wazua Sun, May 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages<1234>»
The only way to fight corruption in Kenya.
Bigchick
#21 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 12:46:33 PM

maka wrote:
http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Revealed--Taxpayers-lose-Sh5bn-in-NYS-style-Afya-House-theft/539546-3430494-10e68vhz/index.html

Another scandal....

I think this deserves a thread on its own.And we need to make as much noise as possible.

Haiya yaani we have accepted corruption as a way of life.5Bn

Who are the Directors of Estama?
Ngai!And Co-op Bank supplied food and rations..
Sad Sad Sad
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
hardwood
#22 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 1:01:31 PM

Yaani even former EACC boss Kinisu is in the mix and was paid 150m?
Taurrus
#23 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 1:17:42 PM

Uhuru Park ni ya Uhuru na amesema hataki Firing Squad huko,sasa tunaomba kama tunaweza weka crusade! Ahsante!
FRM2011
#24 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 2:17:57 PM

Bigchick wrote:
maka wrote:
http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Revealed--Taxpayers-lose-Sh5bn-in-NYS-style-Afya-House-theft/539546-3430494-10e68vhz/index.html

Another scandal....

I think this deserves a thread on its own.And we need to make as much noise as possible.

Haiya yaani we have accepted corruption as a way of life.5Bn

Who are the Directors of Estama?
Ngai!And Co-op Bank supplied food and rations..
Sad Sad Sad

Why a new thread ? This is happening everywhere in govt. Most of them we will never get to know.
Ngogoyo
#25 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 3:44:15 PM

We are on our own.

Everyman for himself

All these theft of public funds going on...at this rate my lineage will eat nothing in my old age. I got to now get into the pig sty.

There so much a man can take after being faithful to himself and his morals
muganda
#26 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 4:08:33 PM

Everything leaks in the digital-age.

alma1
#27 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 4:10:44 PM

maka wrote:
maka wrote:

Another scandal....

Ngai!

Ati it can see who's emails? The problem with these kenyan thugs is that they are not as clever as their bellies are wide.

If Uhuru Kenyatta is wondering why Kenyans don't trust a word he says about corruption, all he needs to do is read the quote above from someone he appointed.

If this was Maghufuli, he would be in that office himself chasing him with a rungu.

Ngai!
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Swenani
#28 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 4:17:08 PM

Nyinyi muendelea kumeza mate
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
maka
#29 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 9:33:21 PM

Ngogoyo wrote:
We are on our own.

Everyman for himself

All these theft of public funds going on...at this rate my lineage will eat nothing in my old age. I got to now get into the pig sty.

There so much a man can take after being faithful to himself and his morals

Yes lets all eat properly...
possunt quia posse videntur
newfarer
#30 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 9:33:34 PM

Swenani wrote:

Government of thieves. A useless one.

Hopeless head. May all pestilences dwell on these greedy pigs

5billion from the sick

www.nation.co.ke/news/Ma...431102-ljcet1/index.html
punda amecheka
Matoe
#31 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 9:42:27 PM

newfarer wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Government of thieves. A useless one.

Hopeless head. May all pestilences dwell on these greedy pigs

5billion from the sick

www.nation.co.ke/news/Ma...431102-ljcet1/index.html

Ngai!
newfarer
#32 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 10:14:54 PM

Angelica _ann
#33 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 10:34:03 PM

newfarer wrote:
www.businesstoday.co.ke/graft-cartel-buys-business-daily-off-streets/

Ngai fafa mayooowee yawa!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
radio
#34 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 12:46:24 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
newfarer wrote:
www.businesstoday.co.ke/graft-cartel-buys-business-daily-off-streets/

Ngai fafa mayooowee yawa!!!

Whoa...we are screwed proper. Kweli our people's greed and length they are willing to go to hide their ways is unimaginable.

I have grossly underestimated what thieves are doing.

I need a strong drink.
#35 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 1:37:06 PM

kayhara wrote:
2012 wrote:
There's only one way to fight corruption in Kenya. And I can assure you that this will work.

Here goes:

Fact;The unticorruption, the President, the judiciary are unwilling or unable to fight corruption. The police have won the title over and over of the most corrupt institution in Kenya (would you believe?)!

The only way to win this war is to invite God to take over. I can assure you that these criminals and their families will never enjoy a day of peace and will never find sleep even on their gold beds. Our God asked us to hand over to Him problems that are beyond us.

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you last week my mum told me that they walked 10 kilometers the residents and multi-religious leaders and area mp, Mca and the governor to play to God to stop accidents happening on that road, I asked do you want God to come fill the potholes, trim the bush growing into the road, arrest the overloading matatus and the speeding bodabodas, NO.
Let's stop asking God for things we all know the answer to, for corruption we are still viewing the government as the enemy of the people, and when you steal from the government you don't steal from the people.

My friend, even the rot at Sodom and Gomorah started somewhere bofore the abnormal became the norm. Kenya has institutionalised corruption as a way of life, yaani even someone's son and daughter has the guts to steal funds meant for immunisation of infants!!!
For me I'll continue praying that these individuals continue to harvest the rot they sow. AND please remember to comment here when you see my prayers being answered because they will be answered.

BBI will solve it
:)
masukuma
#36 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 1:44:51 PM

2012 wrote:
kayhara wrote:
2012 wrote:
There's only one way to fight corruption in Kenya. And I can assure you that this will work.

Here goes:

Fact;The unticorruption, the President, the judiciary are unwilling or unable to fight corruption. The police have won the title over and over of the most corrupt institution in Kenya (would you believe?)!

The only way to win this war is to invite God to take over. I can assure you that these criminals and their families will never enjoy a day of peace and will never find sleep even on their gold beds. Our God asked us to hand over to Him problems that are beyond us.

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you last week my mum told me that they walked 10 kilometers the residents and multi-religious leaders and area mp, Mca and the governor to play to God to stop accidents happening on that road, I asked do you want God to come fill the potholes, trim the bush growing into the road, arrest the overloading matatus and the speeding bodabodas, NO.
Let's stop asking God for things we all know the answer to, for corruption we are still viewing the government as the enemy of the people, and when you steal from the government you don't steal from the people.

My friend, even the rot at Sodom and Gomorah started somewhere bofore the abnormal became the norm. Kenya has institutionalised corruption as a way of life, yaani even someone's son and daughter has the guts to steal funds meant for immunisation of infants!!!
For me I'll continue praying that these individuals continue to harvest the rot they sow. AND please remember to comment here when you see my prayers being answered because they will be answered.

All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Swenani
#37 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 1:50:00 PM

2012 wrote:
kayhara wrote:
2012 wrote:

Here goes:

You're praying for evil to happen to someone? Who told you God answers such prayers?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Gathige
#38 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 2:05:31 PM

muganda wrote:
Everything leaks in the digital-age.

And at the bottom, the Ministry has ISO 9001-2008 certification. Is this the SI Unit for thievery or what! They have broken the NYS record and set a high.

Next
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
maka
#39 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 6:33:43 PM

Swenani wrote:
2012 wrote:
kayhara wrote:
2012 wrote:

Here goes:

You're praying for evil to happen to someone? Who told you God answers such prayers?

Psalms 137
maka
#40 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 9:22:18 PM

InachokeshaSad