wazua Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Safcom and TMG
FRM2011
#21 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2016 7:29:09 PM

Just wondering, isn't TMG the face of corruption and tenderpreneurship in kenya ?

And now here we are listening to a perennial thief complaining because someone has screwed them once.

#22 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2016 9:40:47 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
Just wondering, isn't TMG the face of corruption and tenderpreneurship in kenya ?

And now here we are listening to a perennial thief complaining because someone has screwed them once.

Unfortunately this is a PR war. These are ad agencies, expect the best stories to be made up...
Sadly I see no eventual winner in all this shenanigans. They'll all come out losers. Eg., why would anybody want to give business to TMG after this? Who would want they to participate in a Safcom pitch/tender knowing that you can never win fairly?

Anyway it's just a matter of time before the microscope is turned fully on the private sector, I can bet they are as corrupt as govt. if not more.

BBI will solve it
:)
murchr
#23 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 12:43:43 AM

2012 wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Unfortunately this is a PR war. These are ad agencies, expect the best stories to be made up...
Sadly I see no eventual winner in all this shenanigans. They'll all come out losers. Eg., why would anybody want to give business to TMG after this? Who would want they to participate in a Safcom pitch/tender knowing that you can never win fairly?

Anyway it's just a matter of time before the microscope is turned fully on the private sector, I can bet they are as corrupt as govt. if not more.

Anyone company will participate in a pitching tender. Feelings aside
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Obi 1 Kanobi
#24 Posted : Tuesday, December 13, 2016 12:22:13 PM

Seems Safcon stole the idea from TMG with full sanction of its top management.

Why couldn't they just buy the idea from TMG if they liked it soo much and tell them they can't work with them due to their NYS mess.

Now Safcon is coming out looking like King David and Uriah's wife.

I see them paying big.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
Anti_Burglar
#25 Posted : Tuesday, December 13, 2016 3:54:56 PM

Could y'all just lay off and let the story continue?