wazua Tue, May 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

52 Pages«<2526272829>»
NASA :Whats the game plan.
Lolest!
#521 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 12:25:14 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
@Bigchick am reading that mzee lost his phone jana, i hope you have called him already otherwise atapotea smile smile smile

@Sis AA ...am also reading kwa media.Its ironic that it happenned in a rally where they were talking about dealing with insecurity.

NB:-Correct reference in Ex-Mzee

That is why Nasa inakuja kunasa wezi woteLaughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Angelica _ann
#522 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 12:36:07 PM

Much Know wrote:
madollar wrote:
Gathige wrote:
Yenyewe if the the crowds were to turn up and vote, but will call it by 8.30am. My fear is if they dont and the kuibiwa Kura narrative is propagated as the reason.

As they say, watu wakutane kwa debe!

The biggest puzzle for NASA is how to convert those crowds into votes. Juzi it was IEBC registration ,very hyped rallies alafu they clock 20% in railas backyard.

IMPOSSIBLE to convert them to votes, JP gained on registration, another puzzle is the many innocents Raira has hounded out of office against katiba and their local support base, e.g. ole lenku and maasai, kina isaac hassan and the many north easterners and entire iebc teams, waiguru/ngunyi and all her innocent group at nys, he has interfered with treasury and eurobond worldwide in dunderhead manner, accusing JP morgan bank, federal reserve of US of being thieves, KDF, e.t.c raira has created more new enemies than any politician in history in north eastern, central, and rift valley in the last five years, how he will become "popular" on voting day sielewi. Raira phobia is spread far beyond mt.kenya. Tibim! Tibim! 10 million votes, kutoka wapi?

is it, yawa yawa tho, okay then again it must have been Baba!!!! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
essyk
#523 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 3:13:17 PM

NAZLIN..Pray
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
kaka2za
#524 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 3:37:17 PM

essyk wrote:
NAZLIN..Pray

The presidential seat is attracting all manner of flies
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Angelica _ann
#525 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 3:40:03 PM

kaka2za wrote:
essyk wrote:
NAZLIN..Pray

The presidential seat is attracting all manner of flies

https://twitter.com/ntvk...mp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Bigchick
#526 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 4:47:10 PM

@FROM2011 please comment on Jubilees

Very organised and colourful.Mammoth it is.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Angelica _ann
#527 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 5:27:44 PM

Some here may not like it but Jubilee will win because they are organized and much more focused...... I hate that Baba/Kalonzo dance, wacha tu. Lakini that phase upto 2022 will be baaad, let us compare notes after 2 years //August 2019 Sad Sad Sad
kaka2za
#528 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 5:50:03 PM

Bigchick wrote:
2012 wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Hon. Raila Odinga and Mama Ida Odinga will be attending church service at all Saints cathedral.

After church, present nomination papers at kicc.

We later converge at Jacaranda gardens in donholm for a mega rally.

#roadtocanaan
#5thpresidentke

Where were the wives of the other members of the pentagon??
Which men go to church without their wives? That was kinda strange and disappointing as well. Women, you have to decide where your vote will go.

Was wondering too.Family values must be seen to be espoused.

Kaloozer is however forgiven as his mama is said to be unwell.My ex has no one to accompany him.As you can see am writing from home while he is being rained on en route to Jacaranda.

@BigBabe Ati your ex lost his phone. Am eagerly waiting for his whatsapp photos expose
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
FRM2011
#529 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 5:53:31 PM

Bigchick wrote:

Actually very well organized. A close friend worked with TNA in 2013, and if there is one guy who can do a well organized campaign, its Uhuru.

Sadly, in 2013, ICC and victim card jelled very well with the meticulously organised campaign. Now we have four dissapointing years.

Even the most ardent supporter knows the performance has been below par. Could be that Kibaki set the bar very high.

Thing is Kiuk vote is locked in 99.9%. Embu, Mbeere 90%. Meru/tharaka maybe lower. Kalenjin most likely sub-90. But elections wont be won by the core supporters.

Outside these core support bases, can a well oiled campaign get an additional vote ? Kisii ? Kuria ? Digo ? Mijikenda ?

Fun fact ; jubilee has spent ridiculous amounts in Mumias. Benjamin Washiali has made a fortune these four years. In 2013, Jubilee got 1% of the vote in his constituency.
Bigchick
#530 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 6:04:51 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Actually very well organized. A close friend worked with TNA in 2013, and if there is one guy who can do a well organized campaign, its Uhuru.

Sadly, in 2013, ICC and victim card jelled very well with the meticulously organised campaign. Now we have four dissapointing years.

Even the most ardent supporter knows the performance has been below par. Could be that Kibaki set the bar very high.

Thing is Kiuk vote is locked in 99.9%. Embu, Mbeere 90%. Meru/tharaka maybe lower. Kalenjin most likely sub-90. But elections wont be won by the core supporters.

Outside these core support bases, can a well oiled campaign get an additional vote ? Kisii ? Kuria ? Digo ? Mijikenda ?

Fun fact ; jubilee has spent ridiculous amounts in Mumias. Benjamin Washiali has made a fortune these four years. In 2013, Jubilee got 1% of the vote in his constituency.

Thankyou.

I can see we are slowly getting together.Am sure tutakuwa pamoja once the clean register is out.

If our politics was issue based maybe NASA would have a fair fighting chance but as long as it remains tribal then give it to Jubilee for they have the numbers.

2022 elections with RAO and UK out of the picture may change our voting choices.

Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
madollar
#531 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 6:17:19 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Some here may not like it but Jubilee will win because they are organized and much more focused...... I hate that Baba/Kalonzo dance, wacha tu. Lakini that phase upto 2022 will be baaad, let us compare notes after 2 years //August 2019 Sad Sad Sad

Takeaways .Uhuru begins his rally in donholm then snakes his way to KICC addressing wanainchi at various stopovers presents his papers in jubilee attire finally addressing a rally meanwhile raila first presents his papers in a suit changes into NASA attire and drives all the way to donholm for the rally.Just goes to show you how campaigns will be planned.
thuks
#532 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 6:22:36 PM

Bigchick wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Thankyou.

I can see we are slowly getting together.Am sure tutakuwa pamoja once the clean register is out.

If our politics was issue based maybe NASA would have a fair fighting chance but as long as it remains tribal then give it to Jubilee for they have the numbers.

2022 elections with RAO and UK out of the picture may change our voting choices.

2027; coz 22 iko na wenyewe
I care!
freiks
#533 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 7:43:21 PM

am hearing NASA goons tried to disrupt msafara ya uhunye

https://www.standardmedi...rters-clash-outside-kicc
Life is an endless adventure
Bigchick
#534 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 8:09:29 PM

[quote=freiks]am hearing NASA goons tried to disrupt msafara ya uhunye

https://www.standardmedi...ters-clash-outside-kicc[/quote]

Ati they could not stand the organised mammoth.

Hope they sober up before 8/8.
Shak
#535 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 8:54:33 PM

Bigchick wrote:

Wah! These NASA goons will ng'oa the SGR if we're not careful
mkeiy
#536 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 9:49:02 PM

Bigchick wrote:
mkeiy wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
TNT wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
newfarer wrote:
just bought a 2kg pack of kifaru maize flour at 160/- in Nairobi estate. no other brand available.this one reason may get Uhuru out of power. from machinani folks are fed up .even when hardwood says our mothers are Lazy to feed us.I hope that's not what Uhuru thinks

From my little economics scarcity does cause prices to go up.

Meanwhile I dont eat Unga ya dukani but rather siaga mine at the millers 4 gorogoros per week and therefore do not know when the shortage set in and consequently when the prices went up.Someone please let me know when the prices shot up.The genesis may help us know if its real or imaginary.

What I know for a fact is that there was drought and so we had no yields.And nothing has changed until August when some areas begin to harvest.In the interim with rains other crops have grown so this UNGA song needs to die.Its getting tired except for the Tibim brigade who want to make some capital out of it.It was laughable seeing them telling the West Pokots about UNGA yet its a rare item in their everyday meals.

And you don't care about the water shortage either because you fetch water from the Nairobi River every week. Four large drums and you're set.

Three words: Strategic Grain Reserve. Bold and underline the word Strategic, then find out what it means. A one-season drought shouldn't threaten a country's food security. Consider a place like Orange County, CA. That area has been experiencing a protracted 10-year drought, but that hasn't threatened the region's food and water security. Climate change is real, maybe we need STRATEGIC leaders.

"Unga" is a literal and figurative term, much like "Wanjiku." It's usage depends on the context. For instance, depending on context, it could mean the cost of living.

Literally, unga matters are serious matters because it is the staple food in many households. The other foods you are referring to, with the exception of rice and potatoes, are insufficient to feed a county let a lone a country.

No I dont fetch water from Nbi River.I installed a Roto Tank for such situations.That does not call for governments strategic thinking. Govt cannot be in every home.

Meanwhile in this situation its quite specific its Unga (Maize Flour) that is under discussion not the generalized form you are try to bring in.

NB am not defending this govt on this matter,yes we needed to have had some reserve somewhere....But the way its being exaggerated by Babu and the Tibim brigade is the tiring bit and unfortunately for him may not convert voters as desired.

@Bigchic. It's kinda condescending to think every Kenyan can afford a Roto tank & the means to go buy those foodstuffs you saw wherever you saw them.
You are getting tired of hearing this unga thing, while some families are starving just coz they can't afford a packet of it.
Not everyone has the means.
For your own comfort, stop watching /listening to local channels, go premium.

@Mkeiy pole for sounding condescending.Ok let me say I store water in jerricans for use during dry weather when there is water rationing.

My point is lets not overhype this UNGA thing and lets us also get our own solutions.Serikali saidia must stop.

Meanwhile please DONT try to suggest what I should watch.

@Bigchic. Fair enough. Peace!
FRM2011
#537 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 10:39:19 PM

Bigchick wrote:

Visit wahome thuku's FB page and have a look at the video. Didn't know Nasa guys wear red t-shirts with the tuko pamoja logo
Bigchick
#538 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 11:15:46 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Visit wahome thuku's FB page and have a look at the video. Didn't know Nasa guys wear red t-shirts with the tuko pamoja logo

Accepted,apologised and withdrawn statement against NASA supporters.

I have been told its Jubilee youth who were drunk with joy who started the mayhem by burning some RAO banners around the Bunge La Wananchi Nakumatt City Hall. (Mawinder used to be a member).

Hope the goons will sober up by 8/8
FRM2011
#539 Posted : Tuesday, May 30, 2017 2:36:50 PM

Bigchick wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

I have been told its Jubilee youth who were drunk with joy who started the mayhem by burning some RAO banners around the Bunge La Wananchi Nakumatt City Hall. (Mawinder used to be a member).

Am loving the new @bigchick. Honest and real. We shall keep this conversation going until August.

On 9th Aug, for consolation, I will send your favourite wine via "sendy". Deal ??
Bigchick
#540 Posted : Tuesday, May 30, 2017 3:19:24 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Am loving the new @bigchick. Honest and real. We shall keep this conversation going until August.

On 9th Aug, for consolation, I will send your favourite wine via "sendy". Deal ??

Even before 9/8 ni sawa tuu.