wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

52 Pages123>»
NASA :Whats the game plan.
madollar
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 07, 2016 11:20:28 AM

Seems this NASA idea by MDVD is gaining momentum .Given the number of players involved who will be the TOSHA guy
PeterReborn
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 07, 2016 11:24:23 AM

madollar wrote:
Seems this NASA idea by MDVD is gaining momentum .Given the number of players involved who will be the TOSHA guy

Tosha is Risasi.deputised by Kalonzo,weta and Messi.The corrupt jubilee garment lazima wakule nyumbani.
Consistency is better than intensity
madollar
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 07, 2016 3:28:27 PM

PeterReborn wrote:
madollar wrote:

Tosha is Risasi.deputised by Kalonzo,weta and Messi.The corrupt jubilee garment lazima wakule nyumbani.

Hesabu za MDVD/Raila hazieleweki knowing very well CORD is one sneeze away from a cliff fall why agree to form a similar outfit but bigger.Does MDVD expect risasi,kamelon billboard to queue behind him.Could be another mademoni moment in the offing
murchr
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 07, 2016 6:49:56 PM

Whether its Anasa or Japon, the meal on the table is always Wanjiku
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
harrydre
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 07, 2016 11:28:58 PM

madollar wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:
madollar wrote:

Hesabu za MDVD/Raila hazieleweki knowing very well CORD is one sneeze away from a cliff fall why agree to form a similar outfit but bigger.Does MDVD expect risasi,kamelon billboard to queue behind him.Could be another mademoni moment in the offing

What has changed in the vote basket? Nada..in any case, they have lost some Kaos, karua followers and some pwani kondoos.
i.am.back!!!!
Njung'e
#6 Posted : Thursday, December 08, 2016 8:58:55 AM

I have pushed this thought here more than once. A MdvD/Kalonzo axis backed by a "tosa" from babu would, more than likely, send Uhuruto home ( I would expec Mdvd to give Babu a big kick between his legs once in office). Any other investment towards that is a waste of time!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
freiks
#7 Posted : Thursday, December 08, 2016 9:33:11 AM

Njung'e wrote:
I have pushed this thought here more than once. A MdvD/Kalonzo axis backed by a "tosa" from babu would, more than likely, send Uhuruto home ( I would expec Mdvd to give Babu a big kick between his legs once in office). Any other investment towards that is a waste of time!

Biggest un doing being in the same pot with babu is that he will fight you till you are broken. He will want to be the one calling shots hata kama ni wewe prezzo, ask Moi n Baks
Life is an endless adventure
mpobiz
#8 Posted : Thursday, December 08, 2016 2:06:00 PM

NASWA has a few game changing tactics to use
1.abrackadabra
2.Rambo bamboo!boom! Boom!
3.piki Piki ponki ponki (you know the rest)
4.pata potea
5. hokus pokus
It seems the list is endless. Jubilee is finished
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Bigchick
#9 Posted : Thursday, December 08, 2016 2:58:36 PM

mpobiz wrote:
NASWA has a few game changing tactics to use
1.abrackadabra
2.Rambo bamboo!boom! Boom!
3.piki Piki ponki ponki (you know the rest)
4.pata potea
5. hokus pokus
It seems the list is endless. Jubilee is finished

Gone completely by 9.00am
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
madollar
#10 Posted : Thursday, December 08, 2016 3:04:38 PM

Njung'e wrote:

if kalonzo is playing hardball with raila regarding 2017 I don't see any possibility of him being Mdvds running mate.However you look at it hii hesabu yao ni ngumu
masukuma
#11 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2017 7:28:03 PM

NASA - Nani_Ata_Saliti_Agwambo!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Swenani
#12 Posted : Wednesday, February 01, 2017 11:37:30 AM

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Njung'e
#13 Posted : Wednesday, February 01, 2017 11:45:19 AM

Swenani wrote:

Is someone squeezing Mdvds ball in that picture?
washiku
#14 Posted : Wednesday, February 01, 2017 12:01:52 PM

masukuma wrote:
NASA - Nani_Ata_Saliti_Agwambo!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Intelligentsia
#15 Posted : Wednesday, February 01, 2017 12:35:55 PM

And so CORD dies a natural death..

The only 2 pips who genuinely believe they can be PORK are Baba and Madvd (if he clinches NASA nod). Even for baba its not a 100%, he just thinks he has a slightly higher chance than all other NASAs.
The rest, including woiye-please sacrifice-for-me-its-my-turn boy Olonzo, know they just can't hack it past their constituencies where they are also not 100% guaranteed, but know they have to sit tight and pretend to their followers that they are in the race so that they can maximise their bargaining power in any pre- and post-Aug 2017 dispensation.

So for NASA steering committee, they hv to work backwards: the result must be Baba, so now working on a formulae that will be widely acceptable/palatable to give them that result.
aemathenge
#16 Posted : Friday, February 03, 2017 7:48:24 PM

The NASA Advertisements on Classic 105 FM are HOT !

I am jealous of The Writers.

I cannot wait for the Njá¹¹mbîrî rebuttals.
Njung'e
#17 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 10:12:07 AM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Quite some comic relief. Tell, how did Muthama converse with a person who was in a coma?. whichever way, Kalonzo is effed up if that is his rep in the negotiating committeesmile

http://www.the-star.co.k...gbearer-muthama_c1506403
Lolest!
#18 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 10:34:00 AM

[quote=Njung'e]Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Quite some comic relief. Tell, how did Muthama converse with a person who was in a coma?. whichever way, Kalonzo is effed up if that is his rep in the negotiating committeesmile

http://www.the-star.co.k...bearer-muthama_c1506403[/quote]
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Njung'e
#19 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 11:08:23 AM

Sad as Juma's death might be, but this comment ripped me apart!

Quote:

One dead CORD voter has singlehandedly picked the NASA presidential flagbearer.!!!

Eish!Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Bigchick
#20 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 12:41:03 PM

Being a person of low education and little wisdom is a sad thing.It denies one an opportunity to think through their words before speaking them.

That is why dying people in ODM always talk to Baba or Muthama a second before they chip.And surprisingly they speak coherently and eloquently about their party future once they exit the stage.Even when one is in a COMA they talk not to the family but to Baba and Muthama
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.