52 Pages«<4849505152>
NASA :Whats the game plan.
washiku
#981 Posted : Tuesday, July 18, 2017 3:32:55 PM

washiku
#982 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 9:18:29 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
madollar wrote:

Journalists have began sharpening their knives expect that article to be retrieved when the post election analysis begin from august 9th

I would highly recommend a book called "Who moved my cheese" for anyone in the Kenyan media. There will be no advertisement from NASA. We live in the new information age. We have a live NASA TV that broadcasts all campaign rallies. No billboards either. No caps and t-shirts made in China. We are riding on kenya's most popular political brand, Baba.

Lets meet here on 9th to review how that went.

@FRM, it seems they did not give you the right info or they lied to you or you were not important enough to get the right info or all. Finally billboards all over Nairobi and a very boring advert on TV Stations.
segemia
#983 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 11:23:06 PM

washiku wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
madollar wrote:

Journalists have began sharpening their knives expect that article to be retrieved when the post election analysis begin from august 9th

I would highly recommend a book called "Who moved my cheese" for anyone in the Kenyan media. There will be no advertisement from NASA. We live in the new information age. We have a live NASA TV that broadcasts all campaign rallies. No billboards either. No caps and t-shirts made in China. We are riding on kenya's most popular political brand, Baba.

@FRM, it seems they did not give you the right info or they lied to you or you were not important enough to get the right info or all. Finally billboards all over Nairobi and a very boring advert on TV Stations.

Forgive him. He has been seeing "things"..just like his boss.Sad
Bigchick
#984 Posted : Sunday, July 23, 2017 7:33:32 AM

washiku wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
madollar wrote:

@FROM2011 will tell you they changed their minds.

Even the threat to our peace on Wednesday has been termed as our failure to understand Babu and how he does things. Haha.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
FRM2011
#985 Posted : Sunday, July 23, 2017 10:09:35 PM

A sneak preview of canaan.

4:00 am outside KICC a cop shoots at a moving vehicle with a female occupant inside. People scamper for safety.

But a few canaanites run in the opposite direction. Towards the officer. He threatens to shoot, they dare him. They have him on video. The cop runs towards Uhuru park.

As they abandon the chase and head back, they are confronted by another group of cops and taken to Central police. Their phones are confiscated and the incriminating videos deleted by the rogue cops.

Released with no charge, they had already saved the video in cloud accounts. A social media campaign starts, IPOA pledges action.

From September expect more of these incidences. The people in power being held to account by the power of the people. I predict quite a number of citizen arrests of hitherto untouchable govt workers.

Baba is turning the governance contract upside down.
ZZE123
#986 Posted : Monday, July 24, 2017 1:13:03 PM

The NASA strategy of following Jubilee in Campaigns seems to be working..
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
Much Know
#987 Posted : Monday, July 24, 2017 1:22:26 PM

Courts reject yet another stupidity from Naswa of saying "Results must be announced immediately", meanwhile we have noted that witchcraft of ambithology amejaza wana naswa manyege mingi za uwongo .Sad , I mean pure lies and tribalism like that in the name of "work". We can't build trains, or cars, we cannot make medicines e.t.c lakini kwa kusema raira atashinda na 1%, his dear niece ambithology...woiyee Sad
A New Kenya
thuks
#988 Posted : Monday, July 24, 2017 1:33:11 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

A sneak preview of canaan.

4:00 am outside KICC a cop shoots at a moving vehicle with a female occupant inside. People scamper for safety.

But a few canaanites run in the opposite direction. Towards the officer. He threatens to shoot, they dare him. They have him on video. The cop runs towards Uhuru park.

As they abandon the chase and head back, they are confronted by another group of cops and taken to Central police. Their phones are confiscated and the incriminating videos deleted by the rogue cops.

Released with no charge, they had already saved the video in cloud accounts. A social media campaign starts, IPOA pledges action.

From September expect more of these incidences. The people in power being held to account by the power of the people. I predict quite a number of citizen arrests of hitherto untouchable govt workers.

Baba is turning the governance contract upside down.

Hii tuliona '03. Haikutupeleka mbali lakini.
I care!
FRM2011
#989 Posted : Wednesday, July 26, 2017 11:45:18 AM

Borrowed from a NASA supporter.

""It is probably the most revolutionary thing Raila said last night, but the media and ordinary mortals won't notice. So it is my duty to tell you of a different setting where it had been said before the debate.

On Sunday, we went for a rally at Masinde Grounds in Mathare Constituency. As with all Baba's rallies, there was no mobilization. Crowds just followed him, and by the time we entered the grounds, it was a sea of humanity descending on the dusty grounds in wild celebratory mood. Musalia spoke first. His role is usually to hype the crowd with his "Nasa Hao" chant. He then invited Baba.

Baba spoke about the usual campaign stuff. He also reprimanded a young man who was pushing a young lady near the dais, and asked young men to learn to treat women with dignity. Then he switched to a serious parental tone and said something that no previous campaign has ever discussed. He turned to the young girls in the rally (upto this point, we hadn't noticed just how many they were, they were in their thousands!) and told them that he was concerned that society had neglected the young jobless mothers, many with no education, many in informal settlements, many barely out of their teens, who struggled alone with children. He said from September, he would change this, and give single mothers a new lease of life, a life of dignity. He said some of the young mothers got children when so young, and with no support, that life had become hopeless, yet this was a very huge portion of the population. As he spoke, there was deathly silence. Even vijana wa mabango had somehow put down their mabango and gone quiet. When he finished, the applause was electric, and emotional too. The young single mothers in the crowd went into a frenzy. You should have been there to see it!

Until last night, not many people knew this has been one of Baba's mainstream issues on this campaign. It is also an issue that no previous politician or campaign has ever raised. It reminded me of something I have quoted here countless times, made famous by Wafula Buke, but attributed to JM Kariuki's daughter, Rosemary; Raila is truly the last of our caring fathers.

It takes a Lion to see some of these things and seek to change them. It takes Raila Odinga to understand the struggles of every demographic. And it's not just because of votes. That's simply who he is.

08.08.2017. Don't blink.

Change is coming!

Courtesy,

#RAOnd1

#SafariYaCanaan",

By Lizzy Favor Yogo"
Anti_Burglar
#990 Posted : Wednesday, July 26, 2017 12:54:41 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
Borrowed from a NASA supporter.

""It is probably the most revolutionary thing Raila said last night, but the media and ordinary mortals won't notice. So it is my duty to tell you of a different setting where it had been said before the debate.

On Sunday, we went for a rally at Masinde Grounds in Mathare Constituency. As with all Baba's rallies, there was no mobilization. Crowds just followed him, and by the time we entered the grounds, it was a sea of humanity descending on the dusty grounds in wild celebratory mood. Musalia spoke first. His role is usually to hype the crowd with his "Nasa Hao" chant. He then invited Baba.

Baba spoke about the usual campaign stuff. He also reprimanded a young man who was pushing a young lady near the dais, and asked young men to learn to treat women with dignity. Then he switched to a serious parental tone and said something that no previous campaign has ever discussed. He turned to the young girls in the rally (upto this point, we hadn't noticed just how many they were, they were in their thousands!) and told them that he was concerned that society had neglected the young jobless mothers, many with no education, many in informal settlements, many barely out of their teens, who struggled alone with children. He said from September, he would change this, and give single mothers a new lease of life, a life of dignity. He said some of the young mothers got children when so young, and with no support, that life had become hopeless, yet this was a very huge portion of the population. As he spoke, there was deathly silence. Even vijana wa mabango had somehow put down their mabango and gone quiet. When he finished, the applause was electric, and emotional too. The young single mothers in the crowd went into a frenzy. You should have been there to see it!

Until last night, not many people knew this has been one of Baba's mainstream issues on this campaign. It is also an issue that no previous politician or campaign has ever raised. It reminded me of something I have quoted here countless times, made famous by Wafula Buke, but attributed to JM Kariuki's daughter, Rosemary; Raila is truly the last of our caring fathers.

It takes a Lion to see some of these things and seek to change them. It takes Raila Odinga to understand the struggles of every demographic. And it's not just because of votes. That's simply who he is.

08.08.2017. Don't blink.

Change is coming!

Courtesy,

#RAOnd1

#SafariYaCanaan",

By Lizzy Favor Yogo"

I think you are the one to help me with this matter that no one seems able to assist in.

I did manage to get a cap from a political party. It is orange and looks pretty and bright (honest!). I would love to wear it (in Canaan or wherever) except for some hastily painted words on it in some shade of blue. It has no other marks on it.

Do you know what I can do to remove the blue writings? Actually they are just 9 letters in blue.
madollar
#991 Posted : Wednesday, July 26, 2017 3:17:29 PM

Okay.. UPDATE:
To all NASA supporters, our candidate Raila Odinga has been placed last on the Presidential ballot paper. Do not confuse with others, He is No. 8, last.
Our symbol is Orange, our candidate is Raila and and he is right there at the foot of the paper. This will help you not confuse him with the non reformers gathered above him.
Place a tick right inside the box in front of his name.
This is very crucial important information to know.
thuks
#992 Posted : Wednesday, July 26, 2017 3:57:33 PM

madollar wrote:
Okay.. UPDATE:
To all NASA supporters, our candidate Raila Odinga has been placed last on the Presidential ballot paper. Do not confuse with others, He is No. 8, last.
Our symbol is Orange, our candidate is Raila and and he is right there at the foot of the paper. This will help you not confuse him with the non reformers gathered above him.
Place a tick right inside the box in front of his name.
This is very crucial important information to know.

Thanks Applause
I care!
FRM2011
#993 Posted : Friday, July 28, 2017 6:04:03 PM

" Go to all the neighboring peoples in the Arabah, in the mountains, in the western foothills, in the Negev and along the coast, to the land of the Canaanites and to Lebanon, as far as the great river, the Euphrates. See, I have given you this land. Go in and take possession of the land the Lord swore he would give to your fathers—to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob—and to their descendants after them.”

Hallo wazuans, we are entering the home stretch. I will be running up and down and might not always be available to defend NASA on this great forum.

In canaan, don't ask me what tribe I am. We are leaving tribes in Egypt.
Gathige
#994 Posted : Friday, July 28, 2017 6:21:52 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

" Go to all the neighboring peoples in the Arabah, in the mountains, in the western foothills, in the Negev and along the coast, to the land of the Canaanites and to Lebanon, as far as the great river, the Euphrates. See, I have given you this land. Go in and take possession of the land the Lord swore he would give to your fathers—to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob—and to their descendants after them.”

Hallo wazuans, we are entering the home stretch. I will be running up and down and might not always be available to defend NASA on this great forum.

@FRM2011, All the best. Keep your word and be back after nane nane . Dont be like McReggae who went MIA after 2013. Salamia watu huko Rware
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Shak
#995 Posted : Friday, July 28, 2017 7:43:01 PM

Gathige wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

@FRM2011, All the best. Keep your word and be back after nane nane . Dont be like McReggae who went MIA after 2013. Salamia watu huko Rware

May the best man win!
safariant
#996 Posted : Saturday, July 29, 2017 11:15:50 AM

FRM2011 wrote:

From the archives to the canaanites...

The greatest act of bravery is chancing a fart while suffering from diarrhoea
FRM2011
#997 Posted : Thursday, August 03, 2017 1:38:54 PM

I am looking at three videos. One from Kisii during the Jubilee rally on Monday, another one from Makueni and one from Tononoka yesterday.

2K per attendee ?? Just how much money will Jubilee spend on these campaigns ??

I can now say with confidence this thing is a wrap. NASA will take this thing first round with not less than 53%.

ION, Jubilee bloggers today have come up with a NASA cabinet. Wavinya will be Min. Education and Muthama Interior. Jimmy Wanjigi treasury.

Thought there was a rule about making your propaganda believable !!!
Iganamagana
#998 Posted : Thursday, August 03, 2017 3:12:56 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

I am looking at three videos. One from Kisii during the Jubilee rally on Monday, another one from Makueni and one from Tononoka yesterday.

2K per attendee ?? Just how much money will Jubilee spend on these campaigns ??

I can now say with confidence this thing is a wrap. NASA will take this thing first round with not less than 53%.

ION, Jubilee bloggers today have come up with a NASA cabinet. Wavinya will be Min. Education and Muthama Interior. Jimmy Wanjigi treasury.

Thought there was a rule about making your propaganda believable !!!

I almost got a heart attack when I saw this. The king of state capture heading the treasury? I think even Baba can not dare. Sad

Hiyo ya Wavinya ni sawa. We will invent soo many new medhalis for export. It is called leading from the front. Laughing out loudly
Iganamagana
#999 Posted : Friday, August 04, 2017 8:05:16 AM

Did the people currently traveling to Western Kenya register as voters there or are there underlying fears driving this? You would think we have a Christmas holiday going by the scenes in the Tea Room area.

Shak
#1000 Posted : Friday, August 04, 2017 8:11:27 AM

Iganamagana wrote:
Did the people currently traveling to Western Kenya register as voters there or are there underlying fears driving this? You would think we have a Christmas holiday going by the scenes in the Tea Room area.

We will secure you says PS