wazua Sun, Apr 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

17 Pages«<89101112>»
Kengen FY16
hisah
#181 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 3:03:37 PM

@moneydust from a TA perspective if this counter closes the month above the 6.00 handle, that will be an awesome reversal in favour of the bulls.
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
Gatheuzi
#182 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 7:30:55 AM

See the TA below courtesey of @karasinga's thread "directional forecast". The rally is short lived.

Quote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
[quote=Ericsson]Karasinga
Kengen is the biggest gainer in the week.How do you explain its wave pattern.

this is keno thread. kindly check here. Other 2 possibilities might be playing out. Will give my opinion later.
best wishes

Update:
hello Ericsson. kindly find reasons why I think KEGN is too expensive for us and we should wait to buy value.

hope this is helpful
note: remember disclaimer
best wishes
Time is money, so money is time. Money saved is time gained in reverse! Money stores your life’s energy. You expend your energy, get paid money, and store that money for a future purchase made in a currency.
karasinga
#183 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 8:05:59 AM

Gatheuzi wrote:

See the TA below courtesey of @karasinga's thread "directional forecast". The rally is short lived.

Quote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
[quote=Ericsson]Karasinga
Kengen is the biggest gainer in the week.How do you explain its wave pattern.

this is keno thread. kindly check here. Other 2 possibilities might be playing out. Will give my opinion later.
best wishes

Update:
hello Ericsson. kindly find reasons why I think KEGN is too expensive for us and we should wait to buy value.

hope this is helpful
note: remember disclaimer
best wishes

hello Gatheuzi. If may comment. Having volume below average during the "rally", why would KEGN now have above average volume in the last three trading days? Not unless market markers/insiders were exciting the crowd.
why would they do that?
1. to sell to it so that they can position themselves better.
2. they know crowd psychology in that many will sell back to them once price breaks below 5(what many refer to as false breakout).
hope this makes sense.
For the lovers of MA kindly check where 200MA is in relation to price. This is a game of the mind. ..
best wishes and don't be a stranger at directional forecast thread.
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
Ericsson
#184 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 12:03:18 PM

Rally ya KENGEN imeisha
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
maka
#185 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 12:12:50 PM

Si kwa ubaya but buying stocks huku +254 to reap in the short term ni pata potea...
possunt quia posse videntur
karasinga
#186 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 12:42:05 PM

maka wrote:
Si kwa ubaya but buying stocks huku +254 to reap in the short term ni pata potea...

maka, on the contrary. if you are good on your entries and exits, in 100 trades you might have a net profit.
moneydust
#187 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 1:07:18 PM

hisah wrote:
@moneydust from a TA perspective if this counter closes the month above the 6.00 handle, that will be an awesome reversal in favour of the bulls.

@hisah I guess the question now is 'Does one hold or sell to get in at a lower entry point??'d'oh! d'oh!
karasinga
#188 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 1:27:43 PM

moneydust wrote:
hisah wrote:

@hisah I guess the question now is 'Does one hold or sell to get in at a lower entry point??'d'oh! d'oh!

I know hisah will answer this better. If I may comment, your question drives us back to your trading plan. What does you trading plan say about your situation? if hold, please do. if sell, you should have done that already. if no plan... sit down and make one...(no offense). Trust me, it will really help
Ebenyo
#189 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 2:10:40 PM

moneydust wrote:
hisah wrote:

Whats your current average buying price (ABP).?
Compare it with the current selling price.If its a gain
on your part,SELL.if its a loss on your part,HOLD.
Meanwhile continue working down your abp for
good decisions later.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
hisah
#190 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 4:44:10 PM

karasinga wrote:
moneydust wrote:
hisah wrote:

I know hisah will answer this better. If I may comment, your question drives us back to your trading plan. What does you trading plan say about your situation? if hold, please do. if sell, you should have done that already. if no plan... sit down and make one...(no offense). Trust me, it will really help

The question that @moneydust needs to answer is why are you investing in the first place if you don't have any investment plan?
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
sparkly
#191 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 7:01:22 PM

Ericsson wrote:
Rally ya KENGEN imeisha

Shaking off guys who bought rights at 6.55 but are not sure where they stand.

Expect selling pressure until only the strong remain.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Metasploit
#192 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 7:08:16 PM

Watching how 6.6-7.00 will be handled...and the support at correction

A major supply zone.Bulls have been relentless on this

“The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.”
moneydust
#193 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 8:19:54 PM

karasinga wrote:
moneydust wrote:
hisah wrote:

I would like to hold this share for the long term.My average buying price is 6.50.I am cognisant of the fact that the market is bearish, and therefore the recent Kengen rally might be temporary.Since I would not wish to inject more cash in this counter,I would think if the share is headed lower in the short term,I should sell now @6.30-6.50,make a slight loss but in a few months enter at a lower price of sub 5.50.
In the process I would end up with more shares than I currently have without adding cash.
The only question is if the share is going to go to the lows am talking about,therein lies my dilemma.
moneydust
#194 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 8:23:33 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
moneydust wrote:
hisah wrote:

good decisions later.

I would not wish to add more money into the counter,but am open to taking advantage of any short term opportunity.
sparkly
#195 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 10:21:56 PM

moneydust wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
moneydust wrote:
hisah wrote:

good decisions later.

I would not wish to add more money into the counter,but am open to taking advantage of any short term opportunity.

There are no short term opportunities in a bear. Hold for at least 2 years.
muandiwambeu
#196 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 7:18:08 AM

sparkly wrote:
moneydust wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
moneydust wrote:
hisah wrote:

good decisions later.

There are no short term opportunities in a bear. Hold for at least 2 years.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly , waaa eti two years ndani ya hili ngunia nguo. basi afadhali uwe na deep pockets. Cash calls ni mob hapa and your GoK bedmate cares less.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
Ebenyo
#197 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 8:15:04 AM

moneydust wrote:
karasinga wrote:
moneydust wrote:
[quote=hisah]@moneydust from a TA perspective if this counter closes the month above the 6.00 handle, that will be an awesome reversal in favour of the bulls.

I know hisah will answer this better. If I may comment, your question drives us back to your trading plan. What does you trading plan say about your situation? if hold, please do. if sell, you should have done that already. if no plan... sit down and
make one...(no offense). Trust
me, it will really help
[/quote
I would like to hold this share for
the long term.My average buying
price is 6.50.I am cognisant of the fact that the market is bearish, and therefore the recent Kengen rally might be temporary.Since I would not wish to inject morecash in this counter,I would think if the share is headed lower in the short term,I should sell now @6.30-6.50,make a slight loss
but in a few months enter at a lower price of sub 5.50.
In the process I would end up with more shares than I currently
have without adding cash.
The only question is if the share
is going to go to the lows am talking about,therein lies my dilemma.

Th best decision here is to wait for that low price.Since your abp is 6.50,you will bring it down to 5.85 by buying at 5.50 and that will be helpful to you in future.Karasinga has confirmed that the current rally is shortlived.So wait for the prices to come down and buy.This way is stress free than your idea of trying to time the market.You will easily get burnt
sparkly
#198 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 1:34:02 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
moneydust wrote:
karasinga wrote:
moneydust wrote:
[quote=hisah]@moneydust from a TA perspective if this counter closes the month above the 6.00 handle, that will be an awesome reversal in favour of the bulls.

I know hisah will answer this better. If I may comment, your question drives us back to your trading plan. What does you trading plan say about your situation? if hold, please do. if sell, you should have done that already. if no plan... sit down and
me, it will really help
[/quote
price is 6.50.I am cognisant of the fact that the market is bearish, and therefore the recent Kengen rally might be temporary.Since I would not wish to inject morecash in this counter,I would think if the share is headed lower in the short term,I should sell now @6.30-6.50,make a slight loss

Th best decision here is to wait for that low price.Since your abp is 6.50,you will bring it down to 5.85 by buying at 5.50 and that will be helpful to you in future.Karasinga has confirmed that the current rally is shortlived.So wait for the prices to come down and buy.This way is stress free then your idea of trying to time the market.You will easily get burnt

Timing the market is a waste of energy. If you belief a share is undervalued then buy.

Personally I buy if the share has an upside of 50% or more.
karasinga
#199 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 2:23:39 PM

sparkly wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
moneydust wrote:
karasinga wrote:
moneydust wrote:

me, it will really help
[/quote

Th best decision here is to wait for that low price.Since your abp is 6.50,you will bring it down to 5.85 by buying at 5.50 and that will be helpful to you in future. Karasinga has confirmed that the current rally is shortlived.So wait for the prices to come down and buy.This way is stress free then your idea of trying to time the market.You will easily get burnt

Timing the market is a waste of energy. If you belief a share is undervalued then buy.

Please do not quote me. What I said was nothing but my opinion. I might be wrong you know... DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE. might need to be careful what I write or gradualy avoid it... no kidding
best wishes
Ebenyo
#200 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 3:33:56 PM

karasinga wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
moneydust wrote:
karasinga wrote:
moneydust wrote:

me, it will really help
[/quote

Th best decision here is to wait for that low price.Since your abp is 6.50,you will bring it down to 5.85 by buying at 5.50 and that will be helpful to you in future. Karasinga has confirmed that the current rally is shortlived.So wait for the prices to come down and buy.This way is stress free then your idea of trying to time the market.You will easily get burnt

Please do not quote me. What I said was nothing but my opinion. I might be wrong you know... DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE. might need to be careful what I write or gradualy avoid it... no kidding
best wishes

Karasinga dont worry about me.Im a long term investor.My decisions are based mainly on fundamentals and not price movements.But i
appreciate your work here.Its very informative.
I make my own decisions alone.