52 Pages«<2122232425>»
IEBC showdown today!!!!!!!!
Fullykenyan
#441 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2017 7:30:38 PM

alma1 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
alma1 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
We have lost this country to Lawyers. Ours must be the most litigious country south of sahara!

For you born after Moi, you have no idea how bad the country can be without these lawyers you hate.

Kitambo, a judge would receive a call and be told to rule like this..Otherwise! So as much as I don't like Uhuru sounding angry with Judges, I have to commend him for not following through with threats to the Judiciary.

He has a right to get annoyed and say so. But not interfere.

When you see the holloi polloi complaining about the Judiciary I'm very happy. Very very happy. There can be nothing better than that.

Ati Odunga is sijui who's cousin. Kweli how many cousins does Uhuru have in gov't...Hata Citizen TV kuna cousin.

Hire a better lawyer than Orengo. Take your case to court. Stop attacking the Judiciary when you lose. Same Judiciary ruled that Uhuru beat Raira. What has changed? Bad lawyers or terrible blogging?

By the way, I thought some people on this forum said that if Raira gets nominated, they shall win without campaigning. Kwani? What changed?

That was then. Muite, Orengo , Kamau Kuria were different breed from the corrupt lot we have now.
Even Wabukhala said Lawyers are the gate keepers of corruption in Kenya.

You mention Orengo but some "brogger" was busy whipping their fan base that Orengo sijui is who's sijui casin?

I have to wonder how much money it takes to buy a soul. Not much based on my "brogger" friends. As long as he has a BMW, he'll sing anything you want.

Corrupt lawyers meet their match with THE LAW. Where judges rule based on what they think right. If they are wrong, you go and ask a higher court. Then a higher one. The higher courts have people vetted by parliament.

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO VOTED FOR THE FELLOW TO VET THE FAKE JUDGE.

So it's your fault.

Your judges were ultimately voted in by your parliament. 60% of which was Jubilee. Think very hard.

Do not join in the mob justice of Judges. Let them be. You will wish you meet one who's doing their jobs. I personally met one and that's why I'm "brogging" here.

As for lawyers, pray for them too. Ahmednassir was Jubilee before he said he's in ODM before he was paid to become pro IEBC....Think very hard. The same Orengo who "broggers" were attacking today is married to someone in Jubilee's sister who wants to get rid of Munya. Same Orengo who "njumbiree" paid "mboggers" hate so much today is the same one who was representing Duale juzi tu.

Let the judiciary be. Go campaign and tell us why we should vote for you. And elections are on 8/8. Time is running out for the extra marupurups "mboggers" get in this season.

Mara hii, hakuna cha bure.

Sad, very sad.

Boss, the wife of Orengo is not related to Kiraitu Murungi. They are not even from the same clan let alone family
hardwood
#442 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2017 8:09:39 PM

Fullykenyan wrote:
alma1 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
alma1 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
We have lost this country to Lawyers. Ours must be the most litigious country south of sahara!

For you born after Moi, you have no idea how bad the country can be without these lawyers you hate.

Kitambo, a judge would receive a call and be told to rule like this..Otherwise! So as much as I don't like Uhuru sounding angry with Judges, I have to commend him for not following through with threats to the Judiciary.

When you see the holloi polloi complaining about the Judiciary I'm very happy. Very very happy. There can be nothing better than that.

Ati Odunga is sijui who's cousin. Kweli how many cousins does Uhuru have in gov't...Hata Citizen TV kuna cousin.

Hire a better lawyer than Orengo. Take your case to court. Stop attacking the Judiciary when you lose. Same Judiciary ruled that Uhuru beat Raira. What has changed? Bad lawyers or terrible blogging?

By the way, I thought some people on this forum said that if Raira gets nominated, they shall win without campaigning. Kwani? What changed?

That was then. Muite, Orengo , Kamau Kuria were different breed from the corrupt lot we have now.

You mention Orengo but some "brogger" was busy whipping their fan base that Orengo sijui is who's sijui casin?

I have to wonder how much money it takes to buy a soul. Not much based on my "brogger" friends. As long as he has a BMW, he'll sing anything you want.

Corrupt lawyers meet their match with THE LAW. Where judges rule based on what they think right. If they are wrong, you go and ask a higher court. Then a higher one. The higher courts have people vetted by parliament.

So it's your fault.

Your judges were ultimately voted in by your parliament. 60% of which was Jubilee. Think very hard.

Do not join in the mob justice of Judges. Let them be. You will wish you meet one who's doing their jobs. I personally met one and that's why I'm "brogging" here.

As for lawyers, pray for them too. Ahmednassir was Jubilee before he said he's in ODM before he was paid to become pro IEBC....Think very hard. The same Orengo who "broggers" were attacking today is married to someone in Jubilee's sister who wants to get rid of Munya. Same Orengo who "njumbiree" paid "mboggers" hate so much today is the same one who was representing Duale juzi tu.

Let the judiciary be. Go campaign and tell us why we should vote for you. And elections are on 8/8. Time is running out for the extra marupurups "mboggers" get in this season.

Sad, very sad.

Boss, the wife of Orengo is not related to Kiraitu Murungi. They are not even from the same clan let alone family

Orengos wife is Betty Murungi, Kiraitu Murungis younger sister.
murchr
#443 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2017 8:23:34 PM

hardwood wrote:
Fullykenyan wrote:
alma1 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
alma1 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

So it's your fault.

Sad, very sad.

Wrong
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Fullykenyan
#444 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2017 8:55:46 PM

hardwood wrote:
Fullykenyan wrote:
alma1 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
alma1 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

So it's your fault.

Sad, very sad.

It is simplistic thinking to assume because they share the last name, they must be siblings. I wrote, they are not even from the same clan.
Rahatupu
#445 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 12:29:56 PM

IEBC wins in Nasa appeal against high court decision that UK not linked to Al Ghurier.....so those at the corridors what's the latest on ballot printing?
Jump-steady
#446 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 1:06:25 PM

Rahatupu wrote:
IEBC wins in Nasa appeal against high court decision that UK not linked to Al Ghurier.....so those at the corridors what's the latest on ballot printing?

IEBC imeshindasmile
Jump-steady
#447 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 1:13:55 PM

Hope there will be no more court battles until after the elections. Tension is rising in the country. My friends watchie has sent his family upcountry saying Kibera is not safeSad
Njung'e
#448 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 1:14:06 PM

Odinga to hold a press conference.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
hardwood
#449 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 1:16:10 PM

Supreme court.
Bigchick
#450 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 1:17:13 PM

Rahatupu wrote:

Baba said he will not accept the results if its Al Ghuriar printing.So lets wait for the next statement but printing goes on.

Meanwhile he has a list of 42 pax who are NIS and policemen employed by IEBC to rig him out.This paranoya is more than Biwotts. He is seeing rigging from all corners.I wonder how he sleeps?
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
hardwood
#451 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 1:20:39 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Rahatupu wrote:

Baba said he will not accept the results if its Al Ghuriar printing.So lets wait for the next statement but printing goes on.

Meanwhile he has a list of 42 pax who are NIS and policemen employed by IEBC to rig him out.This paranoya is more than Biwotts. He is seeing rigging from all corners.I wonder how he sleeps?

He's even following Ida to the toilet to ensure she is not part of the conspiracy to steal his votes.smile
essyk
#452 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 1:22:59 PM

maka wrote:
essyk wrote:
IEBC issued their statement today at noon.

Elections must go on as scheduled.Below is their program.

10th July - Meeting with all presidential candidates.
11th July- Receive Public participation views.
12th July- Review of above.

14th.. I think is the set date to start printing??

According to chebukati the burden rests with the PPOA
to draft the framework that will act as guide for public participation.
Well, they have 9th and 10th to do all that..😦😦

The PPOA still provides room for direct procurement under the following conditions.

1. if there's urgent need for goods /services being procured
2. if because of urgency the other available methods are impractical
3.if the circumstances that gave rise to the urgency were not foreseeable and not as a result of dilatory conduct on behalf of the procuring entity.

And yes IEBC will appeal says chebs.

Do we even have time to follow due process?

Let them appeal...They will never win....

Maka buy me a soda.
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
maka
#453 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 1:25:15 PM

essyk wrote:
maka wrote:
essyk wrote:

The PPOA still provides room for direct procurement under the following conditions.

3.if the circumstances that gave rise to the urgency were not foreseeable and not as a result of dilatory conduct on behalf of the procuring entity.

Maka buy me a soda.

Lol sawa...kujia Cargo..

Btw having listened to the Judgment it was fair
possunt quia posse videntur
Njung'e
#454 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 1:26:21 PM

hardwood wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Rahatupu wrote:

He's even following Ida to the toilet to ensure she is not part of the conspiracy to steal his votes.smile

Raila will eventually be overwhelmed by his own creations. Now, in Bungoma, the entire Ford Kenya branch has thrown it's weight behind Uhuru and they are actually campaigning door to door. This was after irreconcilable differences between the Ford Kenya and ODM mpig apirants. Poor man!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
maka
#455 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 1:26:51 PM

maka wrote:
essyk wrote:
maka wrote:
essyk wrote:

Maka buy me a soda.

Lol sawa...kujia Cargo..

Btw having listened to the Judgment it was fair

Final Orders:
1. Article 10(2) is enforceable and violation can found a Cause of action.

2. Subject to limited exceptions, as a general principle public participation is a mandatory requirement by a Public Entity.

3. In relation to Direct Procurement the Constitution and the Law is exhaustive on the subject.

4. Public participation is not mandatory in direct procurement. Direct Participation cannot be unconstitutional.

5. The High Court exercised it's jurisdiction wrongly Constitutional timelines on General Elections vis a vis timelines in Public Procurement Regulations.

Therefore;
a) The Appeal by IEBC is merited and is allowed.

b) Judgment of High Court is set aside to the extent that public participation is a mandatory requirement in direct procurement.

c) To the extent stated in this judgement the Cross Appeal is dismissed.

d) The orders of certiorari are set aside

e) For the avoidance of doubt the General Elections are to be held on the 8th of August, 2017
possunt quia posse videntur
essyk
#456 Posted: : Thursday, July 20, 2017 1:27:13 PM

essyk wrote:
Just in..and coming up.

IEBC WILL NOT RETENDER THE PRESIDENTIAL Ballot printing exercise saying it's impractical

Now we can vote.
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
Lolest!
#457 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 1:36:27 PM

hardwood wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Rahatupu wrote:

You're meaannnnLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Angelica _ann
#458 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 1:36:42 PM

maka wrote:

e) For the avoidance of doubt the General Elections are to be held on the 8th of August, 2017

Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
kaka2za
#459 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 1:37:07 PM

CORD have stop the rigging narrative now. It might scare their own supporters from voting.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Lolest!
#460 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 1:38:44 PM

@FRM2011, I still don't get why the company printing should be an issue. How does this facilitate rigging?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray