wazua Sat, May 18, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

52 Pages«<2021222324>»
IEBC showdown today!!!!!!!!
alma1
#421 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2017 2:01:14 PM

kaka2za wrote:
We have lost this country to Lawyers. Ours must be the most litigious country south of sahara!

For you born after Moi, you have no idea how bad the country can be without these lawyers you hate.

Kitambo, a judge would receive a call and be told to rule like this..Otherwise! So as much as I don't like Uhuru sounding angry with Judges, I have to commend him for not following through with threats to the Judiciary.

He has a right to get annoyed and say so. But not interfere.

When you see the holloi polloi complaining about the Judiciary I'm very happy. Very very happy. There can be nothing better than that.

Ati Odunga is sijui who's cousin. Kweli how many cousins does Uhuru have in gov't...Hata Citizen TV kuna cousin.

Hire a better lawyer than Orengo. Take your case to court. Stop attacking the Judiciary when you lose. Same Judiciary ruled that Uhuru beat Raira. What has changed? Bad lawyers or terrible blogging?

By the way, I thought some people on this forum said that if Raira gets nominated, they shall win without campaigning. Kwani? What changed?
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Angelica _ann
#422 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2017 3:34:02 PM

Njung'e wrote:
This unmanaged daily "complains" and "demands" by NASA will eventually have an effect on their supporters. FATIGUE!!! Cleverly, Jubilee have kept stoking the fire, keeping the distance while their eyes are trained on the votes. NASA will never know what hit them.

They had the momentum, but they lost the plot..... smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
limanika
#423 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2017 4:00:01 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
limanika wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
limanika wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:
newfarer wrote:
why is iebc unwilling to publish the voter register? what is there to hide if it's the one we shall use on 8.8.

why are they giving the opposition a good chance to claim kiriibiwo

http://www.the-star.co.k...e-listed-twice_c1594235

That, quoting a political party operative verbatim 27 days to election day!
What has IEBC got to say about the issue - dont rely on a politician's mouthpiece.

IEBC this, IEBC that...Can we for once stop the side shows and give IEBC the much needed space to prepare for the election rather than making them join us chase the wind. Even if there are double registered voters - say 1 or 2 or whatever number, for whatever reason - it really isnt an issue until - after the election - you can provide evidence that so many double registered voters 'voted twice' and made your opponent to win. we know the challenges with our voter register didn't start yesterday and it's impossible to have 100% clean register. For now, comments insinuating that whatever inconsistencies there might be in the register is an intention to rig, is to put the cart before the horse. Our laws only require IEBC to strive to achieve clean register, they have done all they can IMHO. And let's leave it at that for now.

Seems you have a higher standard for the city council garbage collection unit than you have for the IEBC.

IEBC is one of the best funded commissions. They attract the best talent because they pay better salaries than most blue chip companies for all cadres. In the last four years, they only had one job. To prepare a clean voters register. They didn't do it. So they hired KPMG to do the job for them.

Now they have refused to release both the audited register and the KPMG audit report. Both legal requirements.

In Ghana, the electoral commission there was not required by law to publish the register. But they did and invited the public to point out any anomalies. That boosted the public confidence in them and allowed them to deliver what is being regarded as the most credible and transparent election in Africa's history

I thought the register is available? Why then are people claiming there are 400k double entries if register has not been released?
Law obligates them to publish it online. 5 of them actually. National register, county register, constituency register, ward register and polling station register. They have refused but you can buy from them if interested
And the KPMG audit report, why do you want it? isnt that like witch hunting?
Again, the law demands they release the audit report within 7 days after receiving it from the auditors.
If naswa dont trust IEBC let them just say so instead of running round in circles. but it's too late.

OK, what if after receiving audit report they have queries for auditor to address which take time. Do they release b4 all queries are addressed. And what is the penalty for not releasing
maka
#424 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2017 4:05:43 PM

alma1 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
We have lost this country to Lawyers. Ours must be the most litigious country south of sahara!

For you born after Moi, you have no idea how bad the country can be without these lawyers you hate.

Kitambo, a judge would receive a call and be told to rule like this..Otherwise! So as much as I don't like Uhuru sounding angry with Judges, I have to commend him for not following through with threats to the Judiciary.

When you see the holloi polloi complaining about the Judiciary I'm very happy. Very very happy. There can be nothing better than that.

Ati Odunga is sijui who's cousin. Kweli how many cousins does Uhuru have in gov't...Hata Citizen TV kuna cousin.

Hire a better lawyer than Orengo. Take your case to court. Stop attacking the Judiciary when you lose. Same Judiciary ruled that Uhuru beat Raira. What has changed? Bad lawyers or terrible blogging?

By the way, I thought some people on this forum said that if Raira gets nominated, they shall win without campaigning. Kwani? What changed?

Jubilee had Fred Ngatia + Ahmednasir Abdullahi and Tom Macharia
possunt quia posse videntur
alma1
#425 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2017 4:45:38 PM

maka wrote:
alma1 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

Jubilee had Fred Ngatia + Ahmednasir Abdullahi and Tom Macharia

Maka a good lawyer knows when there's free money to be made. What is it that they say, "every case can be lost, just make sure you get paid".

I have no problem with Akina Ngatia. I may need his services soon. No problem with Nasa lawyers. I may need their services too.

What I hate is the Jubilee fanbase that seems to want to equate losing easy and straightforward cases to tribal alliances.

That is as tribal as it can be. I lost the case because the judge was a jaruo is shallow thinking meant for snails laying their eggs on beautiful flowers.

I am from an era or error where judges would rule depending on a statement from KBC 1pm. I'm very excited when I see judges rule according to their own whims. However good or bad they may be.

I'm still asking the Pauline wannabies on Wazua. Which case has the IEBC lost that they have successfully appealed and won? Gani?

It has moved from "Odinga's" bench, to 3 man bench to 5 man bench stories.

Leave the Judiciary alone. They are after 50 years of independence doing the right thing. Reading case law and not losing to 5 men or 7 men benches.

Politicians are still carrying gunias from a bank and "broggers" are still being paid 527 to lie and confuse and cause discord amongst the populace. The ultimate malayas.

kaka2za
#426 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2017 5:02:25 PM

alma1 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

That was then. Muite, Orengo , Kamau Kuria were different breed from the corrupt lot we have now.
Even Wabukhala said Lawyers are the gate keepers of corruption in Kenya.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
alma1
#427 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2017 5:12:51 PM

kaka2za wrote:
alma1 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

That was then. Muite, Orengo , Kamau Kuria were different breed from the corrupt lot we have now.
Even Wabukhala said Lawyers are the gate keepers of corruption in Kenya.

You mention Orengo but some "brogger" was busy whipping their fan base that Orengo sijui is who's sijui casin?

I have to wonder how much money it takes to buy a soul. Not much based on my "brogger" friends. As long as he has a BMW, he'll sing anything you want.

Corrupt lawyers meet their match with THE LAW. Where judges rule based on what they think right. If they are wrong, you go and ask a higher court. Then a higher one. The higher courts have people vetted by parliament.

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO VOTED FOR THE FELLOW TO VET THE FAKE JUDGE.

So it's your fault.

Your judges were ultimately voted in by your parliament. 60% of which was Jubilee. Think very hard.

Do not join in the mob justice of Judges. Let them be. You will wish you meet one who's doing their jobs. I personally met one and that's why I'm "brogging" here.

As for lawyers, pray for them too. Ahmednassir was Jubilee before he said he's in ODM before he was paid to become pro IEBC....Think very hard. The same Orengo who "broggers" were attacking today is married to someone in Jubilee's sister who wants to get rid of Munya. Same Orengo who "njumbiree" paid "mboggers" hate so much today is the same one who was representing Duale juzi tu.

Let the judiciary be. Go campaign and tell us why we should vote for you. And elections are on 8/8. Time is running out for the extra marupurups "mboggers" get in this season.

Mara hii, hakuna cha bure.

Sad, very sad.

thuks
#428 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2017 7:22:18 PM

'JP laying ground for rejecting a loss' by not 'publicly participating' in ballot tender yet ni watu wa 'kusema na kutender'. Hii viceroy itatumaliza
I care!
FRM2011
#429 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2017 7:27:28 PM

Finally, the iebc fork-jembes have upload the KPMG report today.

As expected, KPMG did some serious work and gave out a very detailed report.

We are going through kpmg's findings.

Now if only they can upload the final register.
limanika
#430 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2017 8:09:01 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

Please go through and let us know in case you find anything worth discussing here.

By the way, the much touted duplication could be result of errors during data capture. All those affected are eligible to vote, bio metrics were not and cannot be duplicatedsmile
freiks
#431 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2017 8:53:48 PM

what happens to those who find their names missing at this point. know a few who checked online only to find zero returns on their details
Life is an endless adventure
Nandwa
#432 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2017 10:31:26 AM

Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
Gathige
#433 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2017 11:26:26 AM

freiks wrote:
what happens to those who find their names missing at this point. know a few who checked online only to find zero returns on their details

@freiks, Its now too late. The best they can do now is to adopt a polling station under the NASA 10 men-per station plan.

"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
thuks
#434 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2017 2:16:34 PM

limanika wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Please go through and let us know in case you find anything worth discussing here.

By the way, the much touted duplication could be result of errors during data capture. All those affected are eligible to vote, bio metrics were not and cannot be duplicatedsmile

The new toothcomb?Laughing out loudly
I care!
Njung'e
#435 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2017 3:46:40 PM

thuks wrote:
limanika wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly my thought exactly.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
wazuaguest
#436 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2017 5:01:54 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Njung'e wrote:
thuks wrote:
limanika wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Africa belongs to Africans.
Angelica _ann
#437 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2017 5:04:04 PM

wazuaguest wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
thuks wrote:
limanika wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Lakini he has really tried for NASA ...... sisi tuko kwa fence Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Kaigangio
#438 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2017 5:48:05 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
wazuaguest wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
thuks wrote:
limanika wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Lakini he has really tried for NASA ...... sisi tuko kwa fence Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

How would you not if you were him, knowing far too well that the line between his current Nasa designation and the CEO of Tana and Arthi river development authority is the election...baba wins and @FRM2011wins.
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
washiku
#439 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2017 7:11:12 PM

Kaigangio wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
wazuaguest wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
thuks wrote:
limanika wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

How would you not if you were him, knowing far too well that the line between his current Nasa designation and the CEO of Tana and Arthi river development authority is the election...baba wins and @FRM2011wins.

In the Spirit of brotherhood, Wazuans should consider voting NASA at least for @FRM's sake. He has really struggled narrating hekaya za NASA.
Ngalaka
#440 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2017 7:19:19 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
wazuaguest wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
thuks wrote:
limanika wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Kunoeya mana ta Mukuvi wa Ngungu..
smile smile smile
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu