and are the ones who will cause disturbances among the voters.”
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
hardwood
#517 Posted : Monday, July 24, 2017 10:05:05 AM

Nandwa wrote:
Quote:
The opposition on Sunday claimed that the military will be used to cause chaos in a bid to rig the August 8 General Election in favour of Jubilee Party.
The National Super Alliance (Nasa) made the claim at a press conference at the Orange Democratic Movement (ODM) secretariat Orange House and at a campaign rally in Mathare, Nairobi.

Nasa presidential candidate Raila Odinga also maintained that the coalition’s Adopt-a-Polling-Station’ plan to guard against rigging was on.
He dismissed acting Interior Cabinet Secretary Fred Matiang’i’s directive that only those accredited by the electoral commission will be allowed in polling stations.

The military spokesman, Colonel Joseph Owuoth, termed the allegations as “baseless”.
“I wish to reiterate that KDF remains apolitical before, during and after the elections,” Col Owuoth said.

According to Nasa, 150 soldiers each will be deployed to the coalition’s strongholds of Kisii, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Bungoma, Kakamega and Narok, among others, to cause chaos.

“Most of the officers will be wearing Administration Police uniform since the Army cannot be deployed for action within Kenya without Parliament’s approval,” the Nasa statement added.

“Other army officers will be in civilian clothes and are the ones who will cause disturbances among the voters.”

Isnt this a replay of 2007 when baba made similar claims with tragic consequences? For how long will Kenyans put up with this mad man ojoshua?
freiks
#518 Posted : Monday, July 24, 2017 10:08:08 AM

Nandwa wrote:
Quote:

This is exactly copy paste of 2007, where the same guys set up the APs to their death
Life is an endless adventure
hardwood
#519 Posted : Monday, July 24, 2017 11:30:40 AM

freiks wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
Quote:

This is exactly copy paste of 2007, where the same guys set up the APs to their death

Baba should be put back to Nyayo house where he belongs.
kayhara
#520 Posted : Monday, July 24, 2017 11:49:53 AM

hardwood wrote:
freiks wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
Quote:

Baba should be put back to Nyayo house where he belongs.

The politicians at the top should stop inciting kenyans, on the ground Kenyans are upbeat about the tight race but no one seems ready to fight his neighbor for Baba or Uhuru.
To Each His Own