Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Family Bank?
kaka2za
#21 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2016 11:43:47 AM

aemathenge wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
The photographs notwithstanding, why, pray, is this thread on the Greens rather than at the Blues?

It was rated too serious for the blue section smile

For someone who asserts they have so much to loose should this institution go down, your sarcasm is surprising.

I will be dead on arrival! However it's Friday and there is no sadness and gloom in this section.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Gadaffi
#22 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2016 12:05:18 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Gadaffi wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
I beg that we stop spreading rumours of ailing banks.

No bank can survive a run when hit by such rumours.When one bank is affected it hits several others which ultimately affects the whole economy.

Whereas Family has had issues bordering on flouting regulatory issues it surely does not have liquidity issues.

Talk 2 sm1 who has applied or tried 2 apply for a loan in the course of this year...

Talk to people who have tried to borrow in other banks too.

The loans/credit issues in banks have been quite complicated this year and I guess for some years to come.Mr Opus Dei is not joking with anyone and reckless loaning is now moving towards history .Unscured facilities,facilities using old cars as security,Funding for land subdivision etc..gone.

I am aware that most, if not all, Fin Iinstitutions have changed their credit policy which has affected significant n.o of borrowers. Is it the generic change in credit policy affecting FB or its liquidity issues..if u know staff there, talk 2 them..
PeterReborn
#23 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2016 12:09:40 PM

I heard Barclays cancelled their year end party due to poor performancePray Pray
Consistency is better than intensity
aemathenge
#24 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2016 12:15:30 PM

kaka2za wrote:
However it's Friday and there is no sadness and gloom in this section.

Aaaah, but I beg to disagree.

Our beloved Ladies in general and Ms. Angelica Ann in particular are suffering gloom and sadness, to put it mildly, going by the contents of the posts on the thread titled in her name.
PeterReborn
#25 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2016 12:18:57 PM

aemathenge wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

Our beloved Ladies in general and Ms. Angelica Ann in particular are suffering gloom and sadness, to put it mildly, going by the contents of the posts on the thread titled in her name.

How did you know that she is sadLiar Liar or is it an opportunity to remove her from the 'misery'?
Consistency is better than intensity
aemathenge
#26 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2016 12:37:20 PM

PeterReborn wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

How did you know that she is sadLiar Liar or is it an opportunity to remove her from the 'misery'?

Unless she, or the other Ladies, come forward and negate that sentiment, then I believe she is.

It would be a privilege and an honor to disengage her (them) from this dastardly state of her (their) mind.
Impunity
#27 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2016 12:59:13 PM

Cornelius Vanderbilt wrote:
for chase bank case,FB warned us which happened to be true.so with family bank we also have a reason to be worried.

The FB we talk about here is Family Bank (FB) and not the Zukkerburger FB aka Facebook.
Sad
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

#28 Posted : Saturday, November 19, 2016 12:33:45 PM

As much as the woman responsible for starting the malicious rumours on Family Bank has been arrested, this bank should be suspended from trading just like the other banks in previous years that were involved in money laundering. There's clear evidence that Family Bank was key to the success of the NYS scandal.

BBI will solve it
:)
Angelica _ann
#29 Posted : Saturday, November 19, 2016 1:18:35 PM

2012 wrote:
As much as the woman responsible for starting the malicious rumours on Family Bank has been arrested, this bank should be suspended from trading just like the other banks in previous years that were involved in money laundering. There's clear evidence that Family Bank was key to the success of the NYS scandal.

I also hold the view that Family Bank and any other financial institution that allows looting of public funds should be penalized and fined kabisa Sad Sad Sad
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Lolest!
#30 Posted : Saturday, November 19, 2016 2:29:21 PM

PeterReborn wrote:
I heard Barclays cancelled their year end party due to poor performancePray Pray

Tanzania
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
maka
#31 Posted : Saturday, November 19, 2016 2:48:24 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
2012 wrote:

I also hold the view that Family Bank and any other financial institution that allows looting of public funds should be penalized and fined kabisa Sad Sad Sad

That's the only way we can deal with such behaviour....a deterrent...I bank with NIC and I totally like the way they do their KYC.
possunt quia posse videntur
Bigchick
#32 Posted : Saturday, November 19, 2016 3:31:45 PM

maka wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
2012 wrote:

That's the only way we can deal with such behaviour....a deterrent...I bank with NIC and I totally like the way they do their KYC.

Haiya!When did you open an account at NIC.I knew you as a Chase damu guy.

Meanwhile I support punishing Family for the money laundering but remember 20 banks handled this cash.
My point is lets not say they have liquidity issues yet the problem is flauting of CBK guidelines on money laundering.

Better still deal with the individuals that are involved so that an innocent saver like me and @Pesanane do not suffer.

Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
wazua
#33 Posted : Monday, November 21, 2016 3:06:47 PM

Angelica _ann
#34 Posted : Monday, November 21, 2016 7:34:17 PM

wazua wrote:

As if KBA can say otherwise smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Surething
#35 Posted : Tuesday, November 22, 2016 12:41:08 AM

alma1 wrote:
Why are they seeing the need to issue statements on how fantastic they are doing? Why all the twitter robots now turned on to say how great they are?

Speaking from first hand experience here. My mum has her security firm's account in family bank. She recently went there to withdraw a mere 20k to sort salary advances only to leave the bank with 2k. The way they are reacting will only Stoke more panic. Right now my mum is in the process of opening a new organization account at KCB so that December payments are all channelled through this new account.
freiks
#36 Posted : Tuesday, November 22, 2016 6:51:28 AM

Surething wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Why are they seeing the need to issue statements on how fantastic they are doing? Why all the twitter robots now turned on to say how great they are?

Speaking from first hand experience here. My mum has her security firm's account in family bank. She recently went there to withdraw a mere 20k to sort salary advances only to leave the bank with 2k. The way they are reacting will only Stoke more panic. Right now my mum is in the process of opening a new organization account at KCB so that December payments are all channelled through this new account.

Did your mum have that amount?, i withdrew 200k yesterday from the same bank and nobody blinked an eye
Life is an endless adventure
Cornelius Vanderbilt
#37 Posted : Tuesday, November 22, 2016 8:53:56 AM

freiks wrote:
Surething wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Did your mum have that amount?, i withdrew 200k yesterday from the same bank and nobody blinked an eye

nice joke
CASHFLOW202
#38 Posted : Tuesday, November 22, 2016 2:59:28 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
wazua wrote:

The arrest of the lady who said family bank might be going under should be condemned in the strongest terms possible. If this is to go by every wazuan is a criminal when we project companies futures downfall like when we say Portland is practically insolvent.
Monopoly was the industrial age money game and the name of the new game of money today in the information age is CASHFLOW
penkon
#39 Posted : Tuesday, November 22, 2016 3:23:54 PM

CASHFLOW202 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
wazua wrote:

The arrest of the lady who said family bank might be going under should be condemned in the strongest terms possible. If this is to go by every wazuan is a criminal when we project companies futures downfall like when we say Portland is practically insolvent.

True,
kaka2za
#40 Posted : Tuesday, November 22, 2016 3:36:55 PM

Surething wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Speaking from first hand experience here. My mum has her security firm's account in family bank. She recently went there to withdrau w a mere 20k to sort salary advances only to leave the bank with 2k. The way they are reacting will only Stoke more panic. Right now my mum is in the process of optu ening a new organization account at KCB so that December payments are all channelled through this new account.

Sounds like second hand mucene. First hand experience must be your own!
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)