wazua Sun, May 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages123>»
The only way to fight corruption in Kenya.
#1 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2016 1:32:26 PM

There's only one way to fight corruption in Kenya. And I can assure you that this will work.

Here goes:

Fact;The unticorruption, the President, the judiciary are unwilling or unable to fight corruption. The police have won the title over and over of the most corrupt institution in Kenya (would you believe?)!

The only way to win this war is to invite God to take over. I can assure you that these criminals and their families will never enjoy a day of peace and will never find sleep even on their gold beds. Our God asked us to hand over to Him problems that are beyond us.

BBI will solve it
:)
AlphDoti
#2 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2016 2:17:07 PM

God has already done His part: people get the leaders they deserve i.e. if you are good population you elect good leaders, if you are rotten you vote in rotten leaders. The leaders are representative of the people... So we have nobody to blame. If you want change, then first change yourself, i.e. stop electing these crooks. But as long we are still electing people with their own selfish interests to protect, we will keep getting the shie!
Taurrus
#3 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2016 2:35:28 PM

2012 wrote:
There's only one way to fight corruption in Kenya. And I can assure you that this will work.

Here goes:

Fact;The unticorruption, the President, the judiciary are unwilling or unable to fight corruption. The police have won the title over and over of the most corrupt institution in Kenya (would you believe?)!

The only way to win this war is to invite God to take over. I can assure you that these criminals and their families will never enjoy a day of peace and will never find sleep even on their gold beds. Our God asked us to hand over to Him problems that are beyond us.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I like!
Angelica _ann
#4 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2016 3:06:52 PM

When we turn to God on such basic stuff, then you know the Nation has lost its virtues and morals. poleni!!!!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Gathige
#5 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2016 3:19:13 PM

The corruption industry is part of the national fabric. As UMK, quipped, Mnataka nifanye nini? It should just be legalized, be made part of the formal economy, and the price will be known.

I once heard of an elite US Trained Mexican anti-narcotics team, who, upon return to Mexico, realized the drugs trade was so lucrative, they formed their own cartel to deal drugs!
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Njung'e
#6 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2016 3:40:58 PM

2012 wrote:

Here goes:

Let's invite Him then but before then, who will pay His bribe at the immigration?
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Kratos
#7 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2016 7:37:56 PM

Quick question.....if a corruption bill were to be presented to parliament and in it were suggestions to make corruption punishable by death, would it pass in this or any other parliament and if not would that be a true reflection of the society we live in? Tafakari hayo

“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.” ― Walter C. Langer
enyands
#8 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2016 9:30:34 PM

Same as taking jembe to shamba and asking God to send angels to plough overnight and kaboom ,morning and your land has very healthy vegetables ...
Rahatupu
#9 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2016 10:05:05 PM

The mind effective way wold be extra judicial.
harrydre
#10 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2016 10:29:12 PM

Rahatupu wrote:

yap a hit-man. he would only complete 5 assignments and the vice would be eradicated overnight.
i.am.back!!!!
murchr
#11 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2016 12:33:25 AM

harrydre wrote:
Rahatupu wrote:

yap a hit-man. he would only complete 5 assignments and the vice would be eradicated overnight.

That's the same way Alshaitani defenders were finished
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Much Know
#12 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2016 8:48:45 PM

Soma King James Version.
A New Kenya
Angelica _ann
#13 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 6:29:39 AM

murchr wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Rahatupu wrote:

We are a religious country so these will note suffice!!!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
maka
#14 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 6:48:20 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Rahatupu wrote:

We are a religious country so these will note suffice!!!!!

Totally religious no.2 is Chief of Apostles.
possunt quia posse videntur
chiaroscuro
#15 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 10:05:57 AM

Corruption? Which corruption? There is no corruption in Kenya!

What there is is incompetence, abuse of office, theft etc.

Let's deal with those....in that order!
maka
#16 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 10:21:57 AM

http://www.businessdaily...494-10e68vhz/index.html

Another scandal....
maka
#17 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 10:39:20 AM

maka wrote:
http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Revealed--Taxpayers-lose-Sh5bn-in-NYS-style-Afya-House-theft/539546-3430494-10e68vhz/index.html

Another scandal....

Lolest!
#18 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 10:53:34 AM

Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
AlphDoti
#19 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 11:47:54 AM

enyands wrote:
Same as taking jembe to shamba and asking God to send angels to plough overnight and kaboom ,morning and your land has very healthy vegetables ...

My thoughts exactly... Why do we have hands, legs, eyes, brain etc...
kayhara
#20 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 12:37:33 PM

2012 wrote:

Here goes:

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you last week my mum told me that they walked 10 kilometers the residents and multi-religious leaders and area mp, Mca and the governor to play to God to stop accidents happening on that road, I asked do you want God to come fill the potholes, trim the bush growing into the road, arrest the overloading matatus and the speeding bodabodas, NO.
Let's stop asking God for things we all know the answer to, for corruption we are still viewing the government as the enemy of the people, and when you steal from the government you don't steal from the people.
To Each His Own