wazua Tue, Apr 16, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

garlic farming investment
marvin saumu
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 08, 2016 6:39:39 PM

Hi.My name is samuel githinji. I am seeking an investment of 400,000 kenya shillings for a 2 acre garlic farming project.the farm(my grand father's) is located on the fertile slopes of Mt. Kenya at munyu 10 kilometres off the nyeri-narumoru road. i have the knowledge and passion to take care of this investment and guarantee returns. i did a soil test from crop nuts and the pH is ideal for garlic farming. ill get the seeds from my friend moses of saumu centre. garlic (the white variety) is bought at a farm gate price of between 230-250 kenya shillings per kg and traders from as far as kongoea market in mombasa visit farms at munyu all the way to timau in search of garlic.garlic that is well taken care of that is strictlly following the feeding program(fertilizers and foliars) and planting using manure can yield 5 tons per acre and it takes 4 months from sprouting to harvest. most of that cash will be used for:

1.purchase garlic seeds from saumu centre
2.dam expansion. we have a dam but to support the 2 acres it will have to be expanded to hold more water.we get our water from the main mt kenya line.
fencing this is important to protect the work from farm animals
3.pipe work mostly 2 inch pipes from the dam to the garlic farm and purchase of 1 inch pipes for watering
4.purchase of chicken manure from brade gate poultry which is not far from the farm.
5.land breaking and harrowing

i have a budget prepared to the last detail.hopefully i am planning to plant in january.
i dont have the funds but i am encouraging anyone to invest in me and this project. i am sure we can come up with an agreement on how to split the returns.i provide the land and i will be responsible from planting to harvest. anyone interested in this investment or would like to meet and get more clear details and visit the farm please feel free to contact me. samuel marvin githinji cell: 0722285024 email: huriasammy@gmail.com
kaka2za
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 08, 2016 7:15:05 PM

Welcome to Wazua Lions Den.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Bigchick
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 4:44:13 AM

Any takers so far?
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.