wazua Sat, May 4, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

52 Pages«<2223242526>»
IEBC showdown today!!!!!!!!
Bigchick
#461 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 1:40:18 PM

But On a serious not I would like to hear from an insider like @FROM2011 on what the real issue with Al Ghurair was or is.

If we must first be identified by the gadget before getting the ballot papers how will excess papers printed help?
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Lolest!
#462 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 1:44:54 PM

Bigchick wrote:
But On a serious not I would like to hear from an insider like @FROM2011 on what the real issue with Al Ghurair was or is.

If we must first be identified by the gadget before getting the ballot papers how will excess papers printed help?

This is one thing that made me think Jubilee were right in alleging Nasa is not ready

@FRM, shida na Al Ghura-ir ni ipi?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
murchr
#463 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 1:45:44 PM

Some "lawyer" said the appeal was useless. He forgot the rogue judge was not in the panel
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Njung'e
#464 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 1:53:32 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

This is one thing that made me think Jubilee were right in alleging Nasa is not ready

You guys will get the spin you are looking forsmile
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
FRM2011
#465 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 1:55:12 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Our grounds for objection were based on association between the printer and Jubilee. They were rejected by the high court and the appeal court has reinforced the high court's position.

That's now water under the bridge. Do we trust that the electronic voter identification will work ? Un my opinion, the question is whether IEBC inspires confidence. On tuesday, the religious leaders forum were pleading with IEBC to test the technology in good time and publish voters register. IEBC is still silent.

May I also flip the question and ask why every Jubilee supporter has bee so much in favour of Al-ghurair ? Dennis Itumbi and Pauline Njoroge started talking about the judgement early in the morning. They are over the moon celebrating the judgement. Curious considering Jubilee was not a party to the court case.
hardwood
#466 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 1:55:21 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

You just wonder what the problem with the company is. But baba is known for creating crisis after crisis in order to remain relevant. This al ghurair has been printing ballots for all kenyan by-elections since 2013 and baba has never complained. Then he wakes up one day and declares that al ghurair can print all other ballots except presidential ballots. What kind of madness is this? Seeing conspiracies everywhere.
hardwood
#467 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 1:58:51 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Our grounds for objection were based on association between the printer and Jubilee. They were rejected by the high court and the appeal court has reinforced the high court's position.

That's now water under the bridge. Do we trust that the electronic voter identification will work ? Un my opinion, the question is whether IEBC inspires confidence. On tuesday, the religious leaders forum were pleading with IEBC to test the technology in good time and publish voters register. IEBC is still silent.

May I also flip the question and ask why every Jubilee supporter has bee so much in favour of Al-ghurair ? Dennis Itumbi and Pauline Njoroge started talking about the judgement early in the morning. They are over the moon celebrating the judgement. Curious considering Jubilee was not a party to the court case.

Then let the ballot tender be given to kisumu molasses.
limanika
#468 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 2:01:58 PM

This time Iebc handled the matter the way you would cook a small fish. They need to apply same principle (good strategy) on all other matters going forwad to outsmart kitendawili's theatrics and save the country.ION, it would appear kitendawili already had 'premonition' of the imminent ruling...hence releases some high profile statements regarding rigging..to divert attention and try remain relevant...
Lolest!
#469 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 2:02:58 PM

Quote:

There was no point in the chaos that CORD meted on Kenyans in order to kick out Issack Hassan and his team unconstitutionally

See, even the new team is still not making the cut for Nasa!
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Njung'e
#470 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 2:12:05 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
[quote=Lolest!][quote=Bigchick]

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly ...... You amaze. Last time out, Orengo jumped up in the air in celebration even though it was Aukot's win. Anyway, maybe Pauline and Dennis celebrated because the truth has been separated with Lies! CHEAP LIES!!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
simonkabz
#471 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 3:47:22 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Curious??? So why not celebrate? Jubilee is winning anyway, so there is every reason for those in the winning team to celebrate the removal of huddles put on the way by the cowards....

Final Tally: 55% to the winning team or better. Take this to the bank.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
simonkabz
#472 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 3:49:09 PM

Very sad that Kenya has to print mere papers in some foreign country. A country that imports everything.......very sad. The very problem with the black man......
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Iganamagana
#473 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 4:00:12 PM

hardwood wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

You just wonder what the problem with the company is. But baba is known for creating crisis after crisis in order to remain relevant. This al ghurair has been printing ballots for all kenyan by-elections since 2013 and baba has never complained. Then he wakes up one day and declares that al ghurair can print all other ballots except presidential ballots. What kind of madness is this? Seeing conspiracies everywhere.

Word.
Iganamagana
#474 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 4:02:41 PM

hardwood wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Then let the ballot tender be given to kisumu molasses.

How now? They have enough problems of their own.
murchr
#475 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 4:03:46 PM

simonkabz wrote:
Very sad that Kenya has to print mere papers in some foreign country. A country that imports everything.......very sad. The very problem with the black man......

We dont trust ourselves. If I was given that tender, I plus my clan would be prosecuted to the end. Someone would say I pee at UKs house every morning. As in, cant you see that even this muharabu is said to know UK even if he's never met him?

Unless we grow some balls and start respecting our own institutions, we are going to be stuck doing this for a while.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Rahatupu
#476 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 6:09:04 PM

murchr wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

We dont trust ourselves. If I was given that tender, I plus my clan would be prosecuted to the end. Someone would say I pee at UKs house every morning. As in, cant you see that even this muharabu is said to know UK even if he's never met him?

Unless we grow some balls and start respecting our own institutions, we are going to be stuck doing this for a while.

Brains bwana!😅😅
Impunity
#477 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 6:41:32 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

You guys forget some EXTRA ballot papers were found in KU?
Printing extra ballot means agents of nasa will be chased in jubilee strongholds after 3am and the boxes get filled up to bring 99% turnout.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Bigchick
#478 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 7:13:35 PM

Impunity wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

You guys forget some EXTRA ballot papers were found in KU?
Printing extra ballot means agents of nasa will be chased in jubilee strongholds after 3am and the boxes get filled up to bring 99% turnout.

Were the ballots found in KU marked or not?Were they counted or not?In whose favour were they?

This was just part of the post loss denial.

I remember some poor pit latrin was demolised to the ground looking for some 300 papers As if they would have made a difference.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Bigchick
#479 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 7:23:09 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Sometimes @ FRM2011 you raise some very intelligent arguements then at other times am not sure what to say about you.

This baseless case was a waste time and creating unnecessary anxiety.

That the anxiety is over is reason enough to celebrate.Above all that NASA had gone to court and mentioned Uhuru meant the case was indirectly against Jubilee.Itumbi and Pauline and me had reason celebrate.
Ngalaka
#480 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 7:42:06 PM

At last sanity prevailed.
IEBC could do without these unnecessary hurdles erected on its way.
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu